alt text
alt text

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : RadiO
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency: 7-8/10
Other Languages: Arabic & French

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Well, because Outbreak Organization has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i havn't a lot of experience, SO i would play with them together and have new friends and improve my self. Shortly Outbreak Organization is special on my eye.
Current membership(s):
-The Blood Brothers MC
- Central Events Organization
- Cluckin' Bell
- Tour de SA

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words:
Im knowed as RadiO ingame but my real name is Oussama ,After a long inactive period i back to the server since 2 months and i back with power to revive , first gang was BBMC really greate gang but i ended up when i got some problems with BBMC HQs .Now i am trying to join OvedoseCrim, Well, Also, im trying with you guys cause i always do jailbreaks instead of doing srs it's more fun that's why i wanna join and gain more & more experiences

alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Douglass
Nationality: Dominican Republic
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: Spanish

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: The truth is that almost all my friends are in OB and I can have fun with them doing OB activities with them, that's why I would like to be accepted
Current membership(s):

• ThC

• CEO

• DZTG

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is manuel vivo in RD with my 2 brothers one who plays mta and the other does not (Zodiac). I like to play saes, it's my favorite game I like to respect others ami am a kind person even if they are my enemies I always treat them well, I like to be playing with my companions because i like

alt text
First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for even thinking about applying for our beautiful organisation ~[Outbreak]~(#901717) , keep in mind that we never ignore anyone's effort and we're always doing our best to give you all many chances as we can , I'd like to wish you all the best of luck and looking forward to do some work with you all, here is the answers for the last applications.

@Weeknd : We haven't seen you around Jailbreaks or activities so you are ~[Denied]~(red) , re-apply after 1 weeks.

@lazar007 : Poor Application and there is no effort seen from you , ~[Denied]~(red) . re-apply after 1 weeks.

@alex0107 : ~[Under review]~(purple) , stick around us until we make our final decision.

@Arone : ~[Under review]~(purple) , stick around us until we make our final decision.

@RadiO : ~[Under review]~(purple) , stick around us until we make our final decision.

@Douglass : ~[Under review]~(purple) , stick around us until we make our final decision.

@Killer : Hang around our members until we make a final decision . ~[Pending]~(orange) .

@sami : I've seen you on Jailbreaks and you've been hanging with us in every activity events. ~[Accepted]~(green)

@ANARCHY : You are old and experienced player and you have been active on JB's . ~[Accepted]~(green)

@Blu : You're same as samii , you are active and your effort was good . ~[Accepted]~(green)

@Silver : I've seen you on Jailbreak's too , your effort was good enough . ~[Accepted]~(green)

@PerroLoc0 : Most of people supports you inside of Outbreak but I haven't seen you on Jailbreaks and activities so keep hanging around and prove yourself. ~[Still Pending]~(orange)

@Dexter : You are the one of the most active Outbreak wannabe on event's , Jailbreak's , meeting's . I like your efford so you are ~[A]~(green)~[ccepted]~(green).

@Will : You are old and experienced player and thats plus for you . ~[Accepted]~(green)

~[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]~(black,#030000,black)

:::
alt text

-Section 1-
In-game Nick :Skinner
Nationality:Greece
English proficiency:7.5/10
Other Languages:Greeks

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:Beacuse i got alot of friends in the Outbreak Organization Group i like to doing alot of Jailbreaks beacuse i like to help other criminals to escape and i like to killing some piggies cops and i feel this group they are awsome for me :)
Current membership(s):N/A

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words:i am 15 years old i like to eating pizza playning football and video games i am playning SAES very long i like this server they are the best in MTA and i will keep playning for alot longs maybe and years i like to be here in Criminal Side and to playning with my friends in SAES.

alt text

In-game Nick : Zodiac

Other Languages: spanish

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join OB because they are a group that likes to do JB which I like too

Current membership(s):

gang: The Company (ThC)

group: The Motor Head (TMH)

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: My real name is Daniel, I am someone who likes games and I like studies at this time. I am studying high school, my free time I spend playing or doing something with my friends.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : In-game I'm known as Lincoln
Nationality: I'm from the Netherlands.
English proficiency: I'm capeable of speaking the English langauage pretty good. I do rate it around 7 out of 10.
Other Languages: Dutch

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I don't think that anybody deserves, to wait around 7 minutes in order to play again after he got arrested. So I do like to join this Organization in order to help these sad peeps, who always get arrested.
Current membership(s): All Load Trucking & The Motor Heads.

