Arms Assassins

Canelas

Application Format
Nickname: Jokesta
Languages spoken: English and Filipino
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i would rate them 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 1years ago but i stop and i came back agin just 2weeks from now
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assasins roleplay is to sell illegal firearms in whole SA and they are kind and skilled and i like their role because some of AA members are my friend and i like their role they like killing cops and they are loyal and kind and skilled as well
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): no , i dont have
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i never get banned
Name 3 BR rules: dont dm the criminals inside of bank , Dont spawn as cop to arrest the criminals , every gang can only do 2 br per day
Name 3 GR rules: spawn killing is not allowed , dont gr when u are alone and spawn as AA if you want to help
Name 3 Turf rules: DOnt kill Alliance , Dont camp at the roofs that criminals cant see u , dont spawn as a cop to arrest the criminals in turf war
What is Roleplay?: Its like acting in real life but you can do it ingame
What is Deathmatching?: killing peoples/players without any reasons
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: take a screenshot and report them
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: nothing just let them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know someone but they dont recommend to apply for this its rubik
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Martin i live in Philippines , when i was 3yo im playing GTSA game and all the time i woke up imopening the computer and play GTASA all the time , when i grow up like 11 or 12 i found MTASA and i downloaded it , myfirst ever played server is DayZ and i played that for 5-6months and im very bored and im finding one that are RPG game because i like RPG , and i found the SAESRPG that has too many players playing it and i play on it in my first time to play it i see some of players that are kind and helpful so i ask how to read the rules and they said press F1 >Server rules and i did that , like 5months later i found AA and i like their role so much they are kind loyal and friendly but sadly my PC got wreck so i didnt play for 4-6months because my PC is wreck and when i comeback in saes i see there are so many members or AA and i decided to apply at forums but i found the rules that are need 16age but im 13 so i did not apply , 1 weeks later i say to myself , "what if i apply in AA and try my best so that they can accept me even im 13yo" so i applied now and i hope i get accepted bc im very sad always bc i getting denied at any official gangs/squad that im applying so i hope i join in this AA , im so happy if i get accepted :). Thank You

-MartinJames A.K.A - Jokesta

im hanging with some AA members : https://imgur.com/a/QlqCibp , https://imgur.com/a/Io4reO0

Application Format

• Nickname: Mr.Stark

• Languages spoken: I do speak English even tho Spanish is my native language

• From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): honest is the key i'll say 7/10 i could communicate with everybody , so Understandable English.

• How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2013

• In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA roleplays is based on being the best Weapons Dealer, in all the Locations in S.A they're very good trained
    Criminals who have such a great skills in every type of HandMade weapon. They never fail their Missions . but in shorts words their role is to Provide Weapoery to Whole S.A

• Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): RDMC : After a while in RDMC i saw that the MC was not my kind of gang and i was uncomfortable there so i decided leave , MG : Dead , TT: Decided to leave and go to AA to help them with activity, AA : Decided leave and help I-Gun in Renegades , R : Dead, SAFP: After a conversation with HQs i told them that i wanted to try SWAT, SWAT: Kicked for Inactivity, BS: A bit inactive gang and playing alone.

• Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: First i was banned because i accidentally i used a bind to activate an anim to run from cop. ( I was new in the server in that time ), Second banned for play in other copycat server, something that i still regret a lot and that wont happen again for sure.

• Name 3 BR rules:
    Do not Kill Cops while they're crossing Markspawn
    Do not BR alone
    Do not Jump from Bank Roof to suicide /avoid Cops.

• Name 3 GR rules:
    Do not use granades at safe.
    Do not use Vehicles to Cover the safe zone or make it look unfair.
    Do not GR by your own only if a HQ orders to.

• Name 3 Turf rules:
    Do not spawn as Medic to help your Partners health
    Do not spawn as Cop to help the gang.
    Do not respawn in your Properties, nearby Turfzones

• What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is taking a rol it can be anything or anybody the President of S.A or even a Worker you've to fit the Role you playing as you would do in real life.

• What is Deathmatching?: Randomkilling persons without any reasons understandable.

• Someone DMs you. What do you do?: /report screenshots it, leave it to admins .

• You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i do nothing, as he's doing nothing to me.

• Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i do know most of them, as i used to be AA and still have a lot of connections there like @Yoko_Kurama , @Kybali0n , @I-Gun , @Mr.Gucci, @Couves, @Trask, @Licano , @Siirtuga , @Corpsegrinder, @xFloow, @Hotfire, @Terry and some more old players.

• Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
    About Me: My real name is Jorlyn Torres, i was born in USA but i grew up in Dominican Republic, right now i'm living in Dominican Republic with my parents and with my little brother, I'm 17 years old, i'm a guy who likes play video games and go out with my friends and hang, I am a funny, honest, amigable and very mature guy, right now i'm on christmas vacation from highschool and i'm very active again on MTA, My favorite color is blue and my favorite animal is the dog.
    About AA: I dont know if i can convice you with this but, this is what i really feel that AA is, for me Arms Assassins is more than a gang, is a family and is the best family in SAES, and i can say it with security as i used to be part of it and now that i'm out i see how much i miss it and I already understood that here is where i fit and where i feel comfortable, And i want to teach and prove you that i really want to come back and i swear that if i get this chance i'm not going to waste it.

Regard's
Mr.Stark.

@martinJames @Skinner
alt
You're surely not what we're aiming towards in a member. As I told one of you, you should get to know more the game, improve on it and also improve on yourselves. Maybe in a couple of months you'll be ready to go, till then, don't bother in trying it.

alt

@xxhorizonts @Mr-Stark

We liked both of your applications and your attitude is overall good, however we would like to see more of you and see what you're made of. You'll get your definitive answer soon.

Application Format

Nickname: Jack
Languages spoken:Turkish and engilsh
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins roleplay is based on selling Quailified guns in san andreas arms assasins is a royal gang their members is very special and loyal.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
The Outfit : I stayed in outfit for a long time like 1 year and some day my lovely friend soulfly called me for help so i left.
Blood Brothers MC : We decided to close our gang i used to be vice prez there
MI6 : I left because cop side was boring.
SAPA : I had some problems with hqs so i left.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I will explain to HQs.
Name 3 BR rules:
Dont start br alone.
You can only make two bank robberies each day.
You cant kill any crim for no reason in bank.
Name 3 GR rules:
CLO/DE Assistance is not permitted.
Dont gr alone
Spawn killing is not allowed
Name 3 Turf rules:
Do not use unclaimable roofs.
Usage of property spawns while turfing is forbidden.
Do not spawn as police officer to arrest rival gang
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life for example you're 35 but acting in teen po**
What is Deathmatching?: Attacking people without a valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: F12 > /report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing but if they are going to arrest someone in my faction, i should try saving my friend
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied? :I know rowdy,candy,matthews
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love playing football with my friends and in my free time I go play with them. I prefer to play FPS games like CS:GO or open world games like Multi Theft Auto. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.
I would like to join arms assasins because im active and loyal guy and i would help with bank robberies as you know im a cracker i will be active and respect all Arms Assasins members.

^[Tapi's Application for Arms Assassins]

Nickname: Tapi

Country: Parents from india, But i born in kuwait, Middle east.

Languages spoken: English, Hindi/Urdu, Little arabic, Telugu.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say, 8/10.

How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2015, But then i was banned made an appeal this year and got back.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Well they are men who plays with the big guns, They are men who deals with big sh*t. Basically their names kinda says it all, They are arms dealer and real bad assassins.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): SAPA (Left because i got one more probie star for something i did not do [Back in 2015]), SAFP(I did not like it there i think not sure also back in 2015) NNB (Well because i wanted to try something else on the server wanted to join the crime side and see how things are here. Never really been in crime side.)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: back in 2015 got punished for pasting a link of another server in main

Name 3 BR rules: (EDITED - I have read all of the rules)

• You can do only 2 BR's per day.

• Helping your gang as a medic or pizza boy is not allowed.

• Camping the entrance is not really allowed.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Grenade are not allowed, also using ur car as a explosive is not allowed as well.

• You are not allowed to Rob alone.

• Gang robbing a gang that is already doing a BR is not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Not spawn as medic or cop to help your group in the turf.

• Climbing rooftops that cannot be climbed are not allowed.

• If you are killed in a turf while a turf war is going on, And your spawned as Criminal or Cop its not recorded as deathmatch.

What is Roleplay?: Well roleplay is more like acting a part or a character, Like in real life. But its just playing a role.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone or damaging someone for no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Well personally I'll just warn him he he continues I'll just report him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll do pretty much nothing, But just go on my own way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well i have few buddies in this gang which motivated me to join this gang.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Maaz, Coming from middle east. Well i would just say that i am really wanting to see how is the criminal life in SAES and i think AA is something that would give me a really good experience in it.

