Interested in joining SAHA? Apply here!

In-game name: I'm known as Kim

Username: fargada2356

Nationality: Bulgarian

Previous bans/punishments:I've been playing for quite a long time in SAES (Since around 2012/2013). I have one and only ban so far. However, I have been adminjailed around 4 times so far and have received some mutes for commuting in a foreign language.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I feel confident enough to be capable of taking the duty of being a SAHA Agent and actively contribute to the activity of this special group and ultimately the server, but most importantly helping the public. The reasons for this are several but most importantly my activity and experience in the property business. I have been involved in owning and reselling properties and hence feel pretty familiar to the situation and eagerness of players when it comes to housing. My above average communication skills also make me more confident applying for this position. Furthermore the recent growth in housing trend show the need of more trustworthy agents which I count myself as and so I definitely look forward to get a chance to help the community in such a progressive way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Reus
Username :Karamani
Nationality: Tunisia
Previous bans/punishments : Bans N/A i got Adminjail before

Why you think you would be suitable for the role : yeh sure i can would be suitable for this rule because im a active player so if anyone want to get inactive house i can be there for help him and and im known in this game I knew how to do this by other SAHA members and my experience on how to get inactive homes

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Zlatan
Username : doris
Nationality: Tunisia
Previous bans/punishments : i got an Adminjail due to arrest avoid .
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : because im an active player , a mature one who have a good experience in saes and im a trusted person who follow the rules and want to help all friends and let a good impact always . .

in-game name: Chapo
Username: ratatui
nationality: Mexicano
Previous prohibitions / punishments: I was banned for a confusion, but everything is clear, out of trouble
Why do you think you would be suitable for the role: I am responsible and mature enough to handle this job, and I have a lot of time playing saes

In-game name: LandShark & Mike_Jones
Username: landsharkppppp
Nationality: Hungarian
Previous bans/punishments: Adminjails
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, because I'm very active on the server, so if anyone ask something, i can help him rapidly. I'm responsible, and i have 2 years experience behind me, so i think i can handle this job. I want to be a SAHA Agent in order to help the community with their housing problems, and to get more experienced. I consider myself mature for this job. Almost everyday i see players looking for a SAHA Agent, so i think the SAHA is a very important job, and i want to join. I'm on dc everyday, so people can find me easier.

Regards,
LandShark

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Lightning - [SWAT]Lightning

Username: lightning12

Nationality: Israeli

Previous bans/punishments: None that I'm aware of.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, the reason I'm applying to SAHA today is that I think I'm really suitable for this job, I have a huge experience in House marketing from the days that I used to play in Roleplay Communities most of the time there I was a real estate company owner and I had to work all day long selling properties or helping people to find properties for sale.
Also, I have extensive experience in GTA:SA and especially SAES:RPG, I also really like to help people that are really in need of it either in the main server or in the discord so I have plenty of time to spend it on people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In-game name: Kowalski
Username: killerboy5678
Nationality: german
Previous bans/punishments: No bans / maybe adminjail yes but if so it's a long time ago I can't remember
Why you think you would be suitable for the role:
I think im good for this role because I'm very active at the server and I'm playing for around 7 years now so I can say I already got some experience and how to act to other people even it's a new player or an older one.
Due to that I can say I got some experience in housing scenario's as well.
I'm motivated to help out people with their housing auctions questions about housing and everything else related to that job. It would be a great addition to my current gameplay on the server and would bring some "fresh air" to it.
An advantage may is that I got shiftwork and I'm online at times there may not be other SAHAs around and help at this times as well.

• In-game name: EloThAm

• Username: xxamounexx

• Nationality: Tunisian

• Previous bans/punishments: Bans , It was a long time ago even I forget the reasons.

• Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well , As I'm an old player I had such unique Qualities like everyone does, My most unique attribute is passion. Without a passion for what you are doing, it is not possible to ideally perform this role or this job in a general. I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as an experienced player . Improving your skills is a key value for this role what I mean SAHA may increase my skills especially in housing Schemes .Moreover I take on every challenge head-on and do what I need to accomplish my goals, even when the challenge is difficult , I always enjoyed stepping up and demonstrating my skill at that new .Also I'm an active Player which has led to me to gain Some of communications skills ,so The these are some qualities that can boost my chance to be in maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name:
Juby

Username:
juby020

Nationality:
Canadian

Previous bans/punishments:
N/A

I am very active every day (including hours of the night that there is not a lot of people online, I am experienced in most everything regarding MTA, and San Andreas as a whole, I have a lot of patience (which goes a long way, especially in a game like MTA), and I would consider my self very mature when I need to be. I am also a very motivated person and dedicated to the things that I enjoy doing and nothing makes me happier than helping people out!
The reason I am applying today is because I have been playing SAES for a very long time, I've always enjoyed my time here and I've always loved helping people out in any way that I can. I am one who is driven by motivation and always having something to do and work forward to would be great. I feel like I have built a pretty decent reputation over the course of the years playing within the community and would be a great fit into the team! As it stands, from about 8-10pm - 4-6am (My time - MST(-7 GMT)), the server seems to be at a low regarding Admins/SAHA, in fact some nights there is none at all and I feel like I would be able to fill that gap quite nicely. I also have a pretty good amount of experience with housing as I was a full admin on WSS, where most of my time and focus was dedicated towards housing.

