[FEATURE] Carjacker Script Idea

Filex

Question

Well i think that some spawns in SAES:rpg should get a script and make it an income of money in addition to change the SAES gameplay that is becoming boring because of the daily repetition

As following i have an idea for Carjacker spawn script :

alt text

We have a different type of cars occupation methods
the carjacker will be able to get access to the public SAES car, locked cars
alt text
He wont be able to steal the cars occupied with this method
alt textalt text

When a carjacker use the enter key (F or enter button default). he will get a gui window simillar to themechanic window but with some changes about his descision
alt text

Indeed he will get a task to do (i have no idea about what to put) maybe puzzle script or something more realistic like a Car lock mini-game

After he succeed the mini game he will be able to deliever the car to carjacker spawn garage depends on his location and gets the money

alt text
For example Sf carjacker spawn garage
alt text

What happens to the owner of the car (locker): (optional)

He will have on his disk vehicule storage the car statut ''carjacked". To keep things real he needs to pay money to get his car back so he will be able to pay an amount of money

alt text

Ideas to make the script better:

:::

• We can make the script like trucker one so he can lose the vehicul occupation if he leaves the area

• We can make a time between jacks so the players wont get mad on paying money for there cars. especially new players

• We can make a specific time to deliever the car to the garage so players wont spam the spawn to try others vehicules.

:::

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well it seems like a nice idea to me, plus giving a purpose to play as carjacker. It is a nice way for new players to have more choices and it would be an idea for a group rp or gang script.

@Filex As long as they can't open locked cars I'm fine with the idea of having to pay to get the car back

But as you can see you can unlock vehicles so maybe an animation should be added and instead of paying money to get it back, add a timer for the car to be released.

Unless you want to make the spawn only accessible if you belong to a server group

i think everyone will be carjacker but why dont u add new gangs that can do that ? i mean its easy money for everyone to steal locked cars like in sr or something or u can make hard mini games that will give the robber hard times and i hope that really be in saes its gonna be alot of fun

@grizmo said in Carjacker Script Idea:

i think everyone will be carjacker but why dont u add new gangs that can do that ? i mean its easy money for everyone to steal locked cars like in sr or something or u can make hard mini games that will give the robber hard times and i hope that really be in saes its gonna be alot of fun

Its already made actually it will be in soon i pray so

+1 from me too. But I have a couple of suggestions 1. Make the carjacking silent, I mean you won't be able to know who did jacked your car it will be like "A random carjacker" and when you wish to have your car back you click on that car in vehicle storage and click on "spawn" a menu will appear "Your car has been stolen. Do you want to pay <cost> to get it back?" if you click "yes" the $$$ will be transferred from you to the carjacker. If you don't have that much cash in hand, it will be deducted from your bank. Then your car gets released and status "spawned". 2. The minigame is good but make it harder like the marker moves quite fast etc.

I think it's a very good idea, auto theft is one of the main activities in GTA itself and it could fit with SAES since vehicules are essential for everyone in the server. Sometimes poeple forget it and dont take of their vehicules. It would be nice if some people remind them that their cars are important.
I created a group with a carjacking branch, I thought about requesting this script if one day we get a spawn.

The only thing I'd change is that the owner of the vehicle is the only one able to retrieve it. Anyone else on the server will be able to " buy " it and drive it just as long as the original owner doesn't park it back in to their disk.

Or just the carjacker can take it into a marker and it gets sold and then the person who owns the car has to repair it at disk to respawn it.

+1 coz carjacker spawn is dead in saes but I have a suggestion.
how about after stealing the car we have a new place in the map "Black market" like Z parkings but cars are more expensive (prices set higher than Z's 50k but lower than the actual car price) and anyone can buy the car and keep it for himself. and the carjacker gets a percentage of the sell price.
I also agree with making the carjacker anonymous to avoid drama.