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello my name is Abdi, I'm seventeen years old student who lives in the Netherlands. I do live with my lovely mother, and liltle brother. I've almost finished the highschool, last year.I do like to spend my free time either practising Kickbox, or behind the screen playing Multi Theft Auto. Ive joined the lovely community of SAES around 3 years ago. I immediately loved the criminal side, and joined a few criminal organizations. The first one was Underground Empire, here Ive learned the basics of the game etc.Jailbreaking wasnt always my thing, till the old jail made his return to the server. Nowadays Jailbreaking has become more and more fun, even when the kill-arrest was implemented. Though most of the criminals are complaining about this, I do see it as an opportunity to improve my shooting skills and my tactics.

Thank you for reading my application.

Cheers,
Lincoln

alt text

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : OC|>Judyes
English proficiency: I wouldn't rate 10/10 or 08/10 , Just i would like to rate to my english skills 7/10.
Other Languages: Arabe , Frensh

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Well , I want to join this is group what is called as "OutBreak" , Because i want to be an member of them , they're active a lot , and i can bring all of my activities to this group.
Current membership(s): OverdoseCrime

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello there, Im Amine I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 17 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.

alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick: UE|Faysal
English proficiency: My English is professional but I can write understandable sentences, I would say it's 8.5/10
Other Languages: Arabic / French

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I saw a lot of people willing to join OB and it's about jailbreak the the most fun thing I want to do when i'm bored. I will offer Out Break My respect, my trust, my skills and be loyal as much as I can because Joining OB will make me improve my skills and become a good jailbreaker.
Current membership(s):
Gang:- ~[Underground Empire]~(#500000,#6b0202).
Group:- ~[Cunning Stunts]~(#91db23,#91f291).

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Yo, My name is Faysal .. same name ingame, I'm 17 years old and i'm born at 15 Juin 2001. I was playing SAES since a year ago, too many things happend, I tried to join a lot of gangs and none of them worked or tried me. I went inactive for a really long while and came back .. I applied for Underground Empire and luckily they accepted me and that was the best thing happend to me. And here i am now trying to join you guys and show my skills and loyalty because i really love jailbreaking.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Jaimy / Jaimy333
Nationality: Belgian
English proficiency: Well, i do understand english good enough, i just would write some words wrong, or make a wrong sense. But i would give myself a 7,5/10
Other Languages: Dutch

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Well basically, i know OB from the first generation, so i know pretty much everyone in there, i love the oldskoolers in the group, i like the role and stuff, and i basically love jailbreaking and killing them muggles.
Current membership(s): Im in the clan Underground Empire, and i am part of RaceTech.

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well my name is Jaimy, i live in belgium, what i do for a living it atm nothing, trying to figure out what todo in life and shit. I do love cars alot, dreamcar is owning a BMW e36 m3 GTS or Nissan Silvia s15 Spec R, i do love photography aswell, i play alot of games, from simulator games to survival & combat. I do have 2 lovely dogs ''https://imgur.com/a/Wib34Z7'' they are my everything. Further ado, on saes i like to build cars, drift and win a bunch of events, also i like a simple cruise, just talking and stuff.

Regards, Jaimy.

Hi applicant's and members, here's the results for the recent applicants that were pending and under review. We'd like to thank everyone for the support and effort you guys do to join the ~[Outbreak]~(901717), is not an easy way therefore not everybody can make it, but never give up. Like @ColdPlay stated in the past we give you guys chance to show us what are ya'll made off, and allow our members to vote too, this is not me answering you (metaphorically), but the group itself. So good luck now and in the future.

alt text

@alex0107

Hi Alex, first off as we always state, thanks for applying for OB, We've seen your effort recently, and the HQ Team has decided to set your application to ~[Pending]~(orange), don't waste this chance and show us you're worthy.

