Interested in joining SAHA? Apply here!

In-game name: EloThAm
Username: xxamounexx
Nationality Tunisien
Previous bans/punishments: It 's all about multiaccounts and brother's server.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I have Enough experience to Help and manage the realstic .

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Gohan

Username: Gohan1

Nationality: Dutch

Previous bans/punishments: N/A

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: First of all is that I want you to know that I am a responsible player, you can notice that by me being new and yet that I haven't broke any rule, while an ordinary new player would have immediately started breaking the rules without being aware of it. Even though that I am new, you can see that I have quite a lot of experience and knowledge than the most players in the server. I do know what SAHA is and I have read their rules fully and understand them, so I am ready to obey to their rules which I respect fully. I am the kind of person who is serious in his duty, whereby I am capable of fully focusing on my duty no matter what. I can tell you about my personality that I don't like it to talk too much, which means that I am a serious and considerable player in-game. English isn't a problem for me, I talk it fluently and daily, also the most of all languages I know, so there's nothing about communication to be concerned about. Me being serious allows me to stay calm and tight so that I can handle any circumstance, as example if there's unpleasantness between a salesman and a customer. You can say that I am determined, if there are tasks for me to do I'll start fulfilling my obligations without considering about slacking or doing it later, because of I am a determined person who has the ability of being
responsible. I can say that I am independent, I don't like it to have support from others in easy obligations, because I care a lot about my pride as a player in SAES, unless if I have really no choice, because of I always continue until the end. Before I take a decision, I consider around 5-6 times about it, if I have chose a decision, I ask for someone else his opinion before progressing so that I won't do something wrong. If I did something wrong, I shall be ready for the consequence of my action without lying or discussing about it because I am not that kind of player, beside that I want to tell you that I am an active player within SAES. You can notice that by me having played 12 hours in a day, also on the forums and discord, altough I keep wasting my time by sitting on chairs and infront of Lo zsantos Prison. I rather to spend this time on useful things like on SAHA tasks so that Ill have at least some serious job to do. I can ensure you that I am also capable of multitasking, I can handle multiple situations, time doesn't matter to me, just as long as the circumstances are solved. Another ability that I have is that I speak more languages then just English, which are Dutch and Turkish, I am also learning German in school currently, beside German I speak these two languages fluently like English. If there are players who speak this language but aren't able to speak English well, I can support them with anything they need, if they've queries regarding sales, I can help them with pleasure. I am a loyal person, where you can turn your back to without having any concerns. I can offer my willingness to learn and achieve new things, which keeps me in mood to fulfill my duty, which can be compared to unlimited, so I am always ready to take on new and harder challenges like SAHA. About my personality, beside mentioning that I am serious, is that I am also friendly, punctual, dependable and well disciplined. The most important of all is, that I like it to support players. The more I can help the server and it's community, the more I'll feel better. Furthermore I am working hard on improving myself daily, and for these reasons that I mentioned above, I believe that I am suitable for this role. As a volunteer applicant I am aware that other players can be chosen above me, therefore do I want to say good luck to everyone else who have applied for this role.

Regards,

Gohan.

In-game name: Lamza ([AA]Lamza-)
Username: lamzaone
Nationality: Romanian
Previous bans/punishments: No previous legitimate bans/punishments
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I have been a part of this community for quite some time now, for almost 9 years. I have recently come back to full activity. I'm a reasonable person, I kinda get satisfied everytime i know i've helped someone. I'm part of respected groups: CLO, G6, and part of AA. I've also been the Vice Leader of Hell Soldiers and DEA. I have dealed with a lot of people and fixed a lot of problems and fights myself. I am very patient and I try to be as rational as possible. I also like to keep things fair for everybody. I have never been banned before for legitimate reasons and I won't abuse any kind of power.

