ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it)

Sam.

I think, ironically, you bring ICE's issues to light more than anyone.

I truly believe the majority of the server would not be aware of the adminjails, or the internal issues within ICE, if you did not make a new topic every time one of them happens.

For instance, when I adminjailed your member. He was clearly breaking the rules, it was only a 20 star jail, I didn't even report it to the GM's.

By him making a false report against me, and you making this topic, you have ensured that every member of the server, high and low, is aware your member was jailed for deathmatching.

The better thing would of been to wait the 200 seconds in jail, and ensure it doesn't happen again.

Instead.. we have this.

You've made it worse, and you're blaming everyone else.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ElRastaMan17 said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

This could all be prevented if ICE just looked to themselfs and stop being so greedy on arrests and spamming the chat with base selling.
Start roleplaying because it only seems like you just want to farm Money no matter the way

ICE Police can play How they want. Criminal play How they want. who are you to tell us how we must play. If you don't like to get jailed, then i advise you stop playing criminal complainer.
There is no rules that we must roleplay if we don't wanted.

Damn chill out, i never Said how you should play, i just said what ir seems to be. Is with people being rude like you've been that some games have a community of shit. If you dont like my words then just say it with respect.
If you cant take an opinion then thats just your problem

First of all, I won't be kidding like everyone else. I will answer you seriously because i understand your suffering.

1. I support your idea about written rules, they should be improved and non-written rules should be added. I can help updating rules list and translating for Turkish version of reworked list if SAES HQ approves.

2. I will be honest and explain some reasons why ICE has a bad reputation. Most of them not bad alone but worse while mixing up with other reasons. Trying to be honest and objective, please don't get offended.

2a. Almost all ICE's weird english grammar including you and James. (This is not a reason alone but makes a combo with others)

2b. ICE's habit of reporting everything including jokes and small mistakes. Creating topics on forums and writing massive complaints. (I can give examples, just pm me)

2c. Low quality roleplays. (I saw a roleplay of your member who took a criminal to ICE base and how that criminal naded himself to death and he reported him, he even wrote that criminal got adminjail... It supposed to be a roleplay story, not a diary)

@ODAKAB said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Almost all ICE's weird english grammar including you and James. (This is not a reason alone but makes a combo with others)

Really? You are talking about how we write in english? i don't think so this is the problem! From the time my english is understandable its okay. Noone is the best! I speak 4 different languages i think that's good enough. James english is very good he is from australia. Maybe he is not good in typing because he make sometimes mistake, but personally when we talk his english is perfect.

ICE's habit of reporting everything including jokes and small mistakes. Creating topics on forums and writing massive complaints. (I can give examples, just pm me)

OFC, when someone made a rule break we report like other people, the only difference is we like to play by the rules so that's why we are reporting them. The server do not have rules for fun!

Low quality roleplays. (I saw a roleplay of your member who took a criminal to ICE base and how that criminal naded himself to death and he reported him, he even wrote that criminal got adminjail... It supposed to be a roleplay story, not a diary)

Roleplay is not required at all, Its not really a full RP server its a Police vs Criminal Server. No One said or is written in rules that we must roleplay. We just playing the game and have fun that's all.

2c. Low quality roleplays. (I saw a roleplay of your member who took a criminal to ICE base and how that criminal naded himself to death and he reported him, he even wrote that criminal got adminjail... It supposed to be a roleplay story, not a diary)

I get what you mean, but you can't judge the entire squad on one RP you saw. I actually did a RP with ICE when I was still active ingame and it turned out very well. Of course, they have their flaws and are not the best in the world, but to say that every RP that they do is low quality is not fair in my opinion.

Also, Sam, I get that the server is not a full RP server, but as a squad leader you should find role play important, my advice to you is to improve on that part and most likely a lot of people will start to like ICE more. Make RPs that fit ICE, you have one of the most unique roles in the server, use it!

@Thing said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

I get what you mean, but you can't judge the entire squad on one RP you saw. I actually did a RP with ICE when I was still active ingame and it turned out very well. Of course, they have their flaws and are not the best in the world, but to say that every RP that they do is low quality is not fair in my opinion.
Also, Sam, I get that the server is not a full RP server, but as a squad leader you should find role play important, my advice to you is to improve on that part and most likely a lot of people will start to like ICE more. Make RPs that fit ICE, you have one of the most unique roles in the server, use it!

Sure Roleplay is needed ofc but not important. We are like SWAT i never saw from 1 Swat member 1 Rp in my time in this server.

