Interested in joining SAHA? Apply here!

In-game name: toteking233
Username: toteking233
Nationality : portuguese
Previous bans/punishments Maybe some mute XD (for talk portuguese in mainchat)
Why you think you would be suitable for the role
: Good afternoon before anything else! Well I will not start by saying what the vast majority say, that wants to be saha because it is not very active etc etc. What I have to say is that the SAHAs that are there are good and because of this I feel energized and willing to join the SAHA group.

What I think I could offer the group would be, more good energy (more than the existing one) because of my age I already have a certain maturity and a lot of common sense! I like and I'm always available to try to help people in any way. I already know and I think I get along with some active members of the saha group, they can confirm that I am not a bad option, I think hehehe At this moment of my life I have enough time to dedicate to the server during the week I can dedicate to at least 10 hours per day !! I can adapt at any time, and ready it's all hehe!

(also i speak Perfect Portuguese and spanish, english 7/10 and a little french !)

Thank you for taking the time to read my aplly, a big hug and a good one.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: JoNa
Username: jonathan959
Nationality: American/Cuban
Previous bans/punishments: no bans nor adminjail
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: first of all I would like to start by saying that would be an honor if I'm accepted in SAHA and would like to keep it short as I don't want to bore u. I can be very useful in SAHA as I am very active and it doesn't bother me to help others and I don't cause troubles , in the contrary I would love to help the SAES community, I'm also free most of the time as I'm always patrolling and chilling with friends and sometimes it get bored and it would be perfect to spent sometimes helping people as SAHA.
I speak perfect English and Spanish :D

In-game name: Nico
Username: diefish
Nationality: Netherlands / Dutch
Previous bans/punishments: I have been banned 3 times actually.

• House Abuse ( 2012 ): Back in the early days of my SAES carrier ( Well, played for like 2 years already ). Saw a lot of houses for sale, and couldnt hold myself back. Realised that I bought to many, and got banned instantly when I returned ingame. ( Ban time: 7 days )

• Stolen Scripts ( 2013 ): Back in 2013 me and Jasper made our own Little RPG server. SAES Suspected we used Stolen scripts, and were banned. Once we spoke to the SAES HQ & Showed them our scripts, we got unbanned. ( Ban Time: 5-7 days )

• Logged in from another PC ( 2013 ): In the period that I was banned ( 2013, See reason above ), I logged in from another PC. ( Ban Time: 12-14 days )

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: To be honest, there are people out there who are more suitable for this position then me. In fact, there is probably a handful of people on that list which have applied themselves. The thing is, people nowadays Spam main chat asking for any SAHA help regarding questions, Icon changes, etc. There are times, when none responds to these people, and that bothers me. Even when a SAHA is online and probably just drivin around, nobody responds to that person. Over the past couple of years I experienced / seen this a thousand times. Believe me, being SAHA can be hard sometimes.

Why would I be suitable for SAHA? Well, I would love to bring some Knowledge of my own into the SAHA team. From experiences over the last couple of years, and maybe improve some things here and there. As a SAHA you should take time for the people that need u, and be Patient. Patience is the key to success as most people know. If someone needs me for a SAHA related task, I would listen to them, try to get as much information as possible and work out a solution that fits the situation. As my Daily job I work as a IT Manager, and have to deal with similar situations as in Quick Thinking. Every issue has its own solution, and I think I am qualified to do so. I believe I have the required qualifications to be a SAHA member, and assist the players if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

• In-game name : Gladius .

• Username : MiMo223 .

• Nationality : Algerien .

• Previous bans/punishments : Adminjail from long Time ago .

• Why you think you would be suitable for the role : I'm capable and i can take this job because I found that working as SAHA member is a good and great job in the server so I want to be SAHA wich i can help many peoples in Server and Forums, I welcome anyone and i deal with All players, i help them in their problems or anything wrong with them respectfully and smartly , i have the enough experience wich i learned by time in the server, i'm always active "In-game, Forums & Discord" and that give me a nice chance to be SAHA and I can match with all the requirements to i be a good SAHA Member.

