Arms Assassins

Canelas

Application Format

Nickname:Rasta

Languages spoken:Portuguese, Spanish, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing three days ago, since then ive been always online on saes server and Im being playing with a person that as 6/7 years of experience on MTA RP.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: In the early days the Assassins had fear, lives and morals but they had to learn how to lose them. AA are build a reputation by supplying guns to san andreas people and they are the best on that.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):none

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:none

Name 3 BR rules:
1.Assisting your own gang as a Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.
2.Must have atleast 1 HQ to start a BR
3.You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is presente

Name 3 GR rules:
1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives
2.You can remove the cash to prevent being robbed IF you are being robbed
3.Squads are permitted to arrest

Name 3 Turf rules:
1.If youre killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and youre spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
2.Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from mdic who is not in your gang, or eating food (so no reconneting no).
3. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable, you must be able to access to it from the ground without the usage of drugs/vehicles.

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay is having conversations and acting like real life.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing or destroying another players property with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If it is spam ill just report the person who did it to an admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:In some cases do nothing, but ill try to roleplay them as much as possible.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Ive played with Licano, Anarchy and more members of the AA.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):So i know im new to the game but Im a good team person, I just want to understand more the game every day and I want to help the AA. Being playing RP since 2015, Gmod and other rp games so i think i can learn fast.

Sorry for anything and I hope I meet the requirements to join you guys!

Thank you for your time!

Rasta

Nickname: xLuna>
Languages spoken: Arabic/english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
How long have you been playing on SAES:3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assasssins is the oldest gang in SA.Its based in a cargo ship in San fierro.They Export&Import Weapons from all around the world and supply it in SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):I cant remmember all of them but since early 2016 those are my previous clans:
BS:I ve been there for almost 2 years achieved a high rank there.and with the help of turks we climbed to the level 5 but every good story come to an end and I think everyone knows what pushed BS HQs to leave it.
HSMC:I ve been in it for like 4 months and its dead now
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Never
Name 3 BR rules:
Dont Bankrob with less than 2 peoples in bank
Dont marker block another gang bankrob
If you're part of an official gang dont spawn as police to ruin another gang bankrob

Name 3 GR rules:
Dont spawn as DE/CLO to help your gang gr
dont spawn kill the other gang
Dont spawn as medic to help your gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
Dont spawn as cop and deffend your turfs
Dont spawn as medic and help your own gang
Dont fight outside the zone
What is Roleplay?:Act like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?:Kill someone or destroy someone's vehicle without a specific reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:I usually ignore them but if he keeps doing it ill report him
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:Say Hi and move on
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes,I am a good friend of velona since BS days
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
About me in real life:
Hello,My name is amine.I live in tunisia.I am 18 years old.I have 2 sisters older than me.I often go to Kuweit to see my dad because he works there. My Hobbit is playing football with my friends outdoor .My favourite team is Manchester united.I am currently studiying devlopibg in school and finaly my dream is to work in europe.

My roleplay story:

Las Venturas 2016:

It all started there when I decided to join the Police academy after i finished my etudes and I proudly got accepted into the SAPA.They called me for a test.I passed it and then I started taking trainings from the SAPA instructors till I found out that i am ready to get more forward in my Life .So i filled out my graduation application.I passed the test and I was so excited to get my PC test.But sadly I failed in the test since I toke some crack before going to the Parachute jump test so i failed it.Sapa informed me that i could be retested again.frontly I passed and I become a PC

Los Santos 2016:

I decided to join an intelligence unit such MI-6 so i filled out my application and i got accepted by her Majesty.I was so excited to become an agent but sadly once MI-6 Director gave me a mission of spying.a mercnary gang kidnaped me and asked MI-6 to pay her 10$ for my head But MI-6 Refused and said that I dont worth that amount But when the mercenary was about to kill me I toke his gun,Killed him and escaped to Las venturas
San fierro 2017:
I became a high council on an organised crime mafia called BS.Once we were robbing a bank cops rushed and busted us.the court decided to jail me for 5 years
Los santos 2022:
I am out of jail and I am looking forward to comeback in business

The reason behind my application:
Well,I am active again.I had alot of good times inside other gangs of the server during those 3 years but i though its the time to make my dream happen and join a top gang like AA.

@Orlando said in Arms Assassins:

Application Format
Nickname:im 3asba man
Languages spoken:el 3asba w nam w zebi
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):10 trem
How long have you been playing on SAES:i have a 3asba Twila
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:rolplay ibi3ou zakataka,w chrab,w Xta,Harba
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):3asba,3asba,3asba
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:ya3tek nam!!
Name 3 BR rules:nikou l 7oukouma
Name 3 GR rules:w nikou GR lel AA
Name 3 Turf rules:w nikou ka3ba pizza
What is Roleplay?:w nahbtou cop bech inaykou
What is Deathmatching?:Deathamtching know as nik om Model
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:tu know 3asba?
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:FOUKOU "ALA ZEBI YA ZEBII
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:All AA tell me for in this nayek Gang
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):e nam w zok w sorm ;

