Interested in joining SAHA? Apply here!

In-game name: Brondy
Username: joseluisao123
Nationality: Turkey
Previous bans/punishments: :I was banned long time ago because of multiaccounting. I was a new player and i really wasn't aware of F1 rules.(2013)
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I'm also active so it will be a benefit for saha. I think i have enough experience about the game, i love to helping people when i see them happy it makes me happy too. I am patient, i am good at communicating with people. Im playing "saes" since many years.I never applied before, but now im experianced thats why i decided to apply.I believe that I'm capable of taking this job, and serve it as best as I can. I believe the time has come, and I feel ready for it. It would be my honor to serve the SAHA.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: xTrade
Username: xlukerayx
Nationality: Poland
Previous bans/punishments: Except of few adminjails, i cant memorize any other punishments.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: The main reason of me applying is to help other people when they need it, while saying these words I assume that im pretty active, also I have no problems with communicating with other people, I can say that it only brings me joy when someone comes to me and asks me about few things. Beside everything I have said so far, i can add that I'm friendly, mature, honest and polite which helps me alot with making contatcs with other people, and holding that contact for ages. With all the good things I have said about me, I'm sure that I will be suitable in SAHA role.

In-game name: [ALT]Lewis
Username: lewisblack
Nationality: Dutch

Previous bans/punishments: I've never been banned on this server.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role:
I joined MTA and SAES back in 2014. I know a lot of people on this server and I would like to be helpful for once. I never really got the chance to prove myself in this server. I think I can really help people out as SAHA and I know exactly how SAHA works because i'm trading/selling houses already. I know how to sell the houses, how to help people. I know i'm not a member of a big group right now, but I would like to prove that i'm ready to be a member of SAHA. I got what it takes and I would love to join this amazing SAHA team!

Lewis

In-game name: SeBa

Username: My account name is "seb123"

Nationality: Im born and raised in Denmark, but i can speak also speak fluenty English and a good amount of German

Previous bans/punishments: Ive maybe had one adminjail in my 6 year long SAES career, but no bans or anything close to that.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well first of all i think i will be suitable for this role as I am a long standing SAES player and therefore I have gained a lot of experience and i think I see myself as 100% ready to lift the weight and responsibility a SAHA agent has. I were also around at the time Ronseal first brought this concept to life and I have therefore seen how a SAHA agent works. Because of that i would go into this role with a very serious attitude, but also do it with joy as it has always been something i wanted to do, which also were why i applied for SAHA back in 2013 when it was created (Sadly i didn't make it at that time, but maybe this is my lucky time!)

Furthermore, I think that i would be suitable for this job as i am an active player with a lot of free time, and a player who really wishes for a new task on our beloved server. I also like helping people as i like doing a difference and in that way bring more joy to the players of the server. Last of all i am a really mature person and therefore you can trust me with the panel and also be 110 procent confident that i wont abuse it in any way.

Yours sincerely
SeBa

In-game name: GanJa
Username: mehdisa
Nationality: Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: i had 3 adminjails in my SAES career but none for the past 7 months or so.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: i think i would be suitable for this role because im experienced enough to take this job and to help players to sort their props as fast as possible. However i started recently to learn all SAHA rules after i made a little misunderstanding with TUT about something, the good thing is that i learnt from my mistakes and i will always try to get better and better. Im surely aware of all SAHA rules and i would for sure fit in this job as it will be a great move in my SAES career.
I think i would be suitable for this job because im pretty active especially in holidays when i put most of my time and effort on this server, also im not that big of a fan of criminal life neither civilian or cop life, i got bored lately from those things and the reason i applyed for this agency is that i just loved the role and how things works and as i said before im sociable and i will always be helpful and greatful toward this great community.

In-game name: Kilios
Username: lion1221
Nationality: Danish / Denmark
Previous bans/punishments: Cant remember any.

I would be suitable for this role as i know how it works, i know alot about the SAHA's and i where going to make a Real Estate RP Group.
I Had experiences from other servers as a Housing Agent ( SAHA ) And i have bene doing housing stuff in 1 and a half year on another server. I left it and joined Saes and know i got alot of experiense to be a SAHA, i deal with alot of people in my normally life and at the server too, i follow the rules and know SAHA rules too, im a person thats good to communicate with others and can take alot of adventage of my in-game playing, real life and SAHA. I'm currently studing as a IT-Technican and knows some good things to say in a communication of a player ( customer ) that need a house to be sorted for inactive and on actions.

