I. Personal Info
In-game Name: Phrost
Username / Account-name: alper35
Nationality: Turkish.
Languages Spoken: English and Turkish
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B2
Average Ping: 70-80
Average FPS: min/max 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hey its me Alper from Turkey.I am a student and I am studying for university exam these days.Since my childhood , I have been front of a keyboard and a monitor.I have played CS:GO as a professional and I left the game when I joined ESL . I have been working as a Global Staff Head for ESL for 3 years.Also I am playing a game called Zula as a professional in Turkey.
I used to play SAES:RPG when I was 12 years old with a bad english language.Even I was a young and can't talk english very well , I managed to join many squads and gangs but yeah I got kicked at the end . Now I am back again with an english at least I can describe my self and do basic RPs.
II. In-game experience
When did you join the server:with a nickname Beach [2012-2014] now as a Phrost [2017-]
How much do you play each day : Maximum 4 hours per day , If I got nothing else to do, I can spend a great amount of time in the Server..
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Balkan Spies , Green Berets , U.S Marshals Secret Service Interpol Freedom Fighters and CripZ
Name the reason(s) for leaving: I left the Balkan Spies and Green Berets because the members and the squad werent active.But I got kicked from U.S Marshals and Secret Service because of my age and english . I left INTERPOL when I left the server.
I couldnt enjoy gang-side so I got left from CripZ and FF

Current group memberships: ProCop and SAPA
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Yes, I will.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): a SAES Member was putting new properties for sale in North LV, and I was there watching him. I bought all the houses, and I got banned for that [2013]

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Actually , I don't remember.
III. Personal skills and knowledge
(= this question has to be answered in full sentences)
Your strengths: I am good at shooting/arresting.Since I really love the handling of Sultan and I enjoy driving it. Well, I am good at flying a car and helicopter too.
Your weaknesses: I don't have any specific weakness.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: First of all, SWAT members are very talented, which is pretty rare in the server squads. As I patrol with the SWAT Members, I saw their skills and behaviours and they are perfect.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am active, as well as loyal. My movements are good and in my opinion, my skills are perfectly fit for SWAT.I always use the radio too.I obey the rules.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):
SWAT is a unit of operation that uses special tactics and weapons for extraordinary situations and raids such as bank robbery and intervention in terrorist acts.It is the most effective armed intervention unit of the police force because of the weapons and tactics it uses.Teams are generally concentrated in the field of counter-terrorism and can work in almost any condition.The goal of the SWAT team is to respond quickly to dangerous situations and bring them to a swift and hopefully non-violent conclusion.
Roleplay Story: Armed Suspect Barricaded Inside Home
This all started around 4o clock this morning, there are reports that Suspects were working on a Burglary. One of the neighbors saw few interesting facemask while he was putting his garbage out. He tried to look through the window, and he saw the plans of a place on the table and 3 men were talking about it. He immediately called 911 and told that they were planing about something bad. SWAT team has arrived on the scene, and they secured the area. Team captain started briefing to the team about the armed insiders. When they have the plans of the house that they were inside, they made a plan to go inside. The aim was to distract the attention of insiders.and use pepper gas nades to take out them.
They put two snipers around the house in and case robbers escape and 3 SWAT Members to the Windows with a pepper gas gun.SWAT Team started approaching to the Garage door with their shield and Black Betty [ SWAT Enforcer car] . One of the SWAT Member planted 3 satchels on the door and explode it with the countdown.After 5 seconds from explode , pepper gas nades are fired inside from the windows and SWAT Team members with a mask entered the house, and they easily caught the robbers.

