^[alt text]
^[alt text]
:::

alt text
Roleplay #336

@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Dopen

Story: OrganiZation Zero, after a lot of missions & criminal activities such as Bank Robberies & Store Robberies and Jail Breaks, was running out of guns & ammos. So the leader "John", which is one of the most known respectful leaders, ordered me since I'm the perfect choice for him because our dealers went to do their job around San Andreas Streets. He ordered me saying "James, I'm sorry, I need you in a mission which is not your business but as you know our dealers went to do their business, 2 hours ago, I sent "Jaimy" to check our hidden of guns, he said that we are out of it which is something unnormal for a popular gang like us, Let's think about it, "The Company" Is the best within this kind of stuff because they are making products by theirselves." I sent him a message back saying "I'm ready for any deal or mission, no need to worry, just send me their phone's number". Then I phoned them, someone from their special team of weapons' product answered me, He said that they weapons you are recommending will be ready tomorrow 4:00. So I thanked him then I went to my bed to take a rest since I worked a lot this day. Whatever, Within 5 Hours and 45 Minutes, I was awake, It was 3: 45, So I Got the keys of my car then loaded some money from our safe after I took the permission from my leader. Then I got on my way to the recommended location which was The Company Headquarters, It's location is well-Known around San Andreas, It is in Bone County where usually a lot of smuggling missions happen. When I reached the headquarters, I found the guy I called on the phone, We made it as fast as we can then I went back to the headquarters.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

^[#393]

^[-=(silver)(Hosted By Sparrow )=-]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: The Roulette]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- @Licano ]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize:=- 2.000.000$$]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=-[AA]M7mod]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=- https://imgur.com/a/KLfQUJQ]

alt text

^[#394]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: Royal Rumble]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- @Pozzo ]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize:=- 4.000.000$$]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=-~Team |nWo ~(Seggas,Laggiaze,Brondy,Zaza)]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=- https://imgur.com/a/9f30YNV]

alt text

^[#395]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Event Name=-: Find The Missing Shovel]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)LWS/G6:=- @Pozzo ]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Prize:=- 1.000.000$$]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Winner(s):=- [CDC]Rikki]

^[-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots:=- https://imgur.com/a/NRdBw6E]

alt text
Roleplay #337 - Rooftop Hit & Run

• Participants: The Company & Wild Angels.

I started my day normally when I got a call from one of our Allies. Wild Angels were celebrating at a nearby spot in Las Venturas. They asked us to join them at this location so we met.
alt text
It was a great party and after that, we decided to step outside and how a little gang to gang meeting. We were hanging near the cars away from the party just talking about some general stuff and how we operate in the city but I felt a little fishy.
alt text alt text alt text
All of a sudden we heard a loud shot and a WA member went face down. The shot had to have come from the roof so they all went for him while I had to check on the one down.
alt text alt text
We couldn't spot the sniper and the one hit was losing blood fast! I decided to rush him to the E.R. and the rest followed.
alt text alt text
He was rushed into surgery. Stable but life not guaranteed, I couldn't let it go so I left them in the waiting room and went back to the scene to press for answers.
alt text
I got the security videos taken from the club and I got a possible I.D for the suspect. I will hunt him down and won't stop until he's dealt with. I have connections and I will use all I have to get his location.
alt text
To Be Continued...