[FEATURE] Carjacker Script Idea

Filex

Question

Well i think that some spawns in SAES:rpg should get a script and make it an income of money in addition to change the SAES gameplay that is becoming boring because of the daily repetition

As following i have an idea for Carjacker spawn script :

alt text

We have a different type of cars occupation methods
the carjacker will be able to get access to the public SAES car, locked cars
alt text
He wont be able to steal the cars occupied with this method
alt textalt text

When a carjacker use the enter key (F or enter button default). he will get a gui window simillar to themechanic window but with some changes about his descision
alt text

Indeed he will get a task to do (i have no idea about what to put) maybe puzzle script or something more realistic like a Car lock mini-game

After he succeed the mini game he will be able to deliever the car to carjacker spawn garage depends on his location and gets the money

alt text
For example Sf carjacker spawn garage
alt text

What happens to the owner of the car (locker): (optional)

He will have on his disk vehicule storage the car statut ''carjacked". To keep things real he needs to pay money to get his car back so he will be able to pay an amount of money

alt text

Ideas to make the script better:

:::

• We can make the script like trucker one so he can lose the vehicul occupation if he leaves the area

• We can make a time between jacks so the players wont get mad on paying money for there cars. especially new players

• We can make a specific time to deliever the car to the garage so players wont spam the spawn to try others vehicules.

:::

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@predator said in Carjacker Script Idea:

Nice idea +1,
but i have a suggestion, the carjacker can be able to steal players cars only, Donation cars and g/s/c and groups cars cannot be stealed.

yeah thats what i meant with this part

@filex said in Carjacker Script Idea:

the carjacker will be able to get access to the public SAES car, locked cars
alt text
He wont be able to steal the cars occupied with this method
alt textalt text

I like the idea. Maybe add as well that if car isn't payed for and picked up within 2 days, it is disassembled into parts for black market. In other words, it disappears from players storage without a way to get it back and player needs to buy a new car if he wants to drive it again.

@gengar said in Carjacker Script Idea:

I like the idea. Maybe add as well that if car isn't payed for and picked up within 2 days, it is disassembled into parts for black market. In other words, it disappears from players storage without a way to get it back and player needs to buy a new car if he wants to drive it again.

yeah maybe this idea will make SAES more realistic

Maybe add as well that if car isn't payed for and picked up within 2 days, it is disassembled into parts for black market. In other words, it disappears from players storage without a way to get it back and player needs to buy a new car if he wants to drive it again.

I like this whole idea but that part is cruel af lol

@reggi said in Carjacker Script Idea:

Maybe add as well that if car isn't payed for and picked up within 2 days, it is disassembled into parts for black market. In other words, it disappears from players storage without a way to get it back and player needs to buy a new car if he wants to drive it again.

I like this whole idea but that part is cruel af lol

True, but then again, criminals are cruel. Plus, this will help regulating money on the server.

The thing with this though.. I can't even imagine how much rage and conflicts that would bring onto, far beyond just a casual "fuck you" when your car gets pinked. I obviously understand it is an interesting idea which would add on even more scripts and interesting thigns to do on SAES, but. I somewhat imagine that with this update, we'd see a current stream of deathmatching reports flying left and right, constant revenge kills and god knows what else just because you stole someone's car. It's a good idea, but it's not for the public which is on SAES. Most of the players here can't handle a pinked car.. Can't even imagine how they would react to this. So I don't really think it'll end up being implemented just by the fact that it would be deathmatch inducing, or at least, that's what I see in it. (Just think about how many players constantly dm impouders)

@starwars said in Carjacker Script Idea:

The thing with this though.. I can't even imagine how much rage and conflicts that would bring onto, far beyond just a casual "fuck you" when your car gets pinked. I obviously understand it is an interesting idea which would add on even more scripts and interesting thigns to do on SAES, but. I somewhat imagine that with this update, we'd see a current stream of deathmatching reports flying left and right, constant revenge kills and god knows what else just because you stole someone's car. It's a good idea, but it's not for the public which is on SAES. Most of the players here can't handle a pinked car.. Can't even imagine how they would react to this. So I don't really think it'll end up being implemented just by the fact that it would be deathmatch inducing, or at least, that's what I see in it. (Just think about how many players constantly dm impouders)

SAES is not a place for kids, if they wont be able to accept something that makes the gameplay better and more interresting they dont deserve to be a part of the best RPG server on MTA. its a point, true from a part but i see that it can change many thing. Lets say typical things come out of the ashes ? nah ?