@MrPhrost said in S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactic:

In-game Name: Phrost
Username / Account-name: alper35

Hello @MrPhrost , we've finished reviewing your application and noticed that you have a question missing in section two; "II. In-game experience". Please see to including the missing question and the answer in your application, which is currently set on ~[PENDING]~(orange) status during which you should patrol with and get to meet our members.

alt text
Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Ikillyou

Username / Account-name: ikillyoutoday

Nationality: American

Languages Spoken: English

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): 10/10

Average Ping: 110

Average FPS: 60

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):
I've been playing video games since since i was a kid and never got tired of it. I've been recently playing games on the ps4 such as gta v, fortnite, rocket league and more. I recently built a new gaming pc so i decided to return to playing mta. My favorite sport to play is basketball. I could be very talkative and try to get along with everyone.
II. In-game experience

When did you join the server: 2015?

How much do you play each day: 4 hours or more depending how active the server is

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: MI-6, SAPA thats all i can remember :(

Name the reason(s) for leaving: Retired

Current group memberships: None

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Yes without a doubt

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): None

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N\A

(*= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths:* My strengths is following directions and being able to work well with others.

Your weaknesses:* I have no weaknesses but everybody makes mistakes.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*: I would like to join S.W.A.T. because they like to go in and get the job done. I have always been fascinated with the squad and know that they will continue to be around for a long time. Joining S.W.A.T. is a big responsibility and i feel that i am capable with the experience that i have.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*: I think i would be good for S.W.A.T. because of my past experience patrolling and roleplaying as MI-6 and SAPA. I respond quick when needed and never hesitate when taking out a criminals or gang members.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

Stolen gas truck RP: Dispatch has just confirmed of 4 suspects on the move with a stolen gas truck and a black suv with armed personel. S.W.A.T. is instructed to stop the suspects in their path and secure the stolen gas before it has reached Flint County. We have ground unit currently headed in the suspects direction. The gas truck is in sight and I am with air support waiting to propel at any minute. The ground unit rushes in and cuts off the pathway of the stolen gas truck. Surprisingly the truck along with the black suv came to a halt as they have been surrounded. I propel down the chopper with targets in sight as the ground unit demanded the suspects to step out of the vehicles with their hands up. With the confirm to arrest the suspects, I come from behind with my rifle aimed and everything was in our favor. The gas truck was secured and the high wanted criminals were placed into prison.

@Ikillyou_today said in S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactic:

In-game Name: Ikillyou
Username / Account-name: ikillyoutoday

Hello @Ikillyou_today , we have finished reviewing your application and came to the conclusion that you as a returning player and currently not recognized by our members, should be given an opportunity to undergo SAT project. If you're willing to take part of SWAT Academy, please use the following discord link and state your interest in "swat-academy-recruitment" channel: https://discord.gg/w6RsS4D

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info
In-game Name: sanfara
Username / Account-name: midoprock
Nationality: tunisia

Languages Spoken: english,arabic and frensh
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference):B2
**> Average Ping:**70/80
Average FPS:60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): hi, im a normal guy with 18 years old im a student im from tunisia and i speak 3 languages. i left saes for 1 year cause my pc has been stop working but now i bought a new one . i joined saes in 2016 i was a noob but now i am better i play as a cop most of time arresting criminals +10 stars .
II. In-game experience
When did you join the server: in 2016
How much do you play each day:. 6 hours or more
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: LCDP/ROU
**> Name the reason(s) for leaving:**LCDP the leader has delete the gang/ROU i was the leader and i delete it to join another squad .
**> Current group memberships:*N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? yes
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): adminjail 1 time
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: shoting players car when respawn at hospital but i regret my false .
Your strengths: i have a nice aiming when i shot from the car window and arresting also i know how to evade been killed by a criminal when im gonna arrested and im active all time
Your weaknesses: lag
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: SWAT always patrolling and the members are very active also i need to join any squad to be a a active member in saes .
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: i have a nice shoting aim and i will help the members with all my efforts and i am a good cop , i also arrest +10 wanted criminals which makes arresting a criminal is difficult moreover i am a hard working .
In los ventures, a AA members are doing a store robbery all people in the store were very scared , a member of swat (DROT) is not so far from the store robbery he heard the shoting , he went to the place and when he comes a AA member has saw him so he start shoting him, DROT has call for backup after 5 minutes 4 members of swat (seba,access,filippo and element) comes for help ,the AA members has give up they take them to the jail for rob a store and shotting a cop ,DROT went to the hospital for getting a shot in his leg but he is ok . the 5 members has get a reward by sacrificed themself for saving the people.

