Personal information:
In-game name: Konan
Account name: kapuraca
Nationality:malaysia
Languages you speak:malay and english

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES?:2018
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? :HHMC
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:I left the gang because it was so boring and not cooperating
Have you ever been kicked or Did you hang with members of the club before? , with who?: bikers gang and always has the convoy together.
Did you hang with members of the club before? , with who?:yes , HHMC|Polenta
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?:yes

@Sira Personal information:
In-game name:
Konan
Account name:
kapuraca
Nationality:
Rusia
Languages you speak:
Rusia/english
Ingame information:
When did you join SAES?:
6month ago
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:
HHMC
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:the gang is inactive and arrogant.
Never left the squad and groups where deleted
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why: not at all.

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC?:
because I want to build relationships and help each other, I also like this gang and skin.
What could you offer to MMC?:
every day I would donate to a 10k bank gang and for 1 jester mod , NRG mod.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words :
carry motorcycles everywhere and keep the gangs in good stead, the MMC gangs are very strict and the MMC gang members are very good especially Radio and Sira.

Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who?:
N/A
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?:
ye I followed my father a convoy far away
alt text

alt text

Zdr fellas, got few news towards our club.

-Topic has been fully updated, thanks to lord Corn.

-We've decided to move back to forum applications. We moved our applications to google, with the idea to avoid the copying other applications. It's gave some positive results, but anyways now we are moving back to old school forum. Just simply press on the banner ''Application and it's will lead you to our application's format. Paste it on our topic and answer the questions. Applicant's results will be posted once we make a final decision about him/her.
alt text

This will be for now. MFFM

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

On behalf of Mongols Motorcycle Club, I must say we are sorry for every inconveniences we did to every player in SAES's comminity, especially to ThC and the GM team. We will be working over improving our general attitude and few actions has been already taken. If any MMC's member annoys someone, please send me a proof and story behind the screen on my discord (Sira#0157), actions will be taken.

PS: a old Mongol has been invited and his name is mr.heis, welcome back fella!

• 2 weeks later...

Personal information.
In-game name: SHREK
Account name: SHREK123
Nationality: LATVIAN
Languages you speak: LATVIAN ENGLISH RUSSIAN
Ingame information
When did you join SAES?: 2019 SEPTEMBER
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:no one
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:i wasent kick out gang or organisitios
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why: DWATHMACHING

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?: i realy want to be in my first gang ever
What could you offer to MMC?: because i play everday after a school and i shoot prety good
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: mongols live for ever
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): no i havent
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: yes i have been a biker in saes rpg

Personal information.
In-game name: Tuenousbubbles13
Account name: slerbas
Nationality: finland
Languages you speak: finnish english swedish

Ingame information.
When did you join SAES?: 4 weeks ago
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: none
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why: no

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?: always some friends to play with and nice nametag
What could you offer to MMC?: loyality and company
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: it is a biker wich aren't just a normal mechanics, they deal with drugs and guns and do everything they could get profit from.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): radiogugu
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: i have experience from real life, not much but a little.

@SHREK1 - I know applying for more that one gang in once gets you higher chance to join any of them, but this ain't working here big iq. We are not a second choice gang. Poor application aswell, did it take you more than 2 minutes? Denied , feel free to re-apply in 2 months.

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579611591352254464/579618067278069760/1558261977922.png)
Personal information:
in-game name:Vgodrig
Account name:Vgodrig
Nationality:russian
Languages you speak:Russian,English

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES? - 2019
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? - -
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations? - -
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? - No

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC? - I want to raise up myself from the bottom and i want to make this gang a top 1
What could you offer to MMC? - I have a good shooting skills i am an experienced player in gta sa, i played a lot on the samp servers and mta servers.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words - MMC are brave people who are willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of a friend selling everything they find - drugs, weapons will quietly pass through LS
Did you hang with members of the club before? - Yes , [MMC]Fanta[P], [MMC]Balla$[T]
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else? - No
alt text