Kind Regards,
alt text

game name: Zei
Username: ahmed007007
Nationality: tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: N/A
Why you think you would be suitable for the role:
I think i am good when it comes to housing and organising things also i am responsible enough to handle a role like this.Added to that i am avilable on forums 24h/7d and i think i can be available for the players at any time and i was kind of saha agent but in a gmod server and i was admin on it too so we can say that i am experineced with the organising side and dealing with this stuff

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Meister

Username: plommeister89

Nationality: Swedish

Previous bans/punishments: Banned 24h in my early days in 2012 for DM

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I've been playing at SAES since 2012 and I am well known with all rules and the housing rules / housing system.
I do know how the server works by now.

When I first saw that SAHA was recruiting I thought na, I'm not giving it a shoot but after a while I thought that I want to give it a shoot. As sais, I've been around here for like 6 years and I want to take a bigger role on the server and SAHA is a good step for that. I want to help old and new players in a way that suits me, and housing is my thing.

I'm a trust worthy and a loyal member who puts everything into my job. If I get a commission I put 100% into it. I don't want to turn anyone down by doing a bad job.
By hiring me you won't be disapointed.

• 1 month later...

In-game name: Una Kadav

Username: maxine66

Nationality: Czech

Previous bans/punishments: Mutes for speaking other languages , and some adminjails long ago when i was still a new player.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Cause I am willing to offer my free time on saes to SAHA and help anyone that need their request to be sorted . I do know all rules and try follow it always , also I love help peoples and it's seems a nice way to contribute to the community .

In the name of the game: Mr Ruiz
Username: Verdo
Years: 17
Mexican nationality
Previous prohibitions / punishments: Adminjail without reason said delevery man only but was not valid.
Why do you think you would be suitable for the role? I am quite active and willing to respond to user requests.

In-game name: Howlze
Username: howlze
Nationality: Dane
Previous bans/punishments: Let's not pretend like I haven't experienced my share of adventures. I have, undoubtedly, experienced a large number of punishments in the past. It was a major regretful moment for me in the past, and I have grown up on that, which I hope has been visual during my past few months on here again. There's a lot of proving to do, and I am trying my best, to help out where I can, everything from helping new players to helping around server-sided related subjects.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: As a person who has played on here for a little under a decade, I have experienced a lot. I know the server in-and-out, everything from the rules to how most - if not all - scripts work on here. Even though I may have been a little dick-ish in the past when it comes to the rules... Time changes a man! I have during my few months on here again, really taken a toll on myself, including doing my best to help the community with any questions or issues they may experience, both on the server, on the forums and also (mostly) on Discord. A major part that plays in, as to why I think I am suitable, is undoubtedly my knowledge of the server and my knowledge with the community.

In-game name Rianai / Riani
Username Sinoriani
Age 22 years old, 31/07/1997
Nationality Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments I got banned once for 1 week in 2011. It was for bug abusing it was by Rennie but you know being new and bad at English back to that period makes you an insane rulebreaker.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role I have been a SAES player since 2010/2011. I have met a lot of players and knew a lot of things, the housing system changed several times here and I do know how things work here. Also after those 9 years of being a normal player, I would like to give SAES some of my time to work for it and do useful things as I am fully active and I got enough time to do this duty, always on discord and 90% of my time in front my laptop. I would also count this as a payback for the huge fun and entertainment SAES provided me I'm really grateful for this server and I would like to give at least some of what it did give me.
Additional information
Ban appeal link: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/16809-banned-1-week/
Forum account: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/6238-riani/

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Brondy
Username: joseluisao123
Nationality: Turkey
Previous bans/punishments: : I was banned long time ago because of multiaccounting. I was a new player and i really wasn't aware of F1 rules.(2013)
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I'm also active so it will be a benefit for saha. I think i have enough experience about the game, i love to helping people when i see them happy it makes me happy too. I am patient, i am good at communicating with people. Im playing "saes" since many years.I never applied before, but now im experianced thats why i decided to apply.I believe that I'm capable of taking this job, and serve it as best as I can. I believe the time has come, and I feel ready for it. It would be my honor to serve the SAHA.

