ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it)

Sam.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sam said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

RULES IN SERVER:

I saw and found out that the server rules are not good maintenance. I mean by that they are rules in server what does not exist in F1 Rules, also i saw that the rules in other languages have more rules than the english rules. English rules have 12 Rules and all other languages have 20 rules. I think something is wrong here. Maybe Developers forgot to change the other languages and changed only the english rules.

We are going to the points that there are rules in other languages what does not exist in english rules

So what i want to say, the server have any official rules? Or the server is joking with us? Developers should fix that as soon as possible.

Hello @Sam

since i was the one who created & organized the "rules translation project" in old forums & copied it here, let me answer/clarify a few points regarding the point regarding my forums rules topic.

1- the rules translations are NOT a "developers" duty nor a formal project by the clan/server itself. it was my own idea -as a player- to help the community.

2- ALL translations within the topic are contributions from players in our community just like me and you. and i tried my best to fix any mistakes that anyone told me about within those translations (as the one who made the topic). i also wrote the name of the translator after each translation beside anyone who edited/reviewed it so we know who to contact regarding anything within the translated version. so anything wrong or any problems in the translations are the mistake of the translator, not mine nor the server's.

3- the reason why the rules in all versions are different than the English one is that whenever the rules changed the HQs changed the English rules list (as the MAIN LANGUAGE in the server) based on new changes and updated the topic with it. and since none of the translators offered to change his version and since i don't speak every language in the world the rest of the rules remained the same. after all we can't "force" the translators to update them for us if they don't want to.
also any plans to make a "translation project v2" were delayed since -till very recently- the rules were being changed regularly and new rules lists are being discussed on regular bases which made any translations now seem pointless.

4- i actually didn't want to copy the translated rules topic here (to the new forums) since both versions are different, but since multiple people asked me to post it here (on new forums) as it might help somehow till we one day update it. that's why i posted it here.

i did not read the replies to this topic nor actually continued all of your topic, but for all i'm concerned (which is my own topic) i find your sarcastic way of addressing the situation very disrespectful to all my efforts in making that topic and i personally would'v appreciated and supported you if you respectfully -as i did before in old forums- called people here in the topic to help & contribute to the community and make a rules version translated in their language to help new players rather than making jokes about it and blaming the "developers" for it.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Rules are being amended and translated to match as per https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8193/saes-rpg-rules-regulations-v2

SAES admins will also be expected to follow a code of conduct which also be published soon.

Therefore I don't see a reason to keep this thread open.