#2 In-Game information.

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 1year

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 21

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:

Good shooting skills good driving and also play mta for couple years. Weakness-

#3 Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I want to help this organisation to grow up. Also my friend is playing in this gang. And I know that this gang is one of the best.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:

Answer the following as good as you can:

#: What is Roleplay? realistic situation in the game

#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Gang RP: Bloodz, located in the west coast, they work as a team and don't leave they brother's behind. They mostly sell different type of drugs, smuggles and robs.
Motto-Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast

#: Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will report that person.

#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I will report

Tell us something about yourself Im friendly Im living in Australia I like to drink alcohol and smoke weed.

@Neggroist Nice Application, looking forward to get my haircut done by you :), your application goes: ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime) Meet me in game for a quick test.

@Angle Thanks for applying, your application goes: ~[PENDING,]~(orange) hang with us for a bit and you'll get in.

1.Personal Information .
Name: Matija
Username: fbixmato
In game Name: Mato
Nationality: Slovene
Capability to talk english(1-10):8

2. In-Game information.
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 4years
What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:Mongols, BS
Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes,Ido
How many hours a week do you play?: quite a lot
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: strenghts: loyalty, cracking,
weaknesess: being chased by a pig

3.Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: Cuz Bloodz are OGs and I like their playstyle.
Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:Loyalty and my other skills.

4. Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay? Its like acting in real life.
What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Hit em up and hit em fast, Drug delaing
Who is BloodZs leader? Makaveli
What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Screened and Reported.
What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:I would warn him and prolly report.
Tell us something about yourself: Im Matija, Im 17 years old from Slovenia, I like playing football and basketball, spending my time with friends on and offline.

1. Personal Information
    Name:Valentin

Username:kapone12

Ingame Name:Polenta

Nationality:Bulgaria

Capability to talk english (1-10):8

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?:like 2 years

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:Z-idk the reason why i was kicked BBMC-i leave 2 times because i want to create my own gang !

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:Yes

How many hours a week do you play?:like 20 hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:my strenghts is the roleplaying and the teamwork my weakknes is aiming-shooting but i will train

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?:Because is OG and the players in BloodZ are active and loyal and dont leaving their brothers

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:i will be loyal and active ! i promise

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay?roleplay is to do things like in real life

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:hit em up and hit em fast bloodz rp role is drug dealing and robbing

Who is BloodZ's leader?Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?:i will make screenshot and i will report the player

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:i will report him fast

Tell us something about yourself:i am Valentin i am from bulgaria i like play in saes in my free time i am 13 years old i start playing mta in 2014 i play in saes from 2016 my old gangs is Z and BBMC

#1 Personal Information.

#Name: anis

#Ingame Name: Smoke

#Age: 17

#Nationality: tunisia

#Capability to talk english (1-10): 8/10

#2 In-Game information.

#How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 1year or more

#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: BBMC AND CMC

#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

#How many hours a week do you play?: in week maybe 20

#What are your strengths and weaknesses?: S flying shooting driving, W, CRACKING

#3 Gang and random questions.

#What made you want to join BloodZ?: i'd like to join bloodz because i liked their role and this is new gang and i'd like to help this gang with my activity , loyalty and i can help us with many ideas

#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i can bring activity helping this gang with my skills , loyalty, events etc..

Answer the following as good as you can:

#: What is Roleplay? roleplay is act like reallife

#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: We are the Bloodz, located in the west coast, everyone coming in our hood will be facing death, We work as a team and never leave a brother behind. We deal mostly by selling different type of drugs

#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i'll take screenshots and i'll report him and if he is new i'd tell him to read f1 rules

#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: well if he is new in saes i will tell him to stop it and read f1 rules and if he's old and know the rules i will warn him if he dont understand i'll report him

#Tell us something about yourself: Hello , my name is Anis , I'm 17 years old , I'm living in tunisia precisely in sousse one of the best coastal cities , In leisure time ,I practice sport ,I often go to the beach with my friends to spend enjoyable time ,sometimes we go to the cafe and restaurent to forgot the stress , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a barcalone fan s , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is messi , Currently I like playing FiFa 2019 and MTA ,

1. Personal Information
Name: Domen
Username: p90cheater
Ingame Name: Gang$ta
Nationality: Slovenian
Capability to talk english (1-10): 5 or maybe 6

2. In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: For a few months
- ICE - I left it because it was boring. Some members didnt even speak English, so it wasnt fun.
- BBMC - I left them, because they were already dying.
- Overdose Crime - I really liked the gang but afterall, I left them to help you.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes of course.
How many hours a week do you play?: For about 40 hours a week.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My primary strenghts are shooting and driving, but i can also speak and understand English and my roleplay isnt so bad either. My weakness is not knowing how to crack.

3. Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: I know most of the BloodZ members and its a great upcoming gang. I also want to help you.
Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I am active, loyal and my skills are good aswell.

4. Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is doing something, you can also do in real life.For example selling drugs etc...
What is our Gang RP and Motto?: We are located in the west side of Los Santos. Every member should work as a team and never leave a brother behind. Our main role is selling drugs, but we also do other criminal activities. Motto: Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast
Who is BloodZ's leader: Makaveli
What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I give him a warning first but if he doesnt cooperate I report him.
What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I tell him to stop.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello. My name is Domen and I am 14 years old. I am still in Primary School, but I am not the best student as I do not really care about school. My hobbies are playing games and chilling with friends. I usually play MTA or Ring of Elysium but I have done some Fortnite in the past. I shit on anyone wearing a blue color.