In-game name

• I'm known as Laza.

Username

• l4ki1

Nationality

• I'm serbian nationalities.

Previous bans/punishments

• Actually, been banned twice, once for multiaccounting and some bug within jail, no clue how that happened, but everyhing has been explained, and I was okay. All sorted out since then.

• I feel like that I'm quite ready to take this kind of job, and accept the obligation. I'm SAES player since the end of 2011's,and the beginning of 12', seen many things on SAES, learned from other players and so on, but always it's been fun for myself owning and searching good props, therefore that's one of the main reasons why I'm applying, I do love this kind of jobs, since it makes me more obligated within game and the job itself. Although, I have never gave up of playing the server, there might be some breaks due to my working and so on, but usually I'm active within game, but mostly on discord as I have that installed on my mobile.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: ZoRo
Username: ZoRo124
Nationality: tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: N/A
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: because i am active and SAHA need this. also i have many experience about the game, I know all server rules and i have an experience in game. i want to help the new and the old peoples in the server to make all happy and i will show all new peoples how to request a house when he see it incative. and i think i am ready for this Role i will do my best to be an active SAHA and help others to get new houses when he report it. also i speak 3 language some from Frensh, and i can said good at arabic and English.

In-game name
My alias on SAES is: Vennelle

Username
My username is: mrredbull

Nationality
I was born and raised in The Netherlands / dutch

Previous bans/punishments
None.

I think i am the right fit for the position because i am very active on the server i am online every day which means i can be a great asset to the team. I play on SAES since 2012 which gives me a lot of experience within the community. Also, my english is in my opinion very decent which is important for a job like this because it takes a lot of communicating with the other half. I noticed that a lot of players are looking for a saha agent on a daily basis and that there are simply not enough around to help them. My internet browser is always opened, i check the forums throughout the entire day. Same goes for my discord. I'm easy to go along with and easy to contact me because of my discord always being open.

Kind regards,
Vennelle.

In-game name:
AdemBygt

Username:
adembyt

Nationality:
Turkey

Previous bans/punishments:
N/A

The reason I want to enter SAHA is because I like to communicate with people. I love helping them and communicating with them. Many players in the game looking for SAHA and often can not find an active one. I think I will be a suitable member for SAHA by using both my activity in the forum and my activity in the game. If you are an active player in the SAES you can see how active I am. I'm pretty sure you're good at communicating with people at my English level.I'm also sure that I will help all players looking for SAHA. By doing activity in the groups I'm helping groups develop. and I'm sure I'll do it in SAHA.

Thanks For Reading

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name : I am known as Lincoln in-game.

Username : ''Abdivdbf''

Nationality: Dutch

Previous bans/punishments: I have had a temporary ban in the first phase of my career when I was still learning. Appealing the ban was never necessary as it lasted for approx three hours only. Other than that, I have been adminjailed a few times but no punishments lately.

Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I have been enjoying the game for about 4 years now and I have now decided to take it a step further and do something back for the community. I'd believe I possess the required skills in order to fulfill the job properly. I have a polite, friendly approachable character, excellent communication skills speaking about 4 fluent languages, good administration skills and the ability to multitask. Additionally, the free time I have currently, just finished my last exams and going on a holiday of 3 months.

Sincerely,

Lincoln

In-game name: Ramos
Username: kostanjevec12345
Nationality: Slovene
Previous bans/punishments: I have been banned twice. First time, because I was playing on another server with saes resources. And second time, for bug abusing at FC Jail. Both punishments happened somewhere in 2016. But nowadays, I'm clean I guess.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: Here I am once again, trying my luck. Well the answer to the question above is, I can say I'm very active and responsible player on the server, I have joined server somewhere in 2015, so yeah I'm here for about 4 years. First time I got interested in SAHA was somewhere in 2016, when I was still getting used to the game and rules overall.

I have applied few times for SAHA before but unsuccessfully. I'd like you to know that I still have a big interest into SAHA but for some reason I don't know how to show that. Anyways, my qualities are activity, maturity, responsibility and communication, I think I have all the qualities I need to become SAHA in the future.

