• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Number of RolePlay: 33
Date of RolePlay : 11/08/2021
Type of RolePlay : Wanted Trucker
Involved Members : Me & Sam
Helpers: @ichuu

We were patrolling like we always do, up north in Bone County. Suddently we got a call from a old lady telling us that there was a Trucker near her home and he was trying to steal her neighbour's house. We immediately went to the place to answer the old lady's call. Upon arrival we realized the trucker was moving towards San Fierro, we quickly brought it to a stop. We identify ourselves and then ask for identification. I went to the car to confirm that documents were in order. I went back to my buddy Sam and told the civilian that he was wanted by the police, and that we had received an attempted robbery call. He quickly replied that he was a good worker and that he passed this road every day to make deliveries. It was here when we looked to the right and we saw the old lady who had made the call, SHE WAS RUNNING!

alt text

alt text
Number of Activity: 126
Date of Activity : 17/08/2021 - 18/08/2021 - 19/08/2021
Type of Activity : Daily Patrol, Stopped BRs, VIP rescue, Stopping JB and Stopping SRs.
Involved Members: @Lisner @DIA|canon16 @Pistache @Zarc @Fantastic @costa @BL4T4NT @fondy @Remp @Razak @Witch3r @samdanie @DIA|Poste @DIA|Lazar
ScreenShots :

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text