@Arone

Sup there Arone, we appreciate your time for applying, we've choose to ~[Pending]~(orange) you application for now, show us more activity and interested.

@RadiO

Radio thanks for applying for OB, and hi there, we think you're not ready just yet to join us, keep hanging while we do any activity, if you're still interested apply when the members get to know you better. ~[Denied]~(red).

@Douglass

Douglass thanks for applying aswell, you've applied before, but the HQ Team has decided to ~[Denied]~(red) the application, you lack of patient and that's one of the main requirements we ask to our applicants.

@PerroLoc0

Perro thanks for showing of what you're made of, and your activity as well, we really appriciate that, you're really skilled, perhaps the most skilled in between all the applicants, however you're not ingame often, you did told me you were going to be inactive for a while, the application is ~[Denied]~(red), but feel free to apply when you come back.

@Killer

Killer thank you for your application and effort, the members are really excited about you, no wonder why, you've been active recently and always willing to help us, the application is ~[Accepted]~(green). Although you're a member, remember always to keep the activity up, and welcome obviously.

@Skinner @Zodiac @Lincoln @Judyes @Faysal and @jaimy333, thanks for applying, the applications are being reviewed by the HQ Team and the votes are set by our members, therefore be patient while we check the applications, and also remain active throughout the process.

~[- OB HQ Team]~(901717)

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Griffin
Nationality: Turkish
Other Languages: Turkish and a little German

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because Outbreak is a very unusual group.His role is different from other gangs and groups.And the role that outbreak has is very good for me.The second thing that affects me is that all reputable players on the server are members of this group.
Current membership(status) :
The Outfit
San Andreas Pirates
San Andreas Medic
The Motor Heads
Clucking Bell
-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is Zafer.I am 21 years old.I live in Turkey/stanbul.My main hobbies to play computer and football. l Listening to music and reading books are among my hobbies.I especially like history books.I've been playing SAEs since 2014, but I've had to quit for 2 years. My teamwork is pretty good.I'm good at using guns and driving.I think I might be useful if I join Outbreak
Thanks For Reading
Griffin

alt text

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : [TT]Colobria
Nationality: Tunisia
English proficiency: 8/10
Other Languages: French ~ Arabic

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:
First , i'm impressed of the activity of this group so you can find always members on to do many activities , to have fun with them , i noticed that this membership is making a great effort , for the most part they did roleplay and jailbreaks , i think that this group is unique and unparalleled , rarely you can find this type of gang likewise i liked the mutual respect between individuals , In OutBreak you can find only skilled players whose are highly experienced , they are very friendly ( dmers haha just joking ) you can easly adapt to them , moreover the group's role_play is awesome , it's completely different from other groups , the members are always teamworking , i really liked the style of OutBreak and it will be an honor to be part of it . This group is based on roleplaying ,teamworking and activity and i possessed these characteristics that's why i'm related to OutBreak especially .
Current membership(s):
Tuga Thugs.
Cunning Stunts.
The Motor Heads.

-Section 3-
Well my real name is Ala Bichiou, I'm 18 years old and I just born in Tunisia .
My hobbies are watching series,movies, music and sports. I have always believed that if you don't care about your family then who will care about you (sounds like some Toretto shit isn't it, well screw you).At the moment, I have no idea of which career to go into in my life. For example, I can study engineering but I did'nt get my baccalaureate yet :b. I could also study medicine but I also i wont ;b. In my case, I have always had respect for this group and Im not just saying that to increase my chances.
alt text

alt text

Hanging Around :
Outbreak Activity - Jailbreak-
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/hksGaqs

alt text

alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick : I'm known as OC|>xJamal_.
Nationality: I'm Tunisian.
Age: I'm currently 16 years old, turning into 17 years old, at april 2019.
English proficiency: I'm not very good in speaking english, but i can understand it.
Other Languages: I do speak Arabic and french.