Currently, I'm taking part in FBI where I represent vice leader and in few groups to enjoy the gameplay even more, but apart from that, I still have a lot of my free time in the server that's why I'm willing to utilize that time by sorting out SAHA stuff. If there are any more informations needed, I'll be happily answering at discord or in game.

In-game name: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Nationality: Turkish
Previous bans/punishments: I have jailed 3 time since 2011. My First adminjail reason was dm. I was at event without warp and I crashed someones car then I got report and I got adminjail and I cloudnt prove it. Second one is camping front of jail. There was more than 20 criminals. One cop tried to arrest matizz and we killed him. Then me and matizz adminjailed but we werent camping but we cloudnt prove. Finally I was at donator spawn and I didnt see donator spawn rules. Then I killed a lots of cops with RPG they were tried to arrest me and I killed them. Then I learnt I cant kill cops with RPG It was too late so finally It was my misstake after this day I didnt take any adminjail.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: There is a lots of way to show my striving to SAES but I think joining to SAHA is the best way to show my striving for SAES. Firslty I'm trying to help new players. Also who needs help I'm trying to help them. And Finally I think I'm fit with that job because If you take feedback from some players I think you wont hear any untrustable words about me. I think the most important thing is trust in SAHA so If you give me a chance You will see I'm trustuble person also you wont regret. If I find anyway to show my interest and my personality, I definitely do it. I hope you wont think me as untrustable,retarded or something like that. Thank you for read.

Application Updated
Date 25.09.2020

Best Regards
~FoxZilla

In-game name: LAW

Username: HELL11

Nationality: EGYPT

Previous bans/punishments: NEVER

Why you think you would be suitable for the role :
first aim active almost all time open at least from 5 to 11 hours in day. respect all in sever. i know a few things like inactive requests and i will try help all in saes i make them like my family try help admins and all with my best.

In-game name: Draven
Username: Stairox
Nationality: Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: Couple of adminjails when I first joined the server back in 2015. I have been banned once for 2 days but my ban was removed within 20 mins as it was kind of false ban.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I usually don't want to mention that I'm active etc in such questions, I think I have all the qualities needed for this role such as being responsible, helpful, humble and most importantly a passionate. Also I can only ensure to you a decent activity, attitude and motivation.

In-game name: Z|Raider
Username: r4ader
Nationality: Tunisian
Previous bans/punishments: None
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: well to be honest i m not gonna say the same routine words that pretty much everyone saying it everywhere i m just here looking for experience and trying to be usefull in this server as you see im respectful & stable emotional and you can confirme this by asking anyone in the server anyway i m just here for that as i explain and even if i didn't have the chance to get accepted this time this will makes me more stronger to go again and again, i m just creating from fail a power to make it succesful in the future. i m glad that i have the chance to apply here and thank you!

In-game name: [TT]Zwolle
Username: zwolee
Nationality: turkish
Previous bans/punishments: no
Im suitable for this job because I've been playing here for a long and Im a known player. This job requires experience and knowledge about how the game works, it does also require us to know the map and to be communicative. I have a lot of experience with managing things and thanks to my school schedule Im usually online at late night and mornings.

In-game name: OC|>Mrwan
Username: jaycee2015
Nationality: Egyptian
Previous bans/punishments: Nothing.
This job requires someone to be experienced, mature and old enough to understand everything In this game, I have tried several times to show interest and to join SAHA but I failed in every time but I don't really give up that easy so yea here I am once again trying my luck and doing my best to 'show' my Interest In SAHA, As for my qualities, I am very active, Mature and very experienced.
I can handle responsibilities and deal with everything that Is a part of my job.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: blizzard
Username: dopeblizz
Nationality: Romanian
Previous bans/punishments: Probably an adminjail around december 2013 if I recall correctly. Other than that, some joke mutes/kicks/bans. No real/official punishments.
Why you think you would be suitable for the role: I have been playing in this server for quite some time and it represents my daily gaming choice alongside some other games. I learn and get the grips quite fast, I'm quite friendly and I enjoy helping people whenever I can. Hopefully I will be given a chance to prove my worth in this community.