Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Daglow
Languages spoken: Arabic,English and French
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Well,I have been playing on SAES:RPG since 2013, But I stopped for a few years then i came back again at march 2017.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are one of the oldest gangs in the server who makes promiscuous activities to profit and acquire more money.They are fundamentally based on weapons distribution and who keeps their operations running on a ship that is located at San Fierro.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
Underground Empire :I left the gang, because i didn't find my comfort there with some members.
Black Syndicate : Well BS has been changed since the old hqs left the gang , after passing over ten months there i felt so bored and uncomfortable.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i haven't been banned and never
Name 3 BR rules:
.Dont suicide from roof by jumping when br is over
.Each gang is allowed to do 2 brs per day
.Don't start br without HC permission
Name 3 GR rules:
.You are forbidden to use nades
.Dont spawn kill other gang
.Dont gr alone without your gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
.Dont spawn medic or cop to assistance your gang
.You can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn
.You are forbidden to use unclimbable roofs
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means acting like in real life , its the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example pretending that im a police officer and ordering someone to pull over for exceeding the max speed limit ( license verification ..etc )
What is Deathmatching?: deathmatching means shooting or killing other players without a clear reason , damaging other players vehicles , park killing and DM revenge are also classed as deathmatching and it is forbidden on the server.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i will promptly take screenshots and report him to his G/S/C HQs if he is part of any otherwise ill use /report and report him directly to the server administration.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ill just pass by him/them , am not permitted to attack cops who arent prosecuting me anyways.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes i know two members in the gang which are Larzen who is recently inative and Velona since we were bs
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is aymen , I am 18 years old. I live in tunisia , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have two brothers They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that im attached to more than any other game. My hobby is playing handball and basketball. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V. Ive been playing SAES for a while and am a really experienced player , my english proficiency is decent and am able to speak an understandable english besides id like to be part of Arms assasins because it is one of the coolest organisations currently on the server , ive always dreamed to become part of the family as i got several friends in the server and i usually have fun while chilling with them.

##spoiler
Nickname: ismaken
Languages spoken: spanish and english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: 140 hours in 6 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: this gang do raiding, bank rob, store rob, jail break and sell weapons
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): the blood brothers mc beacause i did 2 deachtmachings and they banned me but this is dont go to happen another time
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i dont have it
Name 3 BR rules: only gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang banks robs per day, gang cant start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank, assisting your own gang as a medic and pizzaboy is not allowed
Name 3 GR rules: no granades to be at gangrob at all. this includes using vehicles as explosives, clo/de assistanceis not allowed, you are not allowed to rob alone, squads are permitted to arrest
Name 3 Turf rules: if you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal it is not counted as deachtmaching, you can only use your gang is spawn or the hospital spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on. you are not allowed spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar, you are not allowed to camp on unclimable rooftops, climable hauses are allowed
What is Roleplay?: is a type of game where actions are performed depending on the character or the story for example if I am a police officer I will act as a police officer
What is Deathmatching?: is kill another people with any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i report it
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'm leaving quickly if there's a change of opinion
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: no
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): i play in the server all days beacuase i like the game and the roleplay i like the arms my favorite arms is the m14 i like the classic cars how the sabre i like the activities of the gangs and i like the events before I had a bad temper in the game is so much so that I made 5 deachtmaching in everything I've been playing the game but I want to change that because if I want to enter this gang I must change , it is all I hope they accept me in the gang I would be stoned of that. thanks for read it
##endspoiler

Nickname:Merlin

Languages spoken:English/French/Arabic

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8/10

How long have you been playing on SAES:1 year

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: It's a big family that has loyal and mature members, It's the oldest gang in San Andreas and was created in 2011. The main job is selling arms to other organizations around the world also they are based on a cargo ship in San Fierro.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): MCMC: Left Because Leader and vice leader left me alone saying that I need to take care of it and they never come back.
SAPA: Basically two members caused trouble for me for certain things I didn't do, so I couldn't stand for it anymore./NNB: Ieft because I Really didn't like cop side anymore and it was boring.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: one time was banned mistakenly by Dutchman.

