Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #269 The Perfect Idea (Part 1)
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

Participants: @Pump @XpookS @Danger
Story: It was a Warm Day, I was thinking to do Something that can Make Worth For The Company, Finally, Here it came a good Idea that I called "Perfect Idea" As said the title but this Idea Needs some Deals & Some Missions. The first Part will be With Wild Angels because I need one of their Roles for this. It consists of Buying A hostage for the Second Part so it was all about a deal between two Friendly gangs it can't be hard. So, I called their Leader and told him about my need from Wild Angels. He answered me by saying that Xpooks is the best with this Job. After I got his Number from Strong, I called him & told him about the Deal. He didn't refuse. Indeed, He is happy that he is gonna Deal with us maybe Our relationship can get stronger. In about 15 Mins, I got called back from Xpooks telling me that our meeting Place will be The Company Base because this deal needs to be so Secret since there are too many Risks in it. Anyway, After He came to the Base, We started talking and Chatting a bit asking each other etc... After we finished our talk it's The Serious Time. So I aimed to the Hostage to get out From the Van then I told Xpooks to guard him until I get the money for him. After I paid Him we shook hands wishing the Best Luck in the Future to each other. After that, I took the Civilian Hostage inside the base exactly to our Prison there to See what is the Next Step that I need to do.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8O0K3sb

alt text
Roleplay #270 The Perfect Idea (Part 2)
Roleplay with: N/A

Participants: @Pump
Story: After The End of My Sniper Aiming Training at The Company Base, Its time to Spend some time Continuing my Idea perfectly since Ive Done the First Part which is not easy. So I Called One of the Highest Rank In the Government, I told him that Im in need of Someones Location he accepted and send on my phone his Location in the map and what he is doing etc so I got my Car and started following his Blip in the Map. By the Way, This Person is a Known Medic that has been chosen as the First Medic have done Drugs Pharmaceuticals Legal one. Thats why I talked with The Hostage to not tell Anything to the Medic about what Im gonna do or you will be Tortured for the whole of your Life. I got the Hostage with me in the Car, Went to the Gas Station where The Medic was Refueling the Car with the gas. In a bit, I reached there, so I got my Colt-45 and shooted the leg of the Man that I got From Wild Angels. So, He screamed like a woman that the Medic can come and do his job with him. I took this Reaction as something positive and I told the medic that Ill call the Emergency. I went to the Trunk of the Ambulance took what I need of these Pharmaceuticals then Made them on my Cars Trunk. It was good Feeling to Do a hard Mission like that especially that The Company will get too much Worth since were going to Produce some Exemplars of it. And now its Time for the Real Worth.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EzhD809

alt text
Roleplay #271 The Perfect Idea (Part 3)

Participants: @Pump
Story: As I said in the other Mission it's time for the Real Worth. Proove of that You will see it when you read that Story. It's Sanday, 1 week after That Mission that I called part Two of my idea, I called back the Doctors to ask them if they did the Recommended Job they answered Positive Answer Which is Yes in a Long Message. So, I went to the Lab Where I found the Doctors working hard I asked them where I can find the Pharmaceuticals. They Answered me that it's in a safe place, So I went to that Place and got it from there to The Meeting Place between me and the Medic who is My friend Good Friend, Known As Medic_Cobra because he knows all Gangsta & Gangs around SA. So, I decided to do meeting with him to sell him Some Crates of These Pharmaceuticals. After I went to Bone County Donuts Shop our Meeting place I've found his Ambulance there so I Entered the Shop. I've found him We shook hands since I didn't see him from 1 year and a half. I told him about our deal he accepted happily so much that he is gonna get these Pharmaceuticals but it's gonna cost him a lot and a lot anyway. After Selling It, I went back to Base happy with This Idea that I did
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5xjr0Ng

alt text
Roleplay #(272) A special Jail Break

Participants: @Xtream @Swiggity
Story: Today , we got a bad news because our gang mate got jailed when he was dealing with a gang for buying a big stock of arms... So , our leader order me to find any method to jail break him and bring him back because he needs him in a big mission and as he said he is the only member who can do it ... So , i used to obey his order and i started my call to some Prison guard who can Jail Break our gang mate , we decided to meet in a private place . i started talking with him about how he can help me and i offered him an amount of money that he can't refuse . We dealt in everything ,so he said that your gang mate will be near you in 24h . As the guard said , my mate is out from jail now and he said im ready for the mission. Finally , our leader thanked me a lot about what i did and he finished it by saying : '' You are now my new Soldier ".
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tNJlnKR

alt text
Roleplay #272 The Assassination
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

Participants:Bubble,Mickey,Mananuk
Story: Wild Angels called us on the phone about their member which betrayed them.He left the gang after getting the enough information to destroy them as a gang.They followed him and told his current location.So we went at our pharmacy where one of our employees wanted to do this job.He bought the sucide pill from us and we went to the current location.She was wearing a outfit to flirt around with him.After waiting a while outside we entered and apparently it worked.She started to have a conversation with him at a seat.We sat in the other corner watching his moves.When it came to the drinks our employee put the pill inside the drink and served it to him.We never tried this pill before but the effects were fast.He started to get dizzy and lost his body balance.At last he died.We took his body to Wild Angels and went back to our headquaters.
Screenshots:
##spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay#273
Roleplay With : Organization Zero
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Noisyboy @flappppyyy @WitherDce @MrDeathBoy @Jesse420
Story:After the last load that we stole days ago, somehow The Company has noticed about it. They contacted some of our members offering us an amount of money to buy this load.
So I decided to talk with Noisyboy personally to make a deal by calling him on the phone and asking him to meet me after two hours at our base.
He came at the exact time, however, I invited him for a beer inside the base while we can discuss our deal.
1 hour later, After a long discussion, we have made a deal which is to sell them the load for 850.000$ with extra 100.000$ for the secure transport to their base, so we got ready, We went out the base and I told him that the load will be at their base in few hours.
I bought three of my gang mates to protect me out transporting the load.
After a while, we came to The Company base, I found him waiting for us to get the load and pay us .
then, We went inside the base to hide our self from cops, we took the money, shake hands and we went back to our base to put the money into our gang safe.
Screenshots:
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay #(274) The Heist
Participants: @Pump @JetskiFUM
Story: One of The Company's members was having some food after getting permission from the owner, He got messaged by the same one that gave him the permission for an urgent mission to do. It was all about a Heist. So he called his leader to get more pieces of information about this smuggler of the arms. He is Russian called Mason_Villain he is in Bone County heading to Los Santos. That's why he needs to reach him in no time. he got "Alpha" the fastest car that was in The Company Headquarter this time then he headed to him.
alt text
alt text
When he reached Bone County bar, he saw him pass from the donuts shop. So he followed him the smuggler was getting on his way to the guns shop where he is gonna do his first deal. So the member stopped him before he reached there by the sound booster. He thought it is really Police task so he stopped.
alt text
They had a little chat about what he is doing here and what is in his car's trunk he lied by telling me that he's from U.S.A and he is coming here to visit his parents. So he gave him Documents telling the opposite. He was surprised, He went to his burrito's trunk, took the guns, made them in his car's trunk.
alt text
then he went with the Smuggler to a secret place where The Company put their victims and he has done the same job like the others. Then he went back to the Headquarters and put the smuggled weapons in The Company's weapon safe
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #275: Supply & Demand

With McGee & John Pharmaceuticals off the ground, business is starting to pick up. We are handling new clients on a daily and now with orders and contracts coming in for M&J. The team thought it was time to fully stock up and develop our inventory. I called one of my sources who lined me up with one of the top men in the business. He informed me of an overseas transporter and salesmen Named Mr.C. Legend has it that Mr.C is the best and has legitimate quality products and services. This guy Mr.C wanted to make sure we were official and he wouldn't conduct any business over the phone with us. So Noisy & I got in contact with one of ThC's many great pilots and we chartered the next helicopter out to Bayside to set up the meeting.
alt text alt text alt text

When we arrived in Bayside he greeted us at the helipad and walked us down to his place of business. We went into his office and explained our operation and showed him indeed how real we were.
alt text alt text alt text alt text

