Increase money rolling or bring 2.0

Billionaire

Question

hi, I am not happy with the current money supply in SAES.

Many years back people used to have money and they used to roll its trading properties which were a very great part of the fun in the server.

Now buying and selling properties have gone down and people are stuck with their assets.
This stopped due to changes in the money supply and when it was decided to stop inflation.

But this control of inflation has made the property market come to a stall and the volume of trading properties has gone down drastically.

It was also said that 2.0 will come and everyone's money will be zero.
But its not coming and we have no news of it.

I say we either bring 2.0 or increase the supply of money in the server so that we can have fun trade properties and make our money work for us.

This will increase the money supply in the market, increase the volume of trade and businesses as well as an increase in sponsored events.

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Increasing money on a already ruined/damaged economy has no effect
You proposed a idea with no actuall feedback on effect nor think trough it or what it causes.

To lighten up your feed, -> https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/101518-would-you-still-play-after-an-economy-reset-with-job-payouts-and-prices-lowered/
Still in the works but delayed hard time cause it need to work out perfectly and relays on new future functions which also needs to be smoothed done with precise

@Bone said in Increase money rolling or bring 2.0:

You proposed a idea with no actuall feedback on effect nor think trough it or what it causes.

To lighten up your feed, -> https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/101518-would-you-still-play-after-an-economy-reset-with-job-payouts-and-prices-lowered/
Still in the works but delayed hard time cause it need to work out perfectly and relays on new future functions

that voting was for 2.0, most people said yes including me for reset money.

@Billionaire said in Increase money rolling or bring 2.0:

Still in the works but delayed hard time cause it need to work out perfectly and relays on new future functions

that voting was for 2.0, most people said yes including me for reset money.

also that voting was for having a question to the community outcome is still in favor and will be realised once the other script functions are almost to a bug free stage and with the new content the "reset" is based on you might got yourself a fresh economy this year if everything goes as planned
we all know that "2.0" you reffer tho is a myth :dash:

Like @Bone already said pumping more money into an already damaged system would just increase the problem! Take properties as an example; normal houses which costs ~250k get sold for millions.

The real problem is that players don't have enough ways to spend their money for. We need more "money drains" which make sense. For instance furniture/stuff for owned interiors just to throw an idea into.

I dont think just resetting everything instantly will be a good idea i assume wz can fix the economy by lowering the outcome and making the money payed bigger which includes

• higher properties icon prices

• higher taxes and fees

• higher weapons/drugs price in both /sell and ammunation in an alternative way

• higher fuel prices

• higher respawn in hospital money

• lowering some outcomes like for civilian/criminal/cops including arrests bankrobs turf zones and classic civilian jobs

@Ghost722nd said in Increase money rolling or bring 2.0:

The real problem is that players don't have enough ways to spend their money for. We need more "money drains" which make sense. For instance furniture/stuff for owned interiors just to throw an idea into.

Excatly, imo planes and helis should be also buyable but for "ridiculous" prices like maverick 150m etc. that would decrease money from the richest people but they also get something for it. Also server's super cars etc prices should be increased. Then it still would be pretty same for new players to get their first cars etc so newbies wont suffer from this.

@JoGe said in Increase money rolling or bring 2.0:

Excatly, imo planes and helis should be also buyable but for "ridiculous" prices like maverick 150m etc. that would decrease money from the richest people but they also get something for it. Also server's super cars etc prices should be increased. Then it still would be pretty same for new players to get their first cars etc so newbies wont suffer from this.

nice thought but won't work who is buying a plane or heli when his/her/it gang has one :thinking_face:

@JoGe said in Increase money rolling or bring 2.0:

nice thought but won't work who is buying a plane or heli when his/her/it gang has one :thinking_face:

I would.

What everyone wants it just a confirmation that 2.0 will happen and a date for it . So if you guys (SAES crew) put some more work on it ("2.0") the game would be more enjoyable . And the ammount of player would increase drastically because the people would need to play more to have more .
So what i am getting at is that some ("saes people") dont want this to happen .
My resolution idea is ; like you did in elections create a vote if the 2.0 pass you guys go for it . And apply it , after all the work is done ( no bugs , etc ). If you guys need help with that you can open a recruitment for that task , because i bielive that somebody from the server know how to do the "reseting" .

I would like to know your opinion . So coment bellow. @Ghost722nd @Bone

@mrdemonio i think reseting whole server would be chaos, there has to be other solution :D
and @Bone maybe those guys wants personal plane who cant/dont want to use irl money to donate for it, but yeah there is couple planes in gangbase but they are not your personal and for some people it matters to have something your very own.

Don't make this suggestion go for waste like all the other suggestions on the economy.
I am an old player since 2010 and i hardly login now except for elections or for my gang.
Right now there's nothing to do except sr.
Previously there was no money and we used to work for it or make money work for us by reselling properties.
Right now most of the people have money but they hardly make money reselling properties or spawn something to work for money.
Nothing is exciting anymore.
We need to do something regarding the economy.
Either Reset all the money and personal properties
or
suggest something which will make us work for money - do the job
&
use bank money to buy or sell things as a businessman.

@Brophy @Bone @Ghost722nd

Thing with money is that it doesn't mean anything. What can you even spend money on? Anyone who spent some months on the server is already capable of buying all vehicles as well as upgrading them. Properties don't mean anything either unless they are in good spawn position. Anyone in official g/s doesn't have to buy weapons either.

It's no wonder that everyone has plenty of money when they have nothing to spend it on. No point adding/removing money if there's nothing to use it for anyway.

If you say so @DROT , why is the percentage of people goin inactive incresing ? The people dont any goal to work for . So if you reset everything the people will need to start over and that increase not only the player online but also the amount of hours they play . Think about that .

Yes, it will increase activity for some time before we're in the same situation that we're in now. And what then? Reset the economy once again in a year, then again the year after that?
I'd like to see economy restart too but not with so limited amount of things that money can be spent on.

Good idea to make a topic about how we can spend our money. The reason people own this much money is because there is really nothing to spend it on.

It might also be a good idea to higher the daily expenses on properties, this way people with high value props need to work more to hold the prop.

@ferthis and how much people have expensive props ? You are talking about 50 people max .
And the other people that have a lot of cash but cant spend it ? because the big props are now for sale but for stupid prices . So you need to think that are more than 50 people playing on the server . Probably 700+ daily so . That suggestion is not the best one .
We should create a topic for suggestions . Cause if you dont know the inflation on the server is preatty stupid , the money worth nothing at the moment.