In-game name - BlaZZey
Username - kalevipoeg
Age - 15
Nationality - Estonian
Previous bans/punishments - I have been banned once due to abusing an unknown bug. I was on top of the SF CC Carshop roof and killing criminals as a cop (I was trying to stop the turf.) But, eventually, I got unbanned by Magnus.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role -
Alright, first of all. I'm a perfectionist, that means I like to do my job/assignment as good as I can. And, I'm pretty sure that SAHA is looking for that. I have always wanted to help the community by somehow but I didn't even bother myself to apply for the Community Staff position because I can't just achieve it so here I am trying to apply for San Andreas Housing Agency, agent position and trying my best to achieve the spot in the roster and help the community with my work. Also, being the HQ of a rising group that already has achieved their private forums and soon will receive their spawn (The Motor Heads) takes a lot of work and responsibilities because we must handle the players and take care of them. Also, my English is quite good and I don't make that many grammar mistakes anymore but some are still visible here and there. Also, I am quite active if I have something to do in-game (Help players, work for my squad, groups or just have fun with my friends.) and applying for SAHA and actually achieving the spot would keep me really active since I would actually have some work to do and help other players. I have also been in the SAES Community for some time so I know all of the rules including SAHA ones and I know how the game works. My reputation has not been that good but I am really trying to improve it, day by day. I used to be a mean guy and get angry at every fucking thing which bothered me but, I have changed a lot. I used to flame back at people but now when someone says something to me, I just remain quiet because I seriously don't want war. Even tho I know all of the rules I am still able to learn new things and improve the old ones. I am also very active on the forums and discord because discord is the main platform that I use and I just like to keep an eye on the forums at least, every hour. I also wanted to apply to SAHA Agent position ages ago but I could not since I was on a vacation and I was so bummed about it. But yes, I have changed a lot, I'm more mature, loyal, hard-working and so on.

~Kind regards, BlaZZey

In-game name: [TT]n0vis0ry
Username: n0vis0ry
Nationality: German
Previous bans/punishments: Some adminjails in the past.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Im created for this role because you can trust me and Im very conscientious also Ive been in this community for a very long time. I kinda know how to work as SAHA agent and its one of my favorite activities in this server. :sweat_smile: I know the housing rules quite good and I also tried to help new people with looking for inactive properties and requested them for public sale.
If you have any questions at all you know how to contact me ;)

Regards,
n0vi

In-game name: Joshbond
Username: joshbond
Nationality: British
Previous bans/punishments:
Was banned previously by Lance for calling him some inappropriate names in the main chat after a big disagreement between me and him. This was in 2014/2015 cant remember exactly which year.

I believe I would be a suitable and sufficient for the SAHA position as I am someone who is very helpful on the forums and especially within the SAHA forums, as you can see by checking some of the topics. I am someone who enjoys helping people and providing assistance whenever I can. I am active on the forums, ingame and on teamspeak/discord, so it is not hard to contact me to discuss anything. In other words, I am easily accessible and visible to the community.

I have been playing on this community for around 6/7 years and I know the Server and Housing rules in and out, so this will be a benefit to the SAHA team as I would not require too much training or supervision as I will be able to work competently and effectively.

I can work and adapt in any team when it is required to do so, over the last few years I have learned many social and improvisation skills (due to my Customer Support Engineer job role in real life) that has helped me adapt to groups of people and individuals.

I am someone who is fair and will never be bias in any situation. I do not believe in being Bias as this never fairly solves any problem. Sometimes the people who seem most guilty are actually the most innocent.

I am someone who is also very approachable, if anyone has any issues I would be happy to discuss it and not ignore them, as I like to be good at what I do and show people I have passion. I am someone who has commitment and gets the job done as I do not just give up on things.

I hope this shows that I would be the most suitable candidate for the position and I hope to be part of the SAHA team in the near future.

Thanks,

Joshbond

In-game name: My in-game name is Laza.
Username: My username is "l4ki1".
Nationality: I'm serbian.
Previous bans/punishments: Yes, I was banned once for multiaccounting, and for some bug at jail in-game. All sorted out since then. For both times it wasn't my fault to be honest, but after that I have learned that I shouldn't hand my computer to anyone to use it while I'm not near it.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I can often access the forums and discord as well. I enjoy helping players out when needed and I believe SAHA will give me more of an opportunity to do so. I do speak english fluently and serbian as it's my native language, so I can understand people who might not be best at it, and can simplify where needed. I am fully aware of the server/housing rules, so I can clarify any confusion that may happen. I often do like to have a bit of fun and joke around, but I know exactly when I need to be serious.
Actually, I do know map of San Andreas very good and I know locations of most streets, so it couldn't be issue. By the way, personally I do feel ready for this job.