We then talked about the first order and I told him I needed it to be massive and under the radar. I asked what all he had to offer and he showed me the chart of products.
First were legal:

| Alprazolam | Omega 3 | Lamotrigine | Paracetamol | Pinosol |
|------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|------------------------------|--------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|
| (Xanax)| (EPA/DHA) | (Lamictal) | (Analgesic) | (Generic) |
It can treat anxiety and panic disorder. | Taken to stay healthy and they help people with heart problems. | Used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder. | It can treat minor aches and pains, and reduces fever. | (Nasal drops) Used to treat a runny nose |

OpioidsPerphenazineDarifenacinMicrolaxTheraflu
(Tramadol, Oxycodone, Morphine)(Trilafon)(Enablex)(Sorbitol)(Generic)
Used to treat moderate to severe pain in adults.Used to treat Schizophrenia.Used to treat urinal problems.Rectal solution, used to treat constipation.Pills/tea to treat severe colds.

Second Illegal:

AdderallGHBCannabisMDMAPCP
(Generic)(Gamma-hydroxybutyrate; liquid ecstasy)(Indica and Sativa)(Methylenedioxymethamphetamine)(Phencyclidine)
Drug containing four salts of the two enantiomers of amphetamine, a central nervous system stimulant of the phenethylamine class.Anti-sleep medication.Marijuana among other names is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant intended for medical or recreational use.Commonly known as ecstasy, is a psychoactive drug used primarily as a recreational drug.also known as angel dust among other names, is a drug used for its mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior.

| LSD | Androgenic Steriods | Ketamine | Flunitrazepam | Methamphetamine |
|----------|-------|----------|-------|-------|-------|---------------------|----------|
| (Lysergic acid diethylamide) | (Generic) | (Ketalar) | (Rohypnol) | Desoxyn |
Also known as acid, is a psychedelic drug known for its psychological effects |Anabolic steroids, also known more properly as anabolicandrogenic steroids, are steroidal androgens that include natural androgens like testosterone as well as synthetic androgens |Is a medication mainly used for starting and maintaining anesthesia. It induces a trance-like state while providing pain relief, sedation, and memory loss. | An intermediate-acting benzodiazepine used in some countries to treat severe insomnia and in fewer, early in anesthesia. |The drug creates a false sense of happiness and well-beinga rush (strong feeling) of confidence, hyperactiveness and energy. One also experiences decreased appetite. |

We picked what we would need and setup for the first shipment to come from overseas via boat. This shipment intelled everything we needed to setup or new base of operations in SF.
alt text
He showed us the pickup location and set the order up for deliveries. He told us to wait for his call and he would let us know when to come for the pickup. To Be Continued..

alt text
Roleplay #276: The misunderstanding Part 1
##spoiler

alt text
Main characters: @xtream @tefa @scooter @deepk @superme @esta @wizax @DJ0
Story: It was a normal morning, i was patrolling, nothing special till i saw a heavy big truck parcked randomly in the road, i left my car and went to check it, boxs was closed well. i used a knife to open one of them when i found drugs, i was chocked to see all that amount of drugs, as fast as posible i called back-up. after couple of munites SAFP members responds, we boxed the house but sadly one of us got shooted because he rush alone [DJ0] we called medical units and we told Officer [Esta] to stay with him, then we took the gun from the suspect [Xtream] and cuffs his hand, we took him to our base to Integration room and we start asking question and other members was recording and noting his answers, but he didnt answer any question even after forcing him he said "i wont say anything without a lawyer" we took him photo then put him in jail till his court of law date comes
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/25bL5gc

##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay #277 Problems showing up
Roleplay with: n/a

Participants:Swiggity,Jones,Brooklyn
Story: The Pharmacy corporation got a call by their pharmacy in Los Santos.They wanted 3 boxes of Omega 3 and 1 box of Theraflu.The shippment was gonna be taken over by The Company which was gonna protect the transportation vehicle from any threat.The Company arrived safely at the Los Santos pharmacy where they placed them properly around the shop and at the magazine.But something unexpected happen.A criminal came in and aimed at our employee with a M4.As soon as he wanted to take action we killed him.We knew that not only protecting the transportation would be enough but even securing the pharmacy buildings would be needed.We returned to our headquaters as soon as we dealt with the problems.
Screenshots:
##spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler