• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Royals now has an official account where we will be monitoring all of the forum worthy stuff and are proud to announce the news on making our website come-true.

Our official website can be visited by clicking the linked ''The Royals'' element.

We hereby would like to congratulate Ikillyou_today of his entrance in the office of The Royals - Top Brass.

The Royals - Top Brass

All rights of the web-site are reserved.

• 3 weeks later...

Name & nickname: Angel and Brother
Nationality: Mexican
English proficiency ( State your level, f.e: B1 ) B2
Punishment history ( Detailed ): Only 1 ban in 2014
Reason of your application to The Royals ( Minimum two lines ): I would like to join to be a nice adition to the team and also because it seems like a good strong squad leading the path to new police officers.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences ( Minimum two lines ): Basically a secret agency against terrorism. It's some sort of intelligence squad that organizes information of terrorists and diminishes all kind of high level threats.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit ( State your reason of preference ) Intelligence Unit to gather information of criminals in town.
Oath: I, (Brother), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (Brother), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@brotherhoodman

The applicant has been interviewed by myself on behalf of the Top Brass of The Royals upon being found suitable in all aspects and has been invited.

~[Accepted]~(lime) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

@Matthews said in The Royals:

Name & nickname: Pyrolife - Tiesto
Nationality: Belgian citizenship
English proficiency: 8/10
Punishment history (detailed explination): Ban by DM (August 2018) i was not serious that time. After the ban i realized that SAES really not want this behavoir. Wich i completly understand now, and agree on it.
Reason of your application to The Royals (minimum two lines): The Rolays is a good close family where gradations is not important. Still want to join as Royal to make the team a good name in the SAES and where our allies can rely on us. RP in decency, is fun for everyone.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (minimum two lines): Keeping classified cases we are working on private. A good Royal should not leak any information. And work together to get our job done.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (state your reason of preference) I acctully would like to try both of them.
Oath: I, (Tiesto), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (nick), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

• 2 weeks later...

Name & nickname: Awab/pub
Nationality: Canadian
English proficiency ( State your level, f.e: B1 ) C2
Punishment history ( Detailed ) : I've been banned way back before i knew what multi-accounting was as I shared same device as my brother and we'd play the same game and i got unbanned with the mass unban that's basically it.
Reason of your application to The Royals ( Minimum two lines ) : Well developed squad cannot forget a lot of effort and dedication was put in to this squad.I also wanted to be apart of something professional with no toxicity. :)
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences ( Minimum two lines ) : Technically The Royals is a task force which's ran by the British government to stop terrorism and get into more classified cases within the country and it's case is also to fight corruption.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit ( State your reason of preference ) Undercover, I'd love to stay under the radar and get the job done as it may suit my perfections.
Oath: I, pub, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I pub, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@pub

I was yellin' at Matthews about your application and I can't describe how flattered I was while taking a look on your application. I'm more than glad to see you in our lines!

The applicant has been interviewed by myself on behalf of the Top Brass of The Royals upon being found suitable in all aspects and been successfully invited.

~[Accepted]~(lime)

The Royals - Top Brass

Name & nickname: Rafael Teixeira / Rafael
Nationality: Portuguese
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): C1
Punishment history (Detailed): N/A
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): I'm interested in becoming part of a promising organization in the server that would make me enjoy playing the game even more and help me getting the skills that I need to engage in the role play.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Fight any corruption and crime present in the State of San Andreas and preserve the sovereignty and power of the Queen and Great Britain.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): Undercover, as I would like to perform various missions that require diverse skills in order to succeed and progress.
Oath: I, (Rafael), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (Rafael), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@DeZzy1

Copying application from other applicants is strictly forbidden, neither is adding our logo on your application.

We have discussed about you and we have come to the conclusion to reject your application. Don't bother applying in the future.

~[Denied]~(red) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass