-Section 1-

Username: mertt
In-game Nick : FoxZilla
Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: Turksih

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Also, I saw some OB members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of such as activities.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I can bring postive rewive. I am active and i'm doing my duties. And i am sure you wont regre it
How long you been playing in SAES?: 8-9 years
Current group membership(s):

• The Motor Heads

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is Mert. I'm 15 years old. I'm playing since 2010-2011. I'm started with my brother. we were play together. He tought me. I was join GJMC,BBMC,FF,Nomad,VLA,ICE,TST,SAPA. Now I'm part of B~B. I was admin jailed 3 time. But now i am not doing mistake and I'm trying dont make a mistake. I think i have good personalty so its can bring postive rewive. I am loyal and i am doing my duties. I know the server rules and i am active so its can bring postive rewive too and i think its help for rise. If you accept me you wont regre it

-Section 1-

Username: Rand12
In-game Nick: MonkaS
Nationality: Sweden
Country of residence: Swedish
Other Languages: Kurdish

Why do you want to join us?: Well, I love the group and I think that it would be very fun being a member in Outbreak-Organization because of they're one of the most active groups atm and mostly because of it's a criminal group, I personally love criminal groups. I think that also I would be very helpful to the team with my skills such as my activity, communication, and teamwork.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I am an ambitious, mature and calm person. I like to consider myself to be a team player more than a single-player. I am a very active person on daily bases, I usually play SAES 5-7 hours daily. I want also to bring my qualities to the team to improve Outbreak-Organization.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I started playing SAES: RPG 3 years ago, but I took a break since then and I am back now.

Current group membership(s): Newbie in Luck's Company

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hey, I'm Rand. I'm a 17 years old guy, that lives in Sweden. Currently, I'm training parkour on Velux freerun parkour in Sweden. I like to spend my free time playing SAES: RPG and League of Legends.

alt text

-Section 1-

Username:freefire
In-game Nick :CripZ*>Rocket
Nationality:Tunisian
Country of residence:Sousse
English proficiency:8/10
Other Languages:Arabic/Frensh

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:i wanna to join cuz i like their role's and i will prevoide some helps OB member and i will be active.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .And i will prevoide some helps.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+)

• CripZ.

• The Motor Heads

• AutoLand.

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:Hello,my names is Aziz know as CripZ*>Rocket i 17 years old, i live in tunisia i'm studen. I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+),pwell lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC better tell the reason ingame.

Hi, it's the results day. The guys below are accepted, we've seen the effort of you, we've not had any problems with your personality, so we believe you'll be nice additions to the group.
@Pok @Sanya @Beckham @Brondy welcome to the team.

Those 4 below are denied for now but do not let this lose your desire of joining the group. You might re-apply after two weeks are passed, which refers to 22.03.2019.
@Yokih2 @EL-CHAPO @FoxZilla @MonkaS

Have a nice weekend.

alt text
-Section 1-

Username:Karamani
In-game Nick :[CDC]Reus
Nationality:male
Country of residence:tunisian
English proficiency:7.5/10.
Other Languages:Arabic/French.

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: | i like this group [=OB=] and he are my best Group.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:Im a active playerand I spend all my time playing in prisonandI have skills in escaping from the police.

How long you been playing in SAES?:2 years
Gang: Comando da Capital
Group:N/A

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:MY name is Omar in game Reus ,I'm 17years old . I'm a skilled and active player and I play about 5 hours a day I will make my best to make the media archive active my RPs and events .

-Section 1-

Username: oussama88
In-game Nick: RadiO
Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse-Tunisia
Other Languages: Arabic and French

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well, because Outbreak Organization has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i havn't a lot of experience, so i would play with them together and have new friends and improve my self. Shortly Outbreak Organization is special on my eye.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: i have some strengths like communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening and obey the orders given by the higher ranked individuals, also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides and i think that i am one of you because i like doing JailBreaks and give freedom to people.
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since 2015 but after a long inactive period i was back since 2 months ago.

• OverdoseCrim

• Cluckin'Bell

• The Motor Heads

• Cunning Stunts

• Priests Of Sodom

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: my ingame name is RadiO, but my real name is Oussama Jemli, i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Sousse on the 23rd of October 2002, i am now sixteen years old . I live with my family in Sousse,my father works as a School Director and my mother is a Dentist i love her so much such as my Brother he is a puple in a Private School. Im studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend.

