• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name & nickname: Alex Nick : AlexITA
Nationality: Italian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): School level.
Punishment history (Detailed): I have been punished a few times. most of the time because I couldn't express myself as I wanted. once, however, also because I insulted a child who did not respect the rules of the RP server
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): I would like to join the Royal because as I saw a little while ago that I was with them, it seems a very close-knit team and good at doing their job. I hope to be up to them.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): I'd like to be an agent at their level. surely I will have to learn their techniques but I promise that they will do their best.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): It would be nice to come in as an undercover agent. but I am willing to do what my superiors order me.
** Oath: I, AlexITA, swear that this application was written by me and I am aware of the consequences if I do not follow the rules indicated in F1. I AlexITA, I promised to serve for the honor of Great Britain and its majesty. **

@Alex98

Your topic has been rejected by Top Brass of the Royals. You haven't shown any interest in joining the squad. You missed a question in your application. You are also unaware of what's going on at the server. You can re-apply in 2 weeks

~[Denied]~(red) for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

~[Name & nickname:]~(black) Jihed & BLAVCJ444
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): C1
Punishment history (Detailed): I have never break a rule .
1- N/A
2- N/A
3- N/A
4- N/A
5-N/A
6-N/A

Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): The reason i applied because those are my mates i miss them and im sure they are up for something big because i know them well also i know this new Organisation is going to reach beyond it's expectations because i have see their work and what they are doing ( Loyal to each other - pationate to the squad well behaved members and an excellent organized work.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals are an elite squad they work as a huge intell to collect information and a unstopable squad for crime fighting and corrupted law breakers.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): well undercover unit is one of my best units because that's what i do and that's what im experienced about i have a full package of what is neccessary for this unit and im pretty sure i will be suitable for it 100% it's all about teamwork and the squad u with.
Oath: I, WHITE swear to be serve with my life to protect the innocent and fight the corrupt to rise our flag and say im proud to be a royal also im aware of all the consequences and all the rules of F1

Name & nickname: Khalil- Disaster
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency (State your level, f.e: B1): B1
Punishment history (Detailed): I got banned for multi accounting and adminjailed for for deathmatching
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): To be honest , Im not enjoying the criminal life anymore on top of that I got motivated from a friend whos already in the squad to join and after looking inthe topic i loved the role of the royals so i made a decision to join it and help them to reach their goals and have fun with the team moreover I passed a lot of my past time in cop life so I want to revive the old memories , hopefully I can give the plus to raise this squad.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): Essentially, the royals is a group of secret agents , their mission is based on protecting the citizens and the government from terrorits attacks and they always want to keep San Andreas under control
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I would like to join Undercover unit because i have been trained for these missions in past so I want to restore my activity.
Oath: I, (nick), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (nick), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty. I, Disaster , swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Disaster, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

alt text
Name & nickname: yassin-Fondy
Nationality: Algerian
Punishment history (Detailed): i got one Adminjail before 2 months reason: dm by mistake
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines):i always wanted to join The Royal i started playing this game, but it was hard for me at first but now i think i have the real chance, in addition to i like Royal Activities .
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royal is a specialized scret agent group who gather intel and work closely with the national governement , they are called upon to gather information and its organization thet may cause harm or corruption in San Andreas
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): Intelligence Unit Because i think i'll be a best Experience in This Unit.
Oath: I, Fondy, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Fondy, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty. I, Fondy , swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Fondy, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.
alt text

• The application format has slight of bit been changed, make sure to pick the application format from the first page of the topic.

• New testing procedures have been implemented. Detailed information can be found on the first page.

Important: From now on, the applications will be answered on Friday

The Royals - Top Brass

Name & nickname: Razak
Nationality: Algeria
Punishment history (Detailed): Just 1 Adminjail for Deathmatchig
Past organizations history (Detailed): Ingame i'll explain.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines):
I really like team play, I played with them, and in the way they played, they are loved and at the same time loyal to each other, I was absent two weeks ago because of the death of my dear father, I was previously thinking of joining them.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals is a specialized secret agent group who gather intel and work closely with the national government to prevent or diminish terrorist activity.
Why should we pick you over others?:
I am a friendly and sincere person. I know that some people do not believe that. As for me, I will help a lot with my experience that I possess. I respect the one who is older than me and the youngest of me.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I really don't care, but if I choose one, I will take full turns, so I will Intelligence Unit.

Oath: I, Razak, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I (Razak), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

@Razak

~[Denied]~(red) - We have seen a few of your kind, we have great treatments for people like you as well. Your application has been denied, that actually isn't it yet but you have also been put in the blacklist, don't bother applying in the future at any possible occasion.

:::

alt text

:::

alt text

@fondy

~[Denied]~(red) - I have carefully read your application and seen you in-game a few times. Being a Royal Agent is not only meeting those standarts but having the appropriate personality. Due to this reason we've deemed that you are insufficient right at the moment, however you can keep showing interest and apply after a month.

alt text
Name & nickname: Burak Kaan and Narcilius
Nationality: Turkish
Punishment history (Detailed): Once, I got adminjailed for DMing
Past organizations history (Detailed): OC and Conexus. The details have been explained to Top Brass.
Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): Playing as criminal made me bored so I was playing as Cop. While I was hanging out with them, They welcomed me pretty well. That was what I wanted to find in an organization and Also I find The Royals more developing than others.
Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): The Royals is a top level agent organization who gathers criminal information and intervene the criminal events.
Why should we pick you over others?: I am Loyal, Teamworker and Friendly.
What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (State your reason of preference): I'd like to join Intelligence Unit because to me, The Intelligence is the most important section of Anti-Criminal Org. Well I do think, I fit there perfectly.
Oath: I, (nick), swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I (nick), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty. I, Narcilius, swear that this application has been written by myself and was taken from the first page, I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1 and Rules section of Royal. I, Narcilius, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.