Personal information:
in-game name: iAcezYT
Account name: theclub
Nationality:Filipino
Languages you speak:English,Tagalog

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES? 2018
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? Pirus,HRMC,ICE,ICE,CripZ,CDL
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?
Pirus- Gang Closed
ICE- well my very first time joining squad organization. i got kicked because i want to leave and they just kicked me out.
ICE- 2nd time joining a squad organization, i left because im tired of becoming cop.
CripZ- kicked for getting adminjail
HRMC- gang closed
CDL- well, it's great gang and my friend is leading on it. i left because i found no one online when i go online. so i decided to left.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? yep, i got banned its because i am multi-accounting

Information about gang:
Why do you want to join MMC? -because i like Motorcycle club gangs and it's great gang. also my friend is in here and he is "RadiO". he recommended me to apply for MMC.
What could you offer to MMC? - my respect,kindness,loyalty and im a bit skilled.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words - MMC is a biker club. which they fixes bikes and cars for a fair price. most people knows mongols is violent. they slel drugs/arms and they do roadtrips also. and they do everything jsut to get a profit.
Did you hang with members of the club before? - Yes its [MMC]RadioGugu
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else? - yep, it's Hell Raisers Motorcycle Club.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal information.
In-game name:NeAlcho
Account name:Bestkajus
Nationality:Lithuania
Languages you speak:
I can speak: Lithuanian, english , a bit Russian
Ingame information.
When did you join SAES?:I joined 5 weeks ago but i forgot last username.
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:I wasn't in any gang its would be my first gang.
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why:
I have never been kicked or banned
Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?:Its my favourite gang i would love to be part of it.
What could you offer to MMC?:Im good at shooting,i can help with activities.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words:Driving motorbikes, helping teammates, being nice with gang members.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots):No.
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?:Yes i have played Mta Lt Fr i was in motorcycle gang. i had 2000 kills per week.

alt text
Personal information.
In-game name:Azuna .
Account name:abdrahim01.
Nationality:algerien.
Languages you speak:English/Frensh/Arabic.

Ingame information.
When did you join SAES?:sine 2015.
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:ICE/TST/CDC/Prus.
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:
ICE:I leave because inactive squad.
CDC:I leave because inactive gang too.
TST:Dead.
Pirus:Dead.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why:No.

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?:MMC was my first dream ever on SAES but cannot joined because didn't tried to join this reason finally wanted to make a apply and prepare it kindly and finally i am sending this and also MMC have awesome player's with they acting and also they always trusting themself about every thing every potential thing's this would be my family.
What can you do for the MMC?: I can give the MMC everything they need (money, help ...) especially making the MMC reach level 5.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words:MMC is a gang which produce alcohol and sell whole country and they help drug transportations as a middleman. and this guy's selling fucking quality drug's all region's is allowed for they and also they keeping that very silence they uploading hood or trunk's i guess and he is MC gang.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots):SweetGSF,RaZak,Ram...
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?:Yes.
alt text

@Azuna02 - For some reason you decided to create a new forum account just to make a application for MMC. Then you tried to lie me with saying you forgot your real forum's account which is @The-Best1 , also which was last online 4 hours ago. There you applied for 4 organisations in the period of 8 days. Plus you used @The-Best1 's account today to apply to SAC. We are not a second choice gang. Feel free to re-apply in 3 months. Your applications goes denied. Good luck!

alt text
Personal information.
In-game name:Remp.
Account name:Jax01.
Nationality:Algerien.
Languages you speak:Frensh,English,Arabic.

Ingame information.
When did you join SAES?:i have 20day.
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:No.(Becuase im new player ).
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:N/A.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why:No.

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?:Because i like bikers life also i have a good friend there who helped me a lot.
What could you offer to MMC?: i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this gang to grow up.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: MMC is a motorcycle club, for the law they are just a normal mechanics but behind the sences they doo everything they can profit from such as dealing drugs/ guns.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots):Radiogugu.
alt text
Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?:Yes .
alt text

Personal information.
In-game name: Radio RadioGaga Gugu or whatever
Account name: oussama88
Nationality: Tunsi
Languages you speak: Tunsi, english and frensh

Ingame information.
When did you join SAES?: since 2015
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: MMC
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?: You know about it
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why: got banned back in 2015 for multi-accounting when i was a newbie

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?: I love mmc
What could you offer to MMC?: my love
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: mmc is a motorcycle club which gives mechanics services but they also do some illegal shit like dealing with drugs & guns
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): Yes

alt text
^[Personal information.]
In-game name: Pablo
Account name: pablo04
Nationality: Algerien.
Languages you speak: English, Arabic, Maltaise,French And a little bit Turk.

^[Ingame information.]
When did you join SAES?: i start on 6/1/2019
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?: CDS-PIRUS-BMC-GMC-MMC
CDS:RIP,Pirus:Dead,BMC:Dead,GMC:Dead,MMC:I Got kick by Genetrix When The GMC Members Leave MMC.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ?

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?: To MMC for the first time, I was not interested in it, but after I participated in their operations and talked with its members, I really loved it and for this I now want to return to it and help it
What could you offer to MMC?: i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this gang to grow up.
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: MMC it is one of the biggest Motocycle Gangs in San Andreas ,They Have special Road Trip Style and they Dont Play With You Like nabs They Are Serious And Pro`s.They Have And Selling A High quality Of Weeds and Hashish And other Drugs.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): You Can Say yes

alt text
alt text

Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: Yes .

Hello there @Remp05 , @Azuna-The-Best , @Azuna05 @Azuna02 , @The-Best1 and probably @the-best . Please stop creating new forum's accounts to keep trying joining us. This time you even applied to ETF(https://saesrpg.uk/topic/9251/etf-emergency-task-force/278?page=14) with your first forum account @The-Best1 . Please do not bother applying once again with your fake profiles.

Personal information.
In-game name: Ncysed
Account name: faruk456
Nationality: Turkey
Languages you speak: Turkish English

Ingame information.
When did you join SAES?: since 2015
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: MMC,RDMC,CripZ,YaKuZa,HS,NwA
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?: CripZ[kicked for inactivity] RDMC[DEAD] MMC[DEAD] HS[DEAD] NwA[Close] YaKuZa[CLOSE for inactivity]
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why: I don't play bad enough to deserve it, or I'm very talented and I know the rules quite well.

Information about gang.
Why do you want to join MMC?: MMC my old gang,Since I started saes, I have a love for motor gangs, this love is still going on, so I want to go back to my old gang, and I want to drive like crazy, and I like purple even more beautiful than its old color.
What could you offer to MMC?: a bit more activity and more turf lover members
Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: In addition to the smuggling of weapons and drugs, there is a sense of hatred towards the police, they deal with many illegal jobs, especially car repair, and what makes the MMC gang special is that they do it with respect.
Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): Yes [MMC]Skulion