Closed Organisation  ·  75 members

S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics

DROT

@Pedro On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our family. We noticed that not only you didn't put much effort in your application but you didn't the follow the correct Application Format. Plus, you failed to fulfill the minimum requirements on the last part of this process.

Unfortunately, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ.

@model-0 On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for the time invested in your application aswell as your interest in joining our family. After a long discussion between our members, we've come to the conclusion that you have the required profile to be part of our Academy program, and because of that, your application has been set to "~[SAT Accepted]~(blue,black)" status.

~[Make sure you join our Discord channel to fully understand your next steps in this process.]~(black)

Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

~[Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.]~(black)

~[-SWAT HQ.]~(black)

alt text

August S.W.A.T. Academy Recruitment!

~[S.W.A.T.]~(blue) recruitment is ~[CLOSED]~(red).

~[S.A.T.]~(#385dc2) recruitment is ~[OPEN]~(green)!

During the period that SWAT recruitment is closed, we will no longer ask for applications. Instead, all you have to do if you'd like to undergo two weeks of SWAT Academy, is click on the discord link below and express your interest in "#swat-academy-recruitment" channel. Your chances depend entirely on your own skills and results, no player will be favoured over another; this means that you will get an opportunity to show what you're worth and remove any doubts some might have. For more info about SAT, refer to post one.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/w6RsS4D

alt text

Name: rozsa zsombor (capy)
Country Flag: I'm hungary
England Level: 7
Why u want to join SWAT: Cus im complately suitabl3 for it
Why Should we accept u: cus im ready to be swat hq and ald hesha's dog better than him

In-game Name: Miriam
Username / Account-name: chert123
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): I think A2
Nationality: Russian
Languages Spoken: Russian,Ukrainian,English
Average Ping: 70
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself: I do not like to talk about myself, because I do not think that
this is interesting to you. I want to join the SAT, and then the SWAT, my English is bad, but I will always be on the squad.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: I played before, but now I came back. (I played at intervals)
How much do you play each day: All summer I will play a lot, but in september I study at the university. 4-6 hours per day.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: was in the FBI for about a week
Name the reason(s) for leaving: kicked don't remember why
Current group memberships: Nope
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): There were no violations on this account, but there used to be.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Yes, everyone got adminjail. I think for ravange dm and more.

III. Personal skills and knowledge

Your strengths: I, like all people, do not think that I have any strengths in the game.
Your weaknesses: I think English
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well, I like squad style of play. Since I have problems with English, I can't play Pull over rp, and RP of SWAT suits me.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am funny, I play a lot and want to play.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation:
It was an ordinary quiet morning. All the people woke up and went to work.On the road there were many people who were waitingfor a traffic light.The truck crashed at full speed, a lot of people died, he got out of the car and started shooting at half-dead people.The police immediately arrived at this place. The trucker was very well armed and he had a mined truck.
The police could not cope with it. The police decided to call a detachment S.W.A.T because this detachment is engaged in terrorism and a number of other tasks. S.W.A.T quickly managed to solve this problem by killing truckers with a sniper rifle. After that, the soldiers from the Desert Eagle's unit were called in to demine the truck.

@Miriam On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our family.
I'm gonna cut this short: you copy-pasted every single bit of another S.W.A.T. application - as you can see here.

Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

August S.W.A.T. Academy Recruitment!

~[S.A.T.]~(#385dc2) recruitment is ~[OPEN]~(green) until ~[01.09.2019]~(red)

~[S.W.A.T.]~(blue) application recruitment is ~[CLOSED]~(red) until ~[01.09.2019]~(green)

alt text

Reminder that all you have to do to become part of SAT is join SWAT discord and express your interest in "swat-academy-recruitment" channel. More information concerning Swat Academy can be found on post one.

SWAT Discord: https://discord.gg/w6RsS4D

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

September S.W.A.T. Recruitment!

S.W.A.T. recruitment is ~[OPEN]~(lime)!

S.A.T. recruitment is ~[OPEN]~(lime)!

alt text

S.A.T.: All you have to do if you'd like to undergo two weeks of SWAT Academy, is click on the discord link below and express your interest in general chat. Your chances depend entirely on your own skills and results, no player will be favoured over another; this means that you will get an opportunity to show what you're worth and remove any doubts some might have. For more info about SAT, refer to post one.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/w6RsS4D

alt text
alt text
If you want to join S.W.A.T. without going through S.A.T., you will have to fill out the following application format. Failing to meet the requirements will instantly get you denied so put some thought into it. Expressing interest via application will instantly put you into voting phase, without offering flexibility of S.A.T. to prove your skills and get to know members. If you weren't around for a while or/and aren't known by S.W.A.T. members then you should head to S.A.T. instead.

~[S.W.A.T. HQ reserves rights of offering S.A.T. membership to applicants who were not ready to join S.W.A.T. at the time of application.]~(red)

:::

alt text
alt text

I. Personal Info

• In-game Name:

• Username / Account-name:

• Nationality:

• Languages Spoken:

• Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference):

• Average Ping:

• Average FPS:

• Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):

II. In-game experience

• When did you join the server:

• How much do you play each day:

• Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:

• Name the reason(s) for leaving:

• Current group memberships:

• If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:

• Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):

• Name the reasons why you received these punishments:

(= this question has to be answered in full sentences)**

• Your strengths*:

• Your weaknesses*:

• Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*:

• Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*:

• Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Pengo

Username / Account-name: Pengo

Nationality: Bulgarian

Languages Spoken: Bulgarian, English

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B2

Average Ping: 20-40

Average FPS: 50

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):
Hello, my name is Michael. I'm 22 law student. I'm aware that most of you would most likely be aware of who I am, as I've been around the block for a while, probably the past 6+ years. I've been absent recently, due to real life responsibilities such as university and work. My personal interests consist mostly of psychology, social sciences and such. I'm wildly imaginative individual which gives me the confidence that I'm a fit addition to a group that's based on a role play community server.

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server: I think it was around mid 2012

How much do you play each day: A couple of hours.

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: SWAT, FBI, TST, TT, AA, O, HA (Hells Angels) and I'm pretty sure I'm missing one or two.

Name the reason(s) for leaving: I've been pretty loyal for long time to each gang/squad I've been a part of. My most recent gang - Outfit, I was a member of for quite a while, around 2 years if I remember correctly. I left it because it's pretty much dead and I don't want to be a part of an idle group.

Current group memberships: None at the moment.

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Sure.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Yes.

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: For the past 6+ years I've had some issues with bans, but I can't remember them particularly well. However I've got myself in trouble before, for sure.

(= this question has to be answered in full sentences)**

Your strengths*: I my loyalty to be a certain strength in any given situation. I'm very much outspoken when it comes to unfairness and misjudgements (Which is also something that I consider a weakness nonetheless).
All of my current experience with the server and the game gives me good advantage over most players both in the gaming aspect and particularly in the role play aspect, which I believe must still hold great value for each organization that's hosted on this server. I like discussion, so in any case I will be happy to resolve issues or anything socially related with ease.

Your weaknesses*: As I've said in my previous point, I'm very much outspoken, which is mostly an issue, but I've been trying to manage things by trying to not be too much involved with what's going on. I'm also bad at driving.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*: One of my most earliest experiences was with SWAT. I've been on both sides and just once again, I've proven myself that being a criminal is really not my thing, as I'm hardly the best at avoiding being caught by the police. The main reason that I'd like to join SWAT is that I only see myself fit on the one place I originally began to involve myself with the server affairs, which led to many great experiences that led to either great things or not so great things as well. I guess you can phrase it with a simple "Nostalgia"

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*: I'd like to think so, yes.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):
It is a quiet Friday morning in San Fierro's SWAT HQ. We've been on the shooting range for the past 45 minutes practicing, as we got alarmed about an ongoing bank robbery in Los Santos bank. We get fully equipped and ready for action in an instant. As we travel to the Bank, I was rather anxious about getting into my very first counter-terrorist action, as I remember my training and many important rules our Pro Cops Instructor gave us in my academy years. No time... Here we arrive on scene and in a flash, the whole team is in position. There are people on the roof ready to approach the bottom floors where the whole staff and civilians are kept hostage, 2 snipers covering the entrance and a whole team of both police and SWAT forces ready to negotiate.... Negotiations... Those suckers from LSPD think that this old trick would work in that situation. At first we didn't know almost anything about our terrorists, but here comes the Chief of police explaining to our commander that we're dealing with experienced and well organized bunch. We tried to approach the entrance, but then we heard a loud explosion.... I assume this was the vault. They are closing in and we can't do anything to prevent them from getting any further. There were too many civilians at hand. After a while, my colleague said on the radio "Hey, Mike, I need you to see something." I quickly went to him on the roof that was guarding the main entrance to the bank and as I looked through the scope, I was shocked... I just remembered that I sent my wife to the bank this morning, so she could pay our mortgage, but I was even more shocked when I saw the plumber lying down next to her, holding her hand. I was pissed off. I took the sniper and shot that bitch right in her eye. Everyone heard the glass cracking, but didn't yet knew that I shot first. That's when all hell broke loose. The SWAT team on the roof have just reached the bottom floor, but weren't informed that the door is loaded with satchel charges, when they heard the panic inside, they kicked the door open and got vaporized in an instant. We heard a loud bang, windows got shattered, the police chief ordered full on invasion, so our team kicked in, it was such a bloody mess... 43 civilians were killed, 12 SWAT team members got obliterated by the trap door, 3 got killed during the action and one of our snipers jumped off a 6 story building saying "Wtf nubs, wait for Element to give orders you retards". Chief of police got disbanded, the remaining of my SWAT friends are now in mental hospital and I'm in a jail cell, free from the whole divorce bullshit that my bitch of a wife would've get me through eventually. At least I don't have to pay alimony! ... And that's how I've got kicked out of the SWAT forces.

@Pengo On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for the time you invested in your application and interest showed in joining our family.

We've analyzed your case, however, we haven't exactly came into a solid conclusion about you, personally wise. It seems that you have a history of bad behavior in the past, regarding your previous organizations, but at the same time, you've showed that you're not that much of an idiot, and you can prove yourself to be a valuable asset to this squad.

Because of that, your application has been set on "~[pending]~(orange,black)" status.

Use this opportunity get to know S.W.A.T., its officers and organization as a whole. A final response will be given in the following weeks.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

• 2 weeks later...

@Pengo After a long discussion between our family members, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that, your application has been ~[accepted]~(green,black). You've shown an amazing effort throughout the past days and weeks and we're truly excited to see you wearing the S.W.A.T. tags and outfits.

Don't forget to contact any rank 3+ member to receive your entry test!

Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

• 1 month later...

alt text

November S.W.A.T. Recruitment!

~[S.A.T.]~(#385dc2) recruitment is ~[CLOSED]~(red)!

~[S.W.A.T.]~(blue) application recruitment is ~[OPEN]~(green)

alt text

alt text

If you want to join ~[S.W.A.T.]~(blue) without going through S.A.T., you will have to fill out the following application format. Failing to meet the requirements will instantly get you denied so put some thought into it. Expressing interest via application will immediately put you into voting phase, without offering flexibility of S.A.T. to prove your skills and get to know members. If you weren't around for a while or/and aren't known by S.W.A.T. members then you should likely head to S.A.T. instead. Should S.A.T. recruitment be closed, refer to paragraph below:

S.W.A.T. HQ reserves rights of offering S.A.T. membership to applicants who were not ready to join S.W.A.T. at the time of application.

alt text
alt text
I. Personal Info

• In-game Name:

• Username / Account-name:

• Nationality:

• Languages Spoken:

• Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference):

• Average Ping:

• Average FPS:

• Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):

II. In-game experience

• When did you join the server:

• How much do you play each day:

• Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:

• Name the reason(s) for leaving:

• Current group memberships:

• If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:

• Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):

• Name the reasons why you received these punishments:

(*= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

• Your strengths*:

• Your weaknesses*:

• Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*:

• Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*:

• Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:WaSsiM

Username / Account-name:wissou

Nationality: Algerien

Languages Spoken:Arab.English.Turk.Frensh

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference):C1

Average Ping:76-100

Average FPS:60-70

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):Well,Hello im Wassim im 17 years old im from algeria,im acalm boy and friedly and ilove to help pepols at every thing.

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server:since 2011

How much do you play each day:2-5H

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:ICE-TST-CDC-REBEL-CDS-Pirus

Name the reason(s) for leaving:ICE(Ileft bcz iwant join tst)TST(igot kicked bcz ihave problem with jhon)CDC(ILeft bcz iwant to start anew life with police)Rebel(ILeft bcz iwant join pirus)Pirus(Igot kicked bcz iwas inactive for some problems but its fixed)

Current group memberships: N/A

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:Yes, I will.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):N/A

Name the reasons why you received these punishments:N/A

Your strengths*:RolePlaying,Shooting,Arresting,TeamWork,Parachute

Your weaknesses*:For now just swimming

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*:I want to join SWAT because they are the best team in SAES. She has TeamWork excellent. And there are magnificent people.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*:I can offer my loyalty and skills by any means. Besides these, I could say that I'm a really lovely person and always willing to help my friends in any kinds of situations.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):Los Santos,28th October 2019This date is known for the terrorist attack. It was a nice day.I rested home,I was out of duty.Suddenly my official phone began to ring.They told me to draw in LSPD.I fired the car and when I came I had what I could see...I noticed how my colleagues stumbled upon the action.I did not know what was happening .At that moment the atmosphere was very exciting.I made SWAT emergency equipment.When we arrived 20 SWAT officers to the room where the tactics are organized...We got information that the LS Bank building was attacked by the well-known AlMunazama terrorist group.We entered 3 SWAT vehicles and headed for there.The AlMunazama's goal is to steal more than 300kg of gold in the safe from the Bank.They managed to break the safe and they were already preparing to go.They could not because of there were a lot of police around the building .There were 2 helicopters above the building .It was launched.We divided into 2 Teams.The first team was called the Assault Unit,and the other team was called the Support Unit.I belonged to Team 1 and we started to enter the building at the main entrance.We had information to hold over 50 hostages.There were 2 terrorists in the main hall of the Bank and the salter.We succeeded in using our equipment to blind the thrillers and we overcame them.The second task was to wait for them.The point was to get in touch with them so that we could find out what their plan was .At one point a big door opened and the shooting started.The Ak-47 heard. The terrorist managed to hit our colleague who was by us.The sorrow was so it did not hit me.We retreated and we stopped in the cover. He failed to shoot and we managed to overcome him.Team 1 went to the top of the box,and Team 2 stayed down.When we started the operation,there were only 5 of them at the safe.They did not expect our action and we managed to overcome them all before we overcame them,was one terrorist guarding their back.Our colleague died from shooting and was shot in the lungs.We had to kill that guy because of our safe.When we overcame that colonel,we arrested those others who got into the safe.they did not steal from the bank and everything was returned to their place but we lost one colleague...

@Wassim On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for the time you invested in your application and your interest in joining our squad. We're still evaluating your application and going through a deep discussion about your case, and because of that, your application is currently set on "~[pending]~(orange,black)" status.

Keep in mind that this doesn't mean that you're not allowed to patrol or hang around with our members.

Wishing you all the best,

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

• 3 weeks later...

@Wassim On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), Your application is not good enough and does not match our standards at all, however since you're interested in joining SAT we'll give you a chance proving yourself trough SAT Academy, so feel free to join SWAT Discord ( https://discord.gg/HPKnTDR ) and ask any high ranked for getting added in SAT, Good luck!
alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Max
Username / Account-name: rana
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B9
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages Spoken: English and Arabic
Average Ping: 100-200
Average FPS: 50
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): First Hello all My real name is Mohamed. I like Playing MTA. I joined SAES since 2015. My name in game is Max. I joined some squads like ICE.TST . But I left ICE to try another squad. TST Died. But now im playing as trainee and i want join the best squad SWAT. Im good player and im active. Im good arrester.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: Since 2015
How much do you play each day: 7-8 Hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: ICE And TST
Name the reason(s) for leaving:
ICE: To try another squad
TST: Died

Current group memberships: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Yes i think i will participate in SAT because im good Cop
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I didnt recieve any ban or kick
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

Your strengths: Drive, Shoot and Arrest
Your weaknesses: Lag
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Because S.W.A.T Is the most active and the best squad on SAES and i want join it because I want help them and work hard to be royal like them. And S.W.A.T Members are active and they respect the other players and squads.. They are the best and i think I can join SWAT because my skills is good for it not bad.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because Im very good arrester and im active and i can help them when they need me. And Im respectful player Like Swat Members :D
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): In 21th November It was a great story happened in that day and i remember it from now this story called the Great Arrester I was walking to home then i saw a criminal they were Pirus and i was SWAT and the weather were bad at the evening and they had drugs in their car then I ran to catch them by walk then they rode their car and i called My friend from SWAT Too then he come with car fast then i rode it and i ran to them fast but we had a problem they fired the place to run away and we took time to fix the way to go and we took time but i located him and i found him they were 8 Criminals and we were 2 Cops then i tried to stop them but the war happened and i must open fire then i opened the fire and i killed like 2 By M4. but the others were not easy like other criminals and I called all SWAT members to come then the criminals called more . Then we came to their secret room to see if they are there or no but we hear something like a big Granede near us and we tried to fix it fast and find the wire to fix it fast and we fixed it then we ride the car and saw them at The bank with a bag of money and i sniper 1 criminals and he DIED then i go to them before they kill us and i catch them and i arrested them. And i go to My leader then he Promoted me for my good work and i did a lot of stories like this more and more and more and all criminals now in jail and the city are good and no one scared because they have great arrester. And we catched them by By our weapons because we were S.W.A.T :D

