• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VernoX
alt text

We as the Royals Top Brass had some doubts about you based on your recent activity in different organizations. We just wanted you to pass through a few days of getting close to our members, however you rejected that and thought that you can hide your application by editing it, which is pretty of a pitty and shame. You may not bother applying in the future in any possible circumstances.

~[Denied]~(red) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

Name & nickname: Furkan - Thomas
Nationality: Austrian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): B1
Punishment history (Detailed): N/A
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines):
First of all I want to serve the Royal and I am new here so I think this establishment will be a good place for me
and I think the people in this organization are very professional.
These are my reasons.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Commonly known as The Royals, is the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom, tasked mainly with the covert overseas collection and analysis of human intelligence in support of the UK's national security.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): Intelligence Unit. Because, I think; I can get the best experience at this unit.
Oath: I, (Thomas), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (Thomas), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@luckyoneup
alt text

I'm pretty much dissapointed to see how people try to flee away from things, after a quick research that I've done on the net I found out that you've tried to play a mind game to us and failed. Your application was literally copied from Wikipedia's site about MI6. Nice try tho, wrong place wrong time and wrong person to mess with. Don't bother applying in the future in any possible circumstances.

~[Denied]~(red) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

alt text
Name & nickname: Mehdi / Sanfara
Nationality: Tunisia
Punishment history (Detailed): I got only 2 adminjails and some mutes.
First Adminjail was in the beginning of my career It was about damaging players's cars at hospital when thy sapwn them.
I got the second one because of a marker arrest and I can say that I was new that time.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Well, After I tried the crime life and I guess it was a very bad idea, I had to come back to my real home''cop life'', also I can see that The Royals has a very big reputation in the server and well respected members, also its a active squad and I really like to join those new squads and help them like I did with the last squad I was in, more over I think this squad fits me as well, and im looking for a good squad to join and get my place again in cop side.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals, they are a group that works in silence or secretly, basic on definding citizens and taking down terrorists, The group's members are unique, they are agents basically, They are well trained to protect San Andreas from any kind of attacks, also they have some contracts with the goverment agency and the national goverment, and once again they can follow any kind of Suspicious persons that have a relationship with crimes stuffs or terrorist.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): That's a hard question, I like to be an undercover officer and also I would like to participate as a Intelligence unit, I probably will choose the Intelligence unit.
Oath: I, Sanfara, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Sanfara, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

Name & nickname: ZoRo(ZoRo124)
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): B2
Punishment history (Detailed): 2Mutes [First one for mading the same bind*2 in mainchat and the second one is for talking arabic in mainchat(it was a missclick but i got mute)]
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): I have applied to The Royals because i liked thier role also they have a helpful and funny members and i want to be of them and rush the top in it
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The royals Role is to keep San andreas clear from the criminals activitys, The royal have some contracts with gouvernment, they got calls to claim informations and diminish the high-level missions, also with the unique members they have The royals can reach the best.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I want to be an Undercover officer, I can show my self as one of this unit with the experience, also i like this role to much and i want to work under it.
Oath: I, ZoRo, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I ZoRo, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

Name & nickname: Saif, SubMeOff
Nationality: tunisian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): C1.5
Punishment history (Detailed): 3 bans, countless adminjails & mutes
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Cute squad, UK better than US, damn all US corruptive squads, serve the majesty even though its just a code name, most proper thing there is overall.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Basically the Royals reached a certain level of intelligence & being undercover that they could easily stop any potential terrorist attack or suppressing any outlaw event before any damage could be done, with their advanced means & methods which consist of too many domains.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): Intelligence Unit cuz simply I'm too smart I don't even need to be undercover.
Oath: I, Sub The Great, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (nick), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@Czesney

The Royals HQ has discussed your interest in the duties of a Royal agent. Due to your mischievous history on the server, at this time we do not see you fit for the task and responsibility. Keep a clean slate and you are more than welcome to be reviewed again in two weeks.

~[Denied]~(red,red) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

• 2 weeks later...

@Matthews said in The Royals:

Name & nickname: Karlo (Senne)
Nationality: Croatian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): C1
Punishment history (Detailed): none
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): I would like to serve to this police organisation.I love to protect San Andreas from criminal.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals are the group that fight against any kind of criminal.They easily stop any criminal because of their unique and well trained members.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I would like to join undercover unit because ill like to suprise the criminals and arrest them.
Oath: I, Senne, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Senne, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.
All rights reserved.

@CroSenki

The Royals HQ has discussed your interest in the duties of a Royal agent. Due to positive feedbacks given by our agents, Royal Top Brass has decided to proceed with your application. Please contact one of our HQs in-game for the rest.