Nickname: mohamed44
Languages spoken: Arabic English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Im speaking english for like 6 years althought im not an expert so 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7 months (700h on TAB)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assassins is a gang that got a great names in SA streets out of its reputation in a result of their stealing loading selling and distributing jobs they were doing while they are staying in a ship protected of the other gangs and criminals as a family without rivals, morals or trust
No clans
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No punishements except some adminjails when i started my career

Name 3 BR rules:

You cant BR alone
You cant camp Bank's door when a BR already started
A gang can do a max of 2 BRs per day
Name 3 GR rules:

No grenades or Explosives at GRs
CLO/DE assistance is not allowed
You are not allowed to spawn as cop for gang's assistance
Name 3 Turf rules:

You cant Shoot or camp on unclimbable roofs
The only way to respawn is by getting killed (no healing) and to respawn in the hospital or gang's base
You cant spawn as peramedic, pizza boy or cop to help your gang in turfs
What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is the photo of real life acting in game better saying its everything including communication that can be identic to life logic.
What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is harming another player until death its allowed in an organized form in the server (agreement of both sides ; or Events) unless its illegal and can
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
His Tags can tell everything if he is independant (no G/S/C) i will use /report directly if its a part of a G/S/C i will try to contact HQs First but it depends anyway on gang rules
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I continue my way
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Yes i know many people relation maybe passive but i think they know something about me
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
As I said in every single application i did, I'm not much experienced in SAES in comparison with other old school players but I learnt much in just 7 months thats enought (Rping; Cracking; Shooting and Communicating) for me to have confidence and apply for an old gang like AA
In Addition im a happy person ambitious that respects the prescence of a human even if sometimes jokes can be limitless but in a good term with right people
Thats why i can concidere myself mature also with the right people in the right time.

Hello dear applicants, here I brought the results:

alt
@Jack_ Right now you're not the kind of player we're looking. Besides that, I saw almost no effort in your application, personally it was hard to read because I saw nothing interesting on it. Anyhow, if you're still interested in joining maybe try kidnapping and charming our members with anything you can and apply back in two weeks.

alt

@Tapi Oh dude, I know you and I know you're a cool dude. I'm pretty sure you got some potential but sadly, right now, you need a bit more of shine. We're one of the top gangs right now in the server and it's not a smart move aiming for the top while you're just trying the criminal life. I'd recommend to get used to the criminal life and then coming back if you're still interested. You're not a bad guy at all but we'd like to see some experience behind you. Eventho you edited your application some time after you posted it, it is not a good sight that you didn't take the time to check what were the rules for BR/GR and Turfs before posting it.
Same as above, feel free to kidnap and charm our members with anything you find necessary, and if after getting some experience in the criminal life still want to be one of us, don't doubt in applying

alt

@xxhorizonts @Mr-Stark . I know both of you guys, you got some time in the server now and I know you're pretty skilled. None of our members had anything against you so far so I'm pretty sure you'll be a good addition to the team. So without needing anything else, welcome back @Mr-Stark and welcome for the first time @xxhorizonts . Find any of our HQ's or LVL 4 to invite you in game.

^[Tapi's Application for Arms Assassins]

Nickname: Tapi

Country: Parents from india, But i born in kuwait, Middle east.

Languages spoken: English, Hindi/Urdu, Little arabic, Telugu.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say, 8/10.

How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2015, But then i was banned made an appeal this year and got back.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Well they are men who plays with the big guns, They are men who deals with big sh*t. Basically their names kinda says it all, They are arms dealer and real bad assassins.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): SAPA (Left because i got one more probie star for something i did not do [Back in 2015]), SAFP(I did not like it there i think not sure also back in 2015) NNB (Well because i wanted to try something else on the server wanted to join the crime side and see how things are here.)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: back in 2015 got punished for pasting a link of another server in main

Name 3 BR rules:

• You can do only 2 BR's per day.

• Helping your gang as a medic or pizza boy is not allowed.

• Camping the entrance is not really allowed.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Grenade are not allowed, also using ur car as a explosive is not allowed as well.

• You are not allowed to Rob alone.

• Gang robbing a gang that is already doing a BR is not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Not spawn as medic or cop to help your group in the turf.

• Climbing rooftops that cannot be climbed are not allowed.

• If you are killed in a turf while a turf war is going on, And your spawned as Criminal or Cop its not recorded as deathmatch.

What is Roleplay?: Well roleplay is more like acting a part or a character, Like in real life. But its just playing a role.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone or damaging someone for no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Well personally I'll just warn him he he continues I'll just report him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll do pretty much nothing, But just go on my own way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well i have few buddies in this gang which motivated me to join this gang.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Maaz, Coming from middle east. Well i would just say that i am really wanting to see how is the criminal life in SAES and i think AA is something that would give me a really good experience in it. SORRY BUT I AM SO CRAZY ON JOINING AA I LOVE THIS GANG NO JOKE. I am very hard working and nice person, And yes i could have applied for other gang but AA is AA man AA IS ALL I LOVE. Don't let me down sir, I am very good.

~[Application Format]~(magenta)
Nickname: Avanger
Languages spoken: English/Arabic/French
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
In my opinion Arms Assassins is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs.
-T~C = I was Capos rank and sadly HQ's closed it .
-UE = i felt uncomfortable there since they didn't take attention on me also they didn't care about my opinions .
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned since 2016 cuz i was fighting with Haveer
Name 3 BR rules:
1-Don't use i'm stuck to teleport
2-Don't leave the robbery from the roof
3-You are not allowed to rob alone
Name 3 GR rules:
1-No grenades or vehicles are allowed to explode the place.
2-Don't spawn kill.
3-Don't block the safe's view with any object or vehicle.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- You musn't spawn a cop or a medic and arrive to turf.
2-Murdering from unclimbable roofs is not allowed .
3-Don't use animations to hide yourself on walls.
What is Roleplay?:
Roleplaying is acting in your characters role, both in actions and what you say. Some people simplify roleplaying and just act in character for their class. A cop acting like a cop and a criminal acting like a criminal. But most of the time, a roleplayer will create a story and personality for their character and act it out when needed. It's playing-your-role!
What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is killing a player with no objective or reason behind it, A.K.A just killing to kill. Some people DM for revenge against other DMers, some DM because a player accidentally destroyed their car or shot them at store robs or other large-scale events, and a lot DM just to DM. It's against the server rules, it's disrespectful, and it isn't cool.
I complain by taking a screenshot and /report .
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: To be honest i'll try to ignore him as possible as i can .
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
well i know Kybalion i was with him in T~C and we made good days so in my opinions he is more like my brother and Daglow .
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
My name is Hamza,i'm an 21 year old guy living in Tunisia excatly hammamet and my interests include cycling, swimming ,and drawing, but most importantly, gaming. After being raised in a strict household environment for most of my life, playing GTA and experiencing the freedom it gives you was like a breath of fresh air for me!.After that i begin trying to improve my experience in SAES by joining one of my best gangs called 'T~C'.my biggest weakness is when i go a little too gung-ho sometimes. Attempting crazy stunts when they aren't needed, trying to wrestle with police, etc. I make sure to keep it calm when things are serious, though! and also my strength is My situational awareness and driving skills are pretty great. I'm also pretty fond of my shooting skills! Not gonna lie, the M4 and Rifle are my favorite weapons.

Here's again this time of the week!

alt
@Avengr Seems you were doing a great job. Had a decent background and our members didn't doubt in throwing their upvotes to you. Welcome to the gang buddy.

alt

@Tapi , Tapi, Tapi. It seems I wasn't clear enough with the "same as above" part. I meant you to wait two weeks in order to apply for us again. As I admit I wasn't clear myself, I'll let it through. Anyhow, it seems you ain't doing the right things. You're a good guy, but what we aim for our members is maturity, we don't need a guy spamming us in the AA topic or in discord "Me AA Me very Happy invite Me AA pls".
This time I'll explain myself better, wait a week, think about what I've said and if you're still interested (and you stop being that overwhelming excited) apply back!

However, see you all next year, AA HQ team wish you a happy new year!

Nickname: mohamed44
Languages spoken: Arabic English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Im speaking english for like 6 years althought im not an expert so 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7 months (700h on TAB)
Arms Assassins is a gang that got a great names in SA streets out of its reputation in a result of their stealing loading selling and distributing jobs they were doing while they are staying in a ship protected of the other gangs and criminals as a family without rivals, morals or trust
No clans
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No punishements except some adminjails when i started my career

Name 3 BR rules:

You cant BR alone
You cant camp Bank's door when a BR already started
A gang can do a max of 2 BRs per day
Name 3 GR rules:

No grenades or Explosives at GRs
CLO/DE assistance is not allowed
You are not allowed to spawn as cop for gang's assistance
Name 3 Turf rules:

You cant Shoot or camp on unclimbable roofs
The only way to respawn is by getting killed (no healing) and to respawn in the hospital or gang's base
You cant spawn as peramedic, pizza boy or cop to help your gang in turfs
What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is the photo of real life acting in game better saying its everything including communication that can be identic to life logic.
What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is harming another player until death its allowed in an organized form in the server (agreement of both sides ; or Events) unless its illegal and can
His Tags can tell everything if he is independant (no G/S/C) i will use /report directly if its a part of a G/S/C i will try to contact HQs First but it depends anyway on gang rules
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I continue my way
Yes i know many people relation maybe passive but i think they know something about me
As I said in every single application i did, I'm not much experienced in SAES in comparison with other old school players but I learnt much in just 7 months thats enought (Rping; Cracking; Shooting and Communicating) for me to have confidence and apply for an old gang like AA
In Addition im a happy person ambitious that respects the prescence of a human even if sometimes jokes can be limitless but in a good term with right people
Thats why i can concidere myself mature also with the right people in the right time.

Hello people,

Following the latest announcement about cracking trainers and having one Arms Assassins member involved in that, the HQ team would like to assure that no one had any knowledge of him using such a thing, nor any of our current crackers use any type of mechanism to crack.

Furthermore, the member in question has been punished, paid the amount of money needed for the fine, and is forbidden to crack.

Best regards,
AA HQ team

Application Format
Nickname: ClasicGhost
Languages spoken: Spanish and a little bit of English (i'm still studying it in real life.)
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): 6/10 to be honest.
How long have you been playing on SAES: approximately 1 Month
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA Roleplay is to provide other criminals with the best quality guns in the whole perimeter and also to be the best sellers in the game
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): No sir, I haven't been in one yet.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No, never.
Name 3 BR rules:
Do not Bank rob by your own wait for the HQ's to say so.
Don't avoid the cops using the roof of the bank to suicide.
Don't market kill cops in the interior.
Name 3 GR rules:
Don't use grenades at the safe crack.
Don't GR any enemy safe alone.
Don't use any type of vehicle to cover the cracker as it is unfair.
Name 3 Turf rules:
Don't spawn as a cop to help your gang
Don't re-spawn in your props while a turf war
Don't spawn as Medic to health your gang members
What is Roleplay?: Acting like a role given such as civilian or criminal. it depends on the situation.
What is Deathmatching?: killing another person with-out a proper reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would inform him that what he did is wrong, and if is necessary i report him, and leave it to the admins.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing as he doesn't try to arrest me. I'll just pass by.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yea, i have connections in AA like @Kybali0n , @Rubik , @I-Gun , @Mr.Stark, , @Licano and still hanging.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Frailyn Amezquita born in Dominican republic I am 17 years old I live with my parents and brother, i study, work, I like to play the games to enjoy them without offending anyone just for fun respecting the rules, I like to make so many friends virtual as in reality, and on vacations i like to go to USA, among other things... About the gang, i like it a lot because have a lot of mature and respected members, the time that i have hanging with them i've earned a lot of knowledge about the server and how to improve in not breaking the rules, also my in real life friends are in AA, old player of the server and are teaching me everything and for me it would be a great honor being part of this respected gang and be a proud member of it. I have some screenshoots hangin with AA's: ::: meat meat meat meat :::

-Application Format-
Nickname: Twenta.
Languages spoken: I can speak multiple languages as English, Dutch, Deutch and a little bit of polish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Let me give it a 7 because its not my mother language and still learning more day by day.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Im playing SAES since April, 2012.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The best quallity ammunation in San Andreas, They owning every ammunation shop around the map. They are skilled. And they know how to use the weapons and ammunation.

-Gypsy Jokers MC was level 2 and placed in San Fierro. Got kicked because i helikilled but it was not my intension.
-The Bloody Silence as the Vice Leader. But we decided to close it.
-Arms Assassins, Stayed there for around 2 Years and decided to leave because we started Thieves Liberation.
-Thieves Liberation, Started it with kenza we became lvl 2 but the inactivity kicked in and we closed it when we couldnt made it active anymore..
-TugaThugs, Joined them and stayed for a while but after that we started The Marilitos with mellow.
-Hell Soldiers, When Hell Soldiers became inactive i was there as Akyz his right hand and Akyz decided to give Hell Soldiers in my hands.. Sadly i couldnt save it anymore and decided with Bone, Akyz etc, etc, To end this long story with Hell Soldiers.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Yes, Back in 2013, We found a bug that we can spawn as procop. So we spawned it for fun but sadly Bigmike saw it and got our ban. Stupid moment of my saes carreer.

Name 3 BR rules:
-Never Bankrob when you alone only if the HQs/VL/L decided to Bankrob.
-After your done with the bankrob dont kill yourself with a nade or jump off the roof etc.
-Dont wait at the marker when the cops comes.
Name 3 GR rules:
-Never Gangrob when you alone only if the HQs/VL/L decided to do a Gangrob.
-Dont make barricades made by vehicles.
-Never use a grenade near the safe.
Name 3 Turf rules:
-Dont stand on unclimable roofs.
-Dont spawn at a house in the turfzone.
-Do not spawn as medic, Police, etc to help your team.
-Do not kill someone outside the turf area.

What is Roleplay?: Acting a reallife situation but than its ingame.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report him in the F1 menu.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: If they in for a Roleplay I'm also in, otherwise i will ignore them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know many of the team, Many know me, So its kinda hard to name everyone. I got many brothers in Arms Assassins, not only when i was in Arms Assassins but also when i wasnt.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Tristan Pennekamp 20 years old and i live in The Netherlands. I'm playing saes since 2012 and still having fun and ofcourse i got some inactive times after i played saes for years. You guys might think.. why I'm applying for AA because i was already in some years ago.. But since i was leading Hell Soldiers i missed the fun.. After i closed HS i was inactive for more than a year. But decided to come back. And now i realised that i dont want to start something new or shit. I just like to be with the oldies and dont forget the new people in AA. After 7 years of playing I'm done starting something new or something like that. I just want to be back to my old familly and stay there until my story ends in SAES. I just want to have fun with everybody in the gang where i was the most at home. And if u might know i have applied a couple of days ago for TT because i came online and there where many old friends. But it was a stupid and fast decision to apply for TT, its not because its TT but i realised after that day many more old friends in the gang where I've been in for 2 /3 years. I dindt know that they all still playing. so my apologies for that stupid decision but my heart still lays in AA with my old team.

More i dont have to tell.

-Twenta.

Application Format
Nickname: Elite
Languages spoken: Spanish is my main language and I am studying English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I was playing before and I had to stop playing for a while, I have some weeks playing again, but I am in the belief that since 2014
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Be the best suppliers of weapons, offering the best weapons with the best quality and at the best price, also be the most respected gang
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):I was a member of Zetas Cartel a long time ago and they eliminated the gang, then I decided to be a member of the justice of san andreas and I was a member of SAPA academy, but I left the academy and dedicated myself to being a criminal again.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I think once I was banned many years ago for arresting an event but it was a long time ago and I did not have much knowledge of the rules of the events

Name 3 BR rules:
-Dont wait at the marker when the cops comes.
-After your done with the bankrob dont kill yourself with a nade.
-Max 2 BRs a day.

Name 3 GR rules:
-Nades are not allowed.
-Dont make barricades made by vehicles.
-Never GR when you alone.

Name 3 Turf rules:
-Do not spawn as medic, Police, etc to help your team.
-Do not kill someone outside the turf area.
-DE and CLO forbidden to help the gang as a spawn.

What is Roleplay?:
That is to play based on real life, the actions that are done in life and the moments that are lived in it

What is Deathmatching?:
Killing someone without a reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would tell him that he is doing it wrong because in this server the DM is not allowed, if he continues in the same he would report it and he would speak with an Administrator or a Staff

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
If he does not try to arrest me I ignore him because if I attack him it would not be fair

Yes, I have very good friendship with @I-Gun @Sasuke @Mr-Stark @Mr-Gucci @Kybali0n @Rubik @Licano

my name is wilbert acosta, I am 18 years old, I study in university and work, I like to play a lot to have fun with my friends and meet new people, I have been playing MTA for several years and the main server where I was born was the one who said since I joined the server I've been watching this gang and I've always liked its discipline and professionalism, I've always wanted to be part of this gang if they accept me it would be a great privilege, I play with maturity because I do not like breaking rules as they bring consequences, I would like to contribute my activity and my skills in the gang.

-Elite :D