In-game name Kaylum
Username kaylum
Age 18
Nationality Romanian
Previous bans/punishments No bans/punishments
Why you think you would be suitable for the role Because i'm an active player which doesn't has much work to do. Also I'm friendly with other players and open to help them at any time.

In-game name: Fattie

Username: stoprunningimfat

Nationality: Egyptian

Previous bans/punishments: 1 ban since 1.5 years for using ronseal nick ingame and adminjails since long ago

My short period in SAES could just break some chances because it would give me a lack of knowledge and awareness but I broke the time by joining many groups and making a lot of friendships but I was kind of fascinated with the groups and I put a target to join all of them but that intention decreased by the time cause I realized that it's not about how many groups you're apart of.

and yeah it's not my first time trying to join SAHA but yeah denial gives me more time to know and get additional experience in SAES which is needed for everyone to keep the improvement of his character and such.

so let's get into the question purpose I think I'm suitable for this role Because I've some qualifications which are needed in the role of SAHA,

I never act arrogant with someone cause it's how my character is even in real life I'm very socialite and everyone is my pal until he does the opposite then I will just avoid him or just report him due to any harmful actions against me, I'm relatively active in all platforms either discord, forums, ts or ingame so I will be here whenever I'm needed

and I'm bored most of the time playing saes sine I do very usual things like spawning as police or DE to hang around but SAHA duty will give me the life kiss to be honest since I will have something new to do also I never abuse things I'm not supposed to abuse even if it will not harm anybody or for my personal purposes.

In-game name: Denox
Username: kavkazets
Nationality: Moldavian.
Previous bans/punishments: I got banned twice, once for multiaccounting when I was a newbie and once for being part of staff team on a SAES copycat server as I really weren't aware of the fact I can get banned for that.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I think that I would be suitable for this role as honestly I have gained pretty much experience all these years I am playing and can share my knowledge with others and just be helpful for the community. Being a SAHA Agent requires carefulness, activity and patiency which I think I can show towards the community and players. I have been dreaming to be SAHA, and to see people being happy after I have helped them, it's a unbelievable experience and something you can be proud of.

In-game name : Zaza
Username : cunobaba
Nationality : Turkish
Previous bans/punishments : I was banned once for sharing teamspeak IP which supposed to be hidden, Toker banned me for that.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I am playing in this server since 6 years or more, I can easily say that I actually know everything about the server, how to communicate with other people. While growing up my organisation I made many friends which became successful at the moment. I also brought my gang to the summit now. So I am guessing its time to progress further. I think myself will be succesfull at this job for sure.

In-game name: millionaire
Username: ghostviper
Nationality: Bangladeshi
Previous bans/punishments: Been banned once and a few adminjails.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I'm quite interested in providing a helping hand to the server since the beginning. Got some little experience with doing housing stuffs back in 2015 in another server. At the moment I do not have connections with any other servers and I don't really play all day long though I am active everyday from time to time at the evening and sometimes in the morning. I've got average communication skills and my English is decent. I'm a straight-forward person and good being patient. I think I'm suitable for the role as I've been playing on the server for years and can be trusted enough with the responsibility. Also being responsible for holding the SAHA agent rank would encourage me to find free time and play the game even more as I have literally nothing to do when I log-on nowadays except enjoying different lower-waged classes.

In-game name: RocK
Username: thepro1711
Nationality: American
Previous bans/punishments: A ban in 2015 (if I recall correctly) for a misunderstanding between me and an admin.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I will be suitable for the role for various reasons listed below:

• I am a great communicator: Being able to speak 3 different languages fluently, I am able to communicate with ease between different people. Moreover, having great travel experience and having residence in several countries, I have an ease with speaking with people from majority of cultural backgrounds. This skill set will enable me to eliminate the language barrier between players and conduct my SAHA duties efficiently.

• I am active throughout the community: Due to the timezone that I live and my proactive behavior, I am active throughout the community for instance in-game, at discord, on forums, etc and am confident to voice my opinions in subject matters. This ability will enable me to help a vast number of players and there will no longer be a cry for help searching for SAHA members in the main-chat.

• I am familiar with the server, it's rules, and it's player community: I am familiar with how the server works and it's functions and can guide players through it provided that I have been a player on this server since 2012-2013. You might have often seen me answer general questions in the main-chat while assisting new and current players. I am also familiar with the server rules along with the general environment under which the server functions. This quality of mine will enable me to help players with more than SAHA roles and possibly assist them with things that they are concerned about. Being a SAHA staff will give me a bigger platform to help people.

