Defence Intellingence Agency- Media archive

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d
Number of RolePlay: 03
Date of RolePlay : 20/04/2021
Type of RolePlay : Stoping Drugs Seller.
Involved Members : Witti
Helpers: @hessan210

Story : This morning I was in front of my house, going to wander.
Suddenly, I received a call from the police station that there was a drug dealer near the place where I was
d
I prepared myself for the mission and then got into my car and set off looking for this dealer
d
And while I was passing by an old deserted place, I saw a car in purple. I went there, where I found this seller waiting for something.
I stoped him and checked his car and found an enormous amount of drugs that I had taken.
I took him and called the center to take his car.
d
:::
d
d
d

d
Number of RolePlay: 04
Date of RolePlay : 20/04/2021
Type of RolePlay : Arrest Process.
Involved Members : Witti
Helpers: @hessan210
Story : It was a nice morning today , and i dont have any work to do so i decided to check city banks for no reasons , i went firstly to LS bank where i founded a criminal stealing money from there , i was amazed because we did not get anything about that so we can stop him . when he saw me he tried to run away but i stoped him and get him out of the bank , after that i took him to a nice place where i got the money bag from him and called the station to get him from the place and jail him
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 05
@rick said in Tactical Response - Media Archive:

alt text

^[22nd April 2021]

^[The Snitch - Part ll]

Last week,I investigated people to find the drug distributor.The name of the gang is Wolves.With a quick investigation I found out their base.Today I am gonna observe their base from long distance and count how many are they.I left PD and went to autopark to get police car and took my way to Wolves Base.I went there and tried to find a better spot to spy them.I get to the spot and pulled out my binoculars to check them.Two guy was talking with each other and other two was drinking,and getting high.After 1 hour of observation,some period of time other two guy leaving the base and two guy was staying in there.They were changing their watch each hour.

So I took off to PD for planning how to raid their base.I decided that I can't raid them alone so I assigned one of my colleague to raid the base.Finally we started to plan how we raid the base. So we can't attack when they are 4,its risky and we don't want any casualties so we gotta attack them when one group leave the base and that two guy on watch. It'd good if we can get that two guy who is high and drink a lot. Plan was simple,there is no option as fail.I took my colleague and went to the spot for checking the base one last time.

We went to the spot and pulled out my binoculars.Two guy was leaving the base and luckily high and drunkard was watching the base. It was the right time to attack the base.We went down and entered to the place. Me and my colleague got cover,my colleague was waiting for my sign to attack them.I gave my sign and I yelled to put down their guns and surrender,of course they didn't surrender and opened fire on us.I had to shoot one of them from his leg,when his friend saw it he surrendered. We took them to police car and arrived to PD,sent another group to the Wolves Base and took other gang members aswell.

Roleplay #5
Participants: @sohayb @Razak @AndreaS
Screenshots :

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
~[Number of Activity]~(cyan,cyan): 38
~[Date of Activity]~(cyan,cyan) : 23/04/2021
~[Type of Activity]~(cyan,cyan,cyan) : Stoping SR
~[Involved Members]~(cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,yellow,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan,cyan): Fondy, jeff , Bravo,FanTastic
~[ScreenShots]~(cyan,cyan) :
alt text

alt text
~[Number of Activity:]~(cyan) 42
~[Date of Activity :]~(cyan) 24/04/2021
~[Type of Activity :]~(cyan) Protecting VIPs
~[Involved Members:]~(cyan) JukyPlatinium, Akali, Ismaken, Bravo, Razak, Papiii, Sayliski, Fondy, AndreaS and Sohayb ~[(10 members)]~(cyan)
~[ScreenShots :]~(cyan)
~[VIP]~(cyan)
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 6
Date of RolePlay : 29/04/2021
Type of RolePlay : Arresting someone who dealing drugs
Involved Members : Juky, Razak
Helpers: meingo
Story : On a sunny day and you helped us, we were at the base, where I received a call from other police officers, where news leaked to them about the presence of a person dealing drugs in the pizza shop, where immediately we took the car and went to the address that was given to us. When they arrived at the scene, we did not notice anything strange. There was no one from the residents, so we decided to enter the store and we saw a person sitting near the owner of the shop, and the strange thing is that the owner of the shop was helping him in that.

ScreenShots :
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 7
Type of RolePlay : Financial penalty
Involved Members : Juky, Razak, Fantastic
Story : We were in a special patrol about Los Santos As we passed around the arms seller, we wanted to take a light look and see if he still had the sale documents and we entered with him. We got the fear on his face, and at the same time I knew that there was something strange about him, so he immediately asked him about the documents by selling weapons. So we did our job and it was a fine estimated at 40 dollar.