SAES is not a place for kids, if they wont be able to accept something that makes the gameplay better and more interresting they dont deserve to be a part of the best RPG server on MTA. its a point, true from a part but i see that it can change many thing. Lets say typical things come out of the ashes ? nah ?

Sir, you either don't play on SAES, or you have your chat with 1 line so you don't realise all the spam and daily cries about how badly someone behaved... Just take a look at the most upvoted quote wall posts to make sure about the age of the players on SAES. Also, no need to asslick that much. Most of the current community and players are immature, and uncapable of logical thinking, so... Yeah, there's that.

And let's not even mention players that get asshurt for nothing and have a lot of time on their lives to waste on you. As I stated above, this will turn the server into a dm one. lol

Sir, you either don't play on SAES, or you have your chat with 1 line so you don't realise all the spam and daily cries about how badly someone behaved... Just take a look at the most upvoted quote wall posts to make sure about the age of the players on SAES. Also, no need to asslick that much. Most of the current community and players are immature, and uncapable of logical thinking, so... Yeah, there's that.

And let's not even mention players that get asshurt for nothing and have a lot of time on their lives to waste on you. As I stated above, this will turn the server into a dm one. lol

Thats why we should oblige them to think wisely
If someone will cry because he should pay 20k, then why even he is doing rp ?
immaturity is just a therme that can be binded and to explain more no progress without pain
Because if you life or not SAES teaches people many things starting with how to calm yourself and i conciderate more than a server to a point in someone's life

I hardly understand most of the words .. And don't get your point at all... I'll base the following on an assumption that I deduced from your post.
As you're trying to force players to follow the rules, it will not work. We have a system based on punishment working daily. "/report" and adminjails, and still rulebreaks happen on a daily basis. Now imagine if you give them a "reason" to hate someone. You can't trust players to do the right thing, and this is always something that will happen. Remember that this is not a job, not something serious, and even if you manage to get yourself into a serious position, it doesn't mean you'll do the right thing. (Most of the money abusers back in the day were actually respectable and good players with a good reputation) < I use that just as an example.
Anyway, returning to the point... We don't need to offer even more reasons for players to deathmatch, they already have plenty of those, and loosing a property due to someone, and even knowing due to who, would make things really get out of hand and escalate quickly.

Also, remember, this is not a strict roleplay server, and it's not "protected" by any way, so any player can join it without any problem... Being part of SAES doesn't mean being a good or a mature player. Even on "good" and "strict" roleplay servers in every single game you can find immature and kiddish behaviour.

@StarWars ignoring my first post regarding this idea, leaves us with simple impounding that is already happening on regular basis. Only difference would be that more people would have access to move away your vehicle and make it unusable for you until you pay.

+1, lockpicking script would be cool but I think scriptin it would be hard. Could just basicly copy the BR crackin scripts^^ 2 cracks, one for the door one for the hardwiring.

^^Crackin the window should be an option but you get less money (It is easier so it wouldnt be fair to get the same amount of money. RPwise: The car's value goes down.) so you can buy bulletproof windows for your car to prevent it and people will have to be crackin.

^^Also you can buy an alarm for your car (You get additional stars, so if you were gettin 4 stars by stealin a car without an alarm, you get 10 if you steal one with an alarm and an alert to all police.) if you dont have an alarm, you wont get a notice if your car gets stolen.

^^Higher valued cars will be harder to crack. Just like in real life, it is either hard or impossible to hardwire a new expensive car.

I dont know how hard it is to script this, but if it is not impossible then this has to be done. The singleplayer version of the game is called Grand Theft Auto you know...