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I like JBing, also killing some cops, aka pigs. i'm also expreinced guy, i can JB you whenever you want.
Current membership(s): I'm apart of OC and Cluckin' bell.

-Section 3-
Hello, it's me, Ghassen, known as "Jamal" in game, i'm 16 years old, i'm turning into 17 years old in 2019, i actually play some online games in my free time, i'm activity person, especially while being in vacation, and yeah, i'm on a vacation, so i can be online all day long and killing pigs at JB, i'm a kind person, i like to use weapons such as Deagle,CS,Tec-9,M4,Sniper.
I got some strenghts and weaknesses, i'm good at Aiming and killing, but i'm really suck at driving, i got a nice RPing skills, that's what you all need to know something about me.
*Regards.
-Jamal-

alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick : 3asfour
Nationality: Tunise
Other Languages: Arabic and French

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because the gang is active I find a lot of players from your gang and because you are different from the rest of the gang and groups to others and I like your idea very much and please accept me and Kill the cops ;)
Bounty Hunter Bloods
Sons of Satan MC
-Section 3-
--Something about you, no less than 100 words--
[Hi,my name is abderrahimmhiri ,Know as "3asfour"in game,i'm 16 years old i'm turning into 17 years old in nov,2019,i actually play some online games evreyday i'm activity person , and , iam very love to kill any police i hate police insaes and i play with M4 or AK47 and shotgun ,SMG, Sniper,Deagle .
and iam so pro in killing with M4 and i Love the robbery
Finaly,
Thank you to read
and iam soory if my english is bad![alt text](image url)

alt text

First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for even thinking about applying for our beautiful organisation, keep In mind that we never Ignore anyone's effort and we're always doing our best to give you all many chances as we can, I'd like to wish you all the best of luck and looking forward to do some work with you all, here Is the answers for the last applications.

@Spicey Thank you so much for your efforts, Even tho you were being kinda nice In the beginning and trying to do your best but at the end you disappointed us by disappearing and never joining any of our activities anymore, despite your weird attitude you should work with us more In order to join us, so I am sorry to Inform you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks.

@Zodiac Thank you so much for your efforts, You've been hanging with us for a while already and showing us that you deserves a shot, despite your attitude we still want to see more from you and maybe we'll give you a chance to be a part of us very soon, You're ~[Under-Review]~(orange), Good luck.

@Lincoln Thank you so much for your efforts, We haven't seen you alot around us but we still know abit about you and we want to see more from you, so please try to attend more to our activities In order to join, You're ~[Under-Review]~(orange), Good luck.

@Judyes Thank you so much for your efforts, We noticed that you're trying every single group you see, you may be an okay guy but applying for most of the groups and trying to join them all Isn't a good Idea mate, Anyways If you're still Interested you may apply again In 2 weeks If you're still Interested. ~[DENIED]~(red)

@Faysal Thank you so much for your efforts, We've noticed that you've been hanging around with us already and showing a good efforts but we still need to know more about you, keep hanging buddy and good luck, You're ~[Under-Review]~(orange).

@jaimy333 Thank you so much for your efforts, Same as faysal, You're a good person and we'd like to see more from you so you're ~[Under-Review]~(orange), Good luck.

Mrwan
Commander of Outbreak

alt text

-Section 1-
Username: omar0101565
In-game Nick : OC|>TameR
Nationality: Egyptian
Country of residence: cairo - egypt
English proficiency: 7.5/10
Other Languages: arabic

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I like anything related to teamwork , so i noticed that OB is one of groups which provide this item ,also activities from time to time ,also i'm spending much time to jailbreak and killing cops inside the jail ,so i would like to have fun by being a part of OB , and finally i'm have many friends part of OB.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: activity , loyalty and being mature ,and i'm always listen to high ranks orders, also i will try always fulfilling work as intended
How long you been playing in SAES?: almost 4 years , since 2014
Current group membership(s): radio sa - tec cab driver

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: my name is Omar Fouad from cairo - Egypt , i'm 19 years old , i'm playing saes since 2014 , almost 4 years , one of the most strength i have that i'm very loyal to any organisation i'm part of it and trying to fulfilling the work hard on it to reach the top , i'm always trying to find a new chance to prove that i'm mature enough ,also i'm really don't like to make someone angry from me , finally i'm trying to be a better person and helpful.

