Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

• Roleplay 333 - Delivering weapons to our allies

• Participants: @Steve, @Stoner

Story: Tonight I got a call from a Black Syndicate member who ordered us a couple of guns and rifles, he told me he wanted best quality we got but he was complaining because the price...we discussed and reached an agreements.

I packed up the weapons in my car and headed to Black Syndicate headquarter. In my way I picked up one fella whose wanted to accompany me due the safely.

In the way we don't knew the exact location of them beacuse they currently moved...when we arrived at BS gate a gentleman opened the door, we entered in their spaciously and awesome base. We greeted each other right away we make the deal we just began by a call. Stoner went to delivery him the weapon while I was chill smoking a cigarette. we made the sale successfully and said goodbye.

ScrenShots: https://imgur.com/a/NuC27UG

^[alt text]

^[#378]

^[-=(silver)(Hosted By 203|Filex)=-]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: Chicken Shooter]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- CripZ>Zaza]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize :=- 1.000.000$]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=- [SAT]Stoolth]

:::

^[alt textalt text alt text]
:::

Roleplay#: 334
@lucifer666 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text

RolePlay Name: The Federal Files.
Attenders: @Wizax @Glayd @AsesinoTheKiller @JoseFrags @Predator @hope @elufner @Zodiac @Strong
Story: ~[During a night patrol Commander Wizax was transporting a Federal File with secret informations about all the gangs present in San Andreas. Thanks to those documents we had the opportunity to arrest 80% of the gang's members, at 1:27 AM, around Las Venturas and San Fierro Highway he saw a big black Van Coming in the wrong side, Commander Wizax turned the Sirens and Police Lights on, but the van didn't reacted, Commander Wizax decided to open his door, and step out of the car, when he stepped out, the van stopped and 10 criminals with heavy armour and weapons cammed out of the van, and pointed there guns on Commander Wizax, they began to punch him and to kick him, unfortunately Commander Wizax wasn't able to react at this attack, because his 9mm was in the car, after this attack, the criminals opened the toolbox in the police dodge and toked the files. 5:12 AM: Officers: Glayd, Predator, Elufner were going to begin a patrol, heading to the Donut store to take Donuts and some Coffee, they were at Las Venturas- San Fierro Highway, when they saw a police car with no one inside it, and something next to it. They decided to pull-over and to check what's going on, they toked there guns and pointed on that thing.. When they saw the Commander Wizax, on his knees and having difficulties to move, after that we went to grab water from the car, and poured some water into the Commander's face to wake him up. He explained to us what happened, he told us that criminals attacked him and they stooled the files, we turned on the sirens and went to the place where the Commander told us to go.]~(navy)

~[Arrived at location we opened our trunk and took out a Kalekalp KNT-308 sniper, and aimed on the criminals who where at Bone County talking and preparing something, we were waiting to the criminals to turn around to go into action, we rushed at them with our M4-AM and began to shoot on them, some were on feet, and 2 Officers took the Rancher with them, after that all the criminals ran away, Officer Glend tried to bash the door, so It will crack then break but he wasn't able to break it, after that I tried to reach the documents through a small hole in the door. I finally token out the documents. And brought it to the HQ.]~(red)
Screenshots: ~[First one:]~(navy)https://imgur.com/a/HQf0fTp
~[Others:]~(red) https://imgur.com/a/tY05mw9

alt text

^[alt text]

^[#379]

^[-=(silver)(Hosted By Sparrow )=-]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: Quiet Place]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- @Licano]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize:=- 2.000.000$$]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=-UE|Castiel]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=- https://imgur.com/a/QYHT2bS]