Name 3 BR rules: 1:Camping the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not allowed 2:Gang can not start gang bank roberry with only 1 member of that gnag inside the bank 3:You can claim bank roberry only when a complete team of robbers is present

Name 3 GR rules: 1:Allies or other gangs to assist are allowed 2:You can only gr while your spawned as a gang member 3:CLO/DE not allowed to help/assist.

Name 3 Turf rules: 1: You're not allowed to turf on unclimbable roofs. 2:Gaining health is only allowed via respawning, it's prohibited to spawn as medic to assist your own organization. 3:You're not allowed to spawn into your own properties to reach the turf zone faster - only hospital and organization spawn is allowed.

What is Roleplay?:acting like you are that character in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing somone for no acceptable reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: take a screenshot of what he did report him to one of his hq's if his part of G/C/S and if his not I will directlly report him to an admin /report.

Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I probably will say hi then keep going.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes (Zombie/Duche/siirtuga/Matthews/Licano/Canelas/Kybalion/koko/Velona/achik/ugli/gal/TaaviLaudur/)

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello, My name is jihad taouinet, 18 years old from tunisia I'm a professional designer being part of a netherlands google membership now for 4 months part of JSeries and JRsource Development Founder of a club called Platinum Mourouj Club in tunisia (charity) we help people ...etc I love spending my free time using photoshop or playing MTA because I can free my mind from everything that makes me irritated. Moreover I use singing as a other solution to relax (I love Magic xD) and making new friends because that's all we need this days, I play handball also sometimes go for some street workout with couple of friends, my favorite steam games are eso/cs:go/h1z1/rust/Amnesia...etc

@canelas said in Arms Assassins:

Nickname:pvt.impossible
Languages spoken:english-frensh-araboc-spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9
How long have you been playing on SAES:1.5 year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:arms assassins is a big gang with heavy weapons they theres espicially is weapons
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules: dont kill partners in bank rob-cant not rob a bank alone-dont play as medic to heal your friends or pizza boy
Name 3 GR rules:no spawn kill-no spamming-dont suicide when a cop chase you
Name 3 Turf rules: i dont know for real
What is Roleplay?:its a simulator of real life
What is Deathmatching?:killing people for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do? take screenshot and go to /report
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:i will keep watcch them cause the may attack me in any second (you dont know)
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:nah
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):ok my dream is joining big gang i play as police but its sucks im good shooter i can drive car well and good at melee attacks i can escape well too
##endspoiler

thats what im talking about

##spoiler
Nickname: Mohammed
Languages spoken: Bangla and English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: longer than an hour
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: It's created on 2011. Gang members sell guns and do criminal activites.I dont know that much about the group because i am new in SAES.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I never joined a clan in SAES
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:No bans
Name 3 BR rules:
*Bank robbing alone is strictly forbidden
*do not doing hang/animation/blocking the crackers they might lose focus
*One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day Name 3
GR rules:
*CLO / DE assistance is forbidden
*Do not spawn killing / camp at gangs spawn,it could lead into puishment
*Do not even try to enter or check the safe from other gangs out of curiosity,it could lead into punishment Name 3
Turf rules:
*Always turn your war on turfing (/war).
*Do not spawn as cop / medic to assistance your gangmates whilst turfing.
*if you standing on a roof make sure the roof top is climbable.
What is Roleplay?: Playing a role in game like real life
What is Deathmatching?: killing without a reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: /r to reply him
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:If i am not wanted then i will just leave him alone
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am playing mta from 2016. I played many servers in my mta carrier. Most of them are CNR/RPG servers i also play PUBG servers. I like gun fights,turf wars,killing cops. I also lead a criminal group in another respective server.
##endspoiler

Nickname: Daster
Languages spoken: Turkish,English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2013

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins selling guns around SA since begining and they made it offical with opening ammunations and proved that they are going to be best on SA.

