The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

Event#355
Event Name: Colt-45 LMS
LWS/G6: [WA]Strong|LWS
Prize: 3.000.000$
Winner(s): Kasitis0320
Small explanation of the event: The participants are being caged in a small area with objects in it where they can take cover.Their purpose is to be the last man alive on the area and to kill their opponents with Colt 45.Only Colt 45 usage was allowed through the event, the winner was kasitis0320, congratulations to him and thanks to Strong for his efforts building the area for us.
Screenshots:
alt textalt text
Spoiler is not working for some reason, it hides whats inside so you can not see, thats what I put it free there.

alt text
@urban said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 256
Participants: @Danger-tkd @brooks @kaitoX
title: We Will Got It
Story: A day Brooks Call me and tell me about a car if I have a car to sell it for him so I decided to rob a car when I see it. Sunday I go out me and danger to make fun Suddenly we seen a BMW car good quality so we follow it and we stopped next it then we start aiming at him he is so scared and he wants to escape but danger take his car and I take the victim with me, Danger start following me to another place to kill the man cause he will phone the
policeman when he still alive so we kidnap him then we killed em and we go to the garage mechanic to change the color may be the man has friends and they know the car and change it to V8 cause Brooks wants a good car so the mechanic accept the work and we give him the money then we phone to Brooks to come to see the car if he will buy it if no I will let it for my self, brooks love the car and he accepts to take it and he gives me more money better price and I share it with Danger cause he help me and brooks surprised about the power of this car and he said to me I want big car next time then we go back to base thinking about the next still and the mission, of course, should be success cause Wild Angels For the Win
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/SJEttce

@josefrags said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number:269
Participants:@Arone @Siper
Title:A Gift
Story:Now a days,San Andreas Poilce had many reports about smuggling and transportation of moonshine illegally to our crew.Some of their squads have made plans to arrest individually with proofs.Few days ago,San Andreas Federal Police Officers had been murdered by us in unknown chasing.Because of this incident we have been more alert.We have to suffer many problems because of them.That's why, we made contact with 'The Company'.A gang with silent assassins. We brought them a gift which was a crate of Drugs As soon as we load it on our Huntly we left to visit them on their base. Mr.Siper who is a member of The Company, welcomed us warmly.We had talk with him about how we doing with our moonshine business.A crate with alcohol bottles had been gifted by us.He was thankful for our gift.Some of us unload it to their storage.Later,we asked Mr.Siper for one deal.We offered them money to kidnap one of SAFP officer and bring him to our place.He suggest us to wait till his confirm call for this deal.We agreed with it At last, we moved from there.
Screenshotshttps://imgur.com/a/4OH27i0