Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(245)=- Smuggling is Our Passion
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- : OrganiZation Zero
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @Pump @TheDark

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story=- All of these Days I was waiting for the Russians Guy Called James_Norivine to Come with the Guns to The airport that I can do some Smuggling around SA. Finally, this day came when I got called from Him. So I told him to meet me at Bone County Airport to make the guns on the plane that I can Start my work. After 1 hour, They Guy came with the New Manufactured Guns Recommended. First, He told 100 bullets for 100$ It was a good offer. that's why I accepted and took the Guns & transported it to the plane. Then I got on my way to Another Place where I can sell it but ...
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots=-
##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(246)=- - Smuggling is our passion (part 2)

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @Pump @flappppyyy @Reggi @Jesse420
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story=- Then I got on my way to Another Place where I can sell it but I got a call From Flappy OrganiZation Zero Member. He knew about my deal with This Russian. So He wants to get that Smuggled Guns from Me.So I went to OrganiZation Zero Base where I found 2 of them (Jesse & Flappy). And I was with Reggi too. Before we start our deal, I asked him some questions about how did he know about the deal. He said that he got some Paid Reporters I didn't like that answer but Reggi told me to accept it & let's start and that's what happened but before we start I told him that it will cost him a lot since it's the first offer for these Guns. He gave me a bag of money. After I count it I found just 50.000$ that's a bit for the first offer. So I told him that I'll sell it to you for this money If I get some drugs with it. He accepeted without thinking. After that I got the money & Drugs on the Trunk of the plane and went back to the base after shaking hands with Flappy.
##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: Swimming race

-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- Nemesis

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize :=- 2,000,000$

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=- Mahmoud

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=- https://imgur.com/a/YWS2yOr

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(247)=- - Simple Jail Break
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- Wild Angels.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @Arone @SQuiZo @Pump
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story=- It all started from a call which consists on Offering a mission for me for getting money If I do it the one that called me was Arone High Rank In Wild Angels. This Mission was about Jail Breaking his Gangmate. I told him to come base that he can explain for me the Situation Better. That's what happened after I waited for him. When he came base, He told me about Why his friend got arrested and all. I think it's a simple Jailbreak as I said in the title. I got my car & went to Bone County Police Department where his Friend is jailed. I found there The Officer Harry_Mazarrati. After talking with him a bit, He understood that I'm a secret agent and I have all the responsibility about what I'm doing. that's why, He gave me they keys of the Cells. I went to the Room where I can found the cells. I found His Friend SquiZo. I opened for him the cells we shook hands then I went with him back to arone whose the one that paid me.
##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(248)=- - Preparing for the big Race.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @flappppyyy @Pump
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story=- Today Was One of the biggest day For all SA. It's the day when First time, The President Get out of his House and come to SA TV and announced of A big Race that will happen. All Are Invited. It was Bikes Race. So I thought about calling OrganiZation Zero to get from them a bike since they are the most famous one with this Business. I called one of their Highest Rank who is Flappy. I told him that our meeting will happen in their Base which is Located in Flint County. I found him waiting for me that we can start this deal. It was a good deal with him without any interrupt or any misunderstanding I Told him about my offer he accepted then he told me that he will change it's color & Tools as a gift and he will transport it to The Company Base in 2 or 1 days. We shook hands then went back to base. After 2 days, I got the bike and start getting ready for the Race!!!!!.

##spoiler=Spoiler

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/dIEDVCW.jpg
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Number of Events: 304

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: LMS

-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- Licano

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize :=- 1m

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=- Auto

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=-

##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
##endspoiler

alt text -=(blue,purple,maroon)
Number Of event=-: 305

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: LMS

-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- Licano

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize :=- 1m

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=- Hidan

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshot(s):=-

##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(249)=-
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- : CripZ

alt text
ROLEPLAY STORY : Businnes was very slow in the CripZ gang and things werent very lucrative for the gang , the boss came up with a crazy idea , were kidnapping someone from Organization Z , we planned on keeping him a hostage a get a big sum of ransom money and , our boss was very angry with that guy , we prepared ourselves armed and armored and we assaulted Zs base in flint county in the night , they didnt pull up that much of a fight , and our victim surrendered easily , we took him back to our base , held him hostage in there and we called one of his best friends from The Company who was crazy to hear that his friend is held hostage He agreed to pay his friends ransom so we arranged a meeting under the trains bridge in Flint County , and we went there in time and we found him waiting there He was enraged and he asked to give his friend first , we said hand the money first then take your friend . Intimidated by our number and weapons he accepted to hand over the money and we took the money back home to our boss who was really happy .
PARTICIPANTS : @flappppyyy , @Pump , @K2RIM .
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/L3cLtsb

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(250)=-
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants: Z|Flappy,THC|pump
Story:we did a lot of deals with cripz, however, we got a lot of drugs and we spent a lot of money in our Treasury but we haven't a lot of weapons to fight the enemies , i heard that the company need some drugs for it party also i heard that it had the best quality of weapons is san andreas so we decide to call "the company" for an exchange ,it consists in giving "thc" some drugs in contrast they give us some weapons , I phoned to a member of the company named "pump" and I told him to meet me at our base, 20 mins later, he came to Z base ,he showed me his weapons and I showed him our drugs ,however I decide to take 5 M4 and 8 snipers with 500000$ and he took 8 boxs of drugs for "THC" party then I put all the weapons in our Treasury.
SS:https://imgur.com/a/IANfAQC

