Outbreak Organization - Main Topic

Yoko

alt text

Hello there guys, Just wanted to make sure the new applicants follow the correct application format, we've implemented a new one so make sure you all follow it, also if you applied 24 hours before make sure you change/edit the application, otherwise you will be denied instantly.

Here's the application format (https://saesrpg.uk/topic/4129/outbreak-organization/2?page=1)

~[-Section 1-]~(#360707)

Username:
In-game Nick :
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Other Languages:

~[-Section 2-]~(#360707)

Why do you want to join us?:
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:
How long you been playing in SAES?:
Current group membership(s):

~[-Section 3-]~(#360707)

Something about you, no less than 100 words:

~[Make sure you follow the exact format as stated before. Best of wishes and good luck everyone.]~(green)

~[OB HQ Team]~(#901717)

-Section 1-

Username: Judyess

In-game Nick : Judyes

Nationality: Tunisian

Country of residence: Tunis,Sousse

English proficiency: I wouldn't rate 10/10 or 08/10 , Just i would like to rate to my english skills 7/10.

Other Languages: Arabic , Frensh

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well , I want to join this is group what is called as "OutBreak" , Because i want to be an member of them , they're active a lot , and i can bring all of my activities to this group.

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: Well , I can offer all of my
activities to this is group , and I'll be made about the media archive , everday.

How long you been playing in SAES?: I've been playing in SAES for 2 years ago.

Current group membership(s): OverdoseCrime

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello there, Im Amine I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 17 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.

-Section 1-

Username: theking01
In-game Nick: King
Nationality: Polish
Country of residence: Im a resident of Poland
English proficiency: Id like to rate it like 8 from 10
Other Languages: I can speak French a bit and also Im learning Spanish language aswell

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I would join this group because I like to make jailbreaks. This group was back and I want to join to help them become more active and get for them some experience that I got. Also Im enjoing of killing some cops and support some asses. Moreover, I got an idea from this group and I like itself RP. I just would have fun by doing some JBs with my friends (who are in) and I can help to OB with my activities
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I know that everyone can say "I can kill cops or Im having fun of killing some asses" for joining to a group, but I want to make it clearly: since OB was created (first time yet) it's only one group in which I want to be after all my time of play here - I hope my skills will not make you doubt me. And I can be active anytime you need time, always follow rules of groups and server (because for me, DM or other like that "for fun" makes person look like a retard). Plus I think I'm experienced enough on SAES for that. Im really experienced player and roleplayer as well as friendly person which takes things serious and fun when they need to be taken this way. I can benefit throughout helping in jbing with my ability which I consider good. I have a medium English and I remain active and skilled enough player. I'm a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I have the ability to work in a team environment. That's all I can say, I always stay friendly and mature player.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I have been playing SAES almost 4 years
Current group membership(s): The Outfit

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well, my name is Velislav and Im currently 26 years old a man from Poland, Warszawa. Like a person Im a bit stange but its okay. Im a seaman so I can be inactive sometimes(not often). I prefer to play some computers games such as Rust, CS:GO and of course our lovely MTA. I have been playing SAES since back 2014 I was called by my friend, so, he offered me to play there. I was inactive for some time because of my voyages at sea aswell. Now I was back from voyage and started to play MTA again. Joined the great for myself gang I mean The Outfit and having fun inside of it. Cannot tell about myself that I got any group or many gangs. I just got some experience by time of spent on SAES and Im always stay friendly and mature guy who are always can take jokes and serious things when they should be taken this way. Thats all about I wanted to tell about myself.

-Section 1-

Username: xxlautixx

In-game Nick: ZackLee

Nationality: Argentina

Country of residence: Argentina

English proficiency: 5/10

Other Languages: Spanish

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Outbreak Organization because I like to do Jail Break and I would think it good to assault.

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: could offer more role plays and more jail break.

Cunto tiempo llevas jugando en SAES ?: I've been playing since 2017 but I have 383 hours because I stopped playing for a while.

Current group membership(s): Bandero$ Crew

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: my real name is Lautaro, I'm good driving my NRG-500 and my Super GT, I like to be criminal and steal, get away well from the police and I get different shortcuts from the map.

