Nationality:Russian
Languages you speak:Russian English

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES?:2013
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:-
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:-
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why:-

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC?:Because I love biker's theme.And i am looking for a friendly team.
Why would MMC want you to join?: I am the good player, not bad driver, shooting is my strength, and i forgot to say that my most powerful side is teamplay.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: This biker club that selling guns/drugs, robbing stores and repairing bikes.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who?: Yes, it was Balla$
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: no

Personal information:
In-game name: Radrick
Account name: radrick
Nationality: german
Languages you speak: English a bit spain arabic French german

~[Ingame information]~(gray):
When did you join SAES?: since 2013
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: TheOutfit Organization Zero CripZ FBI ICE TA Bloodz HS
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?

:::

ICE was my first squad I left due to inactivity
ICE again I got kicked for being unmature
FBI left due to inactivity
Cripz got kicked for breaking server rules
BloodZ I fighted with high rank member and i got problems so i left
TheOutfit I got kicked because i was unmature and i broke rules
HS it was the best gang i join but sadly the gang died
TheAvnues Died
ps: my attiutde is bad but i will try to prove it and i will prove that iam changed
Z i will explain ig

Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why: Yes for ban evading and multiaccounting

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC?: Ivee decided to join MMC because i liked their role and they got respectfull members so i decided to join this family
What could you offer to MMC?: everything my activity my loyalty mature respectfull
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words:
MMC's roleplay is to repair bikes and cars . You also do Road Trips with the gang's members.MMC also sells weapons and they're not afraid to use them to defend their turf zones.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots) not yet
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: na
alt text

@jpslimmen2

Thank you for your interest in Mongols MC. Your application is ~[Accepted]~(lime,green), Please Find a HQ+ in game for further details.

@Fanta1
Thank you for your interest in Mongols MC. Your application is ~[Accepted]~(lime,green), Please Find a HQ+ in game for further details.

alt text
Personal information:
In-game name: winda
Account name: bymgan
Nationality:Russian
Languages you speak:Russian English

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES?:2016
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:-
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:-
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why:-
Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC?:Because i have sum friends here and i want to be in the same gang with my mates.
What could you offer to MMC?:I got a nice shooting skills and a lot of ingame experience.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words:This biker club that robbing stores and selling drugs.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who?:Yes its Balla$
alt text

@Sira said in Mongols MC:

Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words.

alt text
Personal information:
in-game name:Vgodrig
Account name:Vgodrig
Nationality:russian
Languages you speak:Russian,English

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES? - 2019
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? - -
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations? - -
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? - No

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC? - I want to raise up myself from the bottom and i want to make this gang a top 1
What could you offer to MMC? - I have a good shooting skills i am an experienced player in gta sa, i played a lot on the samp servers and mta servers.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words - MMC are brave people who are willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of a friend selling everything they find - drugs, weapons will quietly pass through LS
Did you hang with members of the club before? - Yes , [MMC]Fanta[P], [MMC]Balla$[T]
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else? - No
alt text

alt text
Personal information:
In-game name: NikitA
Account name: NikitA321123
Nationality: Russia
Ingame information: Russia English
When did you join SAES? 2019
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? I would not been in any g/s/c
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations? I wasn't kicked out because I wasn't in any other gang.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why: no

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC? I saw you guys ingame, you are so friendly and i love biker's theme, thats why i want to join you
What could you offer to MMC? I am a very good shooter in MTA, for me there is not much difficulty to kill 3-5 policemen alone
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words. It is a motorcycle club which selling guns,drugs, robbing stores,banks, do roadtrips and etc
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots) Yes communicated with Ballas,Fanta
alt text

Personal information:
In-game name: [MMC-H]NeoNas
Account name: Gustas
Nationality: Lithuania
Languages you speak: Lithuania, English.

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES? ~2016
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? The Outfit, Black Syndicate, was pending on Sons of Anarchy but the gang died, some level 1 MC gangs can't remember names.
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations? Don't remember If I left or got kicked out, because I started playing now after a year break.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why: I was banned for multiaccounting, I was creating an account for my friend from my gmail.

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC? I love bikes, I like roadtrips and I own Yamaha Aerox ( Yes It's only a scooter, but I'm planning to buy something like Harley Davidson in the future)
What could you offer to MMC? Activity on the server, I'm old player and know how the server and gangs work, I wan't to help the gang grow up and level up.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: Doing some illegal activity; selling guns and drugs, robbing shops. Doing roadtrips in GTA streets.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots) Yes, w/ Corn, Fanta

alt textalt textalt text

Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: Yes, I've roadtripped many times with SoA and other gangs, I drive Yamaha Aerox IRL.

alt text

alt text