Section 1-
In-game Nick : DarkSideR
Nationality: Turkey
Other Languages: Turkish

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Firstly I love killing cops. When im playing SAES, I am doing JailBreak daily. This make me motivie and I'm enjoying. OB for me respectful group and skillful. I will help my teammates as possible as I can. i trust myself, I have enough i have good skill. Outbreak is one of the most respected/enjoying group and one of the most active and different others groups in the server, I like the role, I also got some friends on OB and I'd like to be an OB member.

Current membership(s):
**** Underground Empire
**** Donator

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Firstly, My name is Emre. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Turkey and im live in Istanbul.
School for My 2nd year in law. I love watch science fiction/action/horror movies. I love do sport, I love playing computer games (RPG, Story, FPS)
I'm playing since 2011 SAES but i was stay 2 year inactive.

-Section 1-

In-game Nick : Filex
English proficiency: 8-9/10
Other Languages: Arabic French, basics of spanish(1/10)

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:
While reading the topic i had much fun to know about such organization that existed back and of course to be member after the revive as i like to be included in the server old school groups, in addtion the pricips of the group and role is too original to do jailbreaks organized and to be part of it of course with such cool rules.

Current membership(s):

• The Motor Heads

• Invest Arms Corporation

• San Andreas Medics

• ZIP Construction & Platform

-Section 3-

Im Filex , im an 18 year old teenager from tunisia, i joinned the community 1 year ago and had much fun to know about everything i concidere legendary for a 15 year old thing, i had some problems at the begin but i recovered and started enterring slowly until im who im now, im a helpful person i can say with some anger but the best thing i see in myself is being a sarcastic person that gives message to people honestly in a funny way, other thing is my rp skills and in game skills which i can rate 7/10 as an for average of 1 year of practise

alt text
Username:Grinnjoy
In-game Nick :*O|Diamychuu
Nationality:Israeli
Country of residence:Israel
English proficiency:7/10
Other Languages:Hebrew/English

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join to you because I like to kill cops and jailbreak, when I play SAES, I always go to jail and I like breaking out of jail other criminal fellows.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:I want to join Outbreak Organization, because there are cool guys, and there are new friends that I've met i can offter to OB is a loyal and respectful member that is also disciplined, and activity.
How long you been playing in SAES?:I used to play back in 2015 (then i went inactive because of studies), and like 5 months ago i came back to SAES:RPG
Current group membership(s):
The Outfit
4X4 All wheel Drive

-Section 3-
Hello, my name is Ori, I'm 16.5 years old from Israel,I am studying in high school at grade 10, working out at gym everyday,I Love playing video games like MTA, Fortnite and etc.. I started playing on the computer from age 11, I started playing MTA 5 years ago and I started to play SAES few months ago, I have older brother that he is 22 years old, I'm hanging out with my friends on weekends and we go to bars and chill out, I also play football.Furthermore, Furthermore, I begun studying theory for my driving license, its been five months since then. I really hope to get my driving license.

alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick : RahimM
Nationality: Tunise
Other Languages: Arabic and French

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because the gang is active I find a lot of players from your gang and because you are different from the rest of the gang and groups to others and I like your idea very much and please accept me and Kill the cops
Bounty Hunter Bloods
Sons of Satan MC
Uzi
-Section 3-
--Something about you, no less than 100 words--
[Hi,my name is abderrahimmhiri ,Know as "3asfour"in game,i'm 16 years old i'm turning into 17 years old in nov,2019,i actually play some online games evreyday i'm activity person , and , iam very love to kill any police i hate police insaes and i play with M4 or AK47 and shotgun ,SMG, Sniper,Deagle .
and iam so pro in killing with M4 and i Love the robbery
Finaly,
Thank you to read
and iam soory if my english is bad![alt text](image url)

alt text

Hi applicant's and members, here's the results for the recent applicants that were pending and under review. We'd like to thank everyone for the support and effort you guys do to join the Outbreak, is not an easy way therefore not everybody can make it, but never give up. Here is Results ;