-Section 1-

Username: subkage
In-game Nick : Douglass
Nationality: Dominican Republic
Country of residence: Dominican Republic
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: Spanish

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:The truth is that almost all my friends are in OB and I can have fun with them doing OB activities with them, that's why I would like to be accepted
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I can offer Events, Activity, JB, RP etc
How long you been playing in SAES?: since 2013
Current group membership(s): CEO,DZTG,ThC

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:My name is manuel vivo in RD with my 2 brothers one who plays mta and the other does not (Zodiac). I like to play saes, it's my favorite game I like to respect others ami am a kind person even if they are my enemies I always treat them well, I like to be playing with my companions because i like

-Section 1-

Username:Ganja34
In-game Nick :Ganja
Nationality:Turkish
Country of residence:Turkey
English proficiency:6/10
Other Languages:N/A

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:Have a good roleplay and many friends are inside of the group.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:I'm good roleplayer.I have good shooting skills ,have a good driving skills.I'm mature player and knowledgeable, funny and friendly.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I started to play saes in 2011 summer. I stay inactive 2-2,5 years and stay active like 4-4,5 years.
Current group membership(s):N/A.

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words::I am Burak Sonmez I live in Turkey/stanbul.I am study of machine engineering .I am 21 years old.I am fan of Besiktas.I love fps games too like Counter Strike:Global Offensive my CSGO rank is Global Elite and have good stats from Faceit.I like to play Pubg too I got nice rank from there too gold 1.I love crimside of SAES I like roleplaying I like gang but hating cops(pigs).

Thanks for Reading.

-Section 1-

Username: Mazgou123
In-game Nick : Andre
Country of residence: Tunisia
Other Languages: Arabic, French

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Outbreak Organization because I love the role so much, I also have too many friends in OB and It would be fun doing jailbreaks with them and also I'm sure that I'll help OB by hosting all kinds of activity.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I can consider myself as a skilled player, I'm so good at shooting, driving, and parachuting, also I'm mature and I'm sure that's I'm going to be a good member for the Outbreak Organization.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I started playing in SAES, 5 years, but I started being so active in the last 3 years.
-OverdoseCrime
-The Motor Head
-Black Eagle Security

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hi, my name is Mohamed, I'm 17 years old, I'm a funny, friendly and a good guy, I respect everyone my hobbies are playing video games especially online video games, I'm a big fan of FPS games like Counter-Strike, I also love playing PubG and Fortnite, sometimes I play free fire too, and I love watching anime and hanging out with friends.

-Section 1-

Username: tubcol
In-game Nick : Cruz
Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal
English proficiency: 8/10
Other Languages: I can understand spanish but i don't know how to write complete sentences.

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join this group because i always loved the types of activities u guys do and also this group might be the most active in SAES.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I'm an active player, easygoing and a respectful person. Sometimes i'm a little bit persistent or stubborn.
How long you been playing in SAES?: It's gonna be one year and a half in January.
Current group membership(s): N/A

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: I'm a 17 years old teenager from Portugal. I'm a normal guy who grew up in a house with good parents and a brother. Since my childhood i was bullied until i was like 13 years old that when i realized i wasnt nobody toy to make fun of and around that age i also started playing MTA for the first time. I really enjoyed playing it and that's why i'm still playing it. Since i started playing in SAES of course i didn't know how to play but nowadays i think i'm a experienced player and with a lot to offer.

alt text

Good afternoon people, just wanted to make sure you guys are aware we're reviewing the applications and, also giving you time to show us your efforts in activity. Thanks for being patient, an HQ will be posting results regarding your behavior soon, so stay tuned.

@Judyes
@King01
@ZackLee
@Douglass
@Spinkes

Consider the 4 applications ~[under review]~(orange) for now.

Same guys for you guys, ~[HQ's]~(3a2020) will get in touch with you via here, our main topic.

@GanjaB0SS
@Andre
@Cruz

Although it's been a good time we haven't forgot you guys, your applications status will be updated on the next HQ Post.

@jaimy @Lincoln

@Griffin @TameR @DarkSideR @Filex

Best regards, and merry christmas everyone !

