Interested in joining SAHA? Apply here!

In-game name : SniperLyfe
Username : momen123
Nationality : Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments : banned twice ( one for multi-accounting and one for opening freinds forum while he was ban evading )
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : i have a lot power to deal with saha things such as inactive request since im fully active in the server and i have read all server rules & saha rules pretty sure i can make it

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game name: [ThC]Zei
Username: ahmed007007
Nationality: tunisian
Previous banspunishments: N/A
Why you think you would be suitable for the role:
I think i am good organisator like the giveaway of steam key that i did and i think i am responsibke enough to handle a role like this one added to that i am avilable on forum 24h/7d and i think i can be available for my clients at any time and i was kind of saha agent but in a gmod server and i was admin on it too so we can say that i am experineced with the organising side and dealing with this stuff

In-game name: Nobody
Username: thatthug
Nationality: Estonian
Previous bans/punishments: No bans, I think no kicks or adminjails.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I think i would actually be suitable for the role because of the fact that ive been trading and buying props for quite some time also i get along with most of the people and i'm pretty active aswell both in-game and forums. I've been playing saes since 2014 and i think i've got the experience to be a good saha.

In-game name: Carter
Username: choosen7
Nationality : Turkey
Previous bans/punishments : I haven't been banned or punishments before
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : Because I think I have the features that are wanted for sahas.I am constantly active in the game and am willing to help people. I mean, as I've seen in the game before, some people are looking around for SAHA members, but maybe the SAHA members can't help because they don't have time but I don't want to be like this, I want to help everyone in the game when I can and solve their problems. I think I'm patient enough, and I think I can help everyone in the game as a SAHA, and I can prove it to you. If I could be a part of the SAHA , you'd see it.I mean, I'm not gonna make a sentence like I'm not a SAHA member, I'm gonna help them all.

In-game name:freez
Username:mohamed44
Nationality:sudan
Previous bans/punishments: I've never been banned.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role:Good question and I've got good answers to give you. First of all, I've been seeking for this chance for a long time it's a fact. Besides this, I see myself responsible person I'm currently leading a decent squad on the server and I had many other experiences like that. However, even those things made me bored after all these years. I haven't got any absolute purpose to do in the game rather than squad and lws stuff. So it would be a very good position for me and may give me another chance to find another purpose for my gameplay and I assume that, I can easily resist pressure on me. I know this job is not that easy, you have to deal with hundreds of people and it may give you hard times however like I said above it will give me another purpose to continue my journey in SAES. These are some facts why I'm applying to this position but it's not over yet I have more things to tell you, I'm currently studying P&R and Advertising in University so you can guess that I have more experience with communication skills more than normal people so I see it another advantage for myself and I'd like to use that skill for that volunteer job

In-game name:ViewPerZ
Username:viewperz1
Nationality :Turkey
Previous bans/punishments :Never
Why you think you would be suitable for the role :I think i'm suitable for this job because i am good at communicating with people,i'm communicating with people a lot because of my job,i'm nurse in real life.I also have a mature personality and i'm very patient this is another reason why I have a good understanding with people.If we come to the game part,i think i have enough experience in SAES and i'm active player,i play SAES 4-5 hours daily.I really want this job and I believe that I will do my job properly.

In-game name: Darius
Username: suporter
Nationality: Sweden
Previous bans/punishments: Multiaccounting.

I've been in this community for a long time now and I believe that is a benefit. SAHA has always been a goal to achieve and would be honored to be part of the team. I think I can do much more and I have more to prove to this community.

Over the years you learn how the community works. I have a great patience and people skill to improve and help the communities requests and most of all understanding people with different barrier of English skill. I always try to help out with the knowledge I have and pass it on to new players who need help in understanding the laws and rules with a lot of other stuff going on.

The most important thing is that you have to know you can handle and take such a job because people will depend on you to be active and helpful. I think I am both suitable and good for the job and active enough. Years become knowledge, time to give back.

In-game name: Chemist
Username: nessn
Nationality : Turkey
Previous bans/punishments : Once; due to a multi-accounting problem having shared the same hardware. The problem was later sorted and hence the punishment was eliminated by providing the necessary evidence.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I have been in this server for a while now. I do know how things work. Therefore, I believe that the people in the SAHA department should be active and more in touch with the players. Of course, social communication skills come forward, which I feel myself to be possessing. I have complete confidence in this. I believe that I can help people and fulfill their wishes while staying within the boundary of rules. If you are considering all these things, you can believe that I can fulfill the responsibility which is handed over to me.

In-game name: Kristiina
Username: twister
Nationality: Finnish
Previous bans/punishments: Some adminjails and mutes
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I believe that my server experience and maturity are two important things that make me suitable for this job. I have been around for a long time, around 2012 and I've gathered a lot of experience in that time, like handling groups of people as a HQ in different groups, or in my squad, FOX, where I occupy the same spot, as a HQ. I'm a friendly person, I have a lot of patience and I am eager to learn new stuff. I am also active, and I would like to offer something back to the community, and put some more of that free time into use. Thank you for reading

• 3 months later...

In-game name:
Odakab
Username:
odakab
Nationality:
Turkish
Previous bans/punishments:
I don't remember any kind of punishment i got recently or in 2019. Of course i had some light bans and punishments like most of players.(Talking for past year) Like avoiding arrest by mistake and officer chooses to report without warning to say he was there.
I'm interested in computers and basic coding, I won't struggle while learning things i must do for sorting requests etc. I'm applying because i think server needs more people to handle inactive property requests.