@wolferx said in S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactic:

In-game Name: sanfara
Username / Account-name: midoprock

Greetings @wolferx , thank you for showing interest in joining the squad. While we do find it fascinating that you managed to get 2 years older in only 20 days since your application to ICE, we calculated that at this aging rate, in a year time you will be a 54 years old man which is weird even by our standards. There are some other inconsistencies concerning your past squad/gang membership explanations, leading us to ~[DENIED]~(red) application status.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

~[Happy Birthday SAT!]~

Today SWAT Academy (SAT) becomes one year old! On behalf of SWAT, we'd like to thank everyone who signed up to participate in this unique new system, as well as testers who made the education possible in the first place. We intend to further improve and develop SAT program for days to come as it proved to be working far better than expected at first and over the span of one year, has become the primary way of entry to SWAT.

As a special treat to honour first SAT birthday, we present to you SWAT Promo video of 2019 which marks the historical moment of SWAT changing base for the first time in a decade! All rights reserved by ~[SWAT Jew Team d.o.o.]~(cyan)

alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FqaynjcDI

alt text

I. Personal Info
In-game Name: Bangas
Username / Account-name: jmyx
Nationality: Portuguese
Languages Spoken: English, French and Portuguese
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B1
Average Ping: 50-70
Average FPS: min/max 60/60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My names Joel Im from portugal and I live in Porto,Im 18 years old and i am a universitary student, i am taking a Programming course.
Mainly I like to play computer and hang out with my friends because i can always have fun with my virtual friends and do the same in the real life which is much more fun.I dont like to go to big parties and places where there alot of people because i can stay stressed easly and persons sometimes can be stupid.
In my free time I play MTA,LOL,CS GO etc also i like to watch tv listen to music and much more After school, usualy i go home and play some games.
My favourite game is MTA because it was my first game i ever played with multiplayer also it was one of my first games so it is kinda special to me.
In the future, Id like to become a sussefull programmer have a fammily and be happy thats what matters on my point of view.

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server: I joined the server back in 2014/15 not sure.
How much do you play each day : Usualy i spend 4 hours per day, but there is smodays where i can spend a bit more.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: SAFP,SAPA,TST,HS,MM,MMC,BS,CripZ,ThC,CDC.
Name the reason(s) for leaving:
SAFP-it was my first squad so i cant remenber why i left.
SAPA-Left due problems with Tut(solved).
HS-Dead.
MM-Dead.
MMC-Dead.
BS-Left, because i was going to be inactive for a long time and i didnt wanted to get kicked from the gang(2016 mind set)
CripZ-left due problems with Zazo(solved)
ThC-Left because i had internal problems with a few menbers(solved as well and nowadays i am "part of the family")
CDC-kicked
TST-Left because my duty was completed there so i am looking for others objectives.
Current group memberships: SAPA
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Yes, I would
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I have been banned by multiaccounting about punishments i am not punished for a long time i cant even remenber why i got punished the last time ..
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Because i was multiaccounting.

Your strengths: I am good at shooting/arresting but my main skill the one i have mastered on, is the driving skill also i am able to apply concepts like teamwork, etc...
Your weaknesses: I cant remenber anyone.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well i know a few persons there, persons that i keep a good friendship also I think that the menbers are "decent" with this i mean that are persons who we can have a chat,a good moment, a lot of fun, also i should underline that SWAT can teach a lot to me.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Well i think i would be a nice add since i can easly fit SWAT and their members, i can bring a lot of activity and mainly i would bring a friend.
Title: Hostages in Jeferson.

scenery: Jeferson Motel,Los Santos.

