In remembrance of Faker

Alexie

Dear people of SAES,

Me and Alliances have to inform you of a tragic incident.
Our friend, Faker (Leader of S.A. Elite SEALs) died last night in a car accident.

You might have known him as Faker, Roy, Lively or LEFT.
He was playing soccer and afterwards he watched the champions league with a couple of friends. And around 11 pm they went for a drive with a car to the city centre.
After a couple of minutes of driving, the driver lost control of the car and hit a tree. Two people died instantly, one of which was Faker. He was sitting in the middle of the back seat.

He was a great guy, and although he was a pain in the ass sometimes, he was a great leader and an even better friend to us.
He was always up for some fun and loved to play on SAES. He loved the idea of becoming a leader of a big squad.

He was an inspiration to all of us, and we hate to say goodbye.

So far, we do not have any idea of what we want to do with SEALs. One thing is for sure tho, we won't let it die.
Sometime close in the future, we will hold a memorial for him in-game. More information regarding this will follow later.
We hope to have informed you enough with this. If there are any questions, you can ask us on discord: Alliances#4331 and Alexie#9249.

As for the activity of SEALs, it will most likely be less than before because of this, but we hope to be able to recover and continue playing as SEALs.

• Sad 1

Ik wil graag mijn medeleven betuigen.

Ik kende hem als Faker en hij was een aardig persoon. Als een mede Drenth leef ik mee met deze tragedie. Ik las het ongeluk eerder op het nieuws, maar had geen idee dat het Roy/Faker was. Het leven is voor sommigen veel te kort.

Nogmaals sterkte in deze moeilijke tijd en ik wens nabestaanden extra sterkte toe.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Ramby/Rick

Ps: Sorry for the Dutch language

Didn't knew him much, neither talked. But I've seen him around alot of times and this nickname is very familiar for me, he's been in the community probably longer then me. Even if I didn't knew him much then my sincere condolence to his friends, in-game and especially real life friends, and ofcourse to his family. I really hope this is a hoax but seems to be not probably, even though I've been really suspicious about topics like these. May his soul rest in peace.