1. Personal Information
    Name: Moemen
    Username: bouhsina
    Ingame Name: Orten
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Capability to talk english (1-10): 6/10

2. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 5 Years.
    -Tuga_Thugs: I'm Kicked Because i took ban
    -The_Blood_Brothers_MC: I Left BBMC Because Died And i decide To join Organization Zero.
    -Organization Zero: Z Have 73 Members And Inactive.
    -T~~AR: Gang Died.
    -SA: Gang Closed.
    -ICE Police: i left it Because i have problem

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes.
How many hours a week do you play?: I Play SAES:RPG 20 hours in a week.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: S: Flying,Driving,Shooting,Swimming And Aimming. W: Cracking.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I want join to BloodZ Because this gang is very good official gang at SAES:RPG by me and BloodZ players is very active skilled loyal maturity player.And BloodZ HQ's team and Founder is very good.I find many good friends. secend, i want to Kill some Cops and Steal Banks rob with BloodZ and go to Store Rob too i think i will get title ROYAL player.
    Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I Can bring to BloodZ My Activity RolePlays,Events,my loyalty,etc...

2. Answer the following as good as you can:
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is Acting in real Life.
    What is our Gang RP and Motto?: We are the Bloodz, located in the west coast, everyone coming in our hood will be facing death, We work as a team and never leave a brother behind. We deal mostly by selling different type of drugs.
    Who is BloodZ's leader: @Makaveli
    What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Take SS And Report him.
    What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Tell Him by this not allowed.
    Tell us something about yourself: Hello my name is Moemen Nheri.I live in Tunisia.I live in Tunisia.I'm 14 years old.My hobby is to play football and ride a motorbike with my friends.I love playing video games.I love eat fresh food and vegetables.I have one sister and one brother.I live with my family.I will study at hight school.I have one dog and his name is RawS.

1. Personal Information
    Name: Martin James S. Reyes

Username: theclub

Ingame Name: :LiL|MartinJames (LiL is my group its not gang)

Nationality: Pinoy

Capability to talk english (1-10): probadly (8/10)

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: for 1 and a half years but i stop

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:BHB(Bounty Hunter Bloods) , TP(The Payday) . i leave in BHB because its Dead gang , im the leader of TP gang and i closed it because i want to join official gangs

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 7 hours a day , so in 7 days its . 49hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strenghts : Driving a heli/car/boat/plane/bikes ,shooting , JailBreaking , Cracking , Roleplaying and Teamworking | Weaknesses : Parachuting

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I want to join BloodZ because Makaveli is kind person and i want their role so much and i like their members attitude , and also the gang called "BloodZ" is my gang in my CP game , "BloodZ is respectful gang i ever seen .

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Im active , kind , respectful guy and not rulebreaker

What is Roleplay? its like an acting , i will give an example : BloodZ need a drugs/arms and OverdoseCrime Fast respond to BloodZ to bring their arms .

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: We are located in the west side of Los Santos. Every member should work as a team and never leave a brother behind. Our main role is selling drugs, but we also do other criminal activities. Motto: Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Just take a Screenshot and report them

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Just same as above . Take a screenshot and report , but if he is new player i will teach him more stuff like read rules . what to do if you get deathmatched.

Tell us something about yourself: Hello Im Martin, since i was a kid i like playing GTA , i like playing Baseball . and mostly i loved playing SAESRPG all the time , but sometimes im angry to other people because they said im a kid , im a retarded . but now some players is respectful now not like since .

Thx For Reading :)

@MartinJames Thank you for your interest in ~[BloodZ]~(red) ! Your current application goes: ~[Under Review]~(gray,gray) for now. Back in the days you showed us that you're not a loyal and mature person. If you changed, Prove us that we're wrong. Hang out with our fellas and we'll give you our final answer soon!

@Pato said in BloodZ:

:::

@MartinJames Thank you for your interest in ~[BloodZ]~(red) ! Your current application goes: ~[Under Review]~(gray,gray) for now. Back in the days you showed us that you're not a loyal and mature person. If you changed, Prove us that we're wrong. Hang out with our fellas and we'll give you our final answer soon!

:::

Well, our HQ team discussed about you @MartinJames . You're feel free to re-apply in 2020 because for now, you're too young for us, unloyal, immature.. We Haven't seen any potential in you, ~[DENIED]~(red).

1. Personal Information
    Name:lio

Username:Lio

Ingame Name:Lio

Nationality:egyption

Capability to talk english (1-10):8

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?:3 years

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:i joined ICE i left bec i was want join MI5 and MI5 bec i have proplme with VL

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:ya sure

How many hours a week do you play?:in day 4-5 hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:my strengths: i am good at driving cars and bikes and i am good in shooting guns and i am good at RPs and i respect members BLoodZ bec members bloodz my friends.mu weaknesses:FBS

What made you want to join BloodZ?:bec it have good members and i love BLoodZ and thay have good avtive and BLoodZ good gang and i think we will creat a good BLoodZ.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i will bring RPs and Actives and i am a good player and i hope join BLoodZ and i will bring it some from my Expreniece and I love Bloodz

What is Roleplay?Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:The RP of BloodZ is selling different kinds of drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast, they never leave a brother behind and always work as a team. Everyone that comes to the hood will face death.

Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i take SS and i will report him

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:Just same as above . Take a screenshot and report , but if he is new player i will teach him more stuff like read rules . what to do if you get deathmatched.

Tell us something about yourself:my name lio and i life in egypt and i can speak english and arabic and i am in school and i have 14 years old and i have 2 brother and i playing football and i am god in it.