Story: Its 07:50 when The central informed our Major.Crash that a hostage situation was rolling in Jeferson Motel, imediatly the Major organized our teams spliting it in the necessary devisions.
Paul,Richard and john assumed the wheel and we fastly reached Jeferson Motel,There we built our tents where our superiors were going to discuss the tactics, weapons to be used and decisions that should me taken in the future , our superiors have made quick decisions since we can not wast even a 0.0001 second, while our major was giving us orders the Colonel.Kasparov interrupted the speach in order to inform our major that the robbers have made their requirements imediatly our Colonel and Major went inside the tent.
When our Major returned, he gave orders to me and the rest of the sniper team to take the spots previously defined by our speriors.
After the whole sniper team confirms their position via radio, the Colonel answered back giving ordrs to shoot after the strike team get in the building and return with the hosteges.
The strike team rushed by the roofs and after precisely 3 minutes they left the interior of the Motel with 5 persons, 5 Robbers have been killed but others 2 still inside closed in a corridor refusing to give up and get arrested, this way the sniper team was activated since there was needed patience in order to dont risk the lifes of the strike team.
Our Colonel.Kasparov gave new orders which was the permition to shoot evryone that moves inside that corridor,Fortuntly the last 2 Robbers surended after 4 hours so they got jailed, the hostages were safe in the hopital doing check ups and fortunetly there was no deaths in the SWAT team, today was a good day.

@Bangas On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for the time you invested in your application and your interest in joining our family. After a long discussion between the HQ, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that, your application has been "~[accepted]~(green,lime)".

Don't forget to join our discord channel to discuss the next steps.

In the meantime, feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better.

Wishing you the best of luck!

alt text

~[Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.]~(black)

-SWAT HQ.

I. Personal Info
In-game Name: CrazyBoy
Username / Account-name: Mehmet1106
Nationality: Turk
Languages Spoken: English, Turkish
English Level: 10/4.5
My Min ping :9 Max Ping:17
My Fps:Min 58
When did me join the server: 2014
Total playing time on server 400

Clans i entered:ICE
Tell us about yourself :My name is MehmetCan Arslan
I am 16 years old
I am live in Turkey , Ankara
I've been playing SAES for 5 years
In my free time I play MTA,FORTNTE,CS GO,Tf2,ETS2MP and more.
I usually like rap songs

Your weaknesses: I don't have any specific weakness.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well i know a few persons there, persons that i keep a good friendship also I think that the menbers are "decent" with this i mean that are persons who we can have a chat,a good moment, a lot of fun, also i should underline that SWAT can teach a lot to me.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Well i think i would be a nice add since i can easly fit SWAT and their members, i can bring a lot of activity and mainly i would bring a friend.

Your strengths: I am good at shooting/arresting.Since I really love the handling of Sultan and I enjoy driving it. Well, I am good at flying a car and helicopter too.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):That was early morning of monday.Officer Andersin just woke up,ate breakfast and started to wear his SWAT uniform.He got a call on the phone from his wife which was in another city because of work.She told him to be more carefully on him job because she worries about him and about his life.Anderson told her that he loves her and he had to go.Officer arrived to SWAT base and was started to wait for backup call.15 minutes passed and nothing intresting happend.Officer used to make some coffe and keept waiting.In next 5 minutes he got a call on radio that one of gangs selling weapons to terrorist organizations.Anderson took his weapons and went to the enforcer to regroup with rest people of his team.Once they arrived on adress they heard some shoots.All officers took the cover and was waiting for an order of their captain.Captain told them to report about shoots on radio and go inside.Inside the building they saw 5 dead people almost all of them got shoot and only one got knifed.SWAT's secured the area.Crates around the house was empty...seems like those crates used to carry weapons.One of officers took a look on locked crate.He told others to see what inside.Officer Anderson decided to open it and when he did it he saw a bomb.He had just 5 seconds to react because it was a mine...he decided to block the blow with his body and jumped on it meanwhile all others SWAT's starte to run away.After blow rest of team came back to the room....They didnt even found any party of Anderson's body...Captain reported on the radio that they lost one of officers and called his wife..