• I am a mature, trustworthy, and a responsible human being: Even though I cannot mention any of my real-life achievements in this application because they are relative, I can assure you that I am a very successful person in real life provided that I will be attending the top engineering university in the United States. I am mature enough to conduct my self and am responsible and punctual with my tasks and responsibilities. This quality of mine will directly affect SAHA because SAHA has a substantial role in the server and only the most abled and responsible players are given a chance to represent the face of it.

In conclusion, I was compelled to write this essay because I believe not many people know about me and about the great potential I possess. If I am given the opportunity to become a SAHA staff, I will use that platform to not only conduct my SAHA duties and will moreover help more people with their daily questions and concerns. If not, I will continue to be an active and responsible player of the community.

Feel free to send me a personal message on the forums or on discord if you have any questions or concerns. I am available anytime to conduct a follow-up interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
RocK

In-game name: DROT
Username: milicajac
Nationality: Croatian
Previous bans/punishments: I was banned for shooting off the roof of SF CC, it is impossible to take damage up there. I did not know this at the time.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I am a rather bored guy with plenty of free time on my hands, hence I'm more active on MTA than might generally be considered healthy. Fortunately this bore me some knowledge about overall state of things on the server, I've met plenty of people (mostly on the other end of the nightstick, but that is irrelevant) and had quarrel with none. Except for my squad and one active group, I am not a member of anything else and this leaves me with free time I'd like to spend doing something helpful. Time zones can be a real nuisance with as wide variety of players that SAES has and since I'm often a late night player, that could come handy as well!

In-game name: SAPA|NH4|PFC*
Username: nh4
Nationality: Turkish
Previous bans/punishments: None.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, first thing first I am inactive members and in these days I dont have any work to do. I am an officer at SAPA and SAPA's rec is closed for a while so I dont have too much stuff to do. Second thing is I am active player. I can be online for 10-12h per a day. Besides these things I like to help people. Every day people are looking for SAHA and even there is a SAHA member, they aint helping them. So I want to finish that thing. People wont lose their time with my and other SAHA member's help.

In-game name: Bidrift
Username: Bidrift966
Nationality: Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: 3 bans (maybe 4)
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, I have experience on housing since I made my own server 2 years ago, I might be helping a lot and since I'm active, I will try my best caring about the house requests. That will be a big pleasure helping SAHA. Second, I like helping others and worrying about something than arresting criminals as a cop, it will be less boring for me and I will be useful for even a bit. Third, I'm an old SAES place, but I really changed and improved myself a lot, I'm trying to be as good as I can.

In-game name : O|Dk
Username : dknight11
Nationality : Indonesian
Previous bans/punishments : in 2015 multiaccounting by bone
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I've been playing on the server since 2015, I can be active in the day and night, sometimes I'm active in SAHA forum to check the auctioned property of people or see inactive property, I also like to help people, & my mathematics is good enough for tax calculation.

In-game name: Absent
Username: bobi02
Nationality: Bulgarian
Previous bans/punishments: Well, I have a couple which are actually in the circle of the joke. But in terms of those which can be classified under "serious" ones, I believe I have been adminjailed once or twice in the past. Recently no violations.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Firstly, I am applying for this role, because it will be something new to me. I am actually being curious what it will be like to have some more responsibilities within the server. I clearly understand the housing rules, that's for sure. I am looking forward to be helpful to anyone who has a problem. I tend to make decisions based on my experience within the server and since I've been for 4 years here, I have pretty much knowledge of how the server actually works. I might seem mean to some people, but those who really know me, they are aware of how serious I am when there is something to be done. Anything I start, I finish it to the end. Anyway, it would be pleasure for me to help the community as a SAHA agent.

In-game name: traged
Username: tamiragronov
Nationality: Israelian
Previous bans/punishments: multiaccounting 4 years ago
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I think i suitable for that role because i'm responsibile enough and has enough knowledge.
also jews are good for dealing with money, housing, properties and those, peace.

In-game name: Xavier

Username: adhamwaleed

Nationality: Egyptian

Previous bans/punishments: Nothing serious

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, i'm pretty patient and active in-game and believe it or not i like helping people. If you look above you may find that i'm kind-of young, But i can guarantee that i'm mature and almost anyone on the server can see that in-game. And to be honest i believe that this will add an extra activity for me to do in-game. Also, i am active on discord so i can be contacted at any times.