In remembrance of Faker

Alexie

Well, I can't really say that I have known him personally, but a person has lost it's life, which is always a sad thing, no mather who it is. He was young and had all his life ahead, but a tragedy can hit when you expect the least. Today you can be here, tomorrow you may be gone, so don't delay things that you want to do in this life. We may be just a gaming comunity, but this game has made us meet new friends, make unexpected bonds and so on. So.. Don't spread hate over a game like it happens a lot of times and enjoy playing with others. May he rest in peace and not be forgotten even in a gaming community

Rest in peace. I don't really know him, but the fact that he organising such a well done squad says everything. I'm proud that I got the chance to see such a person in game, he may rest in peace. @Alexie don't let the squad die. Or if you plan on disbanding it, at least do some kind of topic where you get in the details with everything that happened in the squad, so everyone get to read how good of a leader Faker was and also remember him.

... Didn't find the appropiate words to say anything earlier... He was kind of the first one with who I actually joined a squad, tried to do something, and somehow tried to get myself established on the server... I didn't see him in quite a while but always had him in mind, can't say I was a close kind of a friend, but still I tried to help him out in anyway I could... He was a great guy.

Guys, Please pray for our friend faker and for his family, I am 16 and i have seen many stuffs like our family probs and several deaths much more than i could say. But idk why i really feel sad about faker more, Please keep him in your prayers and just forgive him if he ever did something to you, you din't like. Well life is really short and it could be you next, or me I would just say you all again pray for him and his family its hard for me to think whats going on his mother. May god have mercy on them.

You're a really good dude, man, I don't want to say goodbye, but it's a painful event. God forgive your sins. I hope you sleep well in your grave. You're a really honest man, we're gonna miss you..
BBMC as family, we will forget not you. We wish your family to be stronger.
goodbye, mate.:disappointed_relieved: