04pmMU9.png

oh7QKMT.png

AA Official Topic Short Link: https://saesrpg.uk/...arms-assassins/

AA Roleplay/Activity and Media Topic: http://saesrpg.uk/...aa-media-archive/

AA group: https://saesrpg.uk/groups/arms-assassins

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/aaftw

Steam group tradition!: aaftw-aa

yuK2HU5.png

In the early days 'Assassins' was a bit of a..push. We had fear, we had lives and we had morals. Soon we learned to lose them. I'm not really sure where the name came about, I know it wasn't us. Some street gangs tagged us up as assassins early on and when we began to sell our cargo onto the streets of San Fierro I guess some wise guy added the 'Arms'. I always was fascinated by neat nicknames, we agreed, we would be the 'Arms Assassins'.
I guess names give you character, meaning, above all else a sense of purpose. We had a name now, a reputation we were building, something we had to uphold. This is when our loss of all things dear to mankind came about. Morals were a thing of the past, a human life was no longer a life, it was merely a pawn, a means to an end. We didn't think of it as selling guns, we didn't put any thought into what the purpose was. It was merely cargo and we were merely the sellers. Who cares? We got paid. Theft? Pah. Who cares about theft? Everything was something to steal, including merchandise. We had a very lackadaisical attitude towards stealing, whats yours is mine but whats mine is most certainly not yours. We made a bit of a reputation for ourselves when a jumpy little Latino gang tried to jack one of our shipments. I think there was about ten of them, none of them made it back alive. They were skinned and we hung them off an abandoned boat, like some sort of sick flag. The local gangs loved it, it drew attention and drove our reputation forward, I loved it.

Nicknames stick to people, the more ridiculous the more adhesive they are. For some reason I was now cabbage..or couves. Who knows where this came from but, like everything else, it stuck like glue. We're now christened the Arms Assassins and I was now Couves. I guess this is what a reputation is. Feels pretty good.
It kept going like that for a while. We kept up the same old tricks, robbing, selling, loading and distribution. Guns were our game. Ideas are more powerful than guns, why should we let them have ideas? They can have the guns, sure, but the only idea they were given is that we were the best and they were simply the rest.

We found it fitting to move into that little ship we hung our flags from. It's a bit off the coast and it feels pretty protected. The local force don't bother with us, they come and try to execute a search warrant and suddenly we're in international water. Sure we've had the navy on us but we're pretty good at shutting up and hiding our gear. It's become a bit of a song and dance every time they show up. We keep our gear and they waste their time. It seems pretty ridiculous when you think about it, that they kept trying, God loves a trier.

The law couldn't stop us, who could? We had no rivals, no competition. We are a family, strong, safe and together. We work for the profit that keeps us going and we will never stop. This is who we are, this is who we were destined to be. This is why we dropped our morals, why I was christened as cabbage and why we're the Arms Assassins.

This is who we are.

qxvFBE6.png

Gang Level: 5

HQ:  SAES>Yoko || Kikas || Corpse || Anas || Colo 

Honorary: Couves, NTCO, Edgar, MasterWind, Canelas, SAES>Nicus, Ikzelf

Members Count: +200(Including our gang's account)

Current Allies: [B~B] Black~Bullets

Gang Tag: [AA] ( [AA*] for probationary members)

Date of Creation: 27 February 2011

Gang value: +$3.000.000.000

AA signature: mQbsJ7G.png

3OwGBOr.png

qaZVgtm.png

DJue3Va.png

BwXMecc.png

Enemies: N/A

• Respect the server and gang rules.

• Use your brain and common sense.

• Play for fun, respect the people in the server/gang.

• Watch your words when you wear the tag [AA], you are promoting the gang, and our reputation its in your hands.

dq4yNQI.png

Screenshots

EAxCP4x.pngalt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt text
alt text
alt metni
alt metni

These are just a few examples. Full activities and screenshots of our activities can be found on our Media Archive.

Old Media Archive : Click

You can see some older videos on our YouTube Channel. You can see some of our newest videos here too.

qu85rkB.png

First of all bear in mind we're a strict gang, in a matter of people we recruit.

We do give more importance to your character, attitude and personality than anything else.

Try to make your application stand out from the others. Make it noteworthy.

