ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it)

Sam.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PulaR said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

I don't think ICE member deserve to be warning ...because i tried that before, ICE LEADER arresting in event after warning :/
https://imgur.com/a/FmAiy4W

hey, naming and shaming isnt cool. make a report elsewhere. just fyi arresting in events is allowed, it's up to LWS to use their brain cells to host event in another dimension or use their tools to remove people looking to ruin it.

@Marsello said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

i will respect you but dont spam for @Tut-Greco he is my best brother in game and Raf left ICE because all times you tell him " if you dont do that you will be kicked" he dont likz it he will be free man and shet up dont spam for @Tut-Greco and @Raf0 and if you dont respect them i will tell you another bad chat so shet up please .

I never ever said something against @Tut-Greco, i'm just saying that he help you and raf to get invited to SAPA. Raf left after 1-2 days from ICE because someone told him shit about ICE.. and i think as well that some members from SAPA made him to leave. But about tut i did not say something bad. So relax and watch your words. You are the last person what should talk here you and raf.

@Makel said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

CE is problem in the server.

Really? You was the long time in ICE and now you are talking shit about ICE as well. TT or CEM give you power to say shit or what? or you are trying only to get attention from the server. Very nice... Many people like you passes ICE and after joining all the other gangs and squads... you should respect a bit ICE, like that we can see how rude person you are..

@Zei said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Sad that grammarly is not fully correcting your english mistakes :"you wil ask why i going to talk about all this again"

Not everyone is perfect mate, you are reading this and you are talking about my grammar? Is all okay, need a doctor?

@Ramby said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Ugh what an essay without relevant content. What a complete waste of time from both sides. You tricked me into reading this and a lot of facts are just wrong. I hope you are satisified in what you achieved by writing this. Best of luck.

No it just the truth how it is.

@PulaR said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

I don't think ICE member deserve to be warning ...because i tried that before, ICE LEADER arresting in event after warning

As tut said already to you!

@Marsello said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

guys i think ICE is a biiiiiiiiiiiig probleme in the server .... look the other squads respect members and rules but i dont think ICE be lvl5

Do you like to asslick people? i suggest you to stop that! If you think you can talk now shit about ICE because you are in SAPA or you feel to be something, than you are very wrong.

@Bunny said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

You do understand how hard it is to keep all rules up to date, especially when we aren't a triple A development team with 40mils to spend on a gam e and and check translations.
We can try to help people with different languanges set in rules, but we have no way to update every language consistantly. We don't have saes membere or all countries to translate either.
English rules are always up to date, as it's something we all understand...atleast most. The other languages are however great for giving people the main idea o how the rules are.
Also the point on James and Flusha is invalid, as he was not cleary coming for you. I don't think if a person hits you once in front of jail as his passing by is clearly going for you.
People are not jealous for your vehicles, people are mad as your vehicles fuck up their fps.
As for ICE looking bad, some points are valid. Why I think ICE looks unprofessional is this:
Not to mention the topic looks pretty unorganized, but that changes from person to person. To throw the ball back, why do you think people find ICE unprofessional or noobie squad?

Its not hard, when i saw it and just used google translate the most time. Just delete the invalid Rules and finish story. I think it's not that hard to do that.
The other languages making players problem in-game they are reading rules what does not exist in the english rules. How should work that?
No bunny the report was invalid, he was just shooting his car because he saw that he run over me, also he did no saw that he is from the police side, also as i said before adminjailing a ICE leader without any warning is very wrong. Like that use are showing to us how you disliking ICE in the server from the admin Side!
ICE looking bad because of some banners, joking now?

What is this about, if you want to suggest that rules in every language should be updated you should post it in the suggestion sub forum. If you think people hate ice and if you think your squad is doing something wrong you should have posted this in your squad private forums. If you wanted to report admins you should have posted it in the reports section. Topics like those coming from an experienced player and a lws member.

@Skerdi said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

What is this about, if you want to suggest that rules in every language should be updated you should post it in the suggestion sub forum. If you think people hate ice and if you think your squad is doing something wrong you should have posted this in your squad private forums. If you wanted to report admins you should have posted it in the reports section. Topics like those coming from an experienced player and a lws member.

