Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname:JoGe

Languages spoken: Finnish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9

How long have you been playing on SAES: approx 6 years ( was pretty inactive 2016-2018 till september.)

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Greatest underground firearm dealer around San Andreas soil.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
~[MI-6]~(cyan) ( 2012-2013) as ~[HQ]~(cyan), i went to finnish defence forces irl and had to quit the game. + MI-6 was starting to lose its credibility and went inactive.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None

Name 3 BR rules:

• Camping the entrance marker is not allowed.

• You can claim bank robbery only when you are complete with gang inside the bank

• Max 2 bank robs / day / gang

Name 3 GR rules:

• Not allowed to rob alone.

• Squads are permitted to arrest.

• No spawn killing.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont camp at unclimbable roofs/objects.

• Use only gang spawn or hospital when turfwar is active.

• Dont spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang during turfwar.

What is Roleplay?: Acting ingame-situation like in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing/damaging other people or their stuff without any reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: f12->/report->attach screenshot -> let the admins deal with it.

Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing if they do not want to roleplay etc.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Not atm, couple years back yes but i dont remember names anymore and dont know if they still play in the server.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

IRL:
My name is Markus and im 21 years old, im from Finland and i will graduate soon as HVAC engineer.
I was in finnish defence forces in antiaircraft unit. I have experienced many sorts of things.

In game:
I have been Procop since 2013 or 2014(dont remember clearly). Well, my point is that i have huge experience of different kind of roleplaying against criminals but since im bored of being cop anymore, i can bring my skills and turn them against cops.
Since last time i made my "comeback", i have played like 40 hours and being active as much i can, and i'm here to stay.
First time i logged in couple weeks ago i spawned as PC and played like six hours and i was wondering why the hell i even installed this game. Well then i figured that maybe if i try to play as criminal this time it would be something new and cool.. And yeah it was, i even decided to donate the server because i have had so much fun these days as criminal.
I would be really glad if someday i could be part of ~[Arms Assasins]~(#b3006b).

And Happy Halloween for everyone reading this :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

Nickname: Rowdy
Languages spoken: Turkish. English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: 3002 Hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing, AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): The Omerta. Black Syndicate. Outfit. The Strike Team

• The Omerta = But The Omerta has been closed

• Black SynDicate = Black Syndicate There was unfair things happened to daster and he left bs. I didn't wanted to stay in ba anymore since he helped me a lot since i joined bs.

• Outfit = I went out with a dream of opening a gang.

• The Strike Team = Because I didn't want to be a cop anymore. I wanted to go back to Crime side

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

• Dont do marker killing

• Max 2 BRs a day

• It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR

Name 3 GR rules:

• CLO and DE forbidden to spawn

• Don't spawn at your house

• Dont spawn as medic to help your gang

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn

• Dont spawn as cop to help ur gang

• Don't camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: acting like real life
What is Deathmatching? killing another player for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I take your ss and use /report
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I do nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Velona
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of Arms Assassins. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope Arms Assassins HQs like my application and wish see me in Arms Assassins.

