Outbreak Organization - Main Topic

Yoko

-Section 1-

In-game Nick: Dexter
Nationality: Turkey

English proficiency: 8/10
Other Languages: Turkish

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Because im enjoying to killing cops and this group is jailbreaking, Great pleasure for me to do that. Also I want to help Criminals in OutBreak.

Current membership(s): Nothing for now. (N/A)

-Section 3-
Firstly , my name is Onur , im 17 years old and living in Turkey. I've started to SaesRPG on Fabruary 2016. From the time i've started , i've been in 2 gangs ; "VLA" and "Cripz" I've stayed 6 months in VLA and became LvL4 (HQ) after that on December 2017 i've joined Cripz. After spent my 1 year in that became LvL3 but we got trouble and our ways went divided. And now im here. About 4 months ago i had to be inactive and didn't joined the game so often. Because i had some problems and had no time for it. But now im back and im here. Playing games with my friends. And, playing soccer in amateur footbalteam.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Botis
Nationality: Romanian/Portuguese
English proficiency: I think my English is decent
Other Languages: Apart from English I also speak Portuguese and Romanian

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:

I am an active member and I would like to help this organisation grow, I am also fascinated about Outbreaks ideia and role-play.

Current membership(s): CripZ

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: As I said in the question above I am 18 years old, two years ago I moved to England to study, before moving to England I lived in Portugal.
In about 2013/2014 I started playing SAES with some friends, I really enjoyed SAES but because my English levels werent very good at the time I didnt actually understood the game so I stopped playing until 2016, in 2016 when I started playing again I wanted to join a gang, thats when I found and joined CripZ.

Dear @Makel
Thanks for your effort and showing Interest, You've been reviewed by our members and the HQ team, and we decided to deny your current application, but we still wanna see more from you and wanna give you a chance, You've 24 hours to fix your application, If you failed to do that then consider yourself denied and you can re-apply In 1 week from now.

Dear @Rowdy35
Thanks for your effort and showing your Interest, You've been reviewed by the members and the HQ team, You're doing well but you still need to do more In order to join us, you're PENDING, Keep hanging around with us and show us that you're good enough to be In our organisation.

-~[Outbreak HQ Team]~(maroon)

-Section 1-
In-game Nick: XpooKs
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency: Hmm 7.5/10
Other Languages: Arabic is my main language And a bit French
-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I like to Jailbreak And I think OB fits my playing style since most of my times I JB And I Really Enjoy killing the PIGS (cops) since they are free stats.
Current membership(s): Wild Angels
-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well I am Shedi, I'm 16 years old. I am a Tunisian gamer I am addicted to video games I like to spend my spare time playing MTA (Saes), I started playing SAES about 1 year now I joined UE and WA and I am a Kind guy I like to play in teamwork and RPG games like Saes.. and I like to Escape from cops and Jailbreak.

@Brooks & @SniperLyfe
Thanks for showing interest.We, the HQ team want to recruit members who can provide us a good activity and allow time to the group.Haste makes waste so we decided to give you some time before a final decision, and we would like to see if you are the member profile we're looking for.Please support us in our jailbreaks, roleplays, or any other activity along them.Pending.

@Makel
Thanks for editing your application on our request. It is still not the best, but we believe you deserve a shot.Like Brooks & SniperLyfe, you are on hold aswell.Please support us in our jailbreaks, roleplays, or any other activity along them, and show us if you deserve the spot.Pending

~[-Outbreak HQ Team]~(#901717)

-Section 1-
In-game Nick :Willy
Nationality :Mexican
English proficiency :5/10
Other Languages :Spanish

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us? :I want to join because I like to do jailbreak, kill pigs and support some black asses. Also a criminal group apart from a gang is very good.
The connection and coordination works wonderful when it comes to Jailbreak, I like it and it's nice to see
I want to be part of this.

Current membership(s) :N/A

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words :
They tell me "Willi" in the neighborhood,I have been playing since 2013 between periods of inactivity.
I'm active, I work and study, in my free time I listen to music, I go out with my girlfriend , friends or sleep. I like people who have fun, it's good when you connect the talk and the game.
Oh, also I like tacos , come to Mexico and you get killed taste the best of the best!

\Viva Outbreak, negros!/

-Section 1-
In-game Nick: xKayLeR
Nationality: Tunisia
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: arabic /french

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us ?: Because i do JB a lot of time & i like the role of this group and i want to help this new JB group.
Current membership (s):
-Wild Angles
-San Andreas Pirates
-Invest Arms Corporation
-Central Events Organization

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words:
My real name is Karim and i started playing in Saes since late 2014. i like Roleplaying in games my total skills(rp / fight) are (8/10) and im trying to get better at it. The first band I joined was that the Hell Soldiers spent so long until I closed down and went to Black and learned a lot of them. i Got an experience. My friend strong spoke to me and we created the wild angels. My favorite sport is taekwondo . i like contact with people and making new friends.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Chasin/ChasinTLSN.
Nationality: Estonian.
English proficiency: 6,5 out of 10.
Other Languages: Estonian obviously, and a bit Russian.

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because I'm ex member, was part of it years ago, and would like to feel that nice throwback once again.
Current membership(s): Radio SA is my only group.

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Been playing here over 5 years, with my ups and downs. Not the very loveable person for the most, but mostly with a reason. Lazy asf tho, but doesn't count towards the role of the group, I do like shooting, even if my FPS isn't what I wish I could have, but that will be changed soon.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : DaLi
Nationality: tunisian
English proficiency: anglais6/10]
Other Languages:
french/arabe
-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because I jbing a lot of time in the day and I want to learn new things and this group has great skills
Current membership(s):
.Comando da Capital
.~TOUR DE SA~
.ZIP - CONSTRUCTION
-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: I am Dali, I am a 17 year old teenager from Tunisia. I love all the games and all the time I play the computer and started playing saes in 2017 and I think I spend all the time in prison to kill the police because I have fun there and My real name is Osama. . I love playing basketball I respect others and I do not have problems with anyone

@Makel We did gave you a chance to improve your application which you did, however you haven't show interest in game that's why the HQ Team has decided to ~[denied]~(901717) your application, if you feel in anyway interested in joining us please let any of our members ingame while we do any type of activity and we will surely help you out.

@Brooks The HQ Team have reviewed the application in the past and gave you a pending status, although is a pending it never means the status is accepted, your application is ~[denied]~(990017), you can re apply once you feel ready to commit for this organization, and prove us what are you made of.

@SniperLyfe and @Rowdy35 The HQ Team has meet with you guys in game, you've showed us that you're willing to make a change to this organization, activity and more, therefore we've decided to give you a shot (You guys are ~[accepted]~(990017)), please do not get carried away just because you're both members now, you have to show activity and follow our rules as stated on our main topic.

@alex0107 Hi there Alex, Although your application is perhaps one of the most complete applications, regarding the answers and explanations, I haven't see you around with any of our members, neither did any activity while you applied, therefore the application is ~[denied]~(990017), also you're really young and we'd like to meet with you ingame to see what are you up to before you even apply again.

- Dear members and applicants thanks for your patient, we will answer the next applications asap, like I said before bear with us while we decide a final decision on your application.

~[-Outbreak HQ Team]~(901717)

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Blue
English proficiency: I can say 7 out of 10.
Other Languages: Turkish as main language, little bit Spanish.

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: As i mentioned as below i am part of many groups. That makes me experienced about groups. Eww, when i saw the roster i was like "woow i see future in that group". I see many friends in "OB", i would have fun with them. I am an active guy, playing mta per day 5-6 hours.I want to help you with my activites. That's all i can say.
Current membership(s):
ThC
Cuban Cars
Cartel El Muertos
Black Eagle Security
Cunning Stunts
Enternia
raceTech
Radio SA
Taxi El Centrino
The Motor Heads - TMH
-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is Akalp. Im seventeen years old. I live in Izmir Turkey my extended family: my mother, my father and brother My mothers name is Fadime. She is 45 years old. She is a housewife. My brothers name is Oytun. He is good looking and friendly.He works as a nurse in the big hospital in the centre of the Izmir. My father's name is Kemal. He is 53 years old. I love him because he is very nice and funny. Im studying in math class. I would like to be math teacher. I like to listening music and playing computer games. Sometimes I go to cinema with my best friends.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : ANARCHY
Other Languages: Turkish

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because most of my friends are in the Outbreak Organization group. I like to do JailBreak and kill the police. In short, Outbreak organization is a group for me and I will do everything I can to develop the group.
Current membership(s):

• Arms Assassins

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: I am 22 years old and i am playing SAES for a long time.I joined and directed strong gangs and never been in the police since 2012.I have worked hard in the gangs/groups.

@Douglass : Thank you for your interest in joining our organization and at the end of the discussion the HQ team decided that you are still not able to join us
Your skills are good most unhappily you are not yet ready to be an OB member yet .
In case you are still interested you can continue hanging with us and re-apply after 1 week ~[DENIED]~(maroon,maroon)

@Filex : Lack of interest results in denial.
Hang with us and re-apply when you are willing to put more interest during the recruitment period . ~[DENIED]~(maroon,maroon)

~[-Outbreak HQ Team-]~(sienna,sienna,maroon,maroon,maroon)
Join us in discord !

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : [ThC]Sami.
Nationality: Algerian.
English proficiency: 8/10.
Other Languages: My main language is arabic, also i can speak "French" / "English"

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Ofcours i wanna be a part of OutBreak organization because of jail breaking my criminal friends. Also i like to kill cops whom getting our friends inside that cells and comunicating with them in a bad way, thats the point which gets me mad. I would like to say that OutBreak is the only thing that working for my same goal as i said above, I'm enjoying my time when i'm breaking it and getting them all out with me. Just to prove that to cops that we are more better than what they're thinking about our criminal side.
Current membership(s): The Company.
-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words:Hello there, my name is Sami hamiche, i'm known as "Bouda" on my street. I'm 22 years old, a man who live's in a country called algeria which is located in the north of africa. Well i like to play vedio / online (game's) with my in real life / per (friends). I'm a guy who's studying law's on the last year of university, I start playing MTA:SA since 2010 then i joined to SAES:RPG in 2011 when my irl friends invited me to have fun with them. I started playing as a "noob criminal" then when i learned the rules / laws of the server i joined my first gang which was called "Vandetta". Next of that i joined with my irl friends to Black~Bullets that was the old school and the great time i spent on SAES:RPG, and after some years i decided to be a cop, and i find out after my friends went inactive that cop side has fun too. I joined to SWAT just to arrest everyone and not even to bribe, i spent a good time on it also. Finaly when i'm back again, I joined ThC also cause of my per/irl friends and i find out that ThC is a great family in-game, and i'm enjoying my time with the company friends.

alt text

This post is just a little reminder to all of those who wants to be part of this organization, the new ones, the old ones, and those who take part of ~[OB]~(901717) now. We were strong in the past, and we are back, below you'll find some videos of our activity recorded by old members, feel proud of what ~[OB]~(901717) is now and of what it will become.

• Take a look on this videos, the videos will show you our past, the way we used to do things right, JB's were always clean and organized, just like in our present, we always took care of every detail, feel proud if you're part of ~[OB]~(990017).

:::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-liyXSpKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MncPx6CHuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjZ1MqjNVy0&t=914s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmjNV1lerc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRiZn0VxSd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il5gv5XrwoE

Special thanks to all of those who took their time to record some of the JB's in the past. ~[OB FTW]~(901717)

:::

alt text

First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for even thinking about applying for our beautiful organisation, keep In mind that we never Ignore anyone's effort and we're always doing our best to give you all many chances as we can, I'd like to wish you all the best of luck and looking forward to do some work with you all, here Is the answers for the last applications.

@Silver Thank you so much for your efforts, We've noticed your efforts and your will to join us, but we'd like to see more from you so we need you to keep hanging with us and show us that you really want to join us, for now you're ~[PENDING]~(orange), Good luck.

@Zodiac Thank you so much for your efforts, You're pretty good In shooting and you're skilled enough to be one of us but skills aren't everything In order to be a part of us, we're also looking for mature and motivated people and as far as we know till now you need to work abit in your attitude and most importantly show us yourself more, you need to hang with us more and participate in our activities more, I'm sorry to tell you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 1 week If you're still Interested.

@TheCrazyCoC Thank you so much for your efforts, We never saw you In our activities, You haven't shown any kind if interests at all plus your attitude Is really bad and you really need to work on that, I am sorry to Inform you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks If you're still Interested.

@PerroLoc0 Thank you so much for your efforts, There's some good thoughts about you and we've noticed you in some of our activities, you've good skills and you're not annoying or immature therefore we'd like to give you a chance, you're ~[PENDING]~(orange), Keep hanging around with us and expect your final answer soon.

@KARIM Thank you so much for your effort, Never saw you In our activities and you haven't shown any Interest In order to be one of us, I'd suggest you to keep hanging with us and show us that you really want to join, I'm sorry to Inform you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks If you're still Interested.

@Dexter Thank you so much for your efforts, Your effort was of course noticeable, you joined almost every organised jailbreak we made, you Indeed showed that you're able to be one of us therefore we'd like to give you a chance, you're ~[PENDING]~(orange), keep hanging around and expect an answer soon.

@Boutiss Thank you so much for your efforts, Unfortunately we haven't seen you around with us at all, and this is now how you are going to join Outbreak, Therefore I am sorry to tell you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks.

@XpookS Thank you so much for your efforts, You're same as boutiss, you haven't hanged with us at all and you haven't shown any interest to join us therefore you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks.

@Will Thank you so much for your efforts, Even tho your FPS Is fucked up and you lag alot but you still don't give up and you always try to join us in our activities and you're not bad even with that FPS, I am glad to tell you that you're ~[PENDING]~(orange), Keep hanging with us.

@xKayLeR Thank you so much for your efforts, Same as xpooks, you haven't shown enough interest to join us, we never saw you and you can't join us like that, I am sorry to Inform you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks.

@ChasinTLSN Thank you so much for your efforts, You've been hanging with us In almost every activity till now, you showed very good work and you proved to us that you're worthy that's why we wanted to move on with you, therefore you're ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime), Congratulations.

@MR-DaLi Thank you so much for your efforts, I am sorry to tell you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), you haven't shown any Interest to be one of us, so apply again In 2 weeks.

Yours Sincerely,
-Mrwan

In-game Nick : MartinJames
Nationality: Filipino
English proficiency:like 8/10
Other Languages: english , filipino

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: i want to join to learn some skills
Current membership(s): N/A

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: im martin i love playing saes and playing gta sa in real life when i was 2yo im playing this game gtasa but when i grow up on 10 i find app called "MTA" and i downloaded it and i find this server called "SAESRPG" i played it and in first i taught it was ugly server but in long time i was loving to playwith it becuase its life real life like u need to work to get moey u need to buy a car and some more.

@Blu @ANARCHY @sami We'd like to thank you so much guys for your efforts, You guys have shown good efforts and interests in order to join Outbreak, but unfortunately It's not enough yet, we're not sure yet about you guys but we're definitely waiting for more from you guys and we're looking forward to see you again in our activities, Please keep hanging around with us and join our activities as you do and you shall get some good news soon, for now you guys are ~[PENDING]~(orange), Good luck.

Yours Sincerely,

-~[Outbreak HQ Team]~(maroon)

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Killer
English proficiency: If i had a chance to rate my English proficiency, i would like to give my self 8/10.
Other Languages: Arabic, Frensh and Espagnol "a bit"
-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Honestly since the old jail is back again in game i spent the most of the time there. Few days ago i heared that Outbreak organization is back again, i said that it gonna be my chance in-order to join this famous Group again "v2". Also i really liked the organized JB with the team "as a Helper". I'll be honored for being a part of the Outbreak team, and i'm sure that i'll help with hosting all kinds of activity.
Current membership(s):

• Comando da Capital ~ HQ

• Cartel el Muertos ~ Solider

• Black Eagle Security

• Venturas Tunings

• Favela Fm

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hey, i'm a Tunisian guy who is known as Firas, i got 19 y.o. This year is really important for me "in real life" so that's why i'm kinda inactive those days, i just play for like once or twice a week "just to be honest", i'm used to be active but real life is a bit hard. Let's talk a bit about my character, i know that i'm a bit inactive but when i log in i try to do all my duties, i'm a friendly player, helpful, mature, non-talktive, Skilled... . My biggest weakness is my FPS, A potato PC doesn't help at all so that's why i'm planning to get an other one the soonest as possible. That's it Peace out.

Section 1-
In-game Nick : Weeknd
Other Languages: spanish, arabic and frensh

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Well it's good to join a jb group so u jb together and have more fun.
Current membership(s): Tuga Thugs

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: I'm 18 years old tunisian boy , i live in sousse (sousse ftw) i'm playing SAES since 2016 and now i'm a Tuga Thugs member , i want to join a JB group so i can have more fun , JBing and killing cops are my fav things in SAES, so i'm happy that OB is created and i want to join this group, i have some friends in OB that JB with me all the time .

Section 1-
In-game Nick : BS*|LaZaR
Nationality:tunisia
English proficiency:7 of 10
Other Languages:french and arabic

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:i want to join this group because i am active player and friendly also i am good at killing cops and i have fun when i do jb and help other criminals to survive
Current membership(s): BS

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: hello , my name is LaZaR real name is ghassen i live in tunisia exactly in hammamet i like football and video games and my carrer started at 2011 when i was playing uber strike but the game has been closed in 2014 so i tried to find another game that really i can enjoy playing it so i start playing mta and SAES was the first serveur to play i was dumb that periode so i didnt have any idea about the serveur but i understood everything by pressing f1 and read whole the rules after that i tried to join gangs so i joined CDC/BS/HA/yakuza but i got banned in 2016 because i had admin in other rpg serveur so i come back last week after 2 years ban and i just joined bs again

alt text
alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick : OC|>Alex
Nationality: Bulgarian
English proficiency: Will say 7/10
Other Languages: Bulgarian

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I like to kill cops and I'm making jailbreaks almost everyday and I want to make it with friends, because there are times when the cops are camping inside and can't make jailbreak alone.
Current membership(s): OverdoseCrime - IAC

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: I started playing in SAES in June,2017. I was playing as criminal as cop. My first gang was FXR. This gang wasn't with topic and left them. I played more time and wanted to join a gang which is 0,1 or 2lvl, because I needed to play more to join lvl 4-5 gang. I had a lot of friends there and more of them are in Blood Brothers MC now. I don't know why, but Fastyoung closed it. As I said earlier I wanted to join 0 or 1 lvl. I joined Confero's. They kicked me. It was a normal day and UE and more one gang turfed I don't remember who. I was helping UE and on the next day they kicked me without reason. In November or December, 2017 I joined UE. They kicked me, because my friend and I went to the BR as cops. It wasn't our and someone and my friend told us that we can join it as cops. And they kicked me. Then my friend Mrwan asked for a help to his gang named The Corleone. After 1-2 weeks it was closed. I joined WA and left it, because UE told me to come back again and other people told me to apply for them. I joined UE again and was staying around 2-3 months. I was bored of crim side and went to the cop side. I joined SAPA , I got my PC Diploma and left it. Then I joined Special Task Force - STF. I left and will tell you why in the game :). After that I went inactive for 4-5 months and now I'm in OverdoseCrime. About myself I like to play basketball and MTA. These 2 things are my hobbies.

~Thanks For Reading~
~ Written by Alex~

-Section 1-
-In-game Nick: Arone.
-Nationality: I live in Algeria, means i'm Algerian.
-English proficiency: Well, you can say it's 8,5/10.
-Other Languages: Arabic, English, French a bit.

-Section 2-
-Why do you want to join us?: Well, I'am Interesting for joining this group because i see there is a skilled/active members inside the group, and shown wonderful activities in game, Also i find them every time i go for a jail break and I really like those Outbreak roles and that make me interesting more, also i think that you can make this group great again like the old days.
-Current membership(s): Well, I'am a part of Wild Angels (Head Quarter), San Andreas Pirates (Treasure Hunter), Black Eagle Security (Member).

-Section 3-
-Something about you, no less than 100 words: First, my name is Said, I'am 16 and almost 17 years old, i have joined saes rpg since 3 years ago (2015), and ofc i'am loyal and friendly and every time i'm trying to avoid fighting with others in game and real life when they are annoying me, i joined Wild Angels from level 0 till now, i did not leave, and the members are like my family i'm enjoying my time with them, also That gang teached me alot, and made me great in everything, i every time i finish my studies i play saes rpg or i go outside with my girl friend, i'm really active in game, i have read all server rules for avoid getting reports or breaking rules, and i have a problem with my fps i will take care of this soon.