Outbreak Organization - Main Topic

Yoko

-Section 1-
In the game Nick: TheLast

Nationality Argentina

17 years old.

Proficiency in English: 8/10

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us ?: I would like to join you for your RP in the game, I like it a lot and are very active, I love this organization and I have friends in OB, one of them is Rubik

Current Membership (s):

The engine heads: I'm not in any gang if that's what the question

-Section 3-
Something about you, nothing less than 100 words: Hi, I'm Nico, I'm 17 years old. 3 years ago that I am in SAES, I consider myself a very experienced player in the server, I dedicate many hours to SAES in question, I am active every day. I consider myself a serious and reliable person for this type of work and honestly I have no problem or dislike with other players. You can expect a lot from me, I will do my best to be able to join your gang, thank you very much for giving me your attention and I admire your RP. Good luck with the gang

-Section 1-

Username:freezer13
In-game Nick :[WA]xDarkMan
Nationality:Algerian
Country of residence:Algeria
English proficiency:8/10
Other Languages:French/Arabic

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:Because I love this group, all the people I know are members. I have had the opportunity to participate in their activities, and i love Jb'ing
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:I am loyal, active and honest, I have many skills I can help you with. All the members know me and I have participated as I said in all their activities and I have always helped.
How long you been playing in SAES?:2 years
Current group membership(s):N/A (i kicked cuz i was inactive )

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:My name is Ilyas , Iam 17 years old , i am from Algeria . I am a student , i love video games , i play in SAES everyday , I am WA member , i started playing SAES in 2016 when someone of my school friends told me about this amazing server , i am active , helpful and especially funny and friendly

alt text

Section 1-

Username: yassin75

In-game Nick : Bechkam

Nationality: Tunisian

Country of residence: Sousse

English proficiency: i'd rathe my self 7 out of 10

Other Languages: Arabic and french

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: honestly i haven't seen a criminal group like this before im in love with this group unique role and i wanna meet new players and gain experiences with you guys

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: honestly im not that much well known ingame or even before but yeah i can help with making activities since im fully active nowadays host some events that's it like every single one who's part of this group

How long you been playing in SAES?: i played saes before but with couple of inactive time so i'd rather to say a couple of months ago

Current group membership(s): Commando Da capital

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: hello there know as bechkam ingame but my real name is yassin as i stated in the application before im a mature and active guy wants to achieve in this community i can handle many things such activties ingame i love hanging out with friends watching films just a normal guy who begin in this community couple of months ago skilled guy who love making jailbreak ingame that's it nothing much tbh

-Section 1-

In-game Nick : Filex
English proficiency: 8-9/10
Other Languages: Arabic French, basics of spanish(1/10)

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:
While reading the topic i had much fun to know about such organization that existed back and of course to be member after the revive as i like to be included in the server old school groups, in addtion the pricips of the group and role is too original to do jailbreaks organized and to be part of it of course with such cool rules.

Current membership(s):

• The Company

• The Motor Heads

• Invest Arms Corporation

• San Andreas Medics

• ZIP Construction & Platform

• DDMC

• The Forgotten

• Kool Time News

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:

Im Filex , im an 18 year old teenager from tunisia, i joinned the community 1 year ago and had much fun to know about everything i concidere legendary for a 15 year old thing, i had some problems at the begin but i recovered and started enterring slowly until im who im now, im a helpful person i can say with some anger but the best thing i see in myself is being a sarcastic person that gives message to people honestly in a funny way, other thing is my rp skills and in game skills which i can rate 7/10 as an for average of 1 year of practise

-Section 1-
-In-game Nick: Pedro0
-Nationality: Tunisian
-English proficiency: Well, i think it is 8,5/10.
-Other Languages: Arabic French and dutch a bit.