Nickname: Essa
Languages spoken: English, Assyrian and Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9
How long have you been playing on SAES: Quite sometime now, I think I started back in 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: I believe according to my knowledge Arms Assassins is the first gang that was created which was back in 2011, however I could be wrong as I'm quite rusty now. AA sells cargoes that consists of high quality, big guns.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I've been in quite a few, so bare with me.
MMC: This actually was my first gang that I joined, I remember getting kicked off also due inactivity.
Black~Bullets: I have no idea when I joined this gang, but it was around when I was still fairly new to the server. I don't remember why I left.
La Morta Nera: The gang had a lot of potential, I was planning to stay with them for a long time, but sadly it was closed.
Hells~Soldiers: Now this, this was the gang that I've really enjoyed my time being apart of. I've learned so much of that gang and I'm thankful for that I was part of it. I remember it was falling apart and then everyone either left or went inactive. Back then I was active, so I left.
SoA: And now I also remember that I was part of SoA. That's actually when i left to join the police side.
SWAT: I wanted to try something new, something i've never tried before in the server, which was to become a squad member (was a mistake, i'm no cop). The members made me feel welcome, they were mature and nice but however, it was time for me to go inactive for a long time. But now that I'm back, I found myself kicked off due inactivity.
NOTE: I may have missed a few, I don't remember the rest.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 BR rules:
1- One gang is allowed to do only 2 banks a day
2- Members of the gang are not allowed to ruin, destroy or mess up a rival's gang bank robbery.
3- A gang member is not allowed to spawn as a medic, or a pizzaboy to assist his or her gang
Name 3 GR rules:
1- No grenades are to be used in a gang robbery, this includes using vehicles such as cars, or bikes as explosives.
2- CLO or DE assistance is not allowed
3- Removing the money off the gang's bank whilst being robbed is not allowed and could result the gang to be demoted.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- You can ONLY use the gang's spawn, or the hospital spawn when a turf is going.
2- You are not allowed to camp on roofs that are unclimbable.
3- If you're killed in an active turf war, and you were spawned as a cop or a criminal, it is not considered as deathmatch. It is only part of the war, so stay away from the war.
What is Roleplay?: You basically play the game as if it's real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone, or damaging their properties for no reason, just for fun.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If I'm feeling good on that day, I'll just let it be. If not, well then a quick screenshot and then report the person.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I continue what I'm doing, just pass by.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Terry. I've known him from HS days.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well there isn't much interesting about me, I have a funny username in-game. I'm 19, currently entering my 2nd year in university. I'm studying Building Design Management, it's basically being a draftsman, being able to build a house no more than 3 stories. However I am planning to do my masters of architecture when I finish my bachelor degree, just so I can build more than 3 stories. I like long walks on the beach and I'm a marvel universe maniac.

EDIT: I edited the "Previous clans" part.

@Essa you are old and experienced player. We have received positive feedback from members too so you are ACCEPTED.

@viewperz I remember you from old days as well but we are not sure if you will be active again but we didnt want to deny you either so thats why you are PENDING. Keep hanging around our members.

Nickname: Resistant|313
Languages spoken: English Turkish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): My english is quite understandable but i rate 6 out of 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 4 Months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assassins is the biggest and dangerous gang in the city of san andreas and this organization has no competition and rivals they are a strong and reliable family even people knew this organization as assassins in past and this organization were always shopping high value guns and sells these weapons to other illegal gangs in san fierro city that's why people called this organization as 'Arms' Assassins.

• Underground Empire : If you are in an gang and if this is a official gang you have no chance of getting a PC that's why i left and joined SAPA but i want to thank because this organization taught me some tactics and how to be mature.

• San Andreas Police Academy : To be honest i waited 1 month to be full cadet and i had a chance to get a PC but i changed my mind and returned back to the old days as criminal

Name 3 BR rules:

• It is essential to make a daily 2 bank robbery even if you will make 3 times bank rob in same day in case this will be a bad situation for the gang

• If you are in the BR of another gang and if this is not your BR then you can't kill someone without reason and DM and as the police you can't go to other gangs BR for fail

• You can't rob any bank alone and without HQ's order

Name 3 GR rules:

• You can't cut the front of the SAFE with your motorcycle or vehicle to prevent the death otherwise you will be reported for the safe block

• You can't use a Grenade to kill the cracker and you can't spawn kill even stopping GR using illegal ways

• CLO/DE assistance is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If you die in the turf area and in this case you have a close house you can't use this way and its imperative that the gang spawn and hospital spawn

• You can't help your gang as police for arrest the gangs and you can't help as paramedic.

• You can't kill others and camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: It means performing your role in the same way as real life
What is Deathmatching?: It means killing someone for no reason 'DM'
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll forgive him if the person kills me by mistake and if he kills me all the time i'll report him and revenge kill is forbidden
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: In first time i must ignore him if he starts chasing me i'll have to kill him.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have Turkish friends in this organization and i have good friendship with yoko kurama and i know licano/ardron/kybalion/candy/ugl very well these friends have a good heart and they know when to joke and behave well
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
I'm actually a nice and kind person but if someone insults me i will not curse him like everyone else in this case i will ignore him i'm trying to be polite with everyone and at the same time i'm a gamer so these are the things i just wanted to say

Nickname:rottatoke
Languages spoken:English Norwegian Danish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
How long have you been playing on SAES:7,8,9 yrs.. cant remember ;D
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:those mad fucks that been around forever selling the best guns in all of san andreas!
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): first gen Rebels/died
SoA/died
O/i got tierd of no activety after almost 2 yrs...
been a MC suporter last months bu finaly fould ma call!
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:2 times STUPId shit... bu its been sum time since
Name 3 BR rules: dont spawn kill! dont jump off roof after br! no SOLO br!!!