In-game name : Velona
Username : velona77
Nationality : Turkish
Previous bans/punishments : I've been banned 2 times in 2013, both were one-day lasting bans.I spent some time in adminjail aswell, and I spent serious time muted.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : First of all, just like any of the applicants here I want to take a responsibility in the server. I'd like to be busy in the server dealing with things and I believe I'll be capable to them and enjoy aswell. I'm active in game as long as I got something to do, and I always check forums and Discord on daily basis. I'm an experienced player and my communication with other players is good, doesn't matter if I know them or not. I am capable of fullfilling the tasks given to me. Those are the edges I believe to have, other than them, you can always find me there to have a chat with and talk detailed if needed.

In-game name: TaJ (Commonly known as [NNB]TaJ<sHQ>).
Username: taj125
Nationality: Indian (Punjabi to be specific).
Previous bans/punishments: Yes, a Ban, Once, for being admin in a "copycat" server but later it turned out that there was not even a small copy of some sort, and hence I was unbanned in 2 hours.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, Let me describe this in a few different parts, mentioning all the Merits of giving me a chance as a SAHA Agent;

• Old and Experienced - I am familiar with the world of SAES since 2010 when my brother and neighbor were extremely active players while I was a type of observer, and also started playing as a newbie in 2012. That phase didn't last long so it won't be appropriate to mention it alot, therefore I will say that I am back to activity in September of 2015, since when I joined many different Official Gangs and Squads, currently serving the National Narcotics Bureau from the past 1.6 years at the rank of Sub HQ. Talking about my groups life, I am and have been a part of many groups in past including my Government stay as a DoT HQ, which gifted me alot of skills and management knowledge thanks to which I am able to lead a Semi-Official group called TMH since many months now, which is on it's way to success (hoping so).

• Hardworking and Devotee nature - As the header explains, I feel myself to be Hardworking and Totally Devoting all my concentration to a particular job or task handed over to me. This does means that I will try my best to complete all the jobs of a SAHA Agent thrown at me, and not just be one for name's sake.

• Loyal and Trust-worthy - My long stays at all the groups or the squad I am member of might notify you the sense of Loyalty I have in my own self. This would mean that I won't suddenly behave like a tard and leak the information of the agency, I will also try my best to do my job with all the secrecy that is required.

• Good English/Communication Skills - Being a old member of this lovely community, I have fluent spoken English and a fast typing speed, which means that there won't be any delays in the communications done against me, thereby making the agency heads' as well as customers' job effective and efficient on my part.

And now I would like to conclude my application for become a SAHA Agent, and also wish a Goodluck to all my fellow applicants.

In-game name : [AAFTW]Zombie
Username : gal102
Nationality : Israel
Previous bans/punishments : idk if it count but i will share it anyway.. i've been banned once for 1 hour for stealing admin's small rhino xd
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : Well, first of all ty for the chance given here, the reason you should choose me on others is that im a member of deeds, im playing at saes since i was a kid almost 5 years now, i grow up in this community and i would like to keep playing here as something more important, with more options and more possibility to help others. i think as a SAHA Agent that's will be a great opportunity to move the next step as SAHA Agent and actually help people who needs the help with all about the housing help they'll need, im also can consider my self as a very loyal man in everything not just in game and the guys who know me can testify on it, also im active member which can be useful for the community ,im also have some experience of being a "SAHA" on another server few years ago (i cant remember everything but i believe if i'll be chosen it wont be that hard to remind and relearn.

i want to say thank you for the opportunity here, and im sure you'll choose carefully the right members for this job.
Cheers, Zombie.

Please welcome @Licano and @DROT to the SAHA team!

Any other applications (including those made after this post) will still be considered.

We will continue to monitor this thread and contact successful applicants whenever we decide to take on more agents.