-Section 2-
-Why do you want to join us?: Well,i was inactive for a while and when i came back i just found this active gourp and it is about jailbreak the most thing i do when i am bored so I'am Interesting for joining , it is also because i see too many skilled members inside this group , every time i go for a jail break i find some support from OB members .
when i was playing saes before my inactivity i was searching for a group like this so am offering my respect to Out Break now
-Current membership(s): B~B veterans
-Section 3-
-Something about you, no less than 100 words: My realName is sadek , i m 21 years old i went inactive for a long period and i came back 2 months ago i am playing saes since 2012 i think
and am a part of Black bullets since 2013 that s can proove my loyality when i am back to saes i found myself kicked from all the other groups cuz of inactivity ofc .
so am here now trying to join you guys

alt text

~[-Section 1-]~

Username: alayamba
In-game Nick : JaKeL
Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunisia
English proficiency: 6.5/10
Other Languages: Arabic / french

~[-Section 2-]~

Why do you want to join us?: Because this group is good and works impossible to escape from prison this group has members good and helpful.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I can give respect and help when needed.
How long you been playing in SAES?: 2 years

Current group membership(s):

Gang: Comando da Capital.
Groups: - Reach and Rescue Team.(GEA) / Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club.(HHMC)

~[-Section 3-]~

Something about you, no less than 100 words: I am Mustafa from Tunisia. I have one brother and I live in Tunisia specifically in Sousse. I love playing with computers and I dream that I am a doctor. I play SAES for 2 years I am 17 years old and I love those who respect me and those who help me. And also I do not like those who insult me.

Section 1

In-game Nick: Xpooks
English proficiency: 7-8/10
Other Languages: Arabic,French.

Section 2

Why do you want to join us?:
I like the group role, jailbreaking one of the best activities to do nowadays, It's fun etc...Since I like jailbreaking I found that OB is the best group for me, I like the members since they are teamworking and respectful, and I'm sure, I'm gonna be useful with my activities ingame and in the media archive.*

Current membership(s):
The Motor Heads*

Section 3

Something about you, no less than 100 words:
Hello, my name Shady, my nickname is xpooks, I'm actually 16 years old, I like football and the video games, I usually waste my free time playing on the computer, I joined the SAES:RPG community 1-year ago. Wild Angels were my first gang ever, there I learned everything about the server, then I decided to move on and join a high-level gang so I joined Underground-empire sadly, I didn't feel so comfortable there so I joined back Wild Angels to help them out and reach the incoming levels. after a few months, I decided to join the cop life. I joined STF as my first squad, well It was fun, to be honest, but Cop life sucks and I had few problems with a member so I decided to leave the cop life and start my new career with TT and I'm an applicant right now.

alt text
-Section 1-

Username:Karamani
In-game Nick :Reus
Nationality:male
Country of residence:tunisian
English proficiency:7.5/10.
Other Languages:Arabic/French.

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: | i like this group [=OB=] and he are my best Group.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:Im a active playerand I spend all my time playing in prisonandI have skills in escaping from the police.

How long you been playing in SAES?:1 years
Gang: Comando da Capital
Group:DZTG

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:MY name is Omar in game Reus ,I'm 16 years old . I'm a skilled and active player and I play about 5 hours a day I will make my best to make the media archive active my RPs and events .

alt text

Good morning people, thank you for applying for ~[Outbreak]~(3a2020) we appriciate your interest, just wanted to make sure you guys are aware we're reviewing the applications and, also giving you time to show us your efforts in activity. Thanks for being patient, an HQ will be posting results regarding your behavior soon, so stay tuned.

@PewD

@Nav

@Judyes

@RadiO

@Jude-Obiasca

@TheNew123

@xDarkMan

@Beckham

@Filex

@Pedro0

@JaKeL

@XpookS

@Reus

Consider yourself ~[Under Review]~(orange) for now, and show us what you got. ~[HQs]~(3a2020) will answer applications soon.

alt text

Good afternoon community, applicants, and members, first of like we always do thank you applicants for showing interest in applying for Outbreak as you may know is not easy to get an opportunity on your first try, remember to join, you have to proof you're worthy, prove you're active, loyal and overall a fun player to play with. That said I'd like to answer a couple of applications that were under review and we've decided to answer them.

@JaKeL & @Judyes :- Thanks for applying OutBreak . You have shown your loyalty and activity in-game. Keep it up! You are ~[Pending]~(orange) for now. We will make final decision as soon as possible.

@Pedro0 :- Honestly , You seems cool guy but we are not sure about your activity , sorry not this time , ~[Denied]~(red) . Re-apply in 2 weeks

@Filex & @RadiO :- We saw your efforts on discord and in-game and I know you guys really wants to join Outbreak but we are not sure about you guys , show yourselves more , ~[Denied]~(red) for now , Re-apply in 2 weeks.