Name 3 Turf rules:no killing from roofs u cant climb. no spawning at houses close to the turf, NEVER!"!!! snitch to the cops!
What is Roleplay?:havin a great time with good ppl! And makin life on saes more like real life :)
What is Deathmatching?:Killing sumone u should not kill
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: laugh and open a beer, maybe report it if thats what should be done
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:keep on chillin :) ask them if they have a nice day?! :D
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Nicus,Terry++ i know alot of yall!
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): mad times make you go realise what you should have done 6 yrs ago! im tha man and u kno!

Nickname:Rubik

Languages spoken:Spanish, English

How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2013 or 2014 i cant remember exactly

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:The Arms Assasins mainly they sell arms of the best quality of San Andreas, recognized for their high reputation in the street, they sell weapons and do good business with them, definitely the best weapons are AA

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):TheOddBoyz:Inactive gang i was the only active apart of Blade

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Never had a ban

Name 3 BR rules:Assisting your own gang as paramedic or pizzaboy is not allowed, dont start a gang br alone and only can do 2 br per day

Name 3 GR rules:No DE or CLO Allowed, is not permited spawn as cop to help your gang and you are not allowed to rob alone

Name 3 Turf rules:you are not allowed to camp since unclimbable rooftops, you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to help your gang in a turf and gaining healt its allowed via respawning, or health for a medic who is not in you gang or eating food

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay it's like acting in real life with consistency and interact with people and objects just like in real life

What is Deathmatching?:Kill other player without reason or damage his car without reason

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:i ask the reason for that and i report him with the screenshots of the moment

Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:ignore them and continue with my way like always

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Licano, Kybali0n and Yoko_Kurama

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Well my name is Samid Pacheco I have 19 years old and I live in Caracas the capital of Venezuela, i like to go out with my friends and play online with them, i also like to help people, my passion is the automotive world and therefore I specialize in it like the driving and the knowledge about the cars, i like work in team and i like make new friends im very friendly and always i take a smile to my friends and even more when they have a bad day, i am quite reliable and loyal I get along well with members of several gangs and squad in game and since my beginnings I have seen AA as the most outstanding gang among all, it is my favorite

Nickname: Willy

Languages spoken: A little bit of English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5/10 (I understand English, but I can't write it somethings.)

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing in 2013, by a friend. That includes months of inactivity.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assassin's is an old gang, respectful and with good members, dedicated to the illegal transport of arms around San Andreas, the base is on a cargo ship in the waters of San Fierro, it is unstoppable and no one dares to mess with them.

Vendetta:I joined Vendetta in 2013, I made good gang mates, I was in the BRs, HRs, Turfwars, RPs among other things, I learned a lot there, for being my first gang I respect him.Unfortunately the gang had problems, lost reputation and was deleted.

RDMC:I Joined RDMC in 2014. I met BrotherhoodMan, he's Mexican like me, he suggested me joining the gang and I accepted. I do not remember much of it, I was in some RPs but I left because I would be inactive.

[AA]*:I'm not sure, it was in 2016 Jasper recommended me with Edgar to join, I was tested and accepted, it was there that I was as probationary, I played a time as AA until unfortunately my computer broke down after that I was inactive until now I went back, but I was not in the gang, I assumed they had taken me for inactive and I let it go, I did not tell anybody anymore, maybe none of them remember me in there.

