alt text

Number of RolePlay: 12
Date of RolePlay : 03/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : Kidnapping and Rescue
Involved Members : @JukyPlatinium @Remp @Razak @AbnormalGlue0
Helpers: @Orten1 @Thamond @Villain-R
alt text
Story:
When we were at our base doing some work, we got a call from someone saying that he had been kidnapped by the RoyalFlash gang and he had stolen a phone from somewhere in order to call us and at that moment I went directly to the team members and you listed everything to them and we started monitoring the place from which the call came from and when We knew the place, we went straight to there, and when we got there, nothing found, there was a lighthouse and a sea behind it, and the lighthouse was completely empty and the men were looking everywhere until we found nothing and we suspected that it was only a game from someone and when we were going back to our headquarters another contact came and I answered I told him we are in the place where you are on the phone, but we did not find it. He said I am under the ground and there is a house under the sea and that we find that we dive in the sea to find it. So we dived and found the door. Then we entered each of us with his own weapon and we found two members of the RoyalFlash gang, a person in cooking and a person on top The bed, so we pointed the weapons towards them and ordered them to go out with us while I was looking for the kidnapped person, and when I found him, I untied the rope that was around his hands and took him to the hospital, and then I went back and took the criminals to prison while they were waiting for the day of the court to know what would happen to them.
Screenshots

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 13
@wittii said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

d
Date:05/05/2021
Title: Selling Droga !
Roleplay Number: #14
Participants: @BloodZ + @YasQ (@NwA)
Story :In a nice morning , i was in the base checking the countity of drugs that we have there . I found that there is alot of it left and we are not going to use all of it , so i decided to sell it to NwA member named as YasQQ , i called the guy in the phone and we made a meet point at SF airport . i went to SF airport and i found YasQQ waiting me there near the door in the left side , i drove to him and parked my car near his one .we talked some how about the countity and the cash .. then he agreed with me about everything , in this time he went to the car and get his drugs from it and placed it into his own car , he have paid me and shake with me then he moved away to his Base
Screenshots:
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 14
Date of RolePlay : 05/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : Traffic Stop
Involved Members : Dovahkiini,Frizi
Story: DIA Unit 33 led by Officer Frizi went on patrol around, San Andreas. Doing ordinary police routine control, of San Andreas citizens. But our most important task was to check peoples tank with fuel. Because last measured values in air show us, that CO2 is more than too high. And by that mean we are suspecting that appropriate fuel is not being used. We were 20min in doing Stop checks. When Mr.Dovahkiin was stopped. After we checked his ID, to confirm that he is not wanted for any criminal offense, he wasnt. After that I told him to remove tank plug, so I can take sample, he started to be nervous. Our test machine shows us that he is using heavy diesel fuel. That fuel is only allowed to be used in heavy duty engines like tractors and tankers. Therefore he was excluded from traffic, and his car was being towed. We took him to PD for further investigation.

Notice Using heavy duty diesel, in personal cars is punishable up to 10.000.00$, or even 6 months in jail.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Number of RolePlay: 15

@darksider said in The Company | Storerob Blog:

qqq
Participants : @The_Company @Remp @SlapBobs @Yassinos @David-LoPa
Story : The Company Power

San andreas bar owner Nikola ( @Yassinos ) came to our company for a collaboration. He was a businessman we used to work with. Not everyone could come to our company and come for a job, but Nikola was a man we loved and we were open to his job offers. Nikola was an honest man, he knew what he was doing, but there was something intimidating about him. Police officers.. Last night, Nikola's daughter called her father, and she heard that a rich bastard police officer was bothering the girls who worked in the bar, and she was very upset about it and called her father. And his father came to talk to our company on the first plane, saying that he would solve the situation. Because he was a part of our company, and he knew what our company was like, that he would solve everything.

qqq

We came to the bar with our car full of guns in the safe, and the first person we contacted was Nikola's daughter. ( @SlapBobs ) knew we were coming, and we went upstairs and started talking. Indeed, the police were hanging out at this luxury bar day and night and dancing with a girl, as far as I could see with my own eyes.

Rich and cop ( @Remp ) was a misbehaving cop. Famous on the internet for his luxurious life, he was dancing with girls in police nightclubs, offering girls sex. he threatened to arrest girls who refused him and put girls in a difficult position.

qqq

Nikolata's daughter, me and my company guy, ( @David-LoPa ) we were watching the police in a corner, we were going to kill him, we just waited for him to come out of the bar. we were a company that handled our business professionally. We waited patiently for him to come out, and he was coming out.

qqq

As long as we asked him to wait inside the bar for safety, Nikolata's daughter came with us. The police, left their him vehicle near the grocery store and we took our weapons and entered the grocery store, which we noticed had entered the grocery store.

qqq

The police were shopping at the grocery store, and then we pulled out our guns and aimed at him, and we killed him at the appropriate time. Even his blood is as dirty as he is..

qqqqqq

After we killed the cop, we came out in cold blood and hugged Nikola's daughter and asked her to tell her father and we left her back.

qqq

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 16
Date of RolePlay : 11/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : Helping a Money Transporter
Involved Members : @Lazar and Me
Helpers: Robber and @Mixpeko
Story :
Well,Today i got a call from a Money Transporter ,He told me that he was Doing his Job aroudn SA and a robber attacked him..So he wants me to help him
alt text
So i called my friend Lazar and I told him we have a work to help a Money Transporter get attacked ,Then we took our car and went to him ,When we arrived i saw a robber aiming on him so i parked the car near him
alt text
alt text
Then we get out of our car then we started aiming on him till he said that he wont do anything And i went to search him
alt text
Then i told the Money Transporter to explain to me what happned to him,The he explained everything
alt text
And then we went to the LSPD to join the Robber .
alt text
alt text