The Outfit

The Outfit

Jay

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Lincoln
In-game username: Abdivdbf
Your real name: Lincoln
Nationality: The Netherlands
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I know a few people in O.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Well, 2 of your members advised me to apply, wich were Amara and Menspider
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I support O with more activities, such like bankrobs, events, roleplays etc.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing since 2016, have been inactive for a few months here and there.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): UE, CDC, OC, BS.
Why have you left the above?: UE, I didn't knew all the official gang members rules, so I broke a lot of them. When one of the HQ's warned me a few times, I decided to leave and improove myself. CDC, Kicked because I asked an old member for the forums password in my probie time.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: BES
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I have been banned for 3 hours when I started playing saes.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Ballzz
In-game username:ballzz
Your real name: Khalil
Nationality:Tunisien
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yea
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: EloThAm
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Shoot - My shooting skill is progressing everyday.

Rp - I'm improving my RP skill too but i can make good enough and different RPs.
Drive - I can drive freeway,wayfarer,cars,ranchers or any vehicle very well.
Teamwork - I always cooperate with my gang mates. Also i'm helpful.

Moreover i have game benfit's like everyone on shooting,driving, and cracking also i am mature and i say that is a strength to and i had good communication skills on roleplays as you know i like building and i have a good skill with it and i've a good skill with sniper well this is my current strengths .

well, i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it:and im a skilled player who can help , i don't be lier but i will work hard to help the O to makes it always in the top this gangfrom doing some big rps and events ,also i can offer another thing like activity as i said and loyatly ,I guess having one more skilled member will be a good thing to make this organization better. also i born in crim life so I can improvie myself step by step

Additional information about yourself:

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I was playing with another account so you can say i have been playin saes rpg 5 years , i went inactive for a while when i came back got banned for 4 months

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): The Outfit
Why have you left the above?: Kicked because im banned
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I got banned cause of multiaccounting , Since i get bored from my old account because of getting attacked by some players I decided to create another account in order to be more excited to this server , I truly lied to admins , but there was a little bit missunderstanding , anyways i regretted and after getting punished for a while i get unbanned that's it.

In-game nickname: Zakuszka
In-game username: beni29
Your real name: Sallai Benjamin
Nationality:Romanian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: Help at all time, companionship
Additional information about yourself: My name is Sallai Benjamin, I was born in romania in 26 march 2002. I like play games from steam with my friends and playing handball and football.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.: No
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 2 year, inactive 1 year
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I have not been in any squad or gang or clan or anything like that.
Why have you left the above?:-
What server groups are you currently a part of?:-
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): -

alt text
About yourself.
In-game nickname: my old nick is warwick and now it's Jamal
In-game username: my username is "moenesmjaid"
Your real name: My real name is Ghassen mjaid
Nationality: Tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: yes i do, Amara
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No, it was a personal decision.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Well, the something what makes me a good member is my loyality and maturity and i'm a very active player.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Well, i'm playing at saes:rpg server since 1year and half i went inative in the middle of march back in 21st in july.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Well, i was gangless/squadless for a long time so i decided to join BBMC and Yeah! i joined finally. When i joined i found that member were ignoring me so i decided to leave. after this my friend (mistigun) invited me to his own gang (rkmc) after 2 weeks he deleted it, so i joined OC, i'm bored from crime side, i applied to QRF and i got the vL grade after this the leader decided to close the squad i joined STF, i reached the Sergeant grade and the vL kicked me (i dont know the reason).
Why have you left the above?: i explained this above.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: i'm currently in "freedom fighters oraganization"
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): i haven't been banned and i'm aware from the server rules.

Regards,
Jamal ~[O wannabe]~

In-game nickname:Vali
In-game username: Vali21
Your real name: Valerian
Nationality: Romanian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no, but I'd like to know them
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Catalin
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: help at all times, production of money and gratitude
Additional information about yourself: I like to communicate and play with my friends on this server.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): i started playing 3 years ago, but recently I started playing with my brother ( inactive 1 year)
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): n/A
Why have you left the above?: n/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?: n/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): n/A

In-game nickname: HeshamThBest
In-game username: HeshamThhBest
Your real name: Hesham
Nationality: Egyptian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I play this game for a long time I was in a lot servers in addition to I'm active

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): A few days
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):

In-game nickname:IceCream
In-game username:
Your real name:
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: no
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:help your allies, bring money to the gang
Additional information about yourself:I like to communicate with people on this server and give them money xD.
Past experience in SAES:RPG Arms Dealler
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):I started playing in 2013, 3 years was inactive on the server and 2 years for 2 hours I played for 2 years
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): no
Why have you left the above?: no
What server groups are you currently a part of?:no
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): no

@kevin said in The Outfit:

delet

Posts have an edit history now. You cannot 'delet' them sorry.

@icecream said in The Outfit:

In-game nickname:IceCream
In-game username: cnegovik
Your real name: Maksim
Nationality: Russian
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:help your allies, bring money to the gang

We have enough money thanks, find another gang.

About yourself.
In-game nickname: inferno
In-game username: gome
Your real name: Yassin
Nationality: Tunisia
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? i can offer to the outfit my skills , loyality and maturity
Additional information about yourself: Hello My real name is Yassin I'm from tunisia i have 1 brother he is playing saes to nicky , i'm playing in this server for 2months now and i learned everything .

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing saes for 2 months , also i made my forums acc the same day i joined
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): ALT , TST , CMC
Why have you left the above?: ALT : i left alt because i wanted to try something new TST : i left tst to help my friend bazuka with his gang , CMC : we were fine but suddenly the gang closed
What server groups are you currently a part of?: n/a
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): n/a

In-game nickname: Haykel
In-game username: haykel92
Your real name: Haykel
Nationality: Tunisia
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? the only unique quality i can offer for the outfit , my loyality
Additional information about yourself: my real name is haykel i'm from tunisia i have 2 brothers , i study in high school in my free time I like to play some computer games .
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): i have been playing saes for a year now
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): i'm not the guy who like to join much gangs , i have been only in cmc and sadly the gang closed
Why have you left the above?: i already said above the gang closed
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Ididnt join any group
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): n/a

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Mafyouza
In-game username:Mafyouza
Your real name:Aziz
Nationality:Tunisa
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No,i haven't
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?The word gang members is the last word for me and I love the events of this gang
I will be a good player among my colleagues and other people
Additional information about yourself:My real name is Aziz. I play in the name of Mafyouza. I am a Tunisian student. I am 16 years old. I study at the preparatory institute in Sousse
I play in the server 3 years ago I want to join this gang because it plays as a family

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):i play saes since 2015 from 3 years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):This my first i apply in gang.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):Yes i get a banne because i play with multi-accounting.
and thnx:relaxed:

@azizess01 said in The Outfit:

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Mafyouza
In-game username:Mafyouza
Your real name:Aziz
Nationality:Tunisa
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No,i haven't
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?The word gang members is the last word for me and I love the events of this gang
I will be a good player among my colleagues and other people
Additional information about yourself:My real name is Aziz. I play in the name of Mafyouza. I am a Tunisian student. I am 16 years old. I study at the preparatory institute in Sousse
I play in the server 3 years ago I want to join this gang because it plays as a family

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):i play saes since 2015 from 3 years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):This my first i apply in gang.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):Yes i get a banne because i play with multi-accounting.
and thnx:relaxed:

delted?