Name 3 BR rules:
-Don't spawn as medic or Pizza boy to assist your gang.
-Don't camp the entrance until the br has started.
-Only is allowed to do 2 BR per day

Name 3 GR rules:
-Squads can arrest
-Don't block the safe with vehicles
-Is not allowed to rob alone

Name 3 Turf rules:
-Don't camp on unclimbable rooftops
-Is not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist the gang
-Restore the health only respawning at hospital, medical assist or eating

What is Roleplay?: Enter the role of a character as in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Assault without reason, example: destroy vehicles, lower hp or kill someone.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Ask why he did it, only report if he continues the dm, mostly time I ignore him.

Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, i just keep driving.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Jasper and Josepat ,we live the three in the same city.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I work in a hotel and study, in my work I have a lot of time to be connected,I like to help,the action and be friendly.
I look for Arms Assassin's because after Vendetta died in 2013 I wanted to join, but I did not dare to apply. I'm here again to offer activity and loyalty, I hope an opportunity to prove it.

Nickname: Lily
Languages spoken: Portuguese, Spanish, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an old gang that started to sell their cargo onto the San Fierro streets, soon they added guns to their cargo.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Z, inactive gang, TST, was kicked while i was in probation time because i killed an unwanted guy on SR zone and he reported me and i got adminjailed, ICE, wasnt confortable there, low english skills from the members, etc, FBI, inactive squad, NNB, realised i wasnt made for a cop life and decided to join criminal side once again.
Name 3 BR rules: Do not assist your gang as medic/pizzaboy; do not start a BR alone; Max 2 BRs per day.
Name 3 GR rules: Do not call CLO to help in GR; Do not spawn as cop to arrest the members from the enemy gang; Dont use grenades.
Name 3 Turf rules: Do not camp on unclimbable roofs; do not spawn as medic/pizzaboy, or other way to heal your teammates, Restore your health only by respawning at hospital.
What is Roleplay?: Acting like in real life, like, selling drugs, being a trucker, etc.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing/atacking another person without a valid reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will report him, and add a screenshot if i had time to take it.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore and keep my game.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I had some friendship with some members, but we dont talk for a long time, so i dont think that they remember me.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, im a calm person, really chill, im always in a good mood and i give a good spirit to those who surround me, about the game, im good in combat, driving and in teamwork, and i really got interested in AA role, may be a usual thing (weapons) but i really like guns, i might have some in the future.

Nickname: ANARCHY
Languages spoken: Turkish & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES for more than 6 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins, they are the oldest and strongest gang in San Andreas.They have connections with people on selling weapons all around the country.They sell the most qualified and cheap weapons.
~[Organization Zero :]~(green) Got kicked because of an unfair reason, somewhere in Las Venturas, a member of Org. Zero shot my friend and then I thought he is joking, then I shot them (The one who shot me and Meister) and after that Meister kicked me.
~[Arms Assassins :]~(magenta,purple,magenta,purple,magenta) I left cuz of some problems with a few members.
~[Black Syndicate :]~(sienna) I was Respected in BS but some internal problems led us to leave the gang.You might know the details from Velona
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've been banned 3 times, one was because of multiaccount (Because of my cousin's account, i got unbanned after a day.) and one because of reconnecting in HR as cop to go there faster and the last one was because of the common red flag abuse.
Name 3 BR rules: Dont do marker killing,dont jump off the roof after the BR, don't start a solo-br..
Name 3 GR rules: Dont use nade's,dont spawn kill, don't get criminal team to help you.
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't help your team as medic/cop,don't spawn at your house, and dont camp on unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting a role ingame.Example, playing as a mafia and talking/acting like one.
What is Deathmatching?: Harming or killing other people without a valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If im not angry i probably will ignore what he did.Else, report him.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I won't waste my time with cops which isn't trying to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have a lot of friends in AA but i just have made connections with Velona,Matthews and Nicus.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am 22 years old and i am playing SAES for a long time.I joined and directed strong gangs and never been in the police since 2012.I have worked hard in the gangs and I brought them to beautiful places. So in this process I missed my old gang and decided to play with my friends again and applied for AA.

Nickname: Resistant
Languages spoken: English Turkish a little bit spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6 out of 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 4 Months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:

Everybody knows AA as a gun dealer in san andreas and they produce their own weapons and they communicate with others and sell them for money that's why everyone calls them 'arms' assassins.

