[FEATURE] Carjacker Script Idea

Filex

Question

Well i think that some spawns in SAES:rpg should get a script and make it an income of money in addition to change the SAES gameplay that is becoming boring because of the daily repetition

As following i have an idea for Carjacker spawn script :

alt text

We have a different type of cars occupation methods
the carjacker will be able to get access to the public SAES car, locked cars
alt text
He wont be able to steal the cars occupied with this method
alt textalt text

When a carjacker use the enter key (F or enter button default). he will get a gui window simillar to themechanic window but with some changes about his descision
alt text

Indeed he will get a task to do (i have no idea about what to put) maybe puzzle script or something more realistic like a Car lock mini-game

After he succeed the mini game he will be able to deliever the car to carjacker spawn garage depends on his location and gets the money

alt text
For example Sf carjacker spawn garage
alt text

What happens to the owner of the car (locker): (optional)

He will have on his disk vehicule storage the car statut ''carjacked". To keep things real he needs to pay money to get his car back so he will be able to pay an amount of money

alt text

Ideas to make the script better:

:::

• We can make the script like trucker one so he can lose the vehicul occupation if he leaves the area

• We can make a time between jacks so the players wont get mad on paying money for there cars. especially new players

• We can make a specific time to deliever the car to the garage so players wont spam the spawn to try others vehicules.

:::

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

So someone cracks your car door, steals it and you have to pay money to get it back? And players will know who did that? There are many cases where impounders are deathmatched just because they do their job. And now this, it will cause so much hate dm insulting etc.

I think a cracking system would be nice for carjackers, like the bank cracking system. How higher the price of the car is how higher the crack numbers are. And some vehicles have drugs in the trunk or weapons that you can steal, or getting some money for finding drugs/weapons.

Sultan 50k
cheetah 100k
Super GT 250k

It would be nice to see a system like this on the server.