The point of this topic is, i show people generally problems in server. Since Rules are not updated people getting punished or warned for not really a rulebreak. I posted all together in 1 topic. I do not want to report people or something like that. I just trying to show the community what is happening in SAES. The rules should be updated always in server to not get involved into wrong Server rules.

I'll try to sum it up real quick.

1. Secondary languages rules need to be updated, ok

2. Both of adminjails you're talking about are valid. You're not allowed to shoot/try to arrest other cops because they accidentally hit you with their car while running on the road. The point about not knowing it was a police member is hard to believe since they were in a police car. Shooting unwanted people isn't allowed either, SRs included unless they're selling. If you think that someone is breaking the rules by assisting criminals at SR and avoiding stars, use the /report fuction instead of breaking the rules yourself.

3. People badmouthing other people is nothing uncommon, either man up or use /ignore. Do you expect us to add the 11th rule, "Don't talk bad things about ICE"? If your members are leaving just because someone told them that ICE is a bad squad, you should try finding more loyal members. The more you respond the happier people will be to try and push your buttons.

@DROT said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Both of adminjails you're talking about are valid. You're not allowed to shoot/try to arrest other cops because they accidentally hit you with their car while running on the road. The point about not knowing it was a police member is hard to believe since they were in a police car. Shooting unwanted people isn't allowed either, SRs included unless they're selling. If you think that someone is breaking the rules by assisting criminals at SR and avoiding stars, use the /report fuction instead of breaking the rules yourself.

No he did not have a police car drot. He had a white BMW.
About SR there is not really a rule about SR like you say using /sell command. This rule exist only in the secondary rules.

People badmouthing other people is nothing uncommon, either man up or use /ignore. Do you expect us to add the 11th rule, "Don't talk bad things about ICE"? If your members are leaving just because someone told them that ICE is a bad squad, you should try finding more loyal members. The more you respond the happier people will be to try and push your buttons.

I did not say that, i just wanted to say how false people are in game! If they need help by donation or help from ICE they are good with ICE after a day the same thing again. ICE is just a squad like the other squads.

Honestly, this would all be avoided if you had some common sense.
The impression I have from ICE is:

1. They will arrest you no matter how many stars you have.

2. They keep dying but they keep coming for the same person over and over again. Its amazing. I ran out of bullets for shooting the same 2-3 guys in a span of 5 minutes.

3. They just dont care, their purpose in life is to arrest you. They dont speak, they dont RP. Its like a cheap A.I.

4. Who want HUGE base LV pm me

Arms Assassins backstory talks about them losing their morals but actually, they have way more morals than ICE... a fucking official police squad.

Im not saying all this to put you to shame, Im saying this because since I started playing again about a week ago, this is the impression Ive got from your squad. All the other squads look way more serious than ICE.

@Sam said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Both of adminjails you're talking about are valid. You're not allowed to shoot/try to arrest other cops because they accidentally hit you with their car while running on the road. The point about not knowing it was a police member is hard to believe since they were in a police car. Shooting unwanted people isn't allowed either, SRs included unless they're selling. If you think that someone is breaking the rules by assisting criminals at SR and avoiding stars, use the /report fuction instead of breaking the rules yourself.

No he did not have a police car drot. He had a white BMW.
About SR there is not really a rule about SR like you say using /sell command. This rule exist only in the secondary rules.

Even if he didn't have a police car it is your own responsibility to check who you're shooting, you can either report the cop who hit you for deathmatch if you really feel the need to or you can ignore the situation entirely and simply not shoot anyone. You were shooting a cop and he reported you for it, had you reported him for hitting you with a car instead of deathmatching him then he'd be the one dealing with the situation, this is in best case scenario revenge deathmatch.

As for the SR rule if it, as you say, does not exist; then you have even less right to shoot the person since he is not even rulebreaking. In case that he is indeed rulebreaking, you report them instead of gunning them down because then you become a rulebreaker yourself.