@Sam this is one of the reasons people hate ICE. I'm not trying to offend you but explaining reasons of community's hatred and bad ICE reputation with an objective look. You are responding with nerve or sounding like you are angry, like i meant in 2b.

@Thing same as above, I'm not judging here but things like these add up and harm their reputation.

this is one of the reasons people hate ICE. I'm not trying to offend you but explaining reasons of community's hatred and bad ICE reputation with an objective look. You are responding with nerve or sounding like you are angry, like i meant in 2b.

I just respond to your comment, that's all.

They will keep hitting the same button every time someone says something here
"We do what we want"
"Dont tell us what to do"

Useless comment really!

@Sam said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

Sure Roleplay is needed ofc but not important. We are like SWAT i never saw from 1 Swat member 1 Rp in my time in this server.

SWAT Is contantly Roleplaying we hunt down high risk criminals sooo how can you not see SWAT RP?

@Sam its the truth, you are crying like kids only because your group is not doing their job. Every answer you give to every comment on this topic is around the same thing.
Instead of crying on the forum why dont your group start to build a good reputation ingame?

I agree with some of the points @ODAKAB made. ICE "problems" as you decided to call them are mostly in bad attitude. As a long term player, I like ICE giving chances to new players and teaching (in their way) things so they know what to do in the future if they stay in the server.
But, since you ( @Sam ) & James are the leaders, everything you do, will be in the future done by the people who follow your lead. Now, your behaviour sometimes is ridiculous. I'll never forget the time I was handling a report, I warped inside the jail to talk with the guy who did the rulebreak, casually in the same time I was doing that, you and James were stopping a jailbreak, so you got killed and blamed me for warping the criminal inside so he could kill you. After a lot of minutes of arguing with me I told you I didn't have enough time to deal with you, so you started insulting me, got muted and then threatened to report me on forums.
And I am not the only one who had encounters similar to those with you. Besides, I could name a full list of times you threaten people of reporting them while they did not actually rulebreak. At the end, it just seems like you're taking the game way too serious and not enjoying it.
As Joe and others said, it is better for you if you solve things in private, instead of making these threads so people can make fun of yourselves and get to know your problems.
Edit: Accepting some constructive criticism is worth a try too.
Edit 2: Forgot the most important
AA :p

@Crash said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

SWAT Is contantly Roleplaying we hunt down high risk criminals sooo how can you not see SWAT RP?

yeah... right

SWAT has a different role than you. You also do not have to compare yourself with others. ICE is able to make amazing RPs with your role. For example, intercepting illegal goods being shipped at a harbor, human trafficking, border patrol, whatever you can think of. As you know I wrote your roleplay role and backstory on the topic, I know what I am talking about when I speak about ICE. Take my advice, it would make ICE a lot better on a roleplay perspective.

@Sam this is one of the reasons people hate ICE. I'm not trying to offend you but explaining reasons of community's hatred and bad ICE reputation with an objective look. You are responding with nerve or sounding like you are angry, like i meant in 2b.

@Thing same as above, I'm not judging here but things like these add up and harm their reputation.

Yes, you are right about the hostility that they show, but their RPing is good if you properly plan it.

@BusterMcBadass said in ICE Problems & General problems!! (Read it):

@James You're actually proving my point.
It's because of that attitude man.
I'm not saying you can't do it or that it's against the rules.
It's because of the "OH WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT".
You don't need to be polite to anyone but will people think good of you if you aren't? Man, you do you. If you're happy the way ICE is right now then there is no point in this topic.

1 It's because of that attitude man. do you know me because i don't remember never had spoken with you mate. so what attitude you are talking about
2 If you're happy the way ICE is right now then there is no point in this topic. This topic does not concern you at all. befittingly who created this topic is ICE Sam. fitly ?
SAM is trying to solving some problem from F1 .and be answered from administrator if he can. not by you.

@Sam its the truth, you are crying like kids only because your group is not doing their job. Every answer you give to every comment on this topic is around the same thing.
Instead of crying on the forum why dont your group start to build a good reputation ingame?

i want to inform you that ice and swat are the most active police squats in this server ingame.

@James if this doesnt concern some people why dont you try to resolve on private? The point is that you are creating a bad image of your group to saes players.
And if you really wanted to resolve this you should think on the well being of the server first and stop being so rude to everyone whose trying to give an opinion

@James if this doesnt concern some people why dont you try to resolve on private? The point is that you are creating a bad image of your group to saes players.
And if you really wanted to resolve this you should think on the well being of the server first and stop being so rude to everyone whose trying to give an opinion

I think i made myself very clear. we can post in this forum if we want. And if you don't like it then don't read it ,don't answer back, just go on what you are usually do