The Company

alt text

RP #316

@xpooks said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 326
Participants: @dopeen
Title: Exchange commodity
Story: Once, I was chilling around at our base like every day after the work whole the day I tried to sleep a little bit...Suddenly, Someone from the company just called me he was D0peen, he said that he is in need of drugs some cocaine and weed, and he said he will give us weapons as an exchange So I accepted the deal and I took the drugs from the base then I opened my trunk and put the commodity,then I select the faster road and I go on
once I arrived I saw him waiting at the gate so I stopped the car and I talked with him about the deal, and I told him to check out the commodity in the trunk...He stayed thinking than he said u are the best bruh thank you so much for it, and then he took me to the secret place in The company base to check out the new arms...
I took them out and I go back to our base
And again a successful mission for Wild Angels like every time that why they call us the best of the best in SA
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IEcfOcJ

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #317 =- - Guns-Skills Trade ~DAY 1

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- : Note from TugaThugs

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : [ThC]Curvy and [TT]Note

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story:=- (if its in story form)

We were in Jefferson motel, north of Los Santos having a conversation, while we were talking, we thought about making a Guns-Skills trade.
I stared with him willing to teach me some new fighting moves and skills so we went to the gym in Los Santos. Also he gave me a pack of brass knuckles.
and while we were talking, we thought of making some lessons some days later as we are busy. On which we teach each other our professionality which are; Streetfighting and Shooting , inorder to improve our skills.
Then we moved out and we went together to give him what we agreed on.
I showed him the way into The Company's base and the weapons' models!
Finally, I showed him back the way out, we shook hands and I saluted him.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=-

:::

https://imgur.com/a/ZKaVyMP

alt text
Roleplay #318 (This is the second part of the adventures of Morgan and Bella, for the first part, see here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/34/the-company-media-archive/273?page=14
Title: Ravioli, Ravioli
Participants:

Mickey as Morgan Baker
@bubble as Bella Longbottom
@iTaze as Vincent Ravio
Hunter as bodyguard CJ
Beko76 as bodyguard Tyler

SPECIAL THANKS TO @iTaze FOR OFFERING HIS PHOTOSHOP SKILLS TO SPICE THE ROLEPLAY UP

Story:

Morgan and Bella sit in a car in front of the Alahambra club

MORGAN:
So we go in, locate the bad lad, you use your womanly attributes to make him talk and after your signal, ill write him into history.
BELLA:
Vincent Ravio. The bad lad is Vincent Ravio. Hes wearing a blue suit so shouldnt be that hard to spot him. Also, you go in from the backdoor.
MORGAN:
Why?
BELLA:
You wont be let in without a proper body check if youre entering with your briefcase.
MORGAN
How do you know? Maybe they will, maybe theyll think Im a musician or a bartender. Alright, ill use the back door.
BELLA:
Sure. Lets go now.

Bella and Morgan leave for the club. Bella gets in with no problem through the front door and spots Vincent sitting in the corner. She pans over the club and sees Morgan, who has entered through the backdoor, hitting on a partygoer.
alt text
alt text

BELLA:
Ugh, men

Bella makes her way to Vincent and sits down next to him, aiming her little spy gun on his crotch. Bodyguards stand where they are, frozen into their positions. Morgan makes his way upstairs and puts together his sniper rifle and takes aim
alt text
alt text

BELLA:
Dont make any sudden moves, tell your guards its going to be okay as long as im alive.
VINCENT:
CJ And Ty, its okay. Now what the fuck do you want?
BELLA:
Just some information How do you keep winning? No one is that lucky.
VINCENT:
I just am that lucky. I never lose, I trust my guts.
BELLA:
Bullshit, even my dog can smell right through you. Now how do you keep winning? Who helps you?
VINCENT:
I have some friends who have access to the tools to alter my bets.. A quick call and everything goes silky smooth.
BELLA:
Who do you call?
VINCENT:
None of your business.
BELLA:
Say goodbye to your crotch then.
VINCENT:
You have a traitor in your gang. thats who I call. I dont know his name though.
BELLA:
Now laugh with me.

When Bella laughs loudly and Vincent too, its a sign for Morgan. Morgan takes the shot. He misses.
alt text

Bella empties her pistol at Vincents crotch. A gunfight ensues, people in the club dont hear the firefight over the loud music.
alt text
alt text

Bella kills both of the bodyguards and runs towards the exit.
alt text

MORGAN:
Shit!

Morgan jumps off the balcony onto the dancefloor. He moves towards the exit until he notices two bouncers moving towards him through the crowd.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Morgan hesitates for a second, but then still decides to shoot the two bouncers
alt text
alt text

Morgan catches up to Bella and they bail the club to their car. They hear police sirens approaching from the distance.

BELLA:*
Lets get out of here!
MORGAN:
Fuckin' A!

The End

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #319 =- - A Mafia Business.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with:=- Cartel el Muertos

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants:=- [ThC]Curvy and Note

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story:=- It was a wonderful evening filled with business. I received a call from Mafia guy terrorist who claims to have a tempting offer and then told him about an epic offer which is and so taking the opportunity to give him a view on our gang's role and benefit each other so he replied that he had a shipment coming from outside the city containing high-quality weapons and some nuclear warheads and he canceld it. Then accepted the offer and the guy informed to me where we would meet in order to inspect what he had.
After a couple of hours, we met in Tierra Robadda in CeM's base inorder to deal about what we agreed on, then we went inside.
Then we left and took our way to The Company's base inorder to get him what we dealt on
Then I showed him the way to enter
After we entered the base, we went to the room in which the weapons were placed
Then we went back to his base and gave him what we dealt about
And finally, I expressed The Company's role to him for a better business in the future and we shook hands and moved out.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots=-

https://imgur.com/a/ukNuaQB

alt text

• Roleplay 320 - Welcoming the new deal (with Overdose Crime)

• Participants: Thing, Viktor, Dankata, Redzilla1, Mrwan, Zoom-In, and Seth

alt text

The Company had found out about a new and upcoming organisation called Overdose Crime. One of the members had called them to set up a meeting. Since many had already heard about the largest organisation of San Andreas, they directly invited them to their headquarters for a meeting.

alt text

Once arrived at the headquarters of Overdose Crime, their leader Mrwan was there to welcome the members of The Company. What they did not know was that The Company had brought one of their most important people to the meeting. He was heavily guarded by three special agents who had all been trained to an extent. You could see that the members of Overdose Crime were nervous by the look on their faces.

alt text

Leader Mrwan took the members of The Company inside of his warehouse where he had a meeting room. First, the High Council member of The Company stood up and started to speak. You could see that the members of Overdose Crime were overwhelmed by his presence and were listening very carefully. This was after all one of the most dangerous and powerful people in San Andreas. He talked to them about the business possibilities that there were for them.

alt text

Mrwan was very interested in working together with The Company and said that they were in need of a good supplier of weapons and cars. Luckily, The Company has a great business partner for that, the Wild Angels. A group of gangsters that is great at Car Theft. For the weapons, The Company has their own distributors and that would not be a problem at all.

alt text

When the meeting was over, the members of The Company were led to the door by Mrwan and his crew. Before leaving the building, Chief of Security Viktor made sure that the area and the car were secure. Having such an important person with you is a large risk and the agents of The Company take that job extremely serious.

alt text

After that, the men stepped outside, the door was kept open for the High Council member, and they left back to the headquarters in Bone County.