In-game name: Rocker
Username: rocker6244
Nationality: Pakistani
Previous bans/punishments: I got few admin-jails in my previous time.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Honestly I'm a Active player with no hard work pressure on my head. I got nothing to do just to roam around and get into goofy stuffs. I want to be usefull, I want to show i can do something. I always seek for higher targets, Sometimes i go for ass-lick of persons to get into a group to get some burden and to be usefull in it. So i thought If i take the role of SAHA i will do a good job & I'm Also Good at handling stuffs.
Experience: I got alot experience ( not that much experience, that can compete a admin or staff ) but I can be usefull to help others & Mostly people look for Saha at that time am roaming around whole SA or spawning different Classes to kill the time. After wards I cannot define myself more. My english can be determined due this application.

In-game name: Ramos
Username: kostanjevec12345
Nationality: Slovene
Previous bans/punishments: I have been banned twice. First time, because I was playing on another server with saes resources. And second time, for bug abusing at FC Jail. Both punishments happened somewhere in 2016. But nowadays, I'm clean I guess.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Here I am once again, trying my luck. Well the answer to the question above is, I can say I'm very active and responsible player on the server, I have joined server somewhere in 2015, so yeah I'm here for about 4 years. First time I got interested in SAHA was somewhere in 2016, when I was still getting used to the game and rules overall.

I have applied few times for SAHA before but unsuccessfully. I'd like you to know that I still have a big interest into SAHA but for some reason I don't know how to show that. Anyways, my qualities are activity, maturity, responsibility and communication, I think I have all the qualities I need to become SAHA in the future.

Currently, I'm taking part in FBI where I represent vice leader and in few groups to enjoy the gameplay even more, but apart from that, I still have a lot of my free time in the server that's why I'm willing to utilize that time by sorting out SAHA stuff. If there are any more informations needed, I'll be happily answering at discord or in game.

EDITED.

In-game name: [TT]Zwolle
Username: zwolee
Nationality: turkish
Previous bans/punishments: no
Why you think you would be suitable for the role
Im suitable for this job because I've been playing here for a long and Im a known player. This job requires experience and knowledge about how the game works, it does also require us to know the map and to be communicative. I have a lot of experience with managing things and thanks to my school schedule Im usually online at late night and mornings.

• 5 weeks later...

In-game name : O|Dk
Username : dknight11
Nationality : Indonesian
Previous bans/punishments : Once
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : Im active & i like to help some people, maybe after join saha, i can help every people who need saha, Because I know many people need saha, but saha is not too active

In-game name: vektor
Username : vektor
Nationality : Turkey
Previous bans/punishments : N/A
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I have been in this community for years and I think I know how to handle stuffs there. I think I'm a trustable and mature person. I have worked with many people and cooperated with them perfectly. Also, I have never abused any power I handled.

In short, i'm ready to serve people as SAHA. I'm already helping people in other roles , so it wont be hard to to help people as SAHA member.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Ted
Username: tedfrost
Nationality: Turkish
Previous bans/ punishments: I've never have received any punishments or bans.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I'll be straightforward. This job is full of responsibility and caring and I have experience with those kinds of system. Since I have joined this server, I took myself to a place in SAPA because it was the only suitable place for me, strict rules and regulations made me more disciplined. Last but not least, I can guarantee my 100% into this job, without any doubtful question.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: UE|MetalHead
Username: cembaba331
Nationality: Turkish
Previous bans/ punishments: I've never have received any punishments or bans.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I started this server in 2010, I had to take a break because of the lessons.I noticed something that, it is an important thing to have a house in this server and I would like to help people about buying a house.I'm active in this server and I think I can help people

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name :freezy
Username:mohamed
Nationality:sudan
Previous bans/punishments : iam not join to gang
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I think that I am suitable for the role of SAHA agent because of my experience on SAES.I am a player of SAES for a long 5 years and I know how SAES works.I do use different ways of communication like Discord,steam,forums etc,so it's not hard to find me online.Also i am a useful person.I do like to help people while I'm spawned as LWS or just to answer their questions about a server.I never try to avoid my job and trying to finish it as fast as I can to don't leave it aside for a long time.People on SAES knows how useful I am and how responsible,so if i will get SAHA i will not avoid their requests and will try to sort it as soon as possible.