I had some unoffical and random gangs before AA but i don't remember excatly
Arms Assassins :Had a childish fight cuz of some members and left.
BS:I joined BS after leaving AA and helped and leaded gang to get level 5 but after some time.I just see that founder ignoring HQ team's decisions and making his own decisions.I couldn't accept it and left.
ThC:After leaving BS, Adistar opened a door for me.I stayed inactive and did some brs in thc and left it when i come back.I'm thankful to adi and his members for welcoming me friendly.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:I got banned 5-6 times for bug abusing and shity rulebreaks when i was newbie.I didn't get banned last 3-4 years.(except jokes and kain's missunderstanding.)

Name 3 BR rules:Don't BR alone,Don't kill yourself by jumping from roof ater BR,Only 2 BRs allowed in a day.

Name 3 GR rules:Taking money from gangbank while getting Gred not allowed,using greande or planes to blow near safe not allowed,hiding safe with
vehicles to make cracker's ass safe not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules: Spawning house to reach turf zone faster not allowed,Spawning as cop to help your gangmates isn't allowed.Using unclimbable roofs via turfing not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life ingame and making good stories with screens.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing a player without reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:Actually i wouldn't report him if im not doing a serious thing.That's a game and im the guy who tries to enjoy with it.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:If they aren't gonna be trouble for me i would ignore them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:I have some friends in gang but only Velona and Smokey knows that im gonna apply.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):I haven't much to say.'m 21 years old and playing this server since 2013.I joined good gangs and leaded an offical gang (btw never been a cop) and tbh bored from taking responsibilities.Now im appliyng AA to play with friends and have fun like old times.

Nickname: Stig
Languages spoken: spanish and a bit english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5
How long have you been playing on SAES: i dont have much hours but i played before at SAES 2010 with Curro that is [AA]Combine and i had to study/work and i was out of games very long time but i came back and now i have free time to play
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins is a respected gang made 27 february 2011 and their role to make and sell weapons and transport them at San Andreas for other people, they have big ship in san fierro and they make their illegal weaponry there
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): i made gang in 2010 with Combine, it was Los Santos Vagos and reach lvl 1 but i have to go inactive and the gang end very soon
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: never banned
Name 3 BR rules: 1) do not bankrob alone, more people needed 2) gangs only allow 2 bankrobs per day 3) dont camp bank door when it started or markerkill
Name 3 GR rules: 1) dont go unclimbable roofs to shoot or camp 2) dont come as cop to assist gang 3) CLO and DE not allowed to come
Name 3 Turf rules: 1) dont spawn paramedic, or pizzaman, etc to help gang turf 2) only respawn hospital or gang base but not house 3) dont go unclimbable roofs
What is Roleplay?: acting as a character to a role for something, like i spawn mechanic as example and use anims and /me to RP and create RP scene
What is Deathmatching?: killing a player without reason,its punished with warn or adminjail and its a rulebreak
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i type /report and window comes in and i fill report and wait
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i pass away and dont shoot, its dm otherwise
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes im real life friend in Spain of[AA]Combine a long time and we played SAES by 2010/2011
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): im a 20 years old from spain, i work each day in countryside picking up fruits and other stuff except weekends, i dont have very good english but im a talkative guy and very social real life or any other part, i have nice personality and i dont behave like stupid but i smoke a lot of shit. I like working because its lack here in spain but i also like having my free time and playing MTA and other games with friends

Nickname:Waltorx
Languages spoken:Estonian, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7,5
How long have you been playing on SAES:started 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assasssins is the oldest gang in SA.Its based in a cargo ship in San fierro.They Export&Import Weapons from all around the world and supply it in SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):Havent had any choice to be in any clan, i had my own clan with my friend but it dident go well.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for the:Never
Name 3 BR rules:
Dont Bankrob with less than 2 peoples in bank
Dont marker block another gang bankrob
If you're part of an official gang dont spawn as police to ruin another gang bankrob

