Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: HeshamThBest
Languages spoken: Arabic, english and french
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES:35 Hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing, AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): N/A
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

• Max 2 BR per day for one gang

• Killing players after they crack all safes to leave the bank is not allowed

• Members of the gang can kill any player in the bank that they rob if they don't want him

Name 3 GR rules:

• removing the cash to prevent being robbed is allowed

• Robbing alone is not allowed

• using grenades is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:

• spawning medic or cop to assist the gang is not allowed

• gaining health from respawning is allowed

• camping on unclimbable rooftops is not allowed

What is Roleplay?:acting like real life
What is Deathmatching? killing another player for no reason and it's not allowed like

• a criminal kills another criminal

• a criminal kills a cop but if that cop was arresring the criminal or another criminal he can be killed

Someone DMs you. What do you do? Ill report

Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:nothing to do and I can't kill them because it's a deathmatching

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: 3 ( Tyga , m7mod and snowyyy)

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)-Some Example Text=-:My name is Hesham I'm 19 years old i played this game from 2 months ago but I didn't play too much because of my job , 2 weeks ago I decided to play it alot but I had an accident although this accident I played on this server because I promised someone to play with him then I couldn't play for 3 days or 4 because of the pain but after that I played alot and I'll be very active and I'll be very happy to be accepted

Nickname:Mafyouza
Languages spoken:Arabic,French,English.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: i play in saes from 3 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:A gangArms Assassins whose mission is to smuggle and trade arms and they are the best smugglers.According to their style of play, they are good at dealing with their brothers and this is the success of the gang.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:I get a banne because i play with multi-Accounting.
Name 3 BR rules:There must be a group.
Name 3 GR rules:1- dont abuse your base's marker to get extra protection.
2-Dont use gernade.
3-Dont block the safe with cars.
Name 3 Turf rules:1-If you're killed in a turfwar is going on,and you're spawned as a cop or criminal,it's not counted as deathmatching.this is just part of the war.
2-You can only user your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.You are not allowed to spaw medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
3- Ganging health is allowed only via respawning,Heatlth from a medic who is not in your gang,or eating food (so no reconnecting no).
What is Roleplay?:To act Exactly like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?:To kill somenone or damage his car for no raesons and it's not allowed.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:Tell him to stop it and if it gets repeated i'll report him.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I will continue on my way.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes I spoke with tyga and Kybali0.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):My real name is Aziz. I am 16 years old Im a Tunisian student I love video games
I have been playing in this server for 3 years now I am playing for fun only and will make my best effort to join the gang.
##endspoiler
https://imgur.com/a/3mfncxI

Nickname: Pazoo
Languages spoken: English ,French and Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing SAES like 3Months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins Roleplay connected with Weapon Trafficking they have the high qualities of guns in whole SA since 2011 and it's an old gang which have a very good knowledge on selling weapons!
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):UE:I left UE because the HQs didn't trust me about a prob sloved by admins but they still asking me many questions about it so i got annoyed and stressed so i left
Z:The reason already explained in game
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Banned only as a joke by tilong
Name 3 BR Rules
-Every gang is allowed to do only 2 bank robberies each day
-You are not Allowed to Help gangs as a medic or Pizza boy
-You are not Allowed to camp in the entrance Of bank when the br has been started
Name 3 GR rules:
-You are Not Allowed to Block the Safe with cars
-You are not Allowed to spawn as cop to help your own gang
-You are not Allowed to use Grenades in gr
Name 3 Turf rules:
-You are not allowed to help your gang as cop/medic/pizza boy
-You are not allowed to shoot from unclimbable roofs
-You can only use .Hospital Spawn and Gang Spawn in turfs

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting like in real life but in fantasy world (in game)
What is Deathmatching?: When you kill someone or damging him without reason like killing cops who aren't chasing you
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i willl just report him to any Admin but to be honest i'm so lazy to report Because i have many things to do
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would keep driving away from them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i have many friends in AA.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):My Name is Selim i'm 15 years old i love making my own vedios about SAES on youtube I'm practicing sports daily with my friends i'm a simple boy who loves making videos and spend his Free Time playing video games

Nickname: Don
Languages spoken: English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7 years, with some inactive breaks in-between
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are gun runners, illegally moving weapons and then selling them. Being the ones with the best weapons.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): HS in 2011: left HS for AA, AA in 2012 for a while, left for SWAT: realized Cop life was not for me. Came back and joined The Outfit, was in outfit for about 3 years, left about 2 weeks ago.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 BR rules: 1. One gang max of 2 BR per day. 2. Assisting your gang as medic is not allowed. 3. Camping bank entrance once BR started is not allowed.
Name 3 GR rules: 1. CLO/DE assistance is not allowed. 2. You are not allowed to rob alone. 3. No spawn killing.
Name 3 Turf rules: 1. You can only use gang spawn or hospital spawn when turfwar. 2. You can not spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang. 3. Yo uare not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is basically acting. Pretending to be in a real life situation using commands and anims to act it out.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone with no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Screenshot it and send it to an admin.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just keep driving and don't bother the cops.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Terry for one, he told me to apply.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Alright, well leaving all of SAES aside, I am currently 20, turning 21 in October. I am a Forklift mechanic for Toyota, which is a kind of shitty job to be honest. I have a girlfriend that I have been with almost 2 years now, and we are probably about to get married sometime soon. In my free time when I am not on the computer, I enjoy playing golf.

Now as far as SAES goes, I joined in 2011 when Ant1235 showed me the game and I fell in love with it. I am a previous Cuban Cars member, as well as SAI. Fun fact, I was one of the only people Ronseal gave the /construction panel before ZIP was created. Around about 2015 or so I got a new computer and lost all my files and couldn't get MTA to work, so I had to stop playing SAES. Sometime last year I finally got it working again and came back, finding out that all of my groups had been removed, unfortunately.

Nickname: Limonov
Languages spoken: English, Russian
How long have you been playing on SAES: First time I logged in 2012, but became active 9 months ago.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Elite criminal organization, led by will to power and specialized on spreading weapons all over the state.
-Midtown Gangsters: Gang died.
-The Company: Kicked. 2 months ago Tut teleported to me and informed of that he is not able to punish me due to bugged panel, but I should take into account that punishment is about turfing on unclimbable roof, after which he left. While I thought its yet another fake report, headquarters decided to kick me. As for me, actual reason is that serious people dont like memes, but either way I dont have any regrets concerning the time spent in ThC back in the days this gang had soul understandable only for ones who were part of it.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 7 days ban for using Darth Vader skin.
Name 3 BR rules:
-Dont BR alone. -Dont spawn as cop. -Dont marker kill.
Name 3 GR rules:
-Dont use nades. -Dont spawn kill. -Dont GR alone.
Name 3 Turf rules:
-Dont use unclimbable roofs. -Dont help your gang as cop or medic. -Dont use property spawn.
What is Roleplay?: Believable acting of fictional characters in game.
What is Deathmatching?: Attacking players without valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Make him suffer. Report him using screenshots.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep passing by
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Terry
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Oleg. I like cats. Also changed a lot of jobs in real life, but during last 2 years have worked in night restaurant, were I met people that became my second family. By far this job is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Talking about game experience, I am not longer interested in RPing, but I used to play at white-list-only roleplay servers like LSRP, which was enjoyable and helped me to improve my ability to speak london.

Nickname: HeshamThBest
Languages spoken: Arabic, english and french
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 month (Tab : 170 hours)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing, AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): N/A
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

-Max 2 BR per day for one gang
-Killing players after they crack all safes to leave the bank is not allowed
-Members of the gang can kill any player in the bank that they rob if they don't want him

Name 3 GR rules:

-removing the cash to prevent being robbed is allowed
-Robbing alone is not allowed
-using grenades is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:

-spawning medic or cop to assist the gang is not allowed
-gaining health from respawning is allowed
-camping on unclimbable rooftops is not allowed

What is Roleplay?:acting like real life

What is Deathmatching? killing another player for no reason and it's not allowed like

-a criminal kills another criminal
-a criminal kills a cop but if that cop was arresring the criminal or another criminal he can be killed

Someone DMs you. What do you do? I'll take as then I'll report but if I didn't take ss I'll warn him and if he did it again I'll ss immediately then report

Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do? I'll continue my way with a huge care from them cause they may attack if they do I'll attack them if they don't I won't do something to them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: well I know some members from the gang like
Tyga : he is my friend and he is the most member in the gang that I hang with
Snowyyy : she is my friend , and I made her to know this server , we hang together when she open
Daglow : I knew him 1 week ago , I hanged with him alot
Terry : I hanged with him 2 days and had fun from his question in mainchat
LogiHq : well I hanged with him these days but not much cause I don't see him much
M7mod : I knew him in the day that I returned to play this server in
And I hanged with other members like : zombie, goodie, taavil and candy

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)-Some Example Text=-:My name is Hesham I'm 19 years old i played this game 3 months ago but I didn't play too much because of my job , 1 month ago , I returned to play much like 9-10 hours a day , I applied before but I was denied because of my hours , it was less so it seems to them that I didn't know the rules, so I told terry what to do then he told me to reapply this Saturday so I'm here, in this time I hanged with AA members and other players , I know rules well cause I read it more than 2 , I'll hang more with AA members to prove myself , I'll be glad to be acccepted

@Don welcome back pal!
alt text

@Limonov your application isn't bad, now let's see how you will do ingame. Stick around us until we make our final decision.
@heshamthhbest your ambition to join AA is that something we appreciate, yet we still have some doubts about you, so keep hanging around and prove yourself.
alt text

@pazoo your effort was good, however we still doubt your loyalty, sorry but not this time. Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks if you want to prove us wrong.
alt text

@Conway-01
You should stop applying for us and removing it within an hour, then re-applying a few days later and removing it once again within an hour because you've been denied for the next century.

Dear @mrdeathboy if you didint saw the notes in canelas message, here you go. ->

@canelas said in Arms Assassins:

Note:

You must be at least 16 years old in order to join us.
We wont invite you based only on your text application. Hang around AA and show youre worth enough to join us.
Try to make your apply clear, without big letters / colours.
Be patient, the more you bother us about your application the lesser chance you have to be accepted.

Nickname: Pazoo
Languages spoken: English ,French and Arabic
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing SAES like 3Months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins Roleplay connected with Weapon Trafficking they have the high qualities of guns in whole SA since 2011 and it's an old gang which have a very good knowledge on selling weapons!
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):UE:I left UE because the HQs didn't trust me about a prob sloved by admins but they still asking me many questions about it so i got annoyed and stressed so i left
Z:The reason already explained in game
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Banned only as a joke by tilong
Name 3 BR Rules
-Every gang is allowed to do only 2 bank robberies each day
-You are not Allowed to Help gangs as a medic or Pizza boy
-You are not Allowed to camp in the entrance Of bank when the br has been started
Name 3 GR rules:
-You are Not Allowed to Block the Safe with cars
-You are not Allowed to spawn as cop to help your own gang
-You are not Allowed to use Grenades in gr
Name 3 Turf rules:
-You are not allowed to help your gang as cop/medic/pizza boy
-You are not allowed to shoot from unclimbable roofs
-You can only use .Hospital Spawn and Gang Spawn in turfs

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting like in real life but in fantasy world (in game)
What is Deathmatching?: When you kill someone or damging him without reason like killing cops who aren't chasing you
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i willl just report him to any Admin but to be honest i'm so lazy to report Because i have many things to do
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would keep driving away from them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i have many friends there.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):My Name is Selim i'm 15 years old i love making my own vedios about SAES on youtube I'm practicing sports daily with my friends i'm a simple boy who loves making videos and spend his Free Time playing video games

Nickname: Brian
Languages spoken: Hungary, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are from the known and the oldest gangs around saes they roleplay is selling arms and dealing with it Around SA
ICE - I left for Joshbond giving fake warning points.
SAFP - I decided to leave.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: ---
Name 3 BR rules: Don't markerkill / Don't start BR alone / Don't kill team mates
Name 3 GR rules: Don't use nades / Don't spawn kill / Don't help your team mates as medic, or cop.
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't help your team mates as cop or medic / Don't spawn at your property what is near of the turf / Using unclimable roofs are forbidden
What is Roleplay?: Acting real life in game
What is Deathmatching?: Killing people for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report him.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll pass
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Hoodie from OC (Firend)
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Adam. I like to play saesrpg. I like to help people.

Nickname:xxtimboBG
Languages spoken:Bulgarian,English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7
How long have you been playing on SAES:67 hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins are the olbest gang araund saes Arms Assassins is selling arms
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):None
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:None
Name 3 BR rules:Dont markerkill Dont start BR alone Dont make team kill
Name 3 GR rules:Dont Spawn kill, Dont use nade, Dont spawn as cop to help your own gang
Name 3 Turf rules:You are not allowed to help your gang as cop,medic and pizza boy/You are not allowed to spawn at your property what is near of the turf/You can only use.Hospital Spawn ang Gang Spawn in turfs
What is Roleplay?:acting real life
What is Deathmatching?:Killing people for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:report
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:i ll pass
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:None
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):My name is Dragomir i like to help people with money or anything

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Chemist
Languages spoken:

• Primary Languages : Turkish.

• Secondary Languages : English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Around 7.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I can't tell exactly how long I've been on this server. But I've been playing actively for about 2 years now.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an organization of extremely talented and skillful businessmen dealing in everything regarding Weapons and Ammunition. When anyone talks about "Arms", First thought which comes in any of the San Andreas' Citizen's head is "Arms Assassins".

• NSA - My first official squad was NSA. I left from there due to inactivity.

• TST - After that, I joined TST. But, as I wanted to try the crime side, so I left from there and joined BBMC.

• BBMC - After making the best contribution at BBMC, I decided to go my own way and I left it.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Only once, the reason was multi-accounting. After presenting the necessary evidence, I rejoined the server.
Name 3 BR rules:

• It is not allowed to camping blue marker area at the bank.

• It is not allowed to kill criminals after cracked safes.

• Every official group has the right to make a bank robbery only 2 times within a day.

Name 3 GR rules:

• You are not allowed to use grenade(s).

• You are not allowed to spawn as another role for helping your gang-mates.

• You are not allowed to do spawn kill.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are allowed to use only hospital spawn or gang spawn

• It is not allowed to spawning as another character for helping your gang mate (such as medic, pizza boy).

• It is not allowed to climb onto the roofs that are not suitable for climbing.

What is Roleplay?: It is like playing your character in the game as if you were in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: It is means killing someone or harming someone's vehicle without any reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Obviously, the rule is simple; take a nice ss, use report and continue to play.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I should, and I would just keep enjoying my game and ignore them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Due to the vast experience I have gained around the server during my evolution period with the community, I have met and been greeted by many Arms Assassins' members. In fact, I feel that they are really very helpful and supportive to the new people in this community. Therefore, few people that I do remember are namely Nicus and Epichuman etc.; I'd apologize for any name that I have forgotten or got skipped from my head.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Tell about myself..., I can surely tell that I am a player or rather a human with a fun loving and loyal character. I love to stay on my words and never let someone who believes in me, down. I am mature enough to know what is good for me and what is not. When it comes to my gaming self, I can be emotional at times and serious at others. I never like to be trash talked upon because that is something I personally hate to do myself. Apart from this, I'd like to inform that if the AA Management team believes in me and gives me a chance, I can not promise yet I will try my best to not let them down and perform as per their expectations, or rather better than their expectations.

@PUNCH
Joined and left too many gangs lately, that's a no. If you want to re-apply you will have to wait at least 2 weeks.
alt text

@chemist
Seems like you are a popular one amongst Turkish community, it's weird that I haven't heard of the nickname 'chemist' until you applied. Your application is well written and let's see how you will do ingame. Try to be around AA members until we come to a final conclusion.
alt text