~[OB HQ Team]~(3a2020)

-Section 1-

Username: detox
In-game Nick : Jax
Nationality: Lithuanian
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Other Languages: Lithuanian

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to enjoy the great moments that this group experiences on a daily basis, jail breaking & dm'ing cops mwahaha
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I can offer my activity, loyalty, team working skills my perseverance & excellence.
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since late 2013
Current group membership(s): DC Leader, RadioSA.

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: I don't usually have much to say about myself other than I enjoy gaming a lot it feels like immersing into a different dimension where you're free to do anything you wish and there are no limits. Anyways I enjoy partying, having fun mostly you only live once so you should live your life to the fullest. I sometimes end up playing basketball or football with friends but during summer since the winters are absolutely shite here, I also tend to enjoy fishing with my buddies sometimes we'd grab the ol' fishing rod and head out try to catch somethin big & long just like yoko's shlong. Last but not least been single for absolute ages right now jeez I wonder where's Donna she was the love of my life... Seriously though not much to say as I said above don't live a very exciting life currently don't get up to much.

-Section 1-

Username: hunterex
In-game Nick : Tapi
Nationality: Well my parents are from India, Indian.
Country of residence: Kuwait, Middle East.
English proficiency: I'd say 8/10
Other Languages: Hindi/urdu, can read Arabic and speak a little, Telugu.

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well I really like the concept of this group, and as I am on the crimeside now I would really like to be apart of this group.

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: First of all for my activity, I am pretty much online everyday in the evening. And I am friendly I do not rage or insult anyone, I really think am cool imo but it does not matter what I say about my self.
How long you been playing in SAES?: since 2015

• Cluckin' Bell

• RadioSa

• All loading Truck

• BES

• ZIP

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Well, My name is maaz. My parents are from India but I born in Kuwait and I live here. I've studied till 9th grade in school and then dropped out, don't really like that place. I always had passion in gaming mainly in shooting, simulation and role play. Well I wrigh 126KG and I am good at editing videos and pics. Well I think I am kinda antisocial but also kinda shy IRL, But yeh. Well not sure what else to say about me, I got 1 pair of shoes and 1 pair of broken slippers, one Casio watch, a wallet in which it says "miami". Well that's pretty much it.

-Section 1-

Username: lilou
In-game Nick : Disaster
Other Languages: Arabic and French

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience and have fun with jail breaking and participating in Arresting events .
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience which make me a good choice for this organization as i think .
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since 2011
Current group membership(s): The Motor Heads > TMH Gang: CripZ

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hello i'm Khalil ,16 years old , from Tunisia and live in Hammamet exactly . I like playing videos games like MTA / CSGO and also i love football . I have one brother and we started playing saes together named Rizoro ingame. Well i started palying since 2011 so i did so many things in SAES , i joined organizations and had alot of experiences . I am a good player and helpful . My strength is : Shooting- which i do practice very often because i would love to be very skilled in SAES, as it will make me pleased and also i practice as much as i can on other servers know as "RedvsBlues" server.

-Section 1-

Username: oussama88
In-game Nick: RadiO
Other Languages: Arabic and French

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Well, because Outbreak Organization has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i havn't a lot of experience, so i would play with them together and have new friends and improve my self. Shortly Outbreak Organization is special on my eye.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: i have some strengths like communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening and obey the orders given by the higher ranked individuals, also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides and i think that i am one of you because i like doing JailBreaks and give freedom to people.
How long you been playing in SAES?: Since 2015 but after a long inactive period i was back since 2 months ago.
Current group membership(s): Cluckin'Bell

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: my ingame name is RadiO, but my real name is Oussama Jemli, i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Sousse on the 23rd of October 2002, i am now sixteen years old . I live with my family in Sousse,my father works as a School Director and my mother is a Dentist i love her so much such as my Brother he is a puple in a Private School. Im studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend.

Kind regards,
alt text

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : Mechul
Nationality :Tunisa
**English proficiency :**7/10
Other Languages : English

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us? I want to join OB because they are a group that likes to do JB which I like too

Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I'm an active player, easygoing and a respectful person. Sometimes i'm a little bit persistent or stubborn.

How long you been playing in SAES?: snice 2014.

Current membership(s) :
gang : ~[Wild~Agels]~(blueviolet) ((WA))
gang : ~[Comondo_Da_Capital]~ ((CDC))
Squad : ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy) ((ICE))
Squad : ~[The Strike Team]~(navy) ((TST))
Group : ~[Cunning Stunts]~(yellow) ((CS))

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words : My name is Khalil Im 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ teams decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say ill show my best effort and bests for be a part of OB. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ma boi, funny boy and trustable. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope OB HQs like my application and wish see me in OB.

~[\Viva Outbreak, negros!/]~

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : O|EloThAm
Nationality : Tunisa
English proficiency :8/10
Other Languages : English/french/arabic/Deutsch

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us? Since I am a fresher, so I need a platform where I can gain new skills as well as Jbing the pricesly one. Apart from that working as an Out breaker in such a reputed group will provide me with some experience as well as exposure to this Unique grp . Being a member for your group can bring a great career path for me.
If its into outbreakers the answer could be, I want to be part into different aspects of OB . It would be a challenging role as I would be pushing myself out of the comfort zone by working on something which I havent tried.

Current membership(s): The Outfit
Group : N/A

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words : i will not delay , I was inactive for serveral reasons the most necessary one is education ( a little bit about closing Confero's while i was a HQ) , since i succeed on it i decided to join back SAES , at the first i was a little bit hesitate while i was missing everything here ( The old memmories ) but i just found myself interesiting yet on this server pricesly when I joined back Outfit where i found my comfort and happiness. Last but not least , You can say that Jbing from the reasons that makes being active those days esapicelly with ma boyz idk if you guys are seeing me around , but im jbing like 20 times per day xd .

alt text

Hi applicant's and members, here's the results for the recent applicants that were pending and under review. We'd like to thank everyone for the support and effort you guys do to join the Outbreak , is not an easy way therefore not everybody can make it, but never give up. Here is Results ;

@Judyess: Thank you for your interest in order to join our organisation. Therefore I have to inform that your answer will be negative this time , you are just not ready to join us , You are ~['Denied']~(red) Re-apply after two weeks.

@King01 : Thank you for your interest to be a part of our family. Your application is decent but after several discussion with our HQ team, we have decided to give a ~[Pending]~(orange) to you.

@Zacklee: Your application is "~[Denied]~(red)".After your application we did not see arround us.Thank you for your interest.If you still want to join us re-apply after two weeks

@Douglass : thank you for applying OB . After huge amount of time hanging I thought you maybe have potential. You are '~[Pending]~(orange)' , show us your loyalty.

@Spinkes: Thanks for applying OB , You are '~[Pending]~(orange)' . Hang with us and show yourself with JB's .

@GanjaB0SS : First of all thank you for your wishes to be a part of us. I'd like to announce you about your situation is ~[under-review.]~(purple)

@Andre: thank you for your interest to be part of Outbreak but we couldn't see the effort that we expect from you , you are '~[Denied]~(red)' Re-apply after two weeks.

@Cruz: Your Application is "~[Pending]~(orange)". Hang with us more and show us yourself with Jailbreaks .Application form is quite enough but we do not know all about you.

@Jaimy: I am here to inform you that you have been '~[Accepted]~(green)' , you have shown great effort ingame , therefor we'd like to welcome you to Outbreak.

@Lincoln: Thanks for showing up interest but you are lacking in experience to join us , You are '~[Denied]~(red)' , Re-apply after 2 weeks.

@Griffin: Thank you for applying OB , We have noticed your efforts and your will to join us , but we would like to see more from you so keep hanging with us and show us that you really want to join us, You are '~[Pending']~(orange)

@Tamer: Thank you for your interest to be part of Outbreak family. After you applied we didn't see enough effort to be part of our family. You are not active as much as we want and I know you from old days , You are '~[Denied]~(red)' re-apply when you are active.

@Darksider: Same as griffin , We would like to see more from you so keep hanging with us and show us that you really want to join us, You are '~[Pending']~(orange)

@Filex: thanks for applying OB but We are sorry to say that you don't fit our recruitments that we expect from you , You are ''~[Denied']~(red)' , Re-apply after 2 weeks.

New applicants will be answered by our hq @Mrwan

As I said ''Denied Applicants . It does not mean that you cannot join us. We waited from that you guys will show us your loyalty and put some efforts to join us . Feel free to re-apply in two weeks . While this period of time , You are welcome to prove us your loyalty.''

After all , See you guys next year 2019 , Outbreak HQ's Wish you a happy new year .

A new year
A new start
and
Way to go!

-Section 1-

In-game Nick : [WA]PewD
Nationality: Indonesia
Other Languages: English

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: First i like jailbreaking and i do it a lot
Current group membership(s): Wild Angels

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hi! my name is Rizky, i'm from indonesia the beautiful place to live. I'm 15yo still studying. started play SAES since 6 weeks ago! My hobby is playing games all the time. I can play games like 5-7 hours per day. I'm a guy that wanted to explore some unique stuff. I'm friendly guy.

Username:ItzSpiecy
In-game Nick :Skinner
Nationality:Greece
Country of residence:Ano Liosia Greece
English proficiency:i rating my english skills at arround at 7/10 8/10
Other Languages:Greeks,English

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?:Because i like to doing JailBreak and killing cops in JB i like to here in this Group i'm criminal i like to playning with other members from OB to doing Jailbreaks and killing alot of cops i like the activity to he's got and the teamwork to got this group in JB
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?:Events,Jailbreaks,Activitys, And alot of time ingame
How long you been playing in SAES?:5-6 months
Current group membership(s):CEO.

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words:i'm 15 years old i like to playning alot of videogames i like to playning very alot mta i like to meet new ppl and making new friends ingame and playning with him i playning football 11 years i like to eating Ice cream and Souvlaki an famous food in Greece and i like Ice Cream Rolls i got Asthma i get an new sister last 2 months and i'm friendly and i respecting other players ingame and i i want to be when i will goin 18 years old Car Mechanic

-Section 1-

Username: estyyle
In-game Nick : Hazy
Nationality: Brazilian
Country of residence: Brazil
Other Languages: Portuguese

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: I liked the history of the group and its in-game activities
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I have much to offer to the OB and its members, as my loyalty and all possible help
How long you been playing in SAES?: 4 year

• The Outfit

• Cartel El Muertos

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: My name is Eric I am known as Hazy, SAES game 4 years (since 2014) I have been part of some gang inside the game as TT, CDC and VA. I am now in O ah about 7 months game every day and I am active, I like to do Roleplays when I am available. I have full capacity to be part of Outbrak Organization because I am an experienced player in SAES I have many friends who are part of the Organization and that is what made me come here.

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : OC|>Alex
Nationality: Bulgarian
English proficiency: Will say 7/10
Other Languages: Bulgarian

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: I like to kill cops and I'm making jailbreaks almost everyday and I want to make it with friends, because there are times when the cops are camping inside and can't make jailbreak alone.
Current membership(s): OverdoseCrime - IAC - CEO

-Section 3-
Something about you, no less than 100 words: I started playing in SAES in June,2017. I was playing as criminal as cop. My first gang was FXR. This gang wasn't with topic and left them. I played more time and wanted to join a gang which is 0,1 or 2lvl, because I needed to play more to join lvl 4-5 gang. I had a lot of friends there and more of them are in Blood Brothers MC now. I don't know why, but Fastyoung closed it. As I said earlier I wanted to join 0 or 1 lvl. I joined Confero's. They kicked me. It was a normal day and UE and more one gang turfed I don't remember who. I was helping UE and on the next day they kicked me without reason. In November or December, 2017 I joined UE. They kicked me, because my friend and I went to the BR as cops. It wasn't our and someone and my friend told us that we can join it as cops. And they kicked me. Then my friend Mrwan asked for a help to his gang named The Corleone. After 1-2 weeks it was closed. I joined WA and left it, because UE told me to come back again and other people told me to apply for them. I joined UE again and was staying around 2-3 months. I was bored of crim side and went to the cop side. I joined SAPA , I got my PC Diploma and left it. Then I joined Special Task Force - STF. I left and will tell you why in the game :). After that I went inactive for 4-5 months and now I'm in OverdoseCrime. About myself I like to play basketball and MTA. These 2 things are my hobbies.