alt text

Nickname: Kalashrie
Languages spoken: I speak portuguese, english and spanish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (0/10): I would say 9/10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing on SAES8 months ago.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA started the weapons deal in 2012, since that year AA started delivering guns with the best quality and costomization. Their reputation came from their notorious gun trades and their fearless of the enemy.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TheOddBoyz|ToB - Leave for inactivity apart of Rubik ; ~Wild Angels~|WA - Kicked for an unfair admin jail and a lack of communication to solve it.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have never been banned.
Name 3 GR rules:
1-Squads are permitted to arrest;
2-No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives;
3-Only Gang members can participate.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-Spawn as emergency class to help out your gang is not alowed;
2-Only hospital spawn and your base spawn are alowed when your are participating in a turf;
3-You are not alowed to use unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when we bring a situation from the real life and we do a representative cenary and acting of the situation we have choosen to roleplay about.
What is Deathmatching?: It is deathmatch when somebody demage a person/vehicle without any reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I ask the DMer why did he decided to DM me, If I see that it was a mistake, or that he's knew first I prefer to teach him about what he can and can't do so it prevent him to do it again in the future, if I see that it was purposly with DM intention and he know the rules, I take screenshot and report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I should ignore them and keep moving.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes, Rubik, Willy, Terry, Joge, RadiO, SiirTuga, Nicus, Hoodie.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello, I'm Kalash, a 18 years old guy from Portugal. In my opinion AA should accept me because I'm a loyal person with a good humor sense, I'm always ready to help anyone or in anything that could be needed, being free minded about everything allow me to easly make good relationships with others players. About my skils I could always be better, which I want to, but I think that at the momment I'm a good player with with shooting, housing, JB's and businesses. Well overall In my opinion I think that I am a complete player and that I have what AA needs(maturity, responsability...) so thats the main reason of why should you accept me.

Apreciate your time,
Regards,

-Kalashrie

@Kalashrie said in Arms Assassins:

In my opinion AA should accept me ... Well overall In my opinion I think that I am a complete player and that I have what AA needs(maturity, responsability...) so thats the main reason of why should you accept me.

Glad that telling us what to do is one of the things for which we SHOULD deny you.

alt

Nickname: Majima
Languages spoken:Spanish, English and a tad bit of French.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9,5
How long have you been playing on SAES:Almost about a week but I intend to keep on playing.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are one of the oldest gangs in San Andreas, aging like the wine. Making and building their name around gun supplying. They also, kind of, lost their morals in exchange of profit. Wise choice in nowadays world if you ask me.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):None
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:None
Name 3 BR rules:
-Starting a BR with less than 2 people is not allowed.
-Two BR's a day only.
-Camping a BR's entrance once it has started is not allowed.
Name 3 GR rules:
-Don't use nades;
-Don't spawn kill;
-Don't rob alone.
Name 3 Turf rules:
-Camping on impossible to climb roofs is not allowed;
-You can only use Hospital Spawn/Gang Spawn in turfs;
-You are not allowed to help your gang as a cop/medic/pizza boy
What is Roleplay?:Acting like you would in real life as if you were the character you created. In an online context, it's giving birth to a 'Second life'.
What is Deathmatching?:When you damage someone or someone's property but it is more associated to killing someone for no reason/at random.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If it was by accident, I'd just let it slide, no big deal. But if it was with the purpose to annoy, I'd have no choice but to report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:If they don't attempt to arrest me, i'll just cruise by.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, @ElRastaMan17 and @BusterMcBadass.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Daniel. I consider myself a goofy kind of person who likes to say and do the most random shit, specially when I know there is a tense environment around people. Not to confuse my goofiness with lack of judgement/stupid opinions on serious topics, I know when to act mature and when I can not. I've been playing MTA since 2012/2013, mostly in zombie survival servers. Honestly, I never gave a chance to RP servers because I'd never read the rules and also I'd never understand what to do nor where should I have gone. Most of my RP experience comes from Habbo Hotel (yeah, I know, corny) from the Armies to Resident Evil Roleplaying.
I just happened to wander in in SAES and found it amusing, having a group to fit in, people gathering together and such.
What defines me the most as a player is my team spirit, I was always a team-based person, never liked to do things alone and I have an unique drive to maintain order, peace and make every group I belong to to be conflict free. This is the most I can bring to the table.

I'd really appreciate if you consider my application and I'm looking forward to clear any doubts you have about it.

With sincere regards,

Majima

Nickname: Vio (A.K.A ViewPerZ)
Languages spoken: English and Turkish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2013.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: A powerful criminal organization.Leading the weapon sales because of their reputation.They are the best arms dealers in San Andreas
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): The Omerta=Closed - SAPA=Bored of cop life - Mongols MC=Closed. STF=Closed.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've banned from SAES once the reason was ''copycat server'' it was a misunderstanding,i've unbanned in a short time.
Name 3 BR rules: 1-It's not allowed to kill your fellas criminals after a bank robbery to help them escape the bank faster.
2-It's not allowed to rob a bank alone.
3-It's not allowed to camp the entrance of the bank when there's a bank robbery going on.
Name 3 GR rules: 1-CLO/DE cant assist you 2- no grenades in GR 3- you cant do GR alone
Name 3 Turf rules: 1-It's not allowed to spawn as medic/cop to help your gang.
2-It's not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops.
3-It's not allowed to reconnect to gain health.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when you do something in game like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone or giving damage to his vehicle for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll give him a friendly warning for the first time if he do it again and again i'll report him to admins
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll ignore them and go to my way
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know Velona,Terry and Daster
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am ready to be a part of Arms Assassins and i'm diligent and disciplined person in game as in my real life and also i have enough experience,i have been playing on this server for more than 5 years