@CrazyBoy Thank you for showing the interest for our squad. Unfortunately you used the invalid application format, you have 12 hours to edit your post so that it may be reviewed.

Edit: As you decided to copy another player's application, we've decided to change your status to ~[DENIED]~(red) immediately.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: BaBDiamond

Username / Account-name: babdiamond

Nationality: Poland

Languages Spoken: Polish, communicative English and Average Russian

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): Between B2 and C1

Average Ping: 40 and less

Average FPS: 60-100

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hey, I am BaBDiamond, my real name is Jdrzej and I am from the small city "Jaworzno" in Poland. I am a 16 years old teenager who likes video games and has experience with RolePlaying a character. My hobby is breakdance and I am really into it. Last time I have a good run in many dancing competitions.

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server: March 2015

How much do you play each day: End of school time, so now I have like 4-6 hours.

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: SAPA

Name the reason(s) for leaving: Got PC and left.

Current group memberships: PC

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Yes, I would.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

(this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths*: One of my strengths is Driving, I think I am good at it because if I chase someone, my partners know that there is more than 90 % chance that we are going to catch him, I know all Map and lot of short ways in the cities. I think that I'm also good in helicopter piloting, I know what to do, to keep my helicopter in good condition and If needed I can parachute. I am good too in arresting Criminals on Store Robberies because I was patrolling with many squads before and I saw a lot of Tactics. At last, I want to say that I am good at teamwork, I'm listening to orders and I am also giving my propositions. Teamwork Is Key to Victory!

Your weaknesses*: I am not the best at shooting, I mean that sometimes a criminal can be better than me, but I am trying to fix it and I will try still. My second weakness is when sometimes someone is playing the fool and trying to dare me, I can't stand and I am using strength, but I can control it while on duty.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.*: Hey, this is one of the oldest squads in SAES. Joining here it's an honor and privilege.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*: As I said in my strengths, I am good at team working, parachuting and driving, but that are my skills, about my nature, I think I am a nice and communicative person, I know when need to be mature and when is time for jokes.

SWAT RP:

:::

As I see it the S.W.A.T. only for the best, they according to what real S.W.A.T do in real life. This squad is not for traffic controls or writing tickets, they do much more. If there is a Bank Robbery or Store robbery, at first people call Normal Cops, but a normal policeman cannot do much in those situations, so they call S.W.A.T., as I said, this unit is called for actions that need high skills and well-organized squad.
"If S.W.A.T. is near, citizens no need to fear."

Chosen situation:

Okay, so the situation is like that, there is a store robbery in Las Venturas, next to the Blackfield Stadium near S.A.P.A. base. There are much of criminals and they are staying on the roof. At first, we are in Las Venturas, there are 9 S.W.A.T. officers. We split into three teams: the first team is the airborne unit (four people, including the one pilot), the second team is terrene Unit (3 people) and the last team is two snipers, one sniper is at the north of the Store Robbery and another is on the roof of the stadium. Now, we are leaving S.W.A.T. base, the terrene unit takes a SWAT tank and Airborne unit takes the helicopter, also 2 snipers going to grab a helicopter and go with them. The first step is placing snipers on positions I mentioned before, their role will be covering the airborne unit, terrene unit have to do the second step, they need to go near to the store Robbery and 2 hides behind the SWAT tank, one person goes inside the store because they need to force criminals to keep focus on them and the last step is airborne unit, they need to go under Store Robbery and Drop with lines at it, snipers will need to neutralize everyone, who want to look in the air, because no one cannot see the S.W.A.T. helicopter, because if criminals will see it, the all-action will not success. At the last, when airborne unit drop on the roof of the Store robbery, terrene unit speedy go to the Store and jump on Roof when the airborne unit is trying to arrest criminals.