@TheNew123 :- Well , read Outbreak requirements before apply ''The applicant must be in an official gang.'' , ~[Denied]~(red) .

@Beckham & @Reus & @PewD :- I've seen you guys while JBing many times but I didint see any effort on our discord server and of course in-game things more important than discord but we care about discord too and I want to see our wannabes on discord , ~[Denied]~(red) . Re-apply in 2 weeks.

@xDarkMan & @Nav & @-xJuDe :- We actually don't know anything about you guys and you guys decided to apply without showing yourself. ~[Denied]~(red) , if you're still interested apply again in 2 weeks .

@XpookS :- Well , You was going good before join cop side and I've seen you raiding jail for arrest us before join gang side but it does not matter anymore . After all , I have not seen your any effort or anything to deserve OutBreak member , ~[Denied]~(red) . Re-apply in 2 weeks.

As I said ''Denied Applicants . It does not mean that you cannot join us. We waited from that you guys will show us your loyalty and put some efforts to join us . Feel free to re-apply in two weeks . While this period of time , You are welcome to prove us your loyalty.''

alt text

Section 1-

Username:
In-game Nick : UE|Kim
Nationality: Korean
Country of residence: South Korea
English proficiency:7,5/10
Other Languages: English,Bulgarian,lil bit German

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Because i know you are good,friendly members,I would like to share with them my skills and improve myself
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Because i have strenghts in the driving,shooting,teamwork and maturity im learning fast when i get a command. Also roleplaying is one of my good sides,And i like to do jailbreaks.
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since 2017

• Underground Empire

• U.S Marshal Service

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: My real name is Kim Yang. Im studying in Bulgaria,because of the medicine university,i want to be a good nurse in years..My hobbys are to drawing,swimming and to play video games.

alt text

Good afternoon.

@Kim Thank you for applying for ~[Outbreak]~(312020), we appreciate your interest, your application is a decent one, please join our discord and show us what are you made of, for now consider yourself ~[Under review]~(orange).

@JaKeL and @Judyes you will be answered shortly.

The topic has been updated as well.

~[Outbreak HQ]~(312020)

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : CripZ*>Yokih
Nationality: Moroccan
English proficiency: 8.5/10
Other Languages: French, Arabic

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: :First of all, I'm a Player Who loves Jaibreaking, I Always Go and JB. I like It so I can help OB with my skills in Killing police nad creating story about RPs.
Current membership(s): CripZ/LC/BES

-Section 3-*
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello, First of all, My relly Name is Ali, I'm 18 years Old, I live in Morocco/Safi. I'm a man that he loves Play games, I bought My first computer 8 years ago, well that means that I started playing MTA sa 8 Years. I like play Onlines games and especially GTAV, MTA, and Rainbown 6. I started Playing this games since my cousin started playing too, it means That I play all of time with him.

alt text

Good Evening

@Kim , Thank you for applying OB , I saw you a few times around us but this is not enough for join us . You are ~[Denied]~(red) for now , If you still interested Re-apply in 2 weeks .

@JaKeL & @Judyes , Thanks for applying OutBreak , You guys showed your interest very well in discord and game . ~[Congratulations]~(lime) , you can use OB.Nick.Rookie nick in organized Jailbreaks and Roleplays also you guys can use [=OB=] next to your normal nick .

@Yokih2 , ~[Under review.]~(orange)

:::
alt text
:::

-Section 1-

Username: blinterz
In-game Nick : Pok
Nationality: Greek
Country of residence: Greece
English proficiency: 6/10
Other Languages: None

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: i want to join because first i like your members and second i want to live a new experience over the groups.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I am helpful, respectful, peaceful, and an active player, also i can offer more activities.
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since 2013
Current group membership(s): Organization Zero

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well, my real name is George, im 19 years old and i live in Greece with my parents. Everyday i go to the gym with my friends 1 to 2 hours in the morning, also work in a nightclub at fridays and saturdays. I invest some of my free time in playing SAES and my love for the criminal side of things is out of question. I love being part of a team in which everyone makes some small individual steps towards reaching whole teams goal. I also prefer working in silence and letting the outcome of my work make the noise that it has to make .

Username: lolipops636
In-game Nick : Sanya
Nationality: Russian
Country of residence: Russia
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: None

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to join because I spend some considerable ammount of my in-game time at jailbreaking but I also like OB's Role in General.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: People have told me that as a player I provide those that play along my side with positivity.I wouldn't like to elaborate on matters like skill and maturity, I prefer proving them with my actions in-game.
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since 2012
urrent group membership(s): Organization Zero

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is Alexander,but my friends call me Sanya. I'm 17 years old and I live in Moscow, the capital of Russia. I love drinking vodka and beer and playing MTA in my free-time.Currently I believe that I'm enjoying SAES at the maximum, since I found a gang that has turned more into like a family for me. I'm having too much fun playing the game in general and I'd like to step forward and gather more experience in the server by joining some groups.Fugitive recommended me to apply for Outbreak because he thinks my skillset is enough to fullfill the requirements that Outbreak has,so, here I am hoping that we will fight alongside in the future for everyone's Freedom.

@Pok and @Sanya decent applications overall, you both are really quiet, still though always show maturity and willingness to help us, you guys are ~[under review]~(orange) for the time being. Good luck !!

alt text

~[-Section 1-]~(navy,red,red)

In-game Nick : Bechkam

English proficiency: i'd rathe my self 7 out of 10

Other Languages: Arabic and french

~[-Section 2-]~(navy,red)

*Why do you want to join us?: First of all, I love the group role, I found that OB is the best group for me, honestly I have never seen a criminal group like this before and I love members because they work hard and respectfully, I would like to share my skills and improve myself. I will be useful in my activities within the game and in the media archive.

*Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Honestly I am an active player and I spend all my time playing in prison, I can give respect and help when needed.

How long you been playing in SAES?: 9 months

*Current group membership(s):
Comando DA Capital
the-motor-heads

~[-Section 3-]~(navy,red)

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello, My name is Yassin, 17 years old from Tunisia. I know Beckham in the game as I mentioned in the application before. I love football and video games, I usually waste free time playing on the computer I joined the SAES: RPG community 9 months ago. I am a mature and active man who wants to achieve in this society I can handle many things. I love those who respect me and those who help me. I love being part of a team and helping my friends escape from jail. And I really enjoy killing policemen who treat my friends badly

~[-Section 1-]~(black)
Username: joseluisao123
In-game Nick : Brondy
Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: Turkish / English / Bosnian

~[-Section 2-]~(black)
Why do you want to join us?: As i can see OB is most active group in saes and their members look like mature, they are really doin great job and they re growing up with pure quality and I would like to be part of it. I always getting happy when i play with good and mature players and having fun also enjoying. It will be really cool when I met with new players and for fuhrer good friendships also OB showing great job around server many of them are talking about OB so I would like to be in to help you guys to improve this
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Im the most active guy in SAES also Im thinking that am showing loyality and they call me as mature, I like to team up with friends also in group I would like to help everyone for activity. Im playing saes since 5 years and I have experiences and with this carreer i can bring more things to ob with my quality and as i said I can help OB to grow up in future
How long you been playing in SAES?: 5 years.(Saes was my first Server when I start to MTA)
CripZ / HQ
Cuban Cars / Impounder
rTECH / Professional
RadioSA
Lightning World Sports / Trusted Member

~[-Section 3-]~(black)
Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello, my name is Mehmet Ali. I live in Turkey/Bursa.I'm 21 years old. I'm living with my family. In my free time I like to play computer games and hang out with my friends. I' my hobbies are listening Rock Musics and Im fan of Fenerbahce Team in Turkey. I like sports, but most interesting sport is football for me.

@Beckham and @Brondy Your applications are ~[under review]~(orange,orange), stick close with our members so they can know you better and you get alone with them, aside from that, your applications are decent, remember you have 1 shot only don't miss it, good luck ;)

• S e c t i o n 1 -

In the game Nick: CHAPO

Nationality: Mazatlan

Country of residence: Sinaloa

English proficiency: I would be enraged 3 out of 10

Other languages: Spanish

• S e c t i o n 2 -

• Why do you want to join us ?: First, I love the role of the group, I discovered that OB is the best group for me, honestly, I had never seen a criminal group before and I love the members because they work hard. and respectfully, I would like to share my skills and improve myself. I will be useful in my activities within the game and in the media file.