• Underground Empire : I left and joined to SAPA for PC

• San Andreas Police Academy : I left i'm tired of the police profession and i continued as criminal

Name 3 BR rules:

• You can't start bank rob alone

• You can't kill any crim without reason in bank

• Daily we can make 2 bank robberies

Name 3 GR rules:

• You can't start alone GR without HQ's permisson

• Not allowed Grenade

• CLO/DE assistance is forbidden

Name 3 Turf rules:

• We must use hospital spawn even house respawn is forbidden

• You can't help your gang as paramedic.

• You can't camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life and the acting out of the part of a particular person or character
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i'll report him to admin
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: We must ignore them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know a lot of people from this gang i have nice and many friends that's why i want to join and i want to work with them together and share my abilities
I'm going to say something shortly about this i am a student i'm tenth class i come to home from school at 2 o'clock every day and after eating and doing my lesson i go out for hang with my friends after hanging out with my friends i come home and after getting a hot coffee i'm playing game and i live normal life like everyone

Nickname: Daster
Languages spoken: Turkish,English
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2013

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins selling guns around SA since begining and they made it offical with opening ammunations and proved that they are going to be best on SA.

I had some unoffical and random gangs before AA but i don't remember excatly
Arms Assassins :Had a childish fight cuz of some members and left.
BS:I joined BS after leaving AA and helped and leaded gang to get level 5 but after some time.I just see that founder ignoring HQ team's decisions and making his own decisions.I couldn't accept it and left.
ThC:After leaving BS, Adistar opened a door for me.I stayed inactive and did some brs in thc and left it when i come back.I'm thankful to adi and his members for welcoming me friendly.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:I got banned 5-6 times for bug abusing and shity rulebreaks when i was newbie.I didn't get banned last 3-4 years.(except jokes and kain's missunderstanding.)

Name 3 BR rules:Don't BR alone,Don't kill yourself by jumping from roof ater BR,Only 2 BRs allowed in a day.

Name 3 GR rules:Taking money from gangbank while getting Gred not allowed,using greande or planes to blow near safe not allowed,hiding safe with
vehicles to make cracker's ass safe not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules: Spawning house to reach turf zone faster not allowed,Spawning as cop to help your gangmates isn't allowed.Using unclimbable roofs via turfing not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life ingame and making good stories with screens.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing a player without reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:Actually i wouldn't report him if im not doing a serious thing.That's a game and im the guy who tries to enjoy with it.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:If they aren't gonna be trouble for me i would ignore them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:I have a lot of friends in AA from old times.Some of them knows that i'm applying for AA.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):I haven't much to say.'m 21 years old and playing this server since 2013.I joined good gangs and leaded an offical gang (btw never been a cop) and tbh bored from taking responsibilities.I'm working as accountant(that's why i don't have much time to waste on computer games).I also interested with body building.Now i'm trying to join AA again and remember good old days.

Nickname: NH4
Languages spoken: Turkish and English.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I guess its 7.
How long have you been playing on SAES: About five year but I am playing with this nickname about one year.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a most respective gang in SAES. Their role is selling guns around San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): A lot but only I would like to tell AA, TO and SAPA.

Arms Assasins: Kicked because of posted something and NTCO or Masterwind kicked me.

The Omerta: Left because of rivalry between vice leader and me. I insulted him and I left.

SAPA: Kicked because I told them to I am a ban avoider so they kick me.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: A lot but I don't remember them all. I learn my mistakes. I am a mature guy now.
Name 3 BR rules:

-One gang only rob only 2 banks per day.

-Gangs cannot start a bank rob with only 1 member.

-Committing suicide is not allowed. For example, killing each other or jumping from the roof.
Name 3 GR rules:

-People cannot use grenades.

-People cannot spawn kill each other.

-CLO and DE members cannot be part of it.
Name 3 Turf rules:

-People who part of turf can only use Gang's spawn or hospital spawn.

-People only gain help with respawning or medic's help.