ScreenShots :
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 8
Type of RolePlay : Arresting criminals who wants to steal LS bank
Involved Members : @JukyPlatinium @Remp (Me)
Helpers: RF/SAFP
ScreenShots :

Well,Today i heard that there is 2 criminals of a gang called RF trying to steal LS bank.
alt text
But we were only 2 from my squad,So i tried to call another 2person from another squad to help us ,I found 2 of SAFP,So i told them to come to our base.
alt text
After that we went to the LS bank with 4 police (2 of DIA) and (2 of SAFP)
alt text
And when we arrived we get out of our cars then we went to them
alt text
And we entered to them ,When they saw us they get up And we started aiming on them
alt text
Then i went to them and started talking to them ,And other cops were aiming on them
alt text
After that i came back ,And told 2 of us to search them..And then they found a lot of money on them
alt text
After that we took them to the court And i called the Lawyer to help us
alt text
After moments the Lawyer came to us And he sat and i started explaining to him
alt text
In the end, he decided that we would imprison them for two years and take their money.

alt text

Number of RolePlay: 9
Date of RolePlay : 01/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : Taking drugs
Involved Members : @JukyPlatinium @Remp @Razak
Helpers: @BlaZe @Vexy @Wittii
Story:
I was next to the policemen, Razak and Remp at our base until we received a call from an old woman saying that her grandson was using drugs in large quantities and when he ran out for him he did everything to take money and buy drugs and she said she was tired of him and wanted to report him to the police after that we went straight to LSPD and we tracked down his grandson's phone number We found him at the base of the Bloodz gang tasting their drugs in a camel. The two policemen and I questioned them to find out what they were doing and waited for the right time to go to them and arrest them. When we got the chance, we ran to look for them and pointed the weapons at their heads while Remp was examining the car for what was inside. He found it was a lot of drugs, about a kilogram of drugs, after he announced that he had found drugs. he ordered them to restrain criminals in order to take them to prison. We handcuffed two of them, but the third kept dribbling until he pulled out a weapon and pointed it at Remp's head. Razak was behind him and was preparing with my signal to kill this criminal, so I ordered him to kill him. The body goes to the morgue, and the remaining criminals go to prison until their verdict is rendered. We wait
ScreenShots :
alt text

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 10
Date of RolePlay : 02/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : The arrest of a person driving very quickly
Involved Members : @frizi
Helpers: @Cristian
Story: On a day we were wandering as usual, and in a sunny atmosphere, we decided to stop on the road linking between .Los Santos and Las Vantarus where we noticed something strange where a person passed by a car Alpha and it was very fast, so we decided to put an end to it, which was chasing him with our car. He loses his life behind him, so we rushed to him, specifically near his car, where we pulled him out of the car, and then we started to chat with him, and in the meantime we knew that the person was drunk and the signs of fatigue appeared on his face and he seemed sad, so I asked him for the documents of his car, and he did not hesitate to give us it, so I gave it to the policeman who was with me to check it And he Officer Frizi He did not find any problem with it except for a small thing only and after a few moments he told us that he had problems with his family so he was drunk and was not conscious or able to drive the car and at that great speed and he was very sad about his car, so we told him we will With all the procedures and modifications related to your car, all his features were changed and we took him to the private hospital for Los Santos and we returned the documents to him and I liked something else, which is that person's humility and respect for us, as well as the sophistication of the policeman Officer Frizi.
ScreenShots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 11
Date of RolePlay : 02/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : Killing someone who Selling weps
Involved Members : @frizi
Helpers: @Cristian
Story: After we transported the drunk person to the hospital, where an emergency call came from a person, but we did not know who he was, as he told us that there was a place to promote weapons in San Fiero We arrived, we noticed the place was a base for one of the dangerous gangs in San Andreas and we were reluctant to enter and we were not carrying enough weapons with us because we do not know what will happen next clash or something like that so we checked the place well before catching that person and with the passing of the minutes we decided to run towards him because he was alone when we arrived We pointed our weapons at him and he was afraid of us and did not realize what was going on, and he was very confused and unable to speak until the opportunity was shaken and I gave the order to Officer Frizi by inspecting the trunk of the truck, where it appeared to him that there was a special place in the truck, and it was discovered to him that the weapons and bombs were in large quantities, so we gave him warnings and orders, but he He did not listen to us and we shot him and he still did not follow our orders, as he gave me Officer Frizi the order to kill him and I did not hesitate to do so. I killed him and we went and continued our journey.
ScreenShots :
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text