What we want from you:

• Maturity
  • Common sense
  • Team spirit
  • Decent English

Note:

• You must be at least 16 years old in order to join us.
  • We won't invite you based only on your text application. Hang around AA and show you're worth enough to join us.
  • Try to make your apply clear, without big letters / colours.
  • Be patient, the more you bother us about your application the lesser chance you have to be accepted.

RECRUITMENT STATUS OPEN

When you think you meet the previous requirements, join our Discord to fill in your application.

WW88gIM.png

Click here: Application Format

Username:
Languages spoken:

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
How long have you been playing on SAES:
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:  
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should** **absolutely NOT do?:
Name 3 Turf rules: 
What is Roleplay?: 
What is Deathmatching?: 
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/cfwAcW8HhF

Designed & updated by: SAES>Yoko

Edited by kikas
  • Moist 2

Nickname: DrackVip
Languages spoken: My premie language is Arabic and Second is English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Id rather rate it 5 of 10 I feel like my English proficiency is my weakest trait,I know this is only a temporary problem last while I made sure to do definitely studying hard to communicate more effectively
How long have you been playing on SAES: Over 1 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest Gang on Saes,Arms Assassins based in Dealing private arms in illegal professions in the most SA
comando da capita : the reason of leavening to be honest Ive there about 6 months but unfortunately I had fight with someone so I decided to leave it next point
The outfit : got kicked still ignorancing reason
Conferos : unfortunately gang has been closed whille ago
Thc company : It seems my kicked comes from A high council that doesnt wanna me in,
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: ive been banned for multiaccounting,then Ishowed the admins all proofs that they required
Name 3 BR rules: -Bank robbing alone is strictly forbidden
-do not doing hang/animation/blocking the crackers they might lose focus

One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day
Name 3 GR rules: -CLO / DE assistance is forbidden
-Do not spawn killing / camp at gangs spawn,it could lead into puishment
-Do not even try to enter or check the safe from other gangs out of curiosity,it could lead into punishment
Name 3 Turf rules:-Always turn your war on turfing (/war)
-Do not spawn as cop / medic to assistance your gangmates whilst turfing
-if you standing on a roof make sure the roof top is climbable
What is Roleplay?: Role play is acting like real life for exmple selling Arms or drug to another organisations by illegal ways like real life doing there are plenty of ideas about it thats
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is Killing / damaging A player or group for no reason or for revenge thats forbidden too
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: As everyone doing ill take Screenshot and use /report as well
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ill try to ignore him as possible as I can
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: no
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello I used to be called med ali in souse life , Im 15 years old Im an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying I dreaming of being football player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to im a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because Id like to appear more friendly I believe that Im very organized person I like to know exactly what Im going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so.
i love gang AA a lot a lot a lot

Nickname: Filex
Languages spoken: Arabic French English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Im speaking english for like 6 years althought im not an expert so 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7 months (700h on TAB)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assassins is a gang that got a great names in SA streets out of its reputation in a result of their stealing loading selling and distributing jobs they were doing while they are staying in a ship protected of the other gangs and criminals as a family without rivals, morals or trust
ThC (The Grade 1) : I left to join another gang so i help in raising their level but things turned wrong into a fight so i got blacklisted)
BBMC (HQ Grade) : I helped this gang alot but couldnt give more after organizing somethings with them and left to find my way
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No punishements except some adminjails when i started my career

Name 3 BR rules:

• You cant BR alone

• You cant camp Bank's door when a BR already started

• A gang can do a max of 2 BRs per day

Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades or Explosives at GRs

• CLO/DE assistance is not allowed

• You are not allowed to spawn as cop for gang's assistance

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You cant Shoot or camp on unclimbable roofs

• The only way to respawn is by getting killed (no healing) and to respawn in the hospital or gang's base

• You cant spawn as peramedic, pizza boy or cop to help your gang in turfs

What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is the photo of real life acting in game better saying its everything including communication that can be identic to life logic.
What is Deathmatching?:

Deathmatching is harming another player until death its allowed in an organized form in the server (agreement of both sides ; or Events) unless its illegal and can
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
His Tags can tell everything if he is independant (no G/S/C) i will use /report directly if its a part of a G/S/C i will try to contact HQs First but it depends anyway on gang rules
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I continue my way
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Yes i know many people relation maybe passive but i think they know something about me
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
As I said in every single application i did, I'm not much experienced in SAES in comparison with other old school players but I learnt much in just 7 months thats enought (Rping; Cracking; Shooting and Communicating) for me to have confidence and apply for an old gang like AA
In Addition im a happy person ambitious that respects the prescence of a human even if sometimes jokes can be limitless but in a good term with right people
Thats why i can concidere myself mature also with the right people in the right time.