~[Accepted]~(lime) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

alt-text

Name & nickname: Moemen & Orten
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): C1
Punishment history (Detailed): Yes I got some 6 bans, 9mutes and 3 AJs some of them when I was new but now I started new life I'll not break any rule again I'm so sorry for them.
1- Ban for DMing
2- I got reported for avoid arrest
3- Ban for rulebreak
4- I scammed player
5- I stole money
6- Brophy think me I'm admin in another server
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): The Royals is an active squad. I could help in the game, I respect the rules, I'm a good guy, helping the community, even contributing ideas to grow.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals is a secret agent group well trained in stopping criminals activity or attacks. And they got calls to claim pieces of informations
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I don't know really hard to choose,Both are good,Hmm,so lemme join Inteligence Unit because it looks good and i got experiance for this unit.
Oath: I, Orten, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Orten, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@Orten1

We appreciate your effort, dedication and interest towards our squad but The Royals HQ has discussed your interest in the duties of a Royal agent and due to your mischievous history on the server and with your long and recent punishment history, at this time we do not see you fit for the task and responsibility. Keep a clean slate and you are more than welcome to be reviewed again in a month.

~[Denied]~(red,red) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

Name & nickname: My real life name is Ghassen whereas in-game, i'm known as Jamal.
Nationality: I'm Tunisian.
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): My English proficiency can be rated a B2, i guess.
Punishment history (Detailed): Well, i've been banned once for abusing in red versus blue, in summer 2019, this happened cause there was a glitch where you join a specific server (wont get into much details as people may abuse it), there i learnt my mistake to never have any unfair advantages against other players. I got banned on the 3rd of July 2019, and unbanned on the 27th of January 2020.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Well, i've seen potential in the squad, and as it's a new squad i've decided that helping was ideal, as i've seen some mature members, and i knew it needed some members, aswell as i've been recommended by Sanfara to join the squad, i've liked the backstory and roleplay of the squad, therefore here i am applying.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The royals is a specific secret master bundle who amass intel and work personally with the national government to prevent or diminish dread monger activity. We are called upon to collect information and reduce raised level risks, regardless of the way that we may request looking for after any individual or affiliation that may cause harm or corruption.
What would you like to join either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I'd like to choose intelligence over undercover. The reason i preferred it over undercover as i like it's role cause i think it suits me and it's more fun to play as a part of the intelligence units.
Oath: I, Jamal, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Jamal, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@dinokiller

We are unable to proceed with your application right at the moment as it's not even close to our standarts. You have 24 hours to provide deeper and better quality answers on your application also make sure to fix your formatting on your application. Getting yourself known among our members should also be a useful activity during your application phase.

Name & nickname: Name: Max, nickname: rana

Nationality: Egyptian

English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): B7

Punishment history (Detailed):

Adminjails: I took alot of adminjails when I joined the game my brother was playing in my account so he took alot of adminjails, In 2015 Someone was Dming me because i took his name and i reported him and He Dmed me again So i Killed him and i took the adminjail, In 2019, When i was in JB two trainees DMed me and my friend from SAFP, So I reported them and admins thought that its a fake report So i got adminjail :D .

Bans: I didnt get any ban before

Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): When the leaders created Royals, I decided to join it to help them and be a royal member, So i was busy to apply and i came to help them in media achrive and all they need.

Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Royals is a secret agent group and it works closely with the national government to safe it from terrorists and all dangers.

What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I Wanted to join undercover unit Because I like this unit.

Oath: I, Max, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Max, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@Maxyou12

The Royals HQ has discussed about you and your application alongside the members, the outcome was good enough to get to the next stage. We would like to invite you to our office for your interview before we pursue, be sure you dress well for the occasion. Meet me in-game for the rest.

~[Accepted]~(lime) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

Name & nickname: ghassen/Lazar
Nationality: Tunisia
Punishment history (Detailed): got banned cause i was admin on other rpg server and i got some adminjails for dm
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): To make it clear , i want to help and rise the squad , i am always ready for the duties plus of that i am helpful player and openminded and i am very active right now and i can help the squad with events , In my case I want to be accepted because I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I try to learn more every day so I can grow in knowledge of the server and official rules and improve my career as a Cop in SAES.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Speical agents working confidentially and they always want to protect the citizens from the terrorists attacks , usually they want to keep san andreas clean from the corruption
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference):i would like to join undercover unit to avoid the suspicion and it suits my style
Oath: I, Lazar , swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Lazar, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.