alt text

#(373)

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: LMS

-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- @Duracell

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize :=- 5.000.000 $

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=- S @Ment

https://imgur.com/a/438I6WC

alt text

• Roleplay 329 - The Assassination (the leaked police)

• Participants: Asesino, @Noisyboy, @Dankata, @Limonov

Story: It started the last week when one member from The Company went to blackmailing an Officer... a long story. Firstly, Killer a known member, one of heads fromThe Company Killer went to seeking for weapons through an Officer (The Company gets the weapons by corrupting polices) who both side agreed to meet in a place next day.

Next day killer called the Officer for meeting, Killer headed to the agreed place but something wasn't in the agreements..., yes, Killer fell in a trap ... the Officer appeared on Police Patrol with others 2 polices. They cuffed Killer and arrested supposely to make a judgment.

Afterwards 2 days passed when Asesino's was reading newspaper and saw on that Killer was sentenced 3 months in jail.

alt text

Current Week.

Members from The Company started to take handle of the situacion, The Company tried to bribe the Officers in change of Killer's freedom but It doesn't worked.

The Companys went in deep thinkings they came up with the good idea of disappear the Officer's head from earth, a hint of revenge.

Friday at Night

They decided to do it at night. They organized the Assassination and prepared for it.

They headed towards Los Santos in a gry Glendale, they were three member of the company they were only 3 (Asesino, Noisyboy, Limonov) because they didn't want to fall into abyss of media (tv, radio..) especially they decided to don't show their whole face. The threesome located the Officer by GPS, he was walking around of neighborhood "Market".

alt text

Afterwards they began patrolling around the neighborhood. After some patrol they found their prey. Immediately they quietly drove to him and on a blink they shooted him till cause his death.

alt text
alt text

They took off the body from roadside and get it in trunk. ~ end

alt text

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #330 (Title)=- - Guns - Skills Trade, DAY 2

~ Testing what we learned!

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with:=- : TheWeeknd from TugaThugs

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants:=- : [ThC]Curvy and [TT]TheWeeknd

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story:=- After some days, when my vacation was over, in the evening I went to Weeknd inorder to finish my second day of training street fighting and give him a chance to train on the new weapons that we a agreed on, he gave me an appointment at 3 am
in their base as we're going to meet there. So I was waiting him for 3 minutes mins then he came and opened the gate. So to not lose any time as it was a late night, he started telling me about today's lesson and our training area was in Los Santos gym, It's basically more representative in physical and muscular strenghth. Well, we began with the first step which is muscular boxing moves. I made three series of bench press and 5 series of dorsy haut and then started punching the boxing sack, After 1 hour of hard training, We went to training area as we moved to the shooting phase. I gave him the M4A1 as the model on which he's going to train for the shooting phase. He did well, but gave up since we were very tired from the Boxing training and we decided to continue what we agreed on in another day. So we shook hands and moved away.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=-

:::

https://imgur.com/a/f5ryW2s

alt text

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #331=- - The Snail Trail

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with:=- The Company and A helper

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants:=- [ThC]Reggi, [ThC]Curvy, 203|Hoodie

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story: =- I spotted someone on our security camera stealing from McGee & Johnson Pharmaceutical base.
I got some of my connections with the FBI to run a trace on his plates so I could find him..
I watched his movements and i figured out where he kept the merchanidise.
I decided to teach him a lesson for stealing our goods so late at night i took some brothers and got most of our stock back.. I left some in the trunk and I also left some explsives that we can trigger whenever we wanted.
I tracked him that night and saw he was about to make a deal. I decided to follow him secretly to his deal
and when he went to look for the products we set off the explosions.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=-

https://imgur.com/a/kr7E3iA

alt text

• Roleplay 332 - Supplying the Storage.

• Participants: Asesino, @Meliodas

Story: I decided to supply The Company's warehouse. I saw everything is over, we were empty. I had a call with an ilegally distribuitor from exterior and I ordered the need commodity. I ordered: 20 Colts alot bcz we sell them in few days / 50 pack of bullets - 10 units of M4 / 100 pack of ammunitions - 10 units of Snipers / 50 packs of bullets. Afterwards I waited till days passed so today was the day for pick up the delivery.

At saturday midnight I grab my suit and I dressed it then went to the van. When I was ready I drove till my destination. I drove from TheCompany base till BC airport..
alt text

There I gathered with an old man who I told him for support me with load, in change of a juicy money.. I brought that man for help me with the boxes so we both loaded it on van and drove back to The Company. When we got back to home, I opened the van doors and unloaded the commodity in warehouse. He was glad with the reward, on the other hand I was grateful.

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/0DBb2L8