Name 3 GR rules:
Dont spawn as DE/CLO to help your gang gr
dont spawn kill the other gang
Dont spawn as medic to help your gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
Dont spawn as cop and deffend your turfs
Dont spawn as medic and help your own gang
Dont fight outside the zone
What is Roleplay?:Acting like you are in real life.
What is Deathmatching?:Kill someone or destroy someone's vehicle without a specific reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:i will ignore them and if he/she keeps DM-ing me then i will report him/her.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I usally just say Hello and then move on.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Hello, my name is Kristen, im 18 years old, i dont have any brother or sister, i love to play in SAES server and i wanna be part of AA beacause if i play in this server then i see how AA people help each other and how helpful they are, i want to be part of them and help that clan people and i wanna hang out with them
The reason behind my application:I am a good player, calm and friendly, I like to have fun and laugh with my colleagues, I like to help the other players who are new to the game and I want to help the Arms Assassins to grow even more, in whatever sense, but I want to make a difference and give my maximum to the gang.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Nickname: Cobra
Languages spoken: Dutch, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 20 July 2015
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang in SA with the biggest weapon import and export in San Andreas. They have ammunations located all around San Andreas for people to buy their weapons.

+ Sons Of Anarchy(SoA): I was in SoA for more then a year but after while the gang was really inactive and then it died.
+ CripZ: I was a CripZ member for more then 6 months but after while i wanted to try something new and i joined cop side.
+ National Narcotics Bureau(NNB): I joined NNB because i wanted to try cop side and i was a NNB member for almost 8 months but after a while a started realising that cop side isn't really for me.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 BR rules:
- Gangs are allowed to do 2 BRs per day.
- Don't BR alone.
- Killing yourself by jumping of the roof after a BR isn't allowed.

Name 3 GR rules:
- Don't use nades.
- Don't GR alone.
- Spawn killing isn't allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules:
- Don't camp on unclimbable roofs
- Spawning at your property during a turf war isn't allowed, you can only use your gang spawn or hospital.
- Reconnecting to get hp isn't allowed

What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing or damaging someone or their vehicle for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If someone DMs me for no reason it would simply just report him or her but sometimes I am to lazy to report so i just let it go.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep driving.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know many people from AA.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Livendro, I'm 17 years and I live in The Netherlands. I spend my free time watching netflix, hangout with friends, play SAES, spend time with my girlfriend and sleep.
alt text

Nickname: JoNa
Languages spoken:
English-Spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
How long have you been playing on SAES:40 Hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
No previous official Gang
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
No bans
Name 3 BR rules: only 2 bank robberies per day can be done, I can claim the bank robbery only if the equipment is complete, It is not allowed to camp at the entrance of a bank robbery.
Name 3 GR rules: we can not steal alone, Gang members can not spawnate as police to attend a gang robbery, you can not throw a grenade in a gang robbery.
Name 3 Turf rules: It is not allowed to camp on roofs, It is not allowed to have a policeman or a doctor to help them in a territorial war, If they kill me in a war of territories and I'm going away from the police or the criminal, it does not count in the war.
What is Roleplay?: It's simulating the real world in the game by doing things with gangs and cops.
What is Deathmatching?:
Is to kill another person, for example me as a criminal kill another criminal for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
I respond their dm correctly through the dm system
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
If they don't try to arrest me, i just ignore them, they are not after me or they dont want to arrest me
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes, i know a couple of guys in AA and we are very good friends for exmaple m7mod, we are very good friends
Because of a guy in the gang that speaks the same language as me
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
I like the server and i respect the rules, i played another server that is like very similar to this one and thats the reason why i have few hours in the server

Nickname: ELCHAPO

gang: none

Each gang is allowed to make 2 brs per day.
Do not start br without HC's permission
Name 3 GR Rules :.
It is forbidden to use nades

. You can only use the spawn of your band or the begetting of the hospital

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i will promptly take screenshots and report him to his G/S/C HQs if he is part of any otherwise ill use /report and report him directly to the server administration.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ill just pass by him/them , am not permitted to attack cops who arent prosecuting me anyways.