In-game name:
AntiRug

Username:
AntiRug

Nationality:
Latvian

I have been adminjailed once, when i had around 30-40 in-game hours. I was confused at first since it was a blank adminjail, and i was unaware of what the situation was. Also a few mutes here and there 3-4, but nothing ''serious''.

I can offer mature interactions with players who request assistance. I tend to have great communication skills with others. If i am chosen for my desired position, i will surely do my best to implement my skills to make the players happy. I am pretty active all day long, but mostly online in the evenings when the server is packed. Leading a squad has definitely prepared me well when it comes to communicating with players, who don't speak fluent English. I am a friendly guy who has made quite a few friendships around the server. I love setting myself goals and then achieving them. I have done that with my squad (ETF) and groups. I've also earned a part of my bank's balance selling properties in-game. I would like to believe that i know how the current real estate situation is around the server, and i would love to assist players and put my past experience and knowledge to great use.

In-game name: Elegant
Username: elegant09
Nationality: Israeli
Previous bans/punishments: None
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I think I'm suitable for the role because I can offer a few of my abilities as one of them are me being a positive and loyal guy that is always trying to keep the people around him happy and fun to be around with and comfortable enough, I'm available most of the time so the activity part shouldn't be an issue and I believe that I have got a calm behaviour that respects and communicates with the player that I speak with and making sure it doesn't get to any uncomfortable conversations and make a huge conflict with the player, I am also been told that I'm very patient and have a high tolerance to players, whether they're new or not understanding the language, I believe that you have to assist the player all the way and making sure the player is satisfied with the service he's been given, I am also dedicated to my tasks when they're given, I'II handle them as soon as I possibly can and complete it at my highest peak of effort towards the task, I also feel like helping players as I believe it can give you a good vibe towards you and motivates you to do more and help more without any hesitation obviously, I also believe that I can use the ability of SAHA and unlock another way to help others and be more useful to the community.

• 1 month later...

In-game name:
[FBI*]KrugeR

Username:
GoldenKruger

Nationality:
Swedish

N/A

I can offer a lot of my abilities to help out players that need assistance with housing. One of my abilities is that I always keep a cool temper and try to have good communication with the player that needs the assistance. Ill always be on my best behaviour to present SAHA as a good Agency to work with and also encourage others to join it. Ive the passion and the motivation for this job which would make it suitable for me. Motivation is a key as motivated employees can lead to increased productivity and allow an organisation to achieve higher levels of output. I can ensure that I'll keep a good activity and If I've have to go inactive for a period of time I'll tell the management. Working for the San Andreas Housing Agency would make me feel better as a person. SAES RPG gave me a lot of fun and good player experience and I would like to return the favor by supporting the SAES community. I would be able to help out people with any housing issues for example, if they find an inactive property, an icon request or if they've a property that they can't sell. I want to make San Andreas a better and an easier place to live in.

• 1 month later...

In-game name: RikKi
Username: King100
Nationality: Germany But i live in tunisia
Previous bans/punishments: DM = was in 2012 when i was still a newbie on the server !
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, i started playing on this server since 2012 from then i gain & learnt many things from my past organization and im currently CripZ VL & a LWS member so im a player who u can trust also Such work requires experience and a lot of knowledge about the game and the entire San Andreas map. SAHA agents should be able to offer memorized knowledge of housing, rules, requirements that currently apply to everyone on the server. As SAHA agents we receive numerical perks such as a housing panel which should be aimed at helping, NOT abuse or any other illegal , corrupt activities. So I know that you can trust me, and at the same time recommend me to perform tasks reliably to anyone who needs help. My special advantages: Helpful, fun, friendly and quick-witted should be what I think, the key aspects or any SAHA agent that is sure to show up when helping others. Everyone should know that they can trust SAHA agents in activities where a lot of money and time is at stake. Everything I can offer, therefore I believe that I am the right guy for the job.

In-game name: Harry
Username: Harry04
Nationality: algeria
Previous bans/punishments:no
Why you think you would be suitable for the role:I have been around in this community for quite long time,i can call myself an respected player in this community. an squad,some old SAES players will remember Balkan Spies for sure.Im around as i already said for quite long,i would like to get myself involved in housing stuff,i want to feel helpfull for this community which i am part of for over 8 years,now i would like to do something really usefull,to help as much as i can.I am trusted player,and i am always giving my best for current job i am working on.Im very friendly with most of SAES clan members,i guess my English is a bit problem,but i am giving my best to improve my English skills,trying to communicate as much as possible on English,to improve it in total.I would like to reach higher level when its about English,but i am sure that wont stop me from doing housing job as good as possible.I will be really happy to help SAES.I will dedicate all my free time to play on SAES and i will help as what as i can.

• 5 months later...