@BaBDiamond On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for the time you invested in your application and your interest in joining our family. We're still evaluating your application and going through a deep discussion about your case, and because of that, your application is currently set on "~[pending]~(orange,yellow)" status.

~[Keep in mind that this doesn't mean that you're not allowed to patrol or hang around with our members.]~(black)

Wishing you all the best,

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

Hello i would like to join swat forces i readed all text you wrote and i dig it i was always pd since i played on samp for more than 5 years im kinda new to server but i like it very much im just a regular police officer atm but i would like to become swat so i can have all commands and i can arrest like a real cop. Hope i can get in :).

@IndoGrasa On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our family.

Unfortunately, as you wrote yourself, your lack of experience in this server aswell as the failing of using the Application Format has led us to conclude that, at the moment, you're not ready to wear our tags and outfits. Because of that, your application has been "~[denied]~(red,maroon)".

On another note, here's a tip: As a new player with brief amount of time spent on the server, you should invest some hours in adjusting yourself to this community, to the server and the cop life. Learn and gather the maximum experience you can and maybe one day you can try your luck again.
~[Remeber that hard work pays off!]~(black)

Wishing you all the best,

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

@BaBDiamond After a long discussion between our family members, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that, your application has been ~[accepted]~(green,black). You've shown an amazing effort throughout the past days and weeks and we're truly excited to see you wearing the S.W.A.T. tags and outfits.

Don't forget to contact any rank 3+ member to receive your entry test!

Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

~[I. Personal Info]~(blue)

In-game Name: Dalboeb
Username / Account-name: Dalboeb
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): I think A2
Nationality: Russian
Languages Spoken: Russian,Ukrainian,English
Average Ping: 70
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself: I do not like to talk about myself, because I do not think that
this is interesting to you. I want to join the SAT, and then the SWAT, my English is bad, but I will always be on the squad.

~[II. In-Game Experience]~(blue)

When did you join the server: I played before, but now I came back. (I played at intervals)
How much do you play each day: All summer I will play a lot, but in september I study at the university. 4-6 hours per day.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: was in the FBI for about a week
Name the reason(s) for leaving: kicked don't remember why
Current group memberships: Nope
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): There were no violations on this account, but there used to be.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Yes, everyone got adminjail. I think for ravange dm and more.

~[III. Personal skills and knowledge]~(blue)

Your strengths: I, like all people, do not think that I have any strengths in the game.
Your weaknesses: I think English
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well, I like squad style of play. Since I have problems with English, I can't play Pull over rp, and RP of SWAT suits me.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am funny, I play a lot and want to play.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation:
It was an ordinary quiet morning. All the people woke up and went to work.On the road there were many people who were waitingfor a traffic light.The truck crashed at full speed, a lot of people died, he got out of the car and started shooting at half-dead people.The police immediately arrived at this place. The trucker was very well armed and he had a mined truck.
The police could not cope with it. The police decided to call a detachment S.W.A.T because this detachment is engaged in terrorism and a number of other tasks. S.W.A.T quickly managed to solve this problem by killing truckers with a sniper rifle. After that, the soldiers from the Desert Eagle's unit were called in to demine the truck.

@Dalboeb On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for the time invested in your application aswell as your interest in joining our family.
After a long discussion between our family members, we've come to the conclusion that you have the required profile to be part of our Academy program, and because of that, your application has been set to "~[SAT Accepted]~(blue,black)" status.