. Do you know anyone in the gang, or have you made connections with someone in the gang, before submitting your application?: Yes, I know two members of the gang who are Licano and kybalion
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Paul, I am 15 years old. I live in Mazatlan Sinaloa, I study in high school. I live with my parents. I have two brothers they work. In my free time, I play video games, predominantly multi automatic robbery game because it is the catholic to which I am more attached than any other game. My hobby is playing football and basketball. During my free time I watch videos, I do house cleaning I have played SAES for a while and I am a very experienced player, my English proficiency is decent, I do not speak English very well besides being part of the Arms. Thing because it is one of the best organizations currently on the server, I have always dreamed of being part of the family, since I have two friends on the server and I usually have fun while relaxing with them. :hearts:

Nickname: Tyga
Languages spoken: I can speak Arabic & English.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I do rate myself six out of ten.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Maybe 1 week till this moment. Also I've almost 90 hours in game
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins, group of arms dealer they came from somewhere to San Fierro coast to sell their weapons there, it was small amount of cargoes but after gaining alot of money and respect from this kind of work, they started to take it as job in order to earn more money and respect from gangs around the country. They have base located at SF's coast, exactly a big ship which has their own cargos of guns. Approximately they owns all ammo nation shops around San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I have never joined any organization till now
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have never get banned or adminjailed.
Name 3 BR rules: 1. Allowed to br only two times per day 2. Jumping from the top of bank to avoid is not allowed 3. The gang which is robbing the bank allowed to kill anyone they want.
Name 3 GR rules: 1. No helpers allowed 2. Camping at their spawn to keeps keeling not allowed 3. No grenades & CLO
Name 3 Turf rules: 1. Only respawning at hospital or base. 2. Not allowed to gain health from restaurant. 3. Spawning cop to help my team is not allowed.
What is Roleplay?: Acting and performing your own role same as real life.
What is Deathmatching?: DeathMatching means killing someone without any valid reason for this action.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'd report him through /report command supported with screenshots for that situation.
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Complete my way, but if someone shot at me then i'm allowed to kill them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I've talked with many players like: Kybali0n,Dence,Licano,Gal,Cobra and ugli.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Firstly, my name is Mustafa and I am 16 years old from Cairo. I've started my career at MTA since 2016 maybe, at few arab servers with many different game modes. I love to spend my free time ( I'm always free within the holiday) at playing PC games such as MTA, Need For Speed, CrossFire and Sims. Sometimes drawing.

Nickname: Snowyyy
Languages spoken: English and Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing SAES for around 2 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is one of the best gangs in the server, they sell and transport weapons, best services and quality since 2011
ThC : Well, thats a question I wouldnt like to answer, but I actually joined The Company and I really enjoyed my time there and people used to treat me well ( because im a girl maybe) and things went well, until suddenly problems started to happen, arabs in the gang started to backtalk me and say bad things about me and the HQ Team decided to kick me for no reason, meanwhile I was nice and I never harmed anymore. People were jealous because of my friendship with other players ,I didnt expect these shits from the gang but yeah... if you want some proofs feel free to contact me, nothing to say. ThC was my first gang, and AA will be my last If I got a chance to join,
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 BR rules: Maximum 2 BR per day, assisting the gang as a medic isn't allowed, and can't suicide f.e by jumping from the bank's roof
Name 3 GR rules: No grenades, don't spawn kill, and don't block the safe with vehicles
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't use unclimable roofs, don't have a gang member spawned as a cop or medic, and you can only use hospital spawn or gang spawn
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life
What is Deathmatching?: Is killing people for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll first talk to him if he didn't respond I'll take a screenshot and report it to the admins
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I do nothing, I just ignore them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes , I know @M7mod he suggested this gang for me and he said it was like a nice family and i'll enjoy my time
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Haidi and I started playing in SAES for 3 months now, short time but however I learned almost everything about the server, roleplays, laws and all