@Narcilius
The applicant has been tested and interviewed by Top Brass of The Royals upon being found suitable in all aspects and has been invited.

~[Accepted]~(lime) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

The Royals Promotional Video is now out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sppItrNj0O0&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Name & nickname: Officer|FraVios-Ahmed
Nationality: Tunisien
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): 6.5/10
Punishment history (Detailed): Adminjail because i do a marcker arest by mistake in BR .
Past organizations history (Detailed): N/A
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Becuase Royals is good Squad and active and i have I have friends in it and I love to spend time with my friends.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Members of the royal family are a group of special agents who work closely with the national government to prevent or reduce terrorist activity.
Why should we pick you over others?: Im good and And there is in this Squad of members of this team my friends
**What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference):**I really want to try both.
Oath: I, (nick), swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I (nick), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.
alt text

alt text

Name & nickname: Orten & Moemen
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): B1
Punishment history (Detailed):
1- Ban for DMing

2- I got reported for avoid arrest
3- Ban for rulebreak
4- I scammed player
5- I stole money
6- Brophy think me I'm admin in another server
And I've got 9 mutes.
Past organizations history (Detailed):
ICE: I left it because of the newbie players joined it dming etc...
BBMC: I left because i didn't like it.
Z: I left because it was inactive.
BloodZ: Closed.
FBI: I left because it was inactive.
M 1-2: I left for problems
P~B: Closed
CripZ: Kicked ( Reason ig )
Rebel: Left because inactive gang
C : I left because I have problem
X: Reason ingame
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Well, because Royals has quality, good, friendly and HQs. Also i have friends from there, i would play with them together and have new friends. Shortly i would join Royal family because it's special on my eye.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals is a secret agent group well training in stopping criminals activity or attacks. They have contracts with the government, The Royals got calls to claim pieces of information and diminish the high-level missions.
Why should we pick you over others?: Because I have skills in teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would always try my best to help them.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I want to join Intelligence Unit because it looks good,I am experianced for this unit and skilled in RP
Oath: I, Orten, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I Orten, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

Name & nickname: My real name is Mehdi known as Doom ingame.
Nationality: I'm Tunisian.
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): My English capability can be appraised a B1, I presume.
Punishment history (Detailed): I got banned four times, two was for abusing, the third was for steady rulebreaking, the fourth is that I got restricted an hour ban during power hour for camping the hospital, presently I won't get any ban, guarantee. Gracious yea, and furthermore about red versus blue bans I was prohibited in Rvb for bug abusing, I continued changing my name to switch maps and avoid the cooldown.
Past organizations history (Detailed): ICE: They start free inviting anyone, also there were some problems there
The Strike Team: The squad got closed.
Federal Bureau of Investigation: So I went to join FBI and I've had nice people to hang with but after some months I left it because it went a bit inactive.
CripZ: There comes my best occasions, however everything has an end, the group was on the edge of passing on, the dormancy left me no other decision, I was considering leaving till now, at that point I found no focuses on remaining there, so I left.
Organization Zero: I didn't feel it confortable, so i had to leave.
Clandestine Mob: Missunderstanding with the members
Navy Malistrip: Well, I think I helped NavM enough, and thought the time had come to leave, was there for a really lengthy timespan until I got exhausted from being criminal so I thought of evolving sides, and here I am.

Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): i've seen potential in the squad, and as it's another one i've concluded that helping was perfect, as i've seen some experienced members, aswell as i've been prescribed by Sanfara and Jamal to join, i've preferred the backstory and pretend of the squad, consequently here I am applying.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The royals is a particular mystery ace group who hoard intel and work by and by with the national government to forestall or reduce fear monger movement. We are called upon to gather data and lessen raised level dangers, paying little heed to the way that we may demand searching for after any individual or association that may cause damage or defilement.
Why should we pick you over others?: Indeed, I'm decently active in game and discord, I have entirely great characterstics, I can without much of a stretch convey, I'm not an instigator, I like chilling and having fun with friends, I have some great aptitudes in game, to wrap things up, I think I meet the requirements.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I'd prefer to pick intelligence over undercover. The explanation I favored it over covert as I like it's job cause I think it suits me and it's more enjoyable to have as an influence of the intelligence units.
Oath: I, Doom, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I Doom, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

Name & nickname: Berkan / mystic
Nationality: Dutch-Turk
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): B2
Punishment history (Detailed): I couldn't remember to be honest.
Past organizations history (Detailed): S~D, AA, TST, NNB, ThC, STF, FBI, FOX
S~D, LE, Rogue, HS.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Not gonna lie but I literally have good friends in it, they gave me some good feelings by joining them, it's something I didn't had in other squads.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Gathering informations about the Criminals around the SA, making connections as far as I know.
Why should we pick you over others?: Well I am a kind guy who likes to have connections with people (not on a gay way haha) I am an active player and a guy who's actually skilled.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I did like Undercover since it does suit me.
Oath: I, Mystic, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I Mystic, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@Doomm

You have been under review for the past few days, we have seen you showing interest in Royals. We have recognized your enthusiasm and seen potential in you and decided to grant you an opportunity, a HQ+ will contact you in-game for the rest, good luck.

~[Accepted]~(green,lime) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

@FraVios

~[Denied]~(red) - Greetings, thanks for your interest but we decided not to proceed with your application due to weak interest and low amount of experience within the police side and the server. We suggest you to play on the server for a time being and re-apply in a month.

@Orten1

~[Denied]~(red) - Great effort was shown in-game and we appreciate your work. But Top Brass has some doubts about your dedication towards organizations. You also have a massive punishment history which we also doubt that these might be repeated in the future. We are recommending you to show dedication towards our squad and we hope to consider you once again in 2 weeks.

@mystic

~[Under review]~(yellow) - Application is under review for the time being. We would like to talk to you about a matter and we also expect to see your application strengthen.

Royals Top Brass

alt text
Name & nickname: Lisner
Nationality: Algerian
Punishment history (Detailed): Nah
Past organizations history (Detailed): M: kicked i'll explain the reason in game / X: kicked i dont know why they kicked me./ MIT:i left because i want to Back play as crimside so i decided to leave it + inactive squad.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): because i liked this squad ,for activities and acrtive squad .. ect,get a good members and a good squad in SA ,
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The royals is a specialized secret agent group who gather inter and work closely with the national governemment , they are called upon to gether information , Royal is may insist on pursiung any person or organization.
Why should we pick you over others?: Well, i'm a mature and friendly person , i'm very helpfull and respectfull and loyality and i want to help Royals to grow up and Become Level 5.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I like intellegence units
Oath: I, Lisner, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I Lisner,
promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty
alt text

Name & nickname:
Nationality:
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1):
Punishment history (Detailed):
Past organizations history (Detailed):
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines):
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines):
Why should we pick you over others?:

My name is Tevz ingame Tevz

I am slovenian (Its a European coutry) .

My english is 9/10 sometimes i write some words wrong otherwise i understand every word in english..

I got adminjailed once beacuse of a DM, I was a newbie (still kinda am) but back then i had about 50 hours and didnt know much, i was playing with a friend and some guy killed him so we went after him to kill him.

I was in Claredstine Mob, got kicked beacuse I told them about applying for royals, the leader (jesse) of claredstine mob kicked me beacuse he was frustrated beacuse i told him that i will apply for royals.

I like being a police officer and punishing people for bad and i dont have many friends that play saes and i like to make friends on internet, i like playing with more people as what i have seen royals are in groups of 4 in a car and go to br, sr, pbr, etc. and arrest people so thats why i would like to join to play with others.

Royals are kinda police officers but better they normaly drive around and go to br, sr, pbr in groups of 4 with secret agent looking cars, helicopters

I like to help others, active about 5 hours a day, i am nice and friendly, i like to help others, i am not toxic, like to talk with others

undercover beacuse i like to go to sr, pbr and br to arrest the bad

Alex nikolaou

Greek

Good English michigan

2 adminjails, revenge deathmatch and one mistake from admin

I had applied to Z as a criminal but they did not accept because I did not hang with them and they did not like the way I talked to the admins once

I apply in Royals because as a trainee I was moving with them in a couple of missions and I know how they work, and I like their base and vehicles. its the best team between the others at the police force.

I like Royals and how they group as a team, they always succed at store robberys and vip. they are a big force and they make it hard for the criminals to survive an arrest, they are also big force at bank robberies.

You should pick me because I drive fast and safe, I am active I can aim with my weapons (unless it bugs) I have around 7m so I can buy a lot of weapons and stuff and I work with team.