Nickname:Deuce
Languages spoken:Arab,French and english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
How long have you been playing on SAES:3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assasssins is the oldest gang in SA.Its based in a cargo ship in San fierro.They Export&Import Weapons from all around the world and supply it in SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):I cant remmember all of them but since early 2016 those are my previous clans:
BS:I ve been there for almost 2 years achieved a high rank there.and with the help of turks we climbed to the level 5 but every good story come to an end and I think everyone knows what pushed BS HQs to leave it.
HSMC:I ve been in it for like 4 months and its dead now
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Never
Name 3 BR rules:
Dont Bankrob with less than 2 peoples in bank
Dont marker block another gang bankrob
If you're part of an official gang dont spawn as police to ruin another gang bankrob

Name 3 GR rules:
Dont spawn as DE/CLO to help your gang gr
dont spawn kill the other gang
Dont spawn as medic to help your gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
Dont spawn as cop and deffend your turfs
Dont spawn as medic and help your own gang
Dont fight outside the zone
What is Roleplay?:Act like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?:Kill someone or destroy someone's vehicle without a specific reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:I usually ignore them but if he keeps doing it ill report him
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:Say Hi and move on
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes,I am a good friend of velona since BS days
About me in real life:
Hello,My name is amine.I live in tunisia.I am 18 years old.I have 2 sisters older than me.I often go to Kuweit to see my dad because he works there. My Hobbit is playing football with my friends outdoor .My favourite team is Manchester united.I am currently studiying devlopibg in school and finaly my dream is to work in europe.

My roleplay story:

Las Venturas 2016:

It all started there when I decided to join the Police academy after i finished my etudes and I proudly got accepted into the SAPA.They called me for a test.I passed it and then I started taking trainings from the SAPA instructors till I found out that i am ready to get more forward in my Life .So i filled out my graduation application.I passed the test and I was so excited to get my PC test.But sadly I failed in the test since I toke some crack before going to the Parachute jump test so i failed it.Sapa informed me that i could be retested again.frontly I passed and I become a PC

Los Santos 2016:

I decided to join an intelligence unit such MI-6 so i filled out my application and i got accepted by her Majesty.I was so excited to become an agent but sadly once MI-6 Director gave me a mission of spying.a mercnary gang kidnaped me and asked MI-6 to pay her 200.000.000$ for my head But MI-6 Refused and said that I dont worth that amount But when the mercenary was about to kill me I toke his gun,Killed him and escaped to Las venturas
San fierro 2017:
I became a high council on an organised crime mafia called BS.Once we were robbing a bank cops rushed and busted us.the court decided to jail me for 5 years
Los santos 2022:
I am out of jail and I am looking forward to comeback in business

The reason behind my application:
Well,I am active again.I had alot of good times inside other gangs of the server during those 3 years but i though its the time to make my dream happen and join a top gang like AA.

Nickname: Eusbio
Languages spoken: arabe. English.france
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6
How long have you been playing on SAES:264 Hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing, AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): The Omerta. Black Syndicate. Outfit
The Omerta = But The Omerta has been closed Outfit

Black SynDicate = Black Syndicate There was unfair things happened to daster and he left bs. I didn't wanted to stay in ba anymore since he helped me a lot since i joined bs.

Outfit = I went out with a dream of opening a gang.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:
We can start just with more than 1 member.

Max 2 BRs a day.

It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR.

Name 3 GR rules:
CLO and DE forbidden to spawn.

It is obligatory to fight until death

.Grenades are not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:
CLO and DE forbidden to help the gang as a spawn.

Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn.

Dont spawn as cop to help ur gang mates or dont call cops

What is Roleplay?:acting like real life
What is Deathmatching? killing another player for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do? I take your photo and report
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I do nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Velona
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)-Some Example Text=-:My name is med ali I'm 16 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of Arms Assassins. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope Arms Assassins HQs like my application and wish see me in Arms Assassins.

AND i have 3 gang 1lvl 1 / 2 lvl 0 and GL for me