Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Personal Information.

# Name: Emanuelis

# Ingame Name: Patevis

# Age: 17

# Nationality: Lithuanian

# Capability to talk english (1-10): 7-8

*#2 In-Game information.

# How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I registered like 3 years ago i think , but i have just 130hours of playtime , becouse i recently came back to SAES*

*# What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: I've been in Hell Bulls , the leader just deleted organization , so no i haven't been kiced

# Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

# How many hours a week do you play?: ~30

# What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I have strength in the map knowledge , i play this game for 10 years , i have good shooting skills , i have pretty good driving skills , i can pilot a plane . I know many many things about this game , i have experience.
Weaknesses is that it will be some days that i can play just for 1 hour , but it doesn't happen often .

#3 Gang and random questions.

*# What made you want to join BloodZ?: My previous gang was deleted , so i wanted to join an gang that is also new , and help them grow .

# Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Yes , i like to meet new people , so i will communicate with others , bring them together , as i mentioned earlier , i have great skills and experience in this game.

Answer the following as good as you can:

#: What is Roleplay? Roleplay is when you try to copy real - life events in game . And act as it is real - life not game.

#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?:
Gang RP: Bloodz, located in the west coast, they work as a team and don't leave they brother's behind. They mostly sell different type of drugs, smuggles and robs.

#: Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I warn him to stop , becouse i don't wan't to make any trouble for others , but if he doesn't let me play peacefully i took ss , and report.

#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I report him after warning him.

# Tell us something about yourself: Im Emanuelis , from Lithuania , Kaunas . Im 17 years old . I go to school . I play just MTA and i play MTA now for like 4 years , becouse i played samp earlier.*

@Patevis Thank you for your interest in ~[BloodZ]~(red) ! Your current application goes: ~[PENDING]~(orange )

Not that bad application, hang out with our fellas and we'll give you our final answer soon! And can you pleas fix your application /fonts (big letters..)

HQ_Team
Sincerely Marso

#1 Personal Information.

Name: Ilian

Ingame Name: iani

Nationality: Bulgarian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8-10

#2 In-Game information.

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 2 years

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:I have joined ICE but left because its so boring there and the cop life isn't for me.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: No

How many hours a week do you play?: Maybe 20 hours i don't know

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenght is the teamworking,driving and shooting and my weakness is the flying.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Because its level 0 and i will try to help the gang.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i will bring positivity,money and respect

#: What is Roleplay? Roleplay is playing like a real life.

#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Bloodz RP role is they working with drug dealing and they are located in west coast.They never leave a brother behind. The gang motto is: Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast

#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i will do screenshot witf F12 and will report the guys who dmed me.

#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: i will make SS and report him.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ilian Georgiev. im 14 years old and im from Bulgaria.I love playing MTA at my free time and hang out with my friends.

#1 Personal Information.

Name: Martin James

Ingame Name: MartinJames

Nationality: filipino

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8/10

#2 In-Game information.

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: link 2 years but i stoped and i played again

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?: idk just 3hours everyday and if its saturday and sunday its like 7hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: STRENGHTS : DRIVING , SHOOTING , ROLEPLAYING , ESCAPE AT POLICE WEAKNESS : CRACK , Parachuting

What made you want to join BloodZ?: im gonna go and help them out to make them more official and recruit them

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: yes

#: What is Roleplay? ROLEPLAYING ITS LIKE ACTING

#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: We are the Bloodz, located in the west coast, everyone coming in our hood will be facing death, We work as a team and never leave a brother behind. We deal mostly by selling different type of drugs

#: Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Makaveli

#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Take A Screenshot and report , dont revenge them

#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Report them

Tell us something about yourself : Im Martin and im 13 years old and i like playing SAESRPG , i'd like to join BloodZ because I want to help them out to their role and ofcource i like their role and they are loyal and kind and skilled members.

#1 Personal Information.
#Name: Adnan
#Ingame Name: Adnan_Hustler
#Age: 14
#Nationality: Bosnia And Hercegovina
#Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

#2 In-Game information.
#How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 2 days.
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:No i haven't been in gangs.

#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
#How many hours a week do you play?: I can play for 10 to 20 hours a week.
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenghts are roleplay, driving and shooting. My weakness is running from cops.

#What made you want to join BloodZ?: I think its a gang where all members respect eachother and dont left anyone behind.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: The most thing i can bring to gang is respect, roleplay, skills and activity.

#: What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life. For example dealing weapons.
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast, they never leave a brother behind and always work as a team. Everyone that comes to the hood will face death only if they are not a member or a brother.
#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I report that player if he keeps doing that again.
#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Well i dont break it. I do it how it is explained.
#Tell us something about yourself: My name is Adnan. I am from Bosnia And Hercegovina. In my free time I play Multi Theft Auto-MTA, hangout with my brothers or smoke some weed. I speak English, Bosnian and also English. I am normally friendly about everything. And i also love to play Football.

#1 Personal Information.

Name: Martin James

Username: theclub

Ingame Name: RedZ>MartinJames

Nationality: Filipino

Capability to talk english (1-10): probadly 8/10

#2 In-Game information.

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: like 1 years but i stoped and i played again as well

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: i can play 20-25hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: my strenghts are : driving shooting roleplaying and teamworking my weakness are : parachuting

What made you want to join BloodZ?: BloodZ is very respectful gang and every members of it is respected .

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: yes , im kind loyal and skilled and also to respect gang members

#: What is Roleplay? its like acting in real life but u will do it in this server

#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast, they never leave a brother behind and always work as a team. Everyone that comes to the hood will face death only if they are not a member or a brother.

#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: just take a screenshot and report them , dont revenge

#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: just report them too , take a screenshot

Tell us something about yourself : im martin i love playing saes rpg since im 12yo and also i love to play real GTASA and im addicted there since im 3yo , when i wokeup in the morning im opening my computer/laptop to play GTASA or MTASA and ofc SAESRPG , saesrpg is my favorite game in my whole life because its like in real life u will buy a car u need to work for moneys

alt text_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~[Personal Information.]~(maroon)
Name: ~[Maksym Egoist]~(gray)
Username: ~[Neggro]~(gray)
Ingame Name: ~[Neggroist]~(gray)
Nationality: ~[Ukraine]~(gray)
Capability to talk english (1-10): ~[7-8]~(gray)
~[In-Game information.]~(maroon)
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: ~[Joined to SAES on 2012.]~(gray)
What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:
1_~[Thuga Thugs ~ Left because i wanted to create my own gang.]~(silver)
2_~[Hooligans ~ They disbaned.]~(silver)
3_~[Mongols Mc ~ Kiked because at the time my english skill were not the best.]~(silver)
4_~[CripZ ~ Left to help my friend with another gang.]~(silver)
5_~[Yakuza ~ They disbaned.]~(silver)
6_~[Urban Gangsters ~ Die.]~(silver)
7_~[SoA ~ Cant remember.]~(silver)
8_~[BBMC ~ Leave to joing BloodZ]~(silver)
Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: ~[Yes]~(gray)
How many hours a week do you play?: ~[Aroud 10 hours.]~(gray)
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: ~[Drive skill and RP. And i think i dont have weaknesses.]~(gray)
~[Gang and random questions.]~(maroon)
What made you want to join BloodZ?: ~[I'm Friendly, and skilled boy and i want to joing because i like the idea of the gang, the theme overall, in my opinion it's an important factor. Because if i don't like what i roleplay it just gets boring, i also like the fact that the playersare active and friendly and i think i'll have good time.]~(gray)
Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: ~[I'm a loyal player and I have good skills. Because I am a friendly and active player. Because I am a professional of all professionals.]~(gray)
~[Answer the following as good as you can.]~(maroon)
What is RolePlay: ~[Roleplaying is acting or performing as an another character]~(gray)
What is our Gang RP and Motto?: (~[Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast]~(red)) ~[Bloodz, located in the west coast, they work as a team and never leave a brother behind. They deal mostly by selling different type of drugs, smuggling and robs.]~(gray)
Who is BloodZ's leader?: ~[Makaveli]~(gray)
What do you do if you get deathmatched?: ~[In the firs will said him to stop the Dm. But if they will continue will send some Report.]~(gray)
What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: ~[Will warn the player to stop that, but if the continue will leave him alone or maybe report.]~(gray)
~[Tell us something about yourself
]~(maroon)
~[My name is Maksym Egoist, im from Ukraine but now im living on Portugal becose i need to make money and on EU is more salary. I have a wife and she working with me on same place, im are hairdresser and she is manicure master. I can talk on different language like Ukranian, Portugal, Russina, English and all like them. Im love to hear undergroud rap, and i have my own works. Soo maybe is all what i can tell about my self but if you have interes on something else u can ask me in game.]~(gray)

~[_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you for attention !]~(silver)