As you can see, in both cases the reason why ICE members ended up adminjailed is that instead of reporting someone they believe is a rulebreaker, they decided to break rules too and deathmatch the player. Just because someone did something you believe is breaking the rules does not give you the right to deathmatch them. As long as you keep on treating situations like that, you're very likely to find yourselves in adminjail again. You're not staff/admins and it is not your duty nor right to deal with rulebreakers, there are two options that you can choose from: A) Report, or B) Ignore.

@Sam said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

People badmouthing other people is nothing uncommon, either man up or use /ignore. Do you expect us to add the 11th rule, "Don't talk bad things about ICE"? If your members are leaving just because someone told them that ICE is a bad squad, you should try finding more loyal members. The more you respond the happier people will be to try and push your buttons.

I did not say that, i just wanted to say how false people are in game! If they need help by donation or help from ICE they are good with ICE after a day the same thing again. ICE is just a squad like the other squads.

You're addressing SAES as whole and its management in this topic, asking for changes, so unless you expect someone to do something about people badmouthing ICE then why are you even bringing it up as part of this whole thing? If ICE is just a squad like every other squad as you claim it to be, then how come you are the only squad that has problems like these? We can't do anything to force people to like ICE nor would we if we could, you made your own reputation and now you have that reputation to deal with yourselves. Reap what you sow.

This could all be prevented if ICE just looked to themselfs and stop being so greedy on arrests and spamming the chat with base selling.

Start roleplaying because it only seems like you just want to farm Money no matter the way

Well after reading this im wow

On a serious note having a bad reputation aint a bad thing as long as you can change it but it depends on you.
In addition you dont get members to be instantly loyal you need to earn their loyalty with your actions.
Finally yes the rules shall be updated i even had the idea of fixing some stuff in the rules and make em more clear on forums with @ESO this can be a good
opportunity to look into fixing em.

@SideSwipe said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Yeah yeah i got AJ once
And you finally find reason to kick me by did do not care about it, poor words.
Btw is Sam leader or James
Like i know Sam was wear tag L

You hesitate to speak the truth. stop make up story that didn't exist This is the problem that you don't even know who is the leader from ICE .And you apply in level 5 organization
Let me Remind you the time that you was kicked. ICE was level 0 .You got admin jailed and continues 2 time in one month. So we had no other choice. Than to kick you. After 4 warning points. After long time away from SAES server you come back. Applied to join ICE At Level 4 stage . HASH HQ test you and got invited back to ICE,
;et me Remind you again this time. you was Not Kicked from ICE. You had received 2 point for Rule breaking and you thought with 2 points ICE will Kick you so you left by yourself,
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[This is the second time you joined ICE, Let see now I kicked you like you said or you left by yourself mate]~(red)
alt text
alt text
alt text

@BusterMcBadass said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Honestly, this would all be avoided if you had some common sense.
The impression I have from ICE is:

They will arrest you no matter how many stars you have.
They keep dying but they keep coming for the same person over and over again. Its amazing. I ran out of bullets for shooting the same 2-3 guys in a span of 5 minutes.
They just dont care, their purpose in life is to arrest you. They dont speak, they dont RP. Its like a cheap A.I.
Who want HUGE base LV pm me

Arms Assassins backstory talks about them losing their morals but actually, they have way more morals than ICE... a fucking official police squad.
Im not saying all this to put you to shame, Im saying this because since I started playing again about a week ago, this is the impression Ive got from your squad. All the other squads look way more serious than ICE.

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ
In real life if one criminal is wanted, And Police is after him,And the criminal Escapes by killing more cops.Police will not continue to Arresting them??
Let's be serious hear. This game is about police and criminals, police hunt criminal that are wanted . story robbery and bank robbery and prisoner to trying to escape prison. That all we can do.
There is no rules that we must roleplay if we don't wanted.
What do you want to say.. having one police squat and let criminale free, And how we must make money and fun in this game this way.
stop this crap and nonsense.
ICE Police can play How they want. Criminal play How they want. who are you to tell us how we must play. If you don't like to get jailed, then i advise you stop playing criminal complainer.

@James You're actually proving my point.
It's because of that attitude man.
I'm not saying you can't do it or that it's against the rules.
It's because of the "OH WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT".

You don't need to be polite to anyone but will people think good of you if you aren't? Man, you do you. If you're happy the way ICE is right now then there is no point in this topic.