1 Personal Information.
#Name:Lamers
#Ingame Name:Lamers
#Age:16
#Nationality:Tunisia
#Capability to talk english (1-10):7/10

#2 In-Game information.
#How long do you play on SAESRPG?:1hour
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:N/A
#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:i have discord and no microphone
#How many hours a week do you play?:10hours
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?:My Strengths Killing a Police and my Weaknesses playing with lag
Answer the following as good as you can:
#3 Gang and random questions.
#What made you want to join BloodZ?:but, i'm new in SAES and i see the BloodZ i like it
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:Confidence

#: What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?:The RP of BloodZ is selling different kinds of drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast
#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?:Report The Player
#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:Report
#Tell us something about yourself

@Lamers Thank you for your interest in ~[BloodZ]~(red) ! Your current application goes:
alt text
We're sorry, but you dont have enough experience to be part of us! If you're still interested, feel free to re-apply after 4 weeks.

HQ_Team
Sincerely Marso

1 Personal Information.
Name:Quinten
ingame Name: PlatWater
Nationality:Blegique
Capability to talk english (1-10):6/10

2 In-Game information.
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: i was playing on 2013 but i was banned but im not 10 anymore :P
What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: SAPA: but i was kicked out because i was 10 and i wasn't so good in RP : and some small gangs you know.
Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:i have discord and also a microphone
How many hours a week do you play?: 30 hour
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: my aiming is good! and also RP is better! : Weakness :
Answer the following as good as you can:
#3 Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: i look at the topic and i see that BloodZ isn't i small gang BloodZ going to be a big gang.!
Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: activity. loyality some good friendschips.
: What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in reallife
: What is our Gang RP and Motto?:The RP of BloodZ is selling different kinds of drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast
: What do you do if you get deathmatched?:Report The Player
: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:Report the guy.
Tell us something about yourself: hello im quinten im 15 years old and i like playing games on my PC and also i like football.and im going to school.