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #321
@wolf said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 332
Participants: @hope , @Wolf1 , Mickey
Story: in a day,i was Driving around the Base i got call From a guy Called Mickey and he want me to sell Him Some Weapons and i say Sure , Mickey say where Should we meet i tell him i will meet you in ThC Base after 1 hour we arrived to the Base ThC we waiting 3 minute until he came and open the Gate after it We Started Working i Showed him Weapons and he say i trusted Our quality after i showed him Weapons i let him test Nades after he Tested The Nades Mickey go to Car to take The Money and i say to Him Sure after it he give Hope The Money after it we started helped him unload the Huntley after we Finished Unload The Huntley we Left the Base and We Give the Money to HQ after We Give money to HQ we go to Take Rest .
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/3gegd2oya/184e36f6/

alt text

• RP number: 322 - Robbing the jewerly shop

• Participants Bones & @Laza & @BlaZZey & @Darius & Warwick & Turbo & @Flex & @Curvy

@boniis said in Special Task Force | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay type: The capture of the robber and hostage rescue
Description of roleplay: Recently, the police often received calls about suspicious jewelry visitors in the mall of Los Santos. Today, our agent patrolled there and communicated with the store's employees and at that moment a dangerous robber came running and neutralized the agent with a shot and took one of the workers hostage. At the moment when the robber took the prey, the agent managed to crawl away and call for reinforcements. Upon the arrival of the aid, the robber was already about to flee, and the reinforcements unleashed the hostage's hands and helped the agent to get up and sit in the car to start the chase. The bandit went away and flew to a neighboring shopping center, where he was caught and sent to the nearest police station until the day of the trial.
Participant(s): Bones & @Laza & @BlaZZey & @Darius & Warwick & Turbo & @Flex & @Curvy
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

• Roleplay 323 - Requested car parts (with Wild Angels)

• Participants: Thing, Swiggity, Asesino, Strong, Kayle, Hope, and GanJa

alt text

The Company had put in a request for the Wild Angels to steal three cars for them. The first car was a Mustang, the second a Tampa, and the third a Washington. They were in need of parts for these three cars and needed some good quality vehicles stripped. First of all, they met to observe the vehicles at the warehouse of the Wild Angels.

alt text

When arrived, the members of the Wild Angels were already waiting with the vehicles parked up behind them. First, they had a small chat and then walked around the cars to see whether they were good or not. After a short inspection, the cars were judged as great quality and business could proceed.

alt text

alt text

The cars could be stripped into parts in 6 hours from now, so they agreed on that. After 6 hours the members of The Company returned, the parts were all stripped and stored in the warehouse. Now it was time to load the parts into the truck.

alt text

alt text

After that was done, The Company's member thanked the Wild Angels for their hard and quick work and said that their payment would be transferred soon. After that, they went back to their headquarters. The Company had made another great deal. These parts were important to fix their vehicles whenever problems occur in the future.

alt text

alt text

• Roleplay 324 - Smuggling Weapons ( with the gang Overdose Crime )

• Participants: Asesino, @Mickey , @Snowyyy , @Mrwan , Jones, @Zoom-In, @IceCold

Today at night we dealed with an upcoming gang called Overdose Crime, they recently show us their face this morning and tonight we start business between The Company 'n' Overdose Crime. In afternoon Asesino got a call from Mrwan because they were requesting some Weapons then we setted up a meeting in The Company headquarter. Time arrived so we met in base.

alt text

When we finally welcomed them, Asesino led them to Company's storage.

alt text

Afterwards there we had a talk from boss to boss, we simply discussed the price, quality and quantity, some offers cames for them as they were new customers we decided to make the price cheaper than we usually sell. When they both side agreed, Asesino gave a weapon to test it.

alt text
alt text

They were comfortable with the commodity. Then they took out a list of weapons that they requires and showed to Asesino. They were asking for 4 units of M4 and 3 units of Sniper. The price of all that were 60.000$ bucks.

alt text

After all, OverCrimes signed in paper and loaded the crates in own van.

alt text
alt text

alt text

• Roleplay 325 - Buying Proteins ( from Overdose Crime )

• Participants : CrazyMan,@Stoner ,@Twixx ,@Mrwan ,Cpt.Jones,@MrThomas

Today we met with the OverDose Crime gang to buy some proteins.We called them saying we want to buy their product and we set to meet in their base.We got there and talked a bit about the product,what can it do,any side effects etc.

alt text

After getting to know the product better it was time to try it out,test the quality of it. Mr Jones opened the back of the van and showed me the product.