~Thanks For Reading~
~ Written by Alex~

alt text
First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for even thinking about applying for our beautiful organisation, keep In mind that we never Ignore anyone's effort and we're always doing our best to give you all many chances as we can, I'd like to wish you all the best of luck and looking forward to do some work with you all, here Is the answers for the last applications.

@J-a-x Thank you so much for your efforts, You're pretty good In shooting and you're skilled enough to be one of us but skills aren't everything In order to be a part of us, we're also looking for mature and motivated people and as far as we know till now you need to work a bit in your attitude and most importantly show us yourself more, you need to hang with us more and participate in our activities more, I'm sorry to tell you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 week If you're still Interested.

@Tapi Thank you so much for your effort, Never saw you In our activities and you haven't shown any Interest In order to be one of us, I'd suggest you to keep hanging with us and show us that you really want to join, I'm sorry to Inform you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks If you're still Interested.

@Disa Thank you so much for your effort, You weren't around that much among us and we haven't seen you In our activities, so I suggest you that next time you apply for OB, You should focus on joining our activities and hang with us In order to receive any feedbacks, I am sorry but you're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks If you're still Interested.

@RadiO Thank you for your effort, You've a weak application and no one saw you among us In our activities even when you were online, I suggest you to join our activities next time If you want to be considered, ~[DENIED]~(red).

@Mechul Thank you for your efforts, we haven't seen you around with us and you are not even skilled enough to be a part of Outbreak, I suggest you to keep hanging with us and learn, You're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks.

@EloThAm Thank you so much for your efforts, We haven't seen you around with us at all, and you need to stick with us and hang with us In order to join, You're ~[DENIED]~(red), Apply again In 2 weeks.

Mrwan
Commander of Outbreak

alt text

-Section 1-

Username: kaptan44
In-game Nick: Soulfly
Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Other Languages: Arabic, Spanish and a little corrupt Portuguese.

-Section 2-

Why do you want to join us?: Very good quality and cool organization, the roles and activities they have used attracts my attention a very active and fun place I want to join here because it is an organization that I can really enjoy and I can prove myself, just give me this chance and you will see that I am very loyal to the truth.
Why should we take you into consideration, and what can you offer?: I have a very strong work ethic. While working on a project, I try to raise the project before the delivery time instead of trying to grow up to the delivery time. In the organization I worked last year, I had promoted three projects that I had been working on before. I'm pretty good at writing something. When it comes to writing, I attach great importance to details. I already like writing RP story I worked with a editing as well as the story I worked and I learned how to write by addressing the target audience there. Since I started working, I have successfully accomplished the targeted task goals for each quarter and I have been an employee who has always been appreciated and promoted. My attitude towards calmness and thinking, and my attitude towards difficult situations has brought me to this day. Throughout my career, I have worked as a responsible person and I have learned how to effectively understand and provide solutions. However, I think that I have strong communication skills with my teammates and managers. In the team I worked with, they said that I had strong presentation skills.
How long you been playing in SAES?: I am an active player in SAES for 5 or 6 years.
San Andras Fire Department > Lieutenant
San Andreas Medics > Paramedic
San Andras Pirates > Treasure Hunter
Cunning Stunts > Division Manager
The Motor Heads > Patrol Heads
Black Eagle Security > Gate Man

-Section 3-

Something about you, no less than 100 words: Hey There! My name is Tolga and i living in Turkey/Malatya. I was born in Antalya but moved to Malatya with my family. I'm 20 (twenty) years old, i'm going to university and preparing for collage exams. I'm learning mostly accountancy in school. Let's talk about my appearance and futures; Well, first of all i have a dark brown eyes within straight, short and black hair. I hate drugs and drug addicts because i see someone in my city. I want to be philosopher in the future because i always think like philosophers. I need talk about my hobbies; Well, i like visit historical places and explore unknown areas. Also i'm going to gym twice in a week and love it.