-People cannot camp on unclimbable rooftops.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life, for example, we cannot stay on a car or a policeman must act like real life, he cannot shoot randomly to criminals.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone without no reason or damaging his car without no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If its only 1 time, I ignore him but if he keeps DMing me, I kill him too and make a report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I keep going to my way.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I had many friends there. Now, Terry, Coldplay, Velona, Anarchy, and Daster.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hey, its NH4 but I want to use my old nickname which is RondeL. Well, I am changed. I am not a moron anymore. You verify this from Terry, Velona, Coldplay.

Application Format
Nickname: horizonts
Languages spoken: Spanish, English.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I joined this community back in 2013, so almost 6 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA started being a normal street gang with a small difference between others, they showed who they are with their actions, taking what they want by any means and without letting any explication. Their main purpose is to have the biggest and strong reputation around, dealing with weapons is a merely excuse to have it, but at the end they became known for this reason.

-TBMC: My first gang back in 2013 It used to be a biker gang the bread MC (I think) leaded by a guy called hamidou. On that time no one wanted to give me a chance of joining a gang and then, this guy came a gave an opportunity I thought it was a good start point of my saes career. Sadly, I had to left because I didnt feel comfortable with them.
-LMN: After leaving TBMC I meet a guy called DreamZ he taught me a lot about the server the rules, the meaning of role play, and a lot of stuffs, at the end he convinced me to apply for the gang. It used to be a good gang and I had a lot of fun playing with these guys but one day Lixil got banned and the leader ship of the gang became unstable, after that the members of the gang left (including me) and the gang got closed.
-MMC: When LMN got closed I kept gangless for some time and then without knowing anyone on the gang I joined MMC. I took this decision because I like the MCS role play, mainly the road trips that they made. On this gang back in 2014 I got kicked for inactivity for a reason, I lost my interest on playing MTA.
-TC: When I came back to the MTA, meet a cunt called Kybalion, he used to be the member of a new gang (at least for me) called Texas Cartel, then I started to hang with them and an idea of being part of the cows raised on me, so I made my application and joined them. For me this one is still the best gang on the server, but one day millionarie decided to close it.
-UE: TC got closed, then UE HQs made us an offer. They wanted to invite the lvl 3 members of the gang for our alliance back in time, so I decided to join them for one reason; most of the member of TC accepted that proposal, and I thought that it was going to be the same as TC.
I spent some time with them and Im still being thankful for that invite, but I didnt feel good there because as I said, I thought it was going to be the same as TC, but it wasnt, so I decided to leave.
-THC: On my gangless time I started to hang a with some RDMCs (robles, perro and gonza), they applied to ThC and wanted me to join them too. What I saw on ThC was a solid gang and a bright future there, so I made a try and joined them.
I left ThC for their instability. The leadership wasnt clear, everyone there where trying to be the leader while the real one didnt want to take the responsibility and left a new guy in charge, that happen a lot and I got bored of that and another few things, so I left.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None.
Before the next questions, I will give a small summary of the rules, Enjoy the game and dont be stupid. For me that words could replace the hole panel.

Name 3 BR rules:
-The most important one Dont Br Alone I saw a lot of gangs getting demoted for breaking this simple rule thats why it is the most important one.

• Dont spawn as cop to ruin gangs Brs, or lack information about it

• A gang only can do two Brs per day.

Name 3 GR rules:
-Dont spawn as a special class to help on Grs
-Spawn killing is not allowed
-Dont Gr alone

Name 3 Turf rules:
-Dont stay on an unclimbable roof
-You are only allowed to use hospital spawn or your gang one
-If someone is killed while a turf war is taking place it doesnt count as deathmatch
What is Roleplay?: Talking, moving and acting like u think than your character would do on a real scenario. We make this always with a simple action, taking part of one side between three possible options: criminal, police or civilian, when you push the spawn bottom this experience start.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing people without any reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Reporting him is the smartest thing on this situation.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, rules are clear.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Kybalion, Seervio, Tupac, Licano, Rubik, Yoko, Siirtuga(I used to fight with him for properties), terry on DDT and candy..
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Diego, Im on my third year studying economy, I like to spend time with my friends playing games, watching movies and hanging with them. On MTA, I been gangless for a while and noticed that the game gets boring by playing alone, thats why I want to be part of this gang, Ive sharing some time with some members and I noticed that my desire of playing is back.