alt text

After tasting the product i was amazed and immediately told Mr Jones i want to buy as much as they have.We talked about the price and the quantity of the product.We decided to buy 3 crates for now.

alt text

After everything was settled the men moved the product from the van into our vehicle.We thanked them for doing business with us and told them we will hopefully do more in the future.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Roleplay 326 - Shipping parts (with All Load Trucking Inc)

• Participants: Reggi, Flex, and Thing

alt text

After buying several cars from the Wild Angels that were stripped to parts, the temporary location of The Company was not enough to keep these in stock. Therefore they had to move the large load to the warehouse in Las Venturas. One of The Company's Logistics managers called All Load Trucking Inc for the job.

alt text

When the trucker arrived, one of The Company's men signed the trucker where to park, then he came out of the truck and started to talk with the members of The Company. They asked the trucker whether he was able to transport the car parts to their warehouse in Las Venturas safely or not. Before deciding, he wanted to check out the load for himself.

alt text

alt text

The trucker said that these parts could easily be transported to Las Venturas and took the job. Now it was time to start loading the parts onto the trailer. After that, the members of The Company stepped into their Rolls Royce and led the car towards the industrial area of North-West Las Venturas.

alt text

alt text

Once arrived, one of The Company's members checked out the load together with the trucker and everything seemed to be in great condition. The trucker unloaded the trailer with his forklift truck and then moved them into the warehouse.

alt text

As always, The Company was very pleased with the overall performance of All Load Trucking Inc and will certainly do more business with them. The money was transferred to their bank account and then the members of The Company left for their next job around town.

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay#327:

@rake said in TugaThugs Media Archive:

alt text
The Company whose plan is to take over the world runs into a lot of problems daily which interrupts its plan. Jason Checkler, a Russian gang leader, sent a few brutes to ruin one of The Company's contracts. Jason Checkler had to die for interfering with the Company's plans and coming in its way. One of The Company's members contacted a Tuga Thugs' member to assassinate Jason Checkler and put an end to his cruelty. Rake, The Tuga Thugs' member was given the coordinates of Jason Checkler's last location in a meeting with one of The Company's members, who goes by the name of 'NoisyBoy'. Rake headed to Jason's location and killed him mercilessly. The Company continued with its plans of taking over the world and Rake was rewarded with a tiny bit of cash.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay#328:

@villain-r said in Black Syndicate | Media Centre:

alt text

#RP 710
Members: @LargeVillain79 @Dopen

Today I had to deliver a big order of weapons, there were many and I couldn't risk them, maybe it was one of my most important jobs, I got on my truck and went straight to my destination, it was quite far away, when I had been driving for about an hour, I wanted to go to the bathroom, so I parked on the side of the road, when I finished, I got on my truck and i checked my phone I saw clearly in the news "incidents on the highway between LV and LS, high police control".
that complicated all my work, because I couldnt get there with the truck, and there was no other access route to LS, the situation was really bad, I didnt know what to do, but I remembered that an old friend Mr.Doopen, who was a member of thc, was nearby, I remembered that he had a "dodo" and I was sure he could help me, if we loaded the weapons in the "dodo" and we took them by air to the destination we wouldnt have any problem.
I quickly called him and told him about my problem, he was willing to help me and told me to meet him at the thc base, he said he would wait for me with the dodo ready and he would deliver them to the destination, i changed my course to the thc base and after 2 hours I got there, there was Mr.Doopen and the "dodo" , i went down of my truck and greeted each other, we couldn't waste much time, so I quickly told him what kind of weapons was, I showed him the weps, I told him about the point of delivery and who he was supposed to deliver them to.
Once everything was ready, I said goodbye to him, and thanked him, he left in the "dodo" and we agreed to meet up for a beer next time. Days later I received 2 calls, 1 from Mr.Doopen, saying that the guns had been successfully delivered, and the second from our client, giving thanks and asking for more guns, the client was satisfied with our work and was willing to pay much more.
END.