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay#(251)=-
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay With=-: Blood Brothers MC
@filex said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 8
-=(black,red)Roleplay name:=-The conspiracy (First part)
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- Wild angels & The Company
-=(black,red)Participants :=- @Noisyboy @brooks @XpookS

I heard about Wild Angels's arms in the market and how they are getting a better reputation for their products
So I was happy to pick my phone and call one of their dealers to meet in one of BC empty sides to have a talk

The next day i went to the location of meeting and started smoking a cigarette

alt textalt textalt text

Few minutes later the dealer came in his black truck, therefor i moved to discuss with him some staff like the time
and the location. after a small talk we agreed to meet after 3 hours in red country and to pay him 1k for the single
package

alt text alt textalt text

Meanwhile, a poor guy was sitting in the back off the abondoned house and heard everything about our negociation
and illegal weapon exchange

alt textalt text

The poor guy couldnt hide his fear and went quickly to the police departement where he found the chef detective
there. He was so exhausted indeed he took a breathe then told the agent everything.

alt textalt text

Just 40minutes were left before the exchange so the detective had no choices and went alone to stop this illegal
deals but he was unconsious about the consequences.

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay#(252)=-
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay With=-: Blood Brothers MC
@filex said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ) :=- 9
-=(black,red)Roleplay name:=-The conspiracy (Second part)
-=(black,red)Roleplay with :=- Wild angels & The Company
-=(black,red)Participants :=- @Noisyboy @brooks @XpookS

At 16:00 the biker from BBMC was there with the dealer who came with a big black truck seems to be full of WA's
weapons

alt text

The place wasnt full of welcomed guest but also of a cop who couldnt wait and raided on the location whithout any
hesitastion

alt textalt text

The dealer was completly afraid when he saw things out of control and started running to the woods leaving
everything behind him including the biker with the detective and the package of weapons

alt textalt text

The guy was a veteran BBMC member trainned to kill and torture people until they take their last breath, he wasnt
afraid of the cop's riffle aimed on his body he just closed his eyes then took his pistol and shooted the police agent.
The cop knew his end is near especially when he got asked about his infos source until he admitted with the last
bullet passing from his head

alt text

The biker was a trainned killer he couldnt hide his anger and located the poor guy who made this conspiracy. He had
no law or religion on his own system indeed he decided to execute the guy without any hesitation.
He found him in one of San Fiero's building near the sea

alt textalt text

Few seconds later he rushed on him and spoke with him for some time while the guy was completly scared

alt textalt text

He asked him if he has any last wishes then shooted him in the face ending this bad long joke. Thats how he live as
a BBMC member as a murderer that kills who doesnt deserve to live.

alt text

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(253)=-
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- : Wild Angels.

Roleplay Number: 221
Participants: @Pump
Title: CarJack
Story: So later on today, my homie Pump from The Company called me to make some business, so without further a do, i direclty went to their base, we shaked hands, then he said he want a carjack, so i asked him to show me the target so i can prepare myself, after nearly 1 day, i brought him the car, and negotiated about the prize, and we had a deal, finaly he gave me the money and i head direclty to meet some friends
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tdsqMnQ

alt text
Roleplay #(254)=- - Searching for Some Enjoyment (Part 1)
Roleplay with: OrganiZation Zero

Participants: @Pump @flappppyyy
Story: After the Race that I talked about in the last deal with OrganiZation Zero that I won it & got 2.000.000. I thought about dealing with Bikes' Equipment. So I went back to The same Guy Flappy. I told him to take out for me 2 Upgraded Motors from Their Gang's Moto that I can sell them to CripZ This is all I told him in the phone Call but when I went to his Base I didn't find him. So I called him again. He told me to enter the Base turn Right to the other door after I asked him about his location. When I've done what he told to. I found him Watching some Whores dancing. I talked with him about what type of bikes I need. After that, He started doing his Job which is getting the Engines from the bikes. It was not easy to do this job but he can do it like his hobby. After getting the Engines in the trunks I got on my Way to CripZ base Where ...
Screenshots:
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay #(255)=- - Searching for Some Enjoyment (Part 2)
Roleplay with: OrganiZation Zero

Participants: @Pump @K2rhym
Story: After getting the Engines in the trunks I got on my Way to CripZ base Where I found the one that I called on the Phone K2rhym waiting for me there to start the deal. Before I showed him the Engines we talked about the price. We didn't have a good deal because He offered Small Price for 2 Upgraded Engine but I accepted after I made him Raise the price 25%. We transported The Stuff to his Trunk then He paid me with the Recommended Price. After that, We shook hands wishing the best for each other then I returned back to base. The Title of these 2 Deals With OrganiZation & Cripz is Searching for some Enjoyment because after getting the 25% that I won From this deal it's time the Enjoyment. So I got my car and went to ..
Screenshots:
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay #(256)= The Carjack
Roleplay with: Wild Angels
Participants: @Noisyboy, @brand
Story: After been informed by my leader that a well-known gambler stole my leader's car and scammed us in a weapons deal when we trusted him.. i've decided to bring back the car and kill the gambler so without hestiating and wasting my time , i've called a well-known professional carjacker and assassin from wild angels to bring the car back to us and kill him without leaving any evidences in the crime so we've set a great plan and we decided to kill him infront of his house at 3AM and take away the car, Thanks to brand we proved to these kind of people to not mess with any of our members and i was ready to pay him 4000$ for the well-done job by him..
##spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler