Closed Organisation  ·  72 members

S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics

DROT

@Medusa Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: SILIKONDY
Username / Account-name: SILIKONDY
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): Around B2 and C1
Nationality: TUNISIAN
Languages Spoken: Arabic,French,English
Average Ping: 70/80
Average FPS: 59
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello,I started playing this game with my friends since last year,And i'm still enjoying it till this day .Im 21 years old,I live in TUNISIA, In the famous city SOUSSE.I spend my day working then i spend the rest of it playing .Im playing SAES for a while now ,I made a lot of friends whom i enjoy playing with.I have many hobbies, like swimming,playing football,playing video games And i Love cats

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:Around 11 months ago
How much do you play each day: 3 To 4/5 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: C , Los Lunas
Name the reason(s) for leaving: C: Closed / Los Lunas : I joined Lunas just to help them get level 3
Current group memberships: NA
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? YES
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I Got 1 hour ban by brophy to cool off a bit . 3 or 4 aj from 2 or 3 months ago.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: BAN : I was toxic toward groove. / Got an aj for avoiding an arrest(when i just joined the game). got an aj for fake reporting and 1 mute ,i dont remember the rest.(i have a clean record for 2/3 months)

III. Personal skills and knowledge

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

Your strengths: During this time playing the game,i became a skillful player ,im good at aiming,driving cars and flying,also i have a solid mental.
Your weaknesses: Players who are seeking for attention ./Toxic players.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:SWAT is one of the oldest squads in the server, it's been in my mind for long time to join SWAT forces in order to get more experience and to develop my skills .in addition a have an IRL friend in the squad(ANAS) who encouraged me to join the team.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: First of all im a friendly,mature,loyal player who loves and know how to play in a team , also im an active player who is willing to offer his services for the benefit of the squad.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): It's a rainy night.Officer SILIKONDY and his Partner were patrolling as always around San Andreas exactly in Los santos city. While they were driving around they spot a red car walking in the opposite side of the road,They turned the siren on and they headed to the car trying to stop it. The moment the driver saw the cops car getting near him he increased the speed without even giving any thoughts to stop,but the officers maintained a specific speed due to the Slippery roads. The red car driver choosed to run toward Red county using roads full of Muds and full of trees on the sides.The two officers are well trained for a situation like this,they know how to deal with such roads, the Fugitive continues to drive until he reaches a Big house in red county area,he parked the car realy quick then he went inside,when the cops reached the house, crims were shooting from the windows of the house non stop.They were spam shooting,the two cops took cover then they retreat and they called for backup using the radio.10 min later 3 SWATS cars full of agents Accompanied with a heli in the air came in scene.They studied the situation and they decided to use two teams to Rush. Team A from the Roof,Team B from the front door,they loaded their guns got their vests ready, then They rushed Using flashbangs.a rampage of shooting started inside the building from both sides,The SWAT are using Lethal weapons and they trained alot for situations like this,so the criminels got no chances vs them. they captured two criminels while the rest were dead,in the other side the SWAT team got Light injuries which got treated by SWAT Paramedics

@SILIKONDY Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Medusa
On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization.

After multiple discussions, we came to the point where we can't proceed with you yet. If you're still interested and willing to be part of our team, re-apply in 2 weeks starting from today: (27/03/2021).

Application status: ~[DENIED]~(red)
alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Kashy Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@kashy said in S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics:

@drot said in S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics:

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Kashy
Username / Account-name: kashy12345
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): A1
Nationality: Portuguese
Languages Spoken: Portuguese and English
Average Ping: 70ms
Average FPS: 50/60 fps
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Im from Portugal, Oporto, im 18, Im a chill guy, i like rping a lot, i am friendly and as such im easily sociable, i get along with everybody, im determined, im smart and with no doubt a good person, i can be funny as hell and im dedicated.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: I joined with another account back in 2019/2020
How much do you play each day: depending on the day, i can play from 2 hours a day up to 8 or more
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: none
Name the reason(s) for leaving:
Current group memberships: none
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yeah, i would try, but i loved to join S.W.A.T
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): none
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: -

Your strengths: Focusing, determination, good-whilling, friendly, pacific, calm, always at ease, fair, responsable.
Your weaknesses: anger (sometimes), annoying at times, easily confusable.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I love S.W.A.T from what ive seen in the server, i also talked with ex-SWAT members and they recommended me to join them since I play was a police 90% of my time in the server.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I will be able to fight crime and among other stuff, i will be fair and friendly towards fellow SWAT members, ill acompany money delivers and things like that, in conclusion, i think the S.W.A.T team wont regret having me as a member.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): its night time, very dark, very scary for a normal person to be outside even if its a crowded area, the SWAT team receives a anonymous tip of a huge drug dealing, also envolving human traficking, the SWAT team imediattly gets ready so do I, we follow our annonymous tipper adress, im riding shotgun in a fellow SWAT member car, we get mentally ready for whats about to go down, we think that we need to bust the deal and arrest everybody for the sake of our citizens. as we arrive the adress, we approach it with ease, we get geared up, we regroup and then divide us into small other groups, some of us covered the back entrance, some other of us covered the main gate, i stayed at the main gate with fellow members, we received confirmation from the other team, saying that there was indeed iligal activity in that warehouse. Using our walkie-talkies, we set a countdown to three, after, we blow the doors up and enter, we disarm everyone in the space, search for hidden criminals who could have caught eye of our raid, we arrest everyone in the space, take them back to jail, and again, we save our dear citizens from criminals like this, SWAT saves the day again, it was awesome, all very well organizated and well executed.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Negan
Username / Account-name: juuc1498
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):advance
Nationality:Turkish
Languages Spoken:Turkish,english,kurdish
Average Ping:80-100
Average FPS:60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):firstly, I am Negan and I live in london however I am turkish and I am 23 years old which means born in 1998.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:actually there is no certain thing about it! because I have never played seriously until now but first period I met saes was 2016.
How much do you play each day:minimum 8hours in a day!
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:I have never been in gang, I was member of MIT.
Name the reason(s) for leaving:sincerely I can say that it was because of being honest and I did not want to patrol with MIT members and I said they were nob. as soon as they heard of it, they kicked me out of MIT.
Current group memberships:San andreas fire department,cunning stunts
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?of course I would!
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):warning 1
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:actually one of nob player tried to arrest me in hospital, and I killed him 3times and I did not take ss or video cause I did not consider it but he reported me!

Your strengths:being patient, trying to solve propblem instead of making it complicated. and getting by myself in my languages
Your weaknesses:if I face injustice situation and can not handle with that, I attack no matter what happens.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:because the best way to be professional is going towards professionals
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:I will learn professional experiences from real profs and I do believe that I will be loyal, sincere part of this squad! and as I illustrated on another question, I only follow best ways to be best!
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): On a mysterious night, swat members were taking their places to take action. but nobody was aware of this. First aim was to be able to arrest one of most dangerous killer in uk called builder fred west. one of the interesting feature of him was to kill himself not to be kept in jail. thus, operation had to be contoled by SWAT and its psychological department members, and I had been ordered to act a person who had mental problems. In that way, he was going to burst out of it, and I steped towards him, the reason I steped first was reverse psychology and I achieved to make him more mad than I was. as soon as I hold him, swat members made him unconsious and as a psychologycial police, I achieved to end it! best police mean is not only killing or patrol, it is to be able to control criminals mind as well, every acts which are done starts their in mind, Sometimes it is necessary to end as it started with a short way! and as it starts in mind

@Negan1498 Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Kashy
On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization.

Since you have shown zero interest I think that everything is clear enough.
If you're still interested and willing to be part of our team, re-apply in 2 weeks starting from today: (03/04/2021).

Application status: ~[DENIED]~(red)

@SILIKONDY

Frankly, you were on the edge, but we decided to give you the only chance to prove yourself and show your best side based on the fact that you show yourself as a completely different person from the moment you switched to police side. I sincerely hope that you will not make a mistake and show yourself as a 21-year-old person.

Application status: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Ranger
Username / Account-name: ranger17
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B
Nationality: Belarus
Languages Spoken: Russian/English
Average Ping: 70
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello. My name is Denis, I'm from Belarus. I'm 20 years old. Recently graduated from the university. In my spare time, I play Dota and Multi Theft Auto. In 2015, I first started playing on the SAES server. Then I was too young to join the squad and did not understand what you need to do for this. A week ago, I decided to go back to the server. At the moment, I'm trying to join the best SWAT squad.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: in 2015 years
How much do you play each day: 5-6 hours per day
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: N/A
Name the reason(s) for leaving:
Current group memberships: None
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes , I would like to participate in SAT.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

Your strengths: I am very hardworking and friendly, purposeful. I love working in a team.
Your weaknesses: English language )
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Because SWAT is the best squad on the server and I want to try to get into it. This is my goal. Since in 2015, when I was young, I dreamed of joining this group, but then I did not have enough opportunities. I also love playing for the police class.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I think I'm a good cop, I know how to catch criminals. I think this is what the SWAT squad needs
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): One day, we received a call from the Los Santos Police Department, a hostage situation in Los Santos bank that requires our immediate intervention, so we Commander gathered us all back in our headquarters to prepare ourselves, the whole team got into gear and were ready to move, we left with two helicopters and three armored vehicles, upon arrival, we heard a few gunshots so we had to move on fast.
We were approaching carefully, two helicopters were flying next to the windows, while the ground team approached the doors, a snake cam was deployed inside of the bank, there were around 30 hostages and seven masked guys each one of them holds an Automatic Rifle, two privates landed on the roof and deployed smoking gas on the vents to make them fall unconscious.
Meanwhile, the others broke in through the windows and the ground team went in after ramming the barn door.
The criminals were arrested successfully and the hostages were freed without anyone being hurt, as they say, "Do not fear, SWAT is near."

@Ranger11 Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Ranger11
On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in becoming part of our organization.

Unfortunately, you have copied the entire RP section from another person's application. Given that you'd rather steal another person's work than invest effort on your own, we've no option but to deny you the opportunity to join our squad.

Application Status: ~[DENIED]~(red)

alt text

- SWAT HQ

alt text

alt text

:cop: I. Personal Info

:arrow_forward: In-game Name: Rocoso
:arrow_forward: Username / Account-name: Understaked015
:arrow_forward: Age: 18
:arrow_forward: Gender: Masculine
:arrow_forward: Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): b2
:arrow_forward: Nationality: Colombian
:arrow_forward: Languages Spoken: Spanish / English
:arrow_forward: Average Ping: it is usually around 180-220
:arrow_forward: Average FPS: My fps varies a lot depending on where I am on the map but is usually around 35-45.
:arrow_forward: Tell us about yourself(Requirements: minimum 50 words;cohesive text): Well, My real name is Juan david and I am 18 years old, I enjoy spending most of my time playing on the server and sharing with my friends, I like to stay out of trouble and be someone respectful to other players, I like to play as a police officer as it is one of the things I would like to do in real life so I play a little bit trying to be as professional as possible, outside of the game I like to do sports play football as I don't usually play any other game apart from MTA, I try to obey the orders I am given and do the best I can.

:cop: II. In-Game Experience

:arrow_forward: When did you join the server: I'm not sure of the exact date but it was during 2016 and 2017.
:arrow_forward: How much do you play each day: To be honest I spend quite a lot of time playing here so I can say 4 to 7 hours a day.
:arrow_forward: Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: San Andreas Federal Police
:arrow_forward: Name the reason(s) for leaving: I had some problems internally and I didn't agree with some things so before creating bigger problems I decided to leave in a good way.
:arrow_forward: Current group memberships:

• Pro Cops | PC Tester

• San Andreas Interceptors | Captain HQ

• Homeland Segurity | Agent

• Secret Service | Agent

• San Andreas Medics | Sea Unit

• Radio SA | Classic Hits

:arrow_forward: If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Of course, the SAT is a good place where I can learn new things to improve my skills.
:arrow_forward: Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): In all the time I've been playing saes I think I've only received 2 mutations for speaking Spanish in the global chat.
:arrow_forward: Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Press the wrong key and speak in Spanish in the global chat.

:cop: III. Personal skills and knowledge

:warning: Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

:arrow_forward: Your strengths: I think in general I am a good person I pay attention to what I am told I correct my mistakes I have good driving skills I am a good shot and basic things to be a good police officer.
:arrow_forward: Your weaknesses: My English is not perfect so I can have some grammatical errors when I speak, also there are times when I don't have a good connection and I can have lag.
:arrow_forward: Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: after what happened with safp the closest to me are the people in swat as they are an alliance, the swat officers are excellent people and many of them I consider friends and I have a lot of respect for them, swat is a very well respected squadron as well as being one of the oldest and most experienced in the police field.
:arrow_forward: Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I think I can bring you good things from me and not cause you any kind of problem being in the squadron, I am an active person who can bring you activity in the forums and above all a good vibe.
:arrow_forward: Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

:::

IIt was a normal day, I was inside the SWAT HeadQuarters, I went to the armoury because I needed to solve some small problems with the handle of my m4 and put the new holographic sight, that day the commander of the Delta team to which I belonged gave us a free space to do the things we have to do. I was already in the armoury when I started to listen to my radio.
~[I immediately grabbed the motorola and listened to the transm]~(teal)
~[SWAT Private Radio:]~(orange) Delta Command 05 to All Units, A situation has arisen, Central police units have requested a 10-12.

I quickly respond to this transmission and head back to headquarters to meet up with the rest of my team.
~[I press the button on my motorola radio and respond letting them know I'm on my way]~(teal)

I arrive at the meeting room where my unit is already assembled and the commander of this unit tells us that the situation is a bit complicated because some alleged members of a criminal gang have taken over the interior of one of the main banks, they are currently holding the 7 people who work in the bank hostage and 5 other civilians who were in the bank at the time of the incident.
The commander explained to us the number of entrances that the bank has and through which we were going to enter to take the hostages and to take out the criminals as there was no way that they could be captured since thanks to the security camera it was identified that the suspects had assault rifles and pistols as secondary resources to mitigate the police attack,
We headed towards the bank but the mobile unit that was transporting us parked 2 blocks behind the building so that the criminals would not notice our presence,
The alpha team was going to support us by entering through the roof of the building as the Los Santos bank has an effective entrance at the top of the helipad.
Alpha and Delta team were ready and waiting for the green light from headquarters.

The ground squad plans to use the sewer duct that leads under one of the cash vaults and from there enter the A door of the building from where they have the visibility to take out the enemies while Alpha team goes down the stairs and takes the hostages without any mishap.

~[SWAT Private Radio:]~(orange) Delta Team ready to move in, requesting green light to initiate operation.
~[SWAT Private Radio:]~(orange) SWAT Command to Delta Team, Affirmative waiting for alpha unit to confirm they have landed.
~[SWAT Private Radio:]~(orange) Eagle to Delta Unit, We are in position and ready to move in on your signal.
~[SWAT Private Radio:]~(orange) SWAT Command to units, green light proceed immediately.

Both units proceed in, the ground team neutralizes the criminals that were guarding the building and proceed upstairs, the criminals that were with the hostages are alarmed when they hear the gunfire but the Alpha team immediately takes them out and takes custody of the hostages, the hostages exit the building and are escorted out by the paramedic team.

:::

alt text

@Rocoso Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Negan

On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we came to a consensus that you are a worthy candidate for our rows. Please find any Major+ in game for the future instructions.

Application status: ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime)
Good luck.
alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Rocoso

On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we came to a consensus that you are a worthy candidate for our rows. Please find any Major+ in-game for future instructions.

Application status: ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime)
Good luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@MaxxaN Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

@Dippo Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

• 1 month later...

alt text

S.W.A.T. Academy Recruitment - 2021

4th Generation

Thinking about joining SWAT? Well from this moment onwards you will be able to attempt doing just that through an entirely different method! We will no longer require you to write a long application, instead; you will be evaluated based purely on your ingame skills and behaviour.

While similar in overall theme, this generation of SWAT cadets will be met with a different Academy.
An improved yet simplified experience.

Steps:

1) Player interested in joining SWAT expresses his interest in SWAT Discord server,
https://discord.gg/eDgGESGj4g (read rules channel for details on how to express your interest)
2) A representative of SWAT Management Branch will contact you via PM to arrange your entry to the academy.
3) You're now a cadet. Cadets will be granted access to "SWAT Cadet" spawn.
4) After 2 weeks you will be voted on by established members of SWAT.
5) If you are voted in, you're now one test away from being part of SWAT! If you weren't, you may be offered to undergo additional 2 weeks of academy course until the next vote, or be denied entirely for the time being/permanently.

• Receiving Cadet spawn will mean that you're now part of SWAT squad panel, this does not however remotely mean that you are part of SWAT itself. This is only a means for us to experience more of what you can offer, more readily, than we'd be able to see if you were using a different spawn. As well as a first-hand insight for you as to what the squad that you're trying to join is really about, this is as close as it gets to being a SWAT member without actually being one.

• Recruitment in SWAT is done democratically. This means that you will need to impress existent SWAT members if you hope to have them vote in favour of your acceptance to the squad. One day you may potentially be casting a vote yourself when it comes to future cadets. Until then, do your best to be seen as an efficient police officer.

• ~[Receiving an adminjail or a ban will see you suspended from the academy for a minimum of 30 days.]~(red)

• 8 months later...

^[alt text]

alt text

SWAT ~[BLACKLIST]~(red) Clearance [2018-2021]

alt text

All players listed on the SWAT Blacklist between 2018 and 1.1.2022., who were previously banned from squad entry for a variety of reasons; were removed from the list as of today (6.2.2022.). If interested, said players may attempt to join SWAT via default recruitment procedure.

alt text

Below are the names of players that were taken off the blacklist. Should your name not be among them and you were added to the blacklist at some point of time, it is likely that you remain unwelcome for whichever reason.

Names:

• Boii/Killer (killer000)

• Curvy (elyesssmaoui)

• Leito (Oussamarappelz)

• Tamsouh/Liyones (Zelozed2)

• Deep (deeeep)

• Buck (buck)

• Bozi (dembo)

• Markus (kalevipoeg)

• ModeL ( ? )

• Ardron (king1992)

• Pengo (pengo)

• Doom (mahdi444)

• Mystic (berkanplb)

• Lazar (XXlazarXX)

• Disaster (lilou)

• Marko (blackflage)

• Teddy (officerraven)

• Zombie/Deadbox (Arran17)

• Dippo (Dippo)

• Fatroucha (AHhh)

• Sollozzo (Sollozzo)

• Chalupa (mastahand)

• Morningstar (7roses)

• Netro (XxNetroXx)

• 4 months later...

^[alt text]

alt text

SWAT Academy & Recruitment Closure

alt text

We're ~[closing]~(red) the SWAT recruitment and suspending the SAC program. This means that one week after this announcement, players will no longer be able to join as cadets. Anyone interested in becoming part of SWAT should use this period to join as SAC, while that is still possible.

Players will no longer be able to apply for SWAT membership in any way whatsoever.

• SWAT HQ

• 5 months later...

alt text]

alt text

SWAT Recruitment Status: ACTIVE

alt text

Following five months with no active recruitment, interested players can now once again attempt to become members of the squad by participating in the SWAT Academy. Recruitment may eventually be suspended again for an unknown amount of time.

More about the SWAT Academy, which currently remains the only viable method of joining the squad:
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/34107/s-w-a-t-academy-recruitment

SWAT HQ

Edited by niceez

• Sou pinned this topic