The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #(281)
Story:
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@Pump
this period, "Organization Zero" was looking for some bikes with the best quality for our Road trip, however, we are looking for a very trusted person to avoid scamming or something like that...
and all San Andreas know that "The company" is a very respected gang so they cant scam us also it's a rich gang so they don't need money that's why I decide to call very trusted friend named "pump"and I invited him for a talk in our base so we can talk with more Profitability. first of all, I asked him from where he bought them, he told me that these bikes were a normal bikes but I gave them to "cripz" to upgrade them with "V8 "engine,after checking if he told me the truth or not by calling cripz, I decide to buy it with 82215$,and now we don't need more bikes just we need to call more guys for our Road trip.
Screenshots:
##spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

##endspoiler

alt text

Roleplay #282

Back in 2006 when The Company was just starting its way in San Andreas and we used to establish first contacts with local political forces, began his career Leshek Miller son of civil servant, ambitious political figure one of those through whom we organized infiltration of our agents to government structures. More likely he became part of federal witness program due to amount of oppo FBI have got on him that was definitely enough for life imprisonment. Thats when The Company decided that itd be safer for us to lie low for a while. However after judicial proceedings few of us were sentenced and jailed. Leshek plead guilty, served 10 years and, anticipating hunt that turned for him, has changed his registration data. The fact that details of the case didnt become public helped us to maintain our positions in political life of San Andreas.

This seemingly forgotten story came out few months ago when we have got information about that Miller is back to San Andreas under a new name. By contacting with our leaker from FBI we got more data about Miller, his past in Nevada where he moved after prison with new documents and his current life. Without thinking twice weve set up a stakeout across from his new house in Los Santos in case he does show up.

alt text

Lesheks daily routine consisted of work in Los Santos business center and coming back home in van, protected by armed security. Checking his history of money transfers we found out that he rented a sport car in Fort Carson. Its turned out that he is coming to Fort Carson each Sunday with security, taking black Elegy and parking it here when he need to come back in LS. As far as it was most vulnerable spot of our client, we decided to strike it.

alt text

As we began translation of the attack, our first step was meeting with guys from Wild Angels, which are specialized on carjacking. I picked them near Sherman Dam and we have had serious conversation about the future implementation of carjacking plan and prices we suggested for this work, which wasnt simple. Besides carjacking itself they needed to park this car quietly on exactly same place without being noticed after our mechanics plant the bomb, attached to car engine.

alt text

In Saturday evening we beforehand switched off all camera surveillance placed on the way from Lesheks home in Fort Carson to our base. After midnight it was turn of the Wild Angels, which successfully wheeled out Elegy, without signs of break-in and arrived to our base

alt text

Our mechanics planted bomb under the hood and detonator, responding to engine turns, after which carjackers from Wild Angels moved car to Lesheks house and locked it back. At 6:00 we switched all cameras on and remained waiting when victim will arrive to For Carson. He wasnt long in coming at 9:20 his car blowed up

alt text

alt text

Roleplay #283

##spoiler=Spoiler

@urban said in [Wild~Angels Media Archive]:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 243
Participants: @Arone, @Limonov
Story:A day Limonov phone me and tell me about a big quantity of Drugs I accepted to sell it to him to make a good relationship with the company gang and sell good drugs and give it herbs free so I decided with Arone to take a big car and go to the company base. We start going and we saw Limonov next to the door waiting for me and Arone we entered the base and we talk with Limonov about the quantity and the free herbs he is surprised of the herbs and he loves it, we start taking the Drugs and Arone help me cause it's a big quantity we take the herbs too and we put them in another place on the base but it's secret then Limonov told me to come next Sunday to make a party I accept and Arone love that too and we stay down we talk so much about the party and what we need then Limonov give me hug and shake me.
I come back with Arone to base thinking about the next party and with what we surprise them.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/umexG93
##endspoiler

alt
Roleplay #284

@cobra said in The Underground Circle - Media Archive:

alt text

+ RP#9: - White Business

+ Participants: @Cobra - @Mootje - @Zodiac - @Vanja - @Swiggity - @Curvy - @Richard

+ Story: Yesterday on June 18, the leader of The Underground Circle had a important guest at his mansion. The guest was Swiggity the vice director of the organization The Company. Don Tony(Cobra) and Swiggity had a few drinks and talked a little. The reason Swiggity visited was to talk about business, He was in need of some cocaine and knew just where to come. The Underground Circle transports huge amounts of cocaine in San Andreas everyday so Swiggity knew he was at the right adress. They finished their drinks and started talking about numbers. Swiggity was interrested in the prizes and got a discount because he was ordering a big amount. Don Tony(Cobra) wanted to show Swiggity that he was ordering good quality so he gave him a little sample to test and the quality didn't disappointed him. The deal was made and Swiggity would receive his order the next day. The next day Don Tony(Cobra) gave Swiggity a call that his order was on it's way to him. Swiggity's order arrived and The Underground Circle member unloaded everything out of the truck for him. Swiggity and Don Tony(Cobra) walked inside to handle the money, Swiggity opened up his safe and placed the money in his briefcase. The money was counted, The deal was finished and The Underground Circle left the base of The Company.