I would like to join Undercover so I can make moves from the inside of the criminals, so I arrest them when they dont expect it and make it easier for everyone.

I, COMINGINSIDE, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I COMINGINSIDE, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@mystic @curvy

We have been supervising your gameplay for a serious amount of time, although we still have a few concerns about you, we can not ignore the dedication and effort you put in.

Both are accepted, yet with an extended probation period given that you pass the in-game tests.

A Royal HQ+ will contact you ingame for the rest.

~[Accepted]~(lime) for the record.

@Lisner

Although you have applied a number of days ago, your ingame appearence by the side of Royals was quite limited. That, combined with the fact that, your application and your ingame attitude is quite the contrary of what we look for in Royals. We will not be moving ahead with you.
If you wish to try again, and believe that you can improve and more importantly sort your "Squad" priorities, feel free to re-apply in a month.

~[Denied]~(red)

@TevzVelkavrh @COMINGINSIDE

These applications are quite weak, thus falling far below the Royal standard.
Please edit and improve your applications so that you can be considered properly.

The Royals - Top Brass

Name & nickname: Alex Nikolaou {COMINGINSIDE}
Nationality: Greek
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): I am good at English I can communicate really well. B1
Punishment history (Detailed): I had 2 adminjails 1 was a revenge deathmatch and the other one was an admin's mistake.
Past organizations history (Detailed): I had an application going for Organization Zero<Z> when I was a criminal, but they did not accept me because I did not hang with them and they did not like the way I was talking to some admins about some misunderstandings. It was like I did not respected the community.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): I want to be in Royals because it is a very good group of Police Force and I helped them stop a couple of Bank robberies, Store robberies, save hostages and arrest criminals on neighbourhoods.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals are a dynamic group that is moving like an unstoppable force in a vehicle or more and take over A.S.A.P. with no regrets against the criminals.
Why should we pick you over others?: Because I am a very active player, I can drive fast and safe, I can aim good (I will get even better at it) and I can always help my group with any need at any time. I prioritize the group first and then myself, for the greater good.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I would like to work as an Undercover because I can be in between the criminals and figure out all their plans so I know what their next plan is. I WANT TO BE THE SNITCH .(It doesn't count as a snitch because I am a police officer)
Oath: I, COMINGINSIDE, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I COMINGINSIDE, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@COMINGINSIDE

We usually give our recruitment results on fridays but due to your recent punishment, your behaviour towards our squad members and community are terrible. Consider yourself ~[denied]~(red), you may re-apply in 2 months If still interested

The Royals - Top Brass

@TevzVelkavrh

Hello, please refrain from posting on this topic unless it's an application. Your application already is under review by myself and rest of the team, please stick close to our agents while they are performing activities in-game to increase your chances, good luck.

@Matthews said in The Royals:

Name & nickname: Facundo Borasi / Facu_Borasi
Nationality: Argentina
Punishment history (Detailed): I got muted a few times for talk spanish. I don't remember how many.
Past organizations history (Detailed): ICE and SAFP.
ICE > I was in ICE but It was deleted.
SAFP > I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable, things changed. It doesn't have the same people, same rules, etc.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Well, as you know, I was going to get into The Royals before go SAFP. I really don't know why I went to SAFP. I feel like the Royals have mature members and I think it's the best a team could have. Also I have a good relationship of friends with Matthews and Richard.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Basically, the Royals make it their priority to work and provide security for their country. Their priority is to seek the best in whatever circumstance is presented to them. They try to think cold and smart to get things done as professionally as possible.
Why should we pick you over others?: As I wrote, I choose you because I know you're quite mature and smart. You know how to resolve a trouble. And that makes you stand out compared to the rest.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): Some people know me, I'm the kind of guy who prefers to be undercover. I don't know why. Indeed It's just my style.
Oath: I, Borasi, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I Borasi, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

Greetings, sorry for the delay but here are the application results.

@TevzVelkavrh

Hello pal, thanks for your interest and dedication towards the squad. We currently don't think you have enough experience in cop side, you recently had a side change and It also worries us . Your application goes ~[denied]~(red) this time, you may re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested. Please patrol with our squad members more often if you are going to apply again.

@imfacuk

Recent application, we would like to see you more in-game, please patrol with our squad members more often. ~[Under-review]~(silver).

The Royals - Top Brass