• Why should we keep you in mind and what can you offer ?: Honestly, I am an active player and spend all my time playing in jail, I can give respect and help when necessary.

How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years

• Current member (s) of the group:
    The Company

• S e c t i o n 3 -

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hi, my name is Paul. I live in Mazatlan Sinaloa. I am 16 years old, in my free time I just like to play MTA I like to go out with friends or with my girlfriend, I like to exercise, I like sports, but my favorite sport is football. I like to meet people who are not my country, live on important dates with the family, my favorite language is the potugues I do not speak but I understand something.

-Section 1-

Username: JudeObiasca
In-game Nick : xJuDe|TF
Nationality: Half Australian / Half Pinoy
Country of residence: Philippines , Cebu city
English proficiency: 9/10
Other Languages: Italian-Tagalog

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Because i already wanted to do JailBreaks and i want to help OB to their Activity
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: i can offer my skills to jailbreaking , loyalty , kind , respectfull member and honest
How long you been playing in SAES?: since 5years but i stop then i came back just like 1month ago
Current group membership(s): The Forgotten , Age of Judgement , Cluckin' Bell , Kool time News

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello im jude im always wanted to play games such as mta;sa , gta;sa , gta v , gta iv and play console games with my families . and also i really love to hang with my families and i love them all , and also we always wanted to play baseball with my cousin . we really really love our family , we are friendly , kind respectful member and i like to Jail break to saesrpg , and i like teamworks with my friends.

@xJuDe said in Outbreak Organization:

-Section 1-

Username: JudeObiasca
In-game Nick : xJuDe|TF
Nationality: Half Australian / Half Pinoy
Country of residence: Philippines , Cebu city
English proficiency: 9/10
Other Languages: Italian-Tagalog

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Because i already wanted to do JailBreaks and i want to help OB to their Activity
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: i can offer my skills to jailbreaking , loyalty , kind , respectfull member and honest
How long you been playing in SAES?: since 5years but i stop then i came back just like 1month ago
Current group membership(s): The Forgotten , Age of Judgement , Cluckin' Bell , Kool time News

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello im jude im always wanted to play games such as mta;sa , gta;sa , gta v , gta iv and play console games with my families . and also i really love to hang with my families and i love them all , and also we always wanted to play baseball with my cousin . we really really love our family , we are friendly , kind respectful member and i like to Jail break to saesrpg , and i like teamworks with my friends.

Read OutBreak Requirements before applying next time . ''The applicant must be in an official gang .'' ~[Denied]~(red) , Re-Apply in 2 weeks.

-Section 1-

Username: stevieg
In-game Nick :Brooks
English proficiency: i'd rather it 7.5 out of 10

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well, i like the group's roleplay at all, i like the members and the well organized HQ Team and im very interested in being part of it.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Well, im pretty active player, im skilled at all, i ve been playing in this server for 2 years, i know all the basic rules around and i can offer activities as a member of this group.

rTECH- Professional
TMH- HQ
SAP- Pirate

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well, im known as Brooks in-game and my in real life name is nadhir, i live in tunisia exactly in sousse.I like playing video games such as MTA. Aight, lets talk about saes now, i started my career back in 2 years when i joined multiple of gangs (Cripz-CDC-ThC) and now im currently part of Tuga Thugs. i also tried cop life but left it that fast since it's very boring for me. I have so many friends in the server im known as the funny guy around hehe... That's it

@Brooks said in Outbreak Organization:

-Section 1-

Username: stevieg
In-game Nick :Brooks
English proficiency: i'd rather it 7.5 out of 10

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well, i like the group's roleplay at all, i like the members and the well organized HQ Team and im very interested in being part of it.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Well, im pretty active player, im skilled at all, i ve been playing in this server for 2 years, i know all the basic rules around and i can offer activities as a member of this group.

rTECH- Professional
TMH- HQ
SAP- Pirate

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well, im known as Brooks in-game and my in real life name is nadhir, i live in tunisia exactly in sousse.I like playing video games such as MTA. Aight, lets talk about saes now, i started my career back in 2 years when i joined multiple of gangs (Cripz-CDC-ThC) and now im currently part of Tuga Thugs. i also tried cop life but left it that fast since it's very boring for me. I have so many friends in the server im known as the funny guy around hehe... That's it

~[Denied.]~(red)