~[In-game name:]~(teal)
JohnT

~[Username:]~(teal)
johnturner

~[Age:]~(teal)

~[Nationality:]~(teal)
Serbian

~[Previous bans/punishments:]~(teal)
None

~[Why you think you would be suitable for the role:]~(teal)
Well, I like helping people and providing them support. I would be honored to get an opportunity to help more. I am really active in-game. I am a very friendly person and mature. I have never broke any rules. You can see me in-game as the Vice Leader of FBI where I also have control over my members, and tend to stop them from doing anything wrong.

In-game name : PewD
Username : MortalSupreme
Nationality : Indonesia
Previous bans/punishments : I think i have none ban or any other punsihments
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : Because i'm a fast respond guy, i'm a active guy and I've been well known at SAES

In-game name: My in-game name is Lance
Username: my username is calebb
Nationality: Tunisia
Previous bans/punishments: N/A
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I will give all my experience to SAHA job and i will make the impossible for i can be the best SAHA in the best server.And from my knowledge of many Players i will make the server very popular.

In-game name
Username:alexishellas
Nationality:I am from Greece
Previous bans/punishments:Nope never punished
Why you think you would be suitable for the role:Well.I dont know if i am the most suitable player for the role.I am sure one old player in the server played since 2012,but i've been also for a long time inactive.Anwayay I want to join because i noticed that people ask often for saha and maybme there arent any online,or busy doing sth else,I just wanna help out the server.It's an easy thing to do to help out.And i dont think that this is one of those groups that you need to be really known to join,I dont even mind getting denied if you find people more suitable for the role.That's all no need to say anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Xhaka11

Username: [CDC]Xhak*

Nationality: Tunisian

Previous bans/punishments: Yes,iget banne beacuse i play with multi-accounting when i was new in srever.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, I love helping people and supporting them. I have the honor to get a chance to help more. I am a mature and active man who wants to achieve in this society I can handle many things. I submit because I think the server needs more people to deal with inactive property requests.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: [aa]illusion
Username: bulgur
Nationality: Turkish
Previous bans/punishments: I was banned 6-7 years ago for bug abusing. Since then I am being more cautious to not get caught.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I have a quite decent English, I like to play in SAES therefore I am active. During my presence in game, when I am not being abused by one admin, I mainly chat with people instead of focusing on SRs or etc. Therefore being in SAHA will make me chat more and get me closer to other players. Lastly, I can appear in many places at the same time because I am an Illusion!

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: UE|Henrik.

Username: henr9533.

Age: I am 18 years old and born on the 25th of August 2000.

Nationality: I'm Armenian but currently reside in Denmark.

Previous bans/punishments: I have no previous bans nor punishments.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: First of all, I consider my English very good, so I doubt there will be any problems in the communication between me and the players or any of the other SAHA members.

I have never broken a rule and will continue to abide by any rules. Other than that, I feel my knowledge about the rules and the game are at a pretty high level and therefore I consider myself a suitable person for the role. I usually have a lot of free time on my hands, so handling requests would not be a big deal. I'm also looking for something else to do on the SAES server, while still being a part of a gang. My decisions are righteous and I will never let my personal feelings or preferences affect any of my final decisions.

Since I'm always looking to help people, I'm always available to contact through Discord, so if anyone ever needs any help, I'm always up for the task. I will also keep an eye on main chat on the SAES server and on any PM's to make sure everybody gets the help they require. I will stay active on the forums, to make sure I can help people with any issues regarding housing removals and the inactive property requests.

I look forward to getting an answer from the SAHA group.

In-game name: Steve
Username: kazmet
Nationality: Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: Banned by mistake
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, I think that i'm suitabe for the role because the knowledge i already have will therefore help me with future. The least service that you can offer to your community is helping them as SAHA also a thing we need. you should always be ready for anything. i will help people with my knowledge and my experience in this area to make it stronger from currently. So yeah, the SAHA seems intriguing to me, it'd be nice if i could get it.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name : Brooklyn
Username : brooklyn13
Nationality : Croatian
Previous bans/punishments : I'm proud to say that I was never punished since I started playing on the server.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I think I would be suitable because I am well acquainted with every server rule, I am fluent in 3 different languages and I believe that could be useful for this job, and I also want to elevate my gameplay by helping other players. I also believe that my daily activity could contribute. With that being said, I will end my application here and if you have anything more to ask, feel free to contact me on Discord.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name:
Zyber
Username:
Mustafa13
Nationality
Dutch
Previous bans/punishments
Never been banned so far i can remember
I'm a suitable man because i m active a lot and i love to help people with their request also i speak 2 more languages, i'm fast and i m not a man of a lot words.

Ps. Thank you for reading :D

In-game name: Ferthis
Username: ferthistheking17
Nationality: Dutch
Previous bans/punishments: none
For more than 6 years i am a proud member of Saes, i those years i benefited from the server by having a laugh with friends and by getting away from the real world.
By my opinion offering my time
(3-4h a day) to help ban scammers by actively participating as middleman, and to help sort any kind of housing related requests would be a great way to give something back to the server and community.