+ ScreenShot(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #(285) Worthy Agents
Roleplay with: N/A

Participants: @Pump @JetskiFUM
Story: As all know, The Company got it's trusted cops and undercover & secret agents that work around all the world. That is one of the reasons that made it one of the most famous gangs. Today, one of the trusted undercover agents called James_Rivala The Company member which led lastly a big fight against an enemy gang called "The Avenues". This call was about some pieces of information & some documents consist of scandals that this cop got. These Scandals can make the leader of the other gang's reputation down with his gang. So James sends back a message to tell the cop that they need to meet because he needed to understand the situation more since this operation is so important. The cop has chosen that the meeting place will be The Company headquarter tomorrow at about 6 PM.
alt text
After telling his leader about that story & that situation, the leader gave him the permission to go. So he took the parked car from the Garage, Opened the window, made the key in the vehicle, got with me Colt-45 to not take a risk when he got on my way to The Headquarter since he was in the Hideout. He made the Radio on and start listening to old music. When he reached there, he called the warden of the Headquarter to open for him the door then entered it. and there, He met the Agent. They started a long chat about how he got that pieces of information & What Problems that will make to him.
alt text
After the Agent answered that Questions, James thought that it's really worth to The Company. That's Why he called a High Rank in the Government that works with them to promote this undercover officer. So the Agent gave him the documents & the stuff that James need to get the other's gang leader down.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #(286) Assassination Mission
Roleplay with: OrganiZation Zero

Participants: @Pump @flappppyyy
Story: It was a hard day for James_Rivala (The Company Trusted member) especially after that urgent call from OrganiZation Zero exactly "Flappy" The director of deals in this gang. The Urgent call describes that it's a hard situation that's why he called trusted Member. He didn't explain it in the call he just said: "Come To OrganiZation Zero Headquarter It's a Mission for Money". So James took guns & it's ammo & Grenades as preparations he took armor too maybe this one that he is gonna kidnap got some Bodyguards or some guns.
alt text
Then, He went to the secret & safest room to talk with his leader about this. After he took permission, he got the fastest car they had this time because it's an emergency case and took on his way heading to OrganiZation Zero Headquarter Located in Flint County North. Anyway, when he was on his way, He got called again by Flappy but this time to change the place of the meeting maybe he put someone to guard this Place. The Next chosen place was the OrganiZation Zero Warehouse that's where he met the person who will recommend him for this mission. They had a little chat consisting of "Asking & Answering" from the two Sides.
alt text
After James knew all the pieces of information about the recommended one to assassinate, He was surprised by the story & the Person to assassinate since The recommended person is a Whore. This Whore affected a member of OrganiZation Zero then when they went to bed in Jefferson Motel, She killed him as she works for another organiZation that is enemy with Flappy's Gang. The recommended Job is to kill this whore then bring it died to Flappy. That's why James got in his car, Opened the window, then headed to her house where he took a good place where she can't notice him. He waited for her for like 4 hours, when it came, he killed her in no time took her soul, put it in the trunk, then He got paid from Flappy after giving him the Woman.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #(287) Unlucky day for them
Roleplay with: N/A

Participants: @Richard @Pump
Story: James got promoted that day, it was one of his best days with his gang "The Company". Since that day he accomplished a hard mission with his intelligence that made the Leader get impressed. It all started when James got called by one of his Trusted friends that He made as a spy in the enemy gang "The Avenues", He told him that The Avenues are preparing to do a Big Bank Rob. That's why James invited his friend to their hideout where they can talk in secret & without any problems to interrupt.
alt text
So he got his car then headed to the meeting property located in Los Santos. When he reached there he found his friend waiting for him like they didn't see each other for a long time, they shook hands, they had a little chat about their families & children ... until they reached the serious time when they start asking each other.
alt text
James took all the pieces of information, It was in Tierra Roboda bank near the Donuts shop, 15 will participate in this Bank Rob, 4 Heads will go with them with the Sub-leader, the workers got bribed by them, they will regroup in San Fierro Airport at 4 PM tomorrow then they will go to the bank with their shamal that is parked there. So James got these information & documents then took his F.B.I license and headed to Los Santos Police Department where he met the Officer. Jonhson Edward So James showed him the license then started talking with him.
alt text
He explained the situation to him so the officer got the phone and called all the units around in Los Santos and called them to come to this Police Department to regroup that they can capture these Criminals. After they reached about 40 Trainees & 2 troopers, they got on their move to the cars, then they headed to San Fierro Airport where they found The Avenues members with their bodyguards so they got them to Las Venturas Jail even without judging them.
alt text