In-game name: JohnPrice
Username: ezel1996
Nationality: Greek
Previous bans/punishments: Nothing at all. Always playing according the regulations.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I'm frequently active on forum, discord and in-game as well to keep an eye on each request and sort it out as soon as possible. I can be totally trusted.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name Green
Username furkanzhlp
Age 19
Nationality Turkey
Previous bans/punishments N/A
Why you think you would be suitable for the role I'm a very old player.I'm playing at the first opening of VengeangeAngels but im breaked playing when VA get level 2.I am really active in game. Also i love helping players.Generally always active on forum/discord.I check it every 5 or 10 minutes :) I'm looking for something to make my game more fun.I apply for thinking that this may be SAHA

In-game name: Tapi
Username: hunterex
Nationality: Indian (born in Kuwait)
Previous bans/punishments: Was banned 3 years ago, for pasting a server link in main chat.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Well, I think I am good with communicating with everyone, Even people with bad English I some how manage to understand what they are trying to say. Also I've been playing here at SAES for long time too.
I'm really active on the forums, Discord and also in-game and to be honest I really wanna help the players because I got not much to do.

• In-game name : JoGe

• Username : JoGe

• Nationality: Finnish

• Previous bans/punishments : None

• Why you think you would be suitable for the role :
    I simply get along with everyone and im mature enough to take care business like this, and i have pretty good English as written and as spoken.
    Also i like doing housing stuff, i have requested so many inactive properties, made auctions etc. stuff and i know all the rules about Housing. You can even see that fact in my posts.
    I ve done it since 2012 when i started playing in server.
    Also i am really active player in-game and i play "alone" very much and i could gladly spend that time doing SAHA stuff.

@Shaun said in Interested in joining SAHA? Apply here!:

In-game name : laminee
Username : amine sfaxi
Nationality : tunisian
Previous bans/punishments : i haven't been banned or pinishments before
Why you think you would be suitable for the role : i have already some years experience in this game,,i like to help players a lot and assist them .also, i want to help the community by something useful .. besides , i'm very active in our serveur which you can find me anityme to help you,, morever , i read the chat and know what happen on there so i i don't miss any message to ansewer it as soon as i noticed..
greetings ,, laminee .

In-game name Filex
Username medtheman
Age 18
Nationality Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments
Ive never been banned or kicked for serious reasons, but had some adminjails in my career which made me learn more about the server and obliged me to have a more deep knowledge about the rules that i regret ignoring in the past.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role
To start I see my self suitable for 3 main reasons, the first is my abillity to understand the rules and the people which should follow the rules as i had many experiences in dealing with many of em inside the saes community or from outside of it who were complaining or asking for help and i can remember that they were all pleased and thankful, seconde is my maturity in serious positions and times, im not the kind of person to look like that because of my sarcastic personalty which im proud of but i can say that having some prevelidges as SAHA agent will be first an honor and more than that a responsability i will care for to keep my safety and the climat in the server usual. And as a final point i see that after 1 year and almost a month its time to give something to this big saes community something i can be happy to do after all i learnt here although its just a gaming community thats all i can say for now although i see that the words are never enough and thats what im trying to prove with my presence

In-game name: [TT]MGK
Username: mgkk
Nationality: Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: N/A

Why you think you would be suitable for the role:
Well, i see i'm suitable to this role since i already was a saha agent a year ago(not in SAES) so i'm enough experienced to deal with players. Adding to that,i'm always active and ready to give a hand whenever any player need it, also taking such a big role and responsabilty like this in SAES is more than a honor, and ye i see i'm usefull and helpful enough with all players thanks to my spoken languages such like english,arabic,frensh,italian and a bit espagnol.. So i really don't want to miss this oppurtunity and i look forward to take a chance to show you how much i'm hardworking and trustworthy.