@Maxyou12 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info
** In-game Name**: FreezOom
** Username / Account-name**: maxismuz4141
** Age**: 16
** Gender**: M
** Nationality**: Turkish
** Languages Spoken**: Turkish and English
** Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference):Between B1 and B2
** Average Ping
:50-60
** Average FPS**: 60+
** Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hi My names is Mert I'm 16 years old I'm living in kocaeli with my Family I like the play computer games in my Free times also hang with my friend also I'm going to high sChool when my high school finish I wanna go University of Architecture I have one brother I like the help someone who need heLp also I'm good in swimming
II. In-game experience
** When did you join the server
: in 2014
** How much do you play each day**: 5-6 Hours
** Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies**:
TST- R.I.P
MMC- Leader close the gang in 2015
FBI- Because I didn't want to be a cop anymore. I wanted to go back to Crime side
HS- R.I.P
MI6- R.I.P
ETF- I wanted to go back to Crim side
UE- I wanted to go back to cops side
** Name the reason(s) for leaving**: Looks the Up
** Current group memberships**:
IAC,TMH,Cluck,Global Trust,SAPA
** If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Yes I will
** Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s)
: 2014 oNe timEs I got banned
** Name the reasons why you received these punishments**: multiaccount
** Your strengths**: FirSt of All Im loyal human alSo Im never give up when Im trying to do somethink(like arrest someone)Also I have great RP skills(I can do good RP)
** Your weaknesses**: Im turk also Im human so sometimes I can be stubborn
** Why do you want to join S.W.A.T**.: Well everyone know the SWAT.They are best squad in SAES,also SWAT members have great teamwork theyre helping each other
** Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Bec I have unique Skills like Arresting,Driving etc. And SWAT have unique skills to Thats why I can suit the SWAT
** Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words)

Las Venturas,22Th November 2019, It was fully normal day in the city,SWAT Officer John just woke up and he started the do breakfast after he finish the breakfast he started to wear his SWAT uniform,after he takes the his car key and guns and he arrived to SWAT base and start the wait for backup call after 20-25 minutes.he got a call on radio that too much criminal was trying to stole Money from Las Venturas Bank Officer John took his m4 and he went to the enforcer,after 10-15 min he arrived the scene area,when he arrived the area he heard some shoots.He call the backup in radio and he start the wait someone to help his after 10-15 min FBI units arrived the area.They took the cover and was waiting for an order of their Leader,Leader told them to get inside building from Roof and second door,when they enter the building they saw 2 dead people and 2 civilian SWATs and FBI units successful clear the area after they save the citizens Officer John saw the one locked crate and he report it to his Leader,Leader told him ask bomb disposal expert in radio for blow up.Officer John ask bomb disposal expert in radio for blow the crate. bomb disposal expert arrived the scane area in 5 min and he successfull blow the crate.After they clear the area All of the units has came back to their places and went back to regular patrol.

@Freezoom Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:MulayimSert

Username / Account-name:MulayimSert

Nationality:Turkey

Languages Spoken:Turkish and English

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference):b2 an c1

Average Ping:20 80

Average FPS:60+

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):First Hello all My real name is Turgut. I like Playing MTA. My name in game is MulayimSert. My first experiments in squads. Im good player and im active. Im good arrester.

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server:1 or 2 moths ago

How much do you play each day:5 hours a day

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:-

Name the reason(s) for leaving:-

Current group memberships:-

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:Sure

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):-

Name the reasons why you received these punishments:-

Your strengths*:-

Your weaknesses*:-

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*:Is there something to do?

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*: procop in officer

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):-

: I. Personal Info

In-game Name:Denizufuk

Username / Account-name:Denizufuk

Nationality:Turkey

Languages Spoken:Turkish and Germany

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): a2

Average Ping:20 80

Average FPS:60+

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):First Hello all My real name is Deniz. I like Playing MTA. My name in game is Denizufuk. My first experiments in squads. Im good player and im active. Im good arrester.

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server:1 or 2 moths ago

How much do you play each day:5 hours a day

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:-

Name the reason(s) for leaving:-

Current group memberships:-

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:Sure

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):-

Name the reasons why you received these punishments:-

(= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths:-

Your weaknesses:-

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:Is there something to do?

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*: procop in officer

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):-

@MulayimSert @DenizUfuk thank you for taking interest in our squad. Unfortunately at this time we're not able to go forwards with your application for several reasons: You both used exactly the same application with exception of basic information like different names and age. Entirety of section three "III. Personal skills and knowledge" is missing. Application is poorly written with evidently no effort made, for this reason you're ~[DENIED.]~(red) You may try again once you're ready to fill out the format properly.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

@Maxyou12 On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), Your application is not good enough and does not match our standards at all, If you still willing to be part of SWAT family I'd suggest you re-applying (With improved application) in 2 weeks (starting from now 06/12), during that time hang/patrol with SWAT members, good luck!

alt text

-SWAT HQ