~[Make sure you join our Discord channel to fully understand your next steps in this process.]~(black)

Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

~[-SWAT HQ.]~(black)

:video_game: ~[I. Personal Info]~(lime)

In-game Name: Supe|HAST

Username / Account-name: Aivisty

Nationality: Latvian

Languages Spoken: English, russian

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): mabye 6,5\10

Average Ping: 69-80

Average FPS: 90-120

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text)Hi my name and supe | Hast i live in latvia, my hobby is to play saesrpg, i play saesrpg for 2 years,i swim freely, i know a lot about swat i also like swat movies i like it so much, i like to ride a quad bike on my part i still learn english,i want to tell you about me i am making a lot of games about 4 hours or 7 i am about to hope you liked me more about me Latvia is a small town

:bow_and_arrow: ~[II. In-game experience]~(lime)

When did you join the server: I started playing SAES in 2014

How much do you play each day: I PLAY 4-7 hours,

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: TST - OC

Name the reason(s) for leaving TST , i me kick OC

Current group memberships: N\V

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Never!

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: --

:trophy: ~[III. Personal skills and knowledge]~(lime)

:+1: (*= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths: I am a good arrester and teamworker and i respect people

Your weaknesses: My weakness is fly shooting And Driving car .

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join it because it's a great and active squad where I know a lot of people and I'll make new friends there, also I wasn't in a squad before so I think it will be a nice experience.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I'm an active player who posts a lot of activities and events and I'll work to improve it.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): So our intel sources informed us of a drug deal happening this evening in some Bone County warehouse so we had to ready up the team and prepare well for the ambush . we had in possession one armored van and a helicopter and in terms of units we had one assault team composed of 5 people with shotguns and M4s and a sniper team composed of two members . so we went ahead and started the units' deployment . we had the sniper team stationed at the roof and the assault team in some nearby garage and we waited for the gangsters to come so we can ambush them . so as soon as they came we send the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals , luckily they weren't really armed only a couple of them had carbines and the others were men in suits so we the sniper took care of the too armed guys and the assault team rushed out and arrested the suited men easily . another operation taken care of.

@Supe On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our family. Unfortunately, we feel like you're not exactly trying/making a real effort to be part of the oldest, and surely, the best organization in this community.

And why is that? - you may wonder. Well, as you can see here, you ~[copy-pasted]~(black) the last part of your application, ~[word by word]~(black), from a current S.W.A.T. member. Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

~[-SWAT HQ.]~(black)

1. Personal Info

2. In-game Name: SnipeX

3. Username / Account-name: SnipeX

4. Age: 19

5. Gender: Male

6. Nationality: Mexican

7. Languages: English and spanish

8. Average Ping: 39 and less

9. Average FPS: 40 or 100

10. Tell us about yourself: Hey, I am SnipeX my real name is Pedro and I am from the city named Mochis in mexico. I am 19 years old teenager who love playing video games and has a experience with the Skate. and I am really good doing skate.

11. In-game experience

When did you join the server: Since in July 2016

How much do you play each day: Due to the school i play 2-3 Hours

Previous Squads/Gangs/companies: N/A

Name the reason(s) for leaving: I have school everyday except saturday and sunday

Current group memberships: PC

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead: Sure I would

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

1. Personal skills and knowledge

(this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths: I'm very good at driving and arresting criminals i know every the SAES map and short ways in the cities. , i love arresting criminals also i have a really good aim

Your weaknesses: I am not the best driving an helicopter or an plane my second weakness is I get nervous when I'm about to die in-game

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T: I love this group due to the swat team in real life is honestly the best and we need do team working when we in battle, I know it's an honor and privilege

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T: As I said in my strengths i have a really good aim in-game i know i can easily kill an criminal and so much honor be in this group i am a nice person

Describe a S.W.A.T specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

S.W.A.T RP: If there a Bank Robbery or Store Robbery, at first people call Normal Cops, but a normal policeman cannot do much in those situations, so they call S.W.A.T. as I said, this unit is called for actions that need high skills and high aim with guns they are a special unit and well-organized squad

Chosen situation: Ok, so the situation is like that, there is a Bank Robbery in Los Santos we need to be careful with the bullets that they shoot one wears an ak-47 so kill that first other one bears a Desert Eagle that will be the second to die