@alex0107 : Thanks for applying OB , After some discussion between members.We've decided to give you ~[Denied]~(red) , if you're still interested apply again in 2 weeks

@Arone : Thanks for applying OB , You are a good boy in-game but that's not enough to join us. We've decided to give you ~[Denied.]~(red) If you still interesting to join us re-apply in 2 weeks

@Faysal : Thanks for applying OutBreak , Faysal you need to improve yourself to be one of us. Show us yourself more next time , ~[Denied]~(red) . If you still interesting to join us re-apply in 2 weeks

@Colo : Thanks for applying OB . After discussion between members we have decided that you have not shown us enough efforts in joinig us , ~[Denied]~(red) . If you still interesting to join us re-apply in 2 weeks

@xJamal_ : Thanks for applying OutBreak . You have not put any efforts into joining our family. ~[Denied]~(red) , but If you still interesting to join us re-apply in 2 weeks

@RahimM : Thanks for applying OB. We actually don't know anything about you and you decided to apply without showing yourself. ~[Denied]~(red) , if you're still interested apply again in 2 weeks

@Diamychuu : Thanks for applying OB. After discussion between members . We've decided that you as ~[Denied]~(red) . if you're still interested apply again in 2 weeks .

@Griffin : Thanks for interesting to join OutBreak .Your application is ~[Under-review .]~(purple) But you can consider that as pending .Show us your passion and interested .

@jaimy333 : Thanks for applying OB. You have been hanging out with our members and thats shows you are really wanna be part of OB , ~[Pending]~(orange) .While waiting, it will be good if you show some efforts to prove your loyalty.

@Lincoln : Thanks for applying OutBreak . You have shown your loyalty and activity in-game. Keep it up! You are ~[Pending]~(orange) for now. We will make final decision as soon as possible.

@Zodiac : Thanks for applying OB. You have been hanging around our members since your application. After discussion between our members we have made a concluison. Congratulations! You are ~[Accepted]~(green,green).

@TameR & @DarkSideR @Filex : ~[Under Review]~(purple)

Dear Denied Applicunts . It does not mean that you cannot join us. We waited from that you guys will show us your loyalty and put some efforts to join us . Feel free to re-apply in two weeks . While this period of time , You are welcome to prove us your loyalty.

~[Regards , ColdPlay]~(black)
alt text

alt text
-Section 1-
Username:spinkess
In-game Nick :Spinkess
Nationality:Tunisian
Country of residence:Tunisia
English proficiency:8/10
Other Languages:arabic and frensh

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?:Outbreak organization is one of the most activiest group in Saes, i have many friends there, also jail breaking is literally the thing that i pass hours doing it daily
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:I see that i'm ready to make part of OB since i'm active trustworthy and mature also i'll try to help OB to get high levels as much as i can
How long you been playing in SAES?:2 years ago
Current group membership(s):n/a

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello, my name is Ahmed im 18 years old , I live in Tunisia. I study in the technical sciences in the last grade. I have been
playing saes since 2017. I practiced boxing for 7 months and then I went to bodybuilding after I had a fight with my coach because he distinguished betwen us. Then i moved to wrestling And from there i began to play saes and i began to neglect both wrestling and study. When I started I was rejected by all the gangs but I did not forget theChance that Pitoco gave it to me. I proved myself and i made new friends. I'm more attracted to the game and I spend all my time there.And now I'm trying to join your oganization because I see that it has a great future. I don't want to miss the opportunity.

alt text
-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Douglass
Other Languages: Spanish

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: The truth is that almost all my friends are in OB and I can have fun with them doing OB activities with them, that's why I would like to be accepted
Current membership(s):

• ThC

• CEO

• DZTG

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is manuel vivo in RD with my 2 brothers one who plays mta and the other does not (Zodiac). I like to play saes, it's my favorite game I like to respect others ami am a kind person even if they are my enemies I always treat them well, I like to be playing with my companions because i like