Kind regards,
alt text

alt text

-Section 1-
Username: bernasx123
In-game Nick: Bernasx
Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
English proficiency: 8/10
Other Languages: English / French / Arabic / Turkish

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: OutBreak organization was one of the active groups in saes and respected and it's back now I want to support this group with activities also I like jailbreaking and killing cops also I like this kind of groups of criminal activities.

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Well, I'm an active player I spend a lot of time jailbreaking, I like killing cops also I enjoy doing criminal activities I also wanna share the skills I like recording with friends.
How long you been playing in SAES?: 2 years.

CripZ

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: I'm Mohamed from Tunisia 16 years old I think I'm a good person, studying I have a small family living a normal life having fun, my favorite paste time is gaming, I like playing saes in-game I consider my self a good player skilled and I like to kill cops and to jailbreak also I play assassin creed and a little bit csgo, I started playing saes @ 2017 and I always wanted to be cripz after a long time when I joined then I had to fight with someone and left to join CDC and then I came back to my family to serve it with my loyalty, I like chilling with friends on Discord . I really don't like all groups just I like the action and the criminal groups .

alt text

Hi there gents, we appreciate the interest you guys show to apply for our organization, the three applications are pretty decent, and we're looking forward to see you more ingame and meet our members so that we can make a final decision, for now @Reus @RadiO @RocketLuncher and @Bernasx consider yourself ~[under review]~(orange). Good luck !

alt text

~[-Section 1-]~(red)

Username: Pasquale12
In-game Nick : OC|>Hetler
Nationality: tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse
English proficiency: 6 / 10
Other Languages: french / arabic

~[-Section 2-]~(red)

Why do you want to join us?:

outbreak It is considered the best Group in SAES specially the gang's membres also outbreak make his members group famous and loyal in SAES server .. in my personnal opinion outbreak it's the dream of any member in gang ..that why i want to join among Outbreak Grp [=OB=]

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?

i can be so useful and get some benefits for Outbreak coz i'm active player i'm always in game .. i'm always in JAIL for JB also i have the ability to kill Cop's .. finaly i have what OB want ;)

How long you been playing in SAES? :

i played SAES in many period's and all period's = 1 year and 2 months
last back to SAES have 8months

Current group membership(s): OverdoseCrime

~[-Section 3-]~(red)

Something about you, no less than 100 words :

So my real name hssan i was born in Tunise specially in Sousse on the 28 jun 1998 .. my nickname in game OC|>Hetler i'm studying economie in last year i love video game coz its my hobbie i'm friendly , Cool , Respectful person !! and i respect all the people ! i don't have probleme with SAES player ..

-Section 1-

Username: alius
In-game Nick : oc|>olias
Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States
English proficiency: 10/10
Other Languages: N/A

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Outbreak Organization because I spend a lot of time in the jail by myself, and jailbreaking others, and the the occasion, a big group of OB guys will come in and help, and/or break me out when I get arrested when I'm solo. If you're around outside/inside the jail, I'm sure you've seen me around. I basically live there, and try to jailbreak the entire time I'm on really, so I feel like I'd make a great addition to OB. I know some may not like me because of who I am, but I'd like you guys to give me a chance to maybe change your minds, I'm just here to play and have fun with friends and others.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: You should take me into consideration because I'm really not an all that bad of a guy if you just give me a chance. I can offer my time playing will basically be spent jailbreaking the entire time honestly. I don't leave from the jail often, and when I do, it's for gang related stuff. So I feel like I'd be promoting OB really well by jailbreaking all the time as much as I hang at jail. This is the only group I've even thought about joining since it's the only group I feel fits me these days I play.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I've been playing SAES since 2011, it's been a long road playing here.
Current group membership(s): Overdose Crime HQ

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:
Well my name is Holden, I'm 21 years of age, I've recently moved out of Oregon to basically the middle of nowhere in Washington. I watch a lot of NFL, and have been getting into NBA a lot recently. Since moving my internet is so bad that I haven't been able to play much XB1 / PS4 so I've been playing SAES a lot more now. But I do enjoy playing singeplayer still. Hoping to find a new ISP soon lol. I'm sure you know me, so you know my long time playing here I've/we've(reader) had some bad moments and great moments.Hopefully we can all move on from whats been bad and look to the future and the good. Some of my key moments of playing here are being a TST HQ, SAI Sergeant, CripZ HQ, and being apart of ThC and being an HQ in OC and being apart of SAM when it first got it's spawn back then. I've seen this community and SAES change, grow and decline so much, and I love being apart of it whether its good or bad.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : [TT]Colobria
Nationality: Tunisia
English proficiency: 8/10
Other Languages: French ~ Arabic ~ English

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:
First , i'm impressed of the activity of this group so you can find always members on to do many activities , to have fun with them , i noticed that this membership is making a great effort , for the most part they did roleplay and jailbreaks , i think that this group is unique and unparalleled , rarely you can find this type of gang likewise i liked the mutual respect between individuals , In OutBreak you can find only skilled players whose are highly experienced , they are very friendly ( dmers haha just joking ) you can easly adapt to them , moreover the group's role_play is awesome , it's completely different from other groups , the members are always teamworking , i really liked the style of OutBreak and it will be an honor to be part of it . This group is based on roleplaying ,teamworking and activity and i possessed these characteristics that's why i'm related to OutBreak especially .
Current membership(s):
Tuga Thugs.
Cunning Stunts.
AutoLand
SaS

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words:
Well my real name is Ala Bichiou, I'm 18 years old and I just born in Tunisia .
My hobbies are watching series,movies, music and sports. I have always believed that if you don't care about your family then who will care about you (sounds like some Toretto shit isn't it, well screw you).At the moment, I have no idea of which career to go into in my life. For example, I can study engineering but I did'nt get my baccalaureate yet :b. I could also study medicine but I also i wont ;b. In my case, I have always had respect for this group and Im not just saying that to increase my chances.

alt text

alt text

Dear community , ~[O]~(#511B1B)utBreak members & lovers and applicants I would like to announce that we are ~[closing]~(red) our recruitment status . After 4 months and hard work we requested our forum rights from GM's and our recruitment status will be stay as closed till we get forums. I want to thank all helpers and members within that period and ~[O]~(#511B1B)utBreak is old group as you know and ~[O]~(#511B1B)utbreak is 5 years old it was closed for a reasons we leave one's mark but ~[O]~(#511B1B)utBreak get better with age and we are back more powerful . We always believe freedom and always ready to die for our freedom! and I want to add something from Bob Marley's words before I end my words Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.
alt text

alt text

@Reus , @RadiO , @Bernasx , @Hetler , @olias , @Colo , @RocketLuncher

• Firstly thanks for applying our beautiful group , some of you worked hard to join ~[O]~(#511B1B)utBreak . I enjoyed JB'ing with you guys and Im really be glad of your works but lets face the facts nearly all of (you) guys inexperienced a bit thats the negative thing because we are looking for quality , well-known and loyal players . Give us a time to get to know you a little better because thats our privilege we are not that kind of groups as you can see . So you guys are ~[DENIED]~(red) for now , Dont let this lose your desire of joining group , Re-apply when recruitment opens .

alt text

~[Regards , OutBreak Vice Leader]~(#511B1B)

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

~[-Section 1-]~(blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,maroon,sienna,red,red)

Username: Dayler

In-game Nick : [CDC]Xhak*

Nationality: Tunisian.

Country of residence: Sousse.

English proficiency: 8.5/10.

Other Languages: Arabic / French.

~[-Section 2-]~(blueviolet,magenta,maroon,sienna,magenta,sienna,red)

Why do you want to join us?: Because this group is good at escaping form jailb . I have many colleagues like to escape from prison.

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Honestly I am an active player and I spend all my time playing in prison, I can give respect and help when needed.

How long you been playing in SAES?: 5 months

Gang: Comando da Capital.

~[-Section 3-]~(blueviolet,violet,magenta,maroon,sienna,red,red)

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello, My name is Ayoub, 18 years old from Tunisia. I know Xhak in the game as I mentioned in the application before. I love football, gm and video games, I usually waste free time playing on the computer I joined the SAES: RPG community 5 months ago. I am a mature and active man who wants to achieve in this society I can handle many things. I love those who respect me and those who help me. I love being part of a team and helping my friends escape from jail. And I really enjoy killing policemen who treat my friends badly.

-Section 1-

In-game Nick : Wassim
Nationality: Algerien
English proficiency: 7.5/10
Other Languages: Arabic

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well, because Outbreak Organization has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i have friends from there, i would play with them together and have new friends. Shortly i would join Outbreak Organization family. Shortly Outbreak Organization is special on my eye.
Current membership(s):

Rebels Mc
DDMC
Comando Da Capital
-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of Outbreak Organization. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